Worship

Story Info
My lover's wife unknowingly plays a role in our kinky fun.
1.9k words
3.61
18.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Cheryl. I am a full-figured, 45-year old black woman with 42 DD breasts, huge chocolate brown nipples, and an ass that both women and men love. As a psychology professor and a therapist, my work is quite stressful, so finding a way to unwind at home is a must. For me the best way to do so is sex and lots of it.

I've been married 25 years. Early in our marriage, my husband, Earl, was more than willing and able to satisfy my needs. But in recent years he has been incapable of giving me what I need both emotionally and sexually. So about 3 years ago, I started looking for what I needed elsewhere. During my search, I surprised myself with how horny and kinky I really was, and slept with a lot of men and women. Then I met Oscar.

It did not take long for me to realize that Oscar and I were a perfect fit. He's tall, handsome, intelligent and fun-loving. I was first drawn to the fact that he too is a professor. Nothing is hotter than a man with whom I can enjoy an intelligent conversation. We also share a passion for music, sports, and good food. Of course, we also have an excellent sexual connection. From the first time we made love, it was clear that we had chemistry. Whether using his tongue, his fingers or his hard cock, Oscar knows exactly how to work my hot pussy or my tight asshole until I cum over and over again. After 3 years of hot sex, and a great friendship, I have to admit that we are deeply in love with one another. While we are both fully committed to our marriages, we are also deeply committed to one another.

While our sexual encounters are often pretty conservative, we occasionally get a little naughty. One such naughty adventure started on a Friday morning. Oscar and I planned to meet for a few hours of quality time and hot sex. I arrived at our usual meeting spot to find him waiting for me naked in bed. I quickly peeled off my sweater and jeans to revel my soft curves. Oscar's eyes followed me as I removed my bra revealing my large breasts. As they fell from the cups, my erect nipples betrayed the fact that I was very horny. Finally, I bent to remove my panties, giving Oscar a clear view of my round ass.

Completely naked, I slid into bed with the man I love. Oscar pulled me into his arms and pressed my breasts against his hairy chest. I could feel his erect cock against my thigh. Our mouths quickly found one another and our tongues were tangled in a passionate kiss. As we kissed, I felt my pussy becoming wetter and wetter. Oscar placed his hand between my legs, and parted my lips so that his fingers could circle my erect clit.

"Mmmmm Oscar," was all that I could manage to say as I became hotter and hotter. His fingers slid into the depths of my cunt as I reached for his large, erect cock. I stroked it firmly and felt it get harder in my hand.

Oscar nibbled my ear as he whispered, "What do you want?" "I want you inside of me." I breathed.

In response to my request, he positioned himself between my legs and lowered his cock into my wet, hungry cunt. We both moaned as we were taken with the pleasure of penetration. My tight pussy swallowed his hard cock as he plunged balls deep into me. As has become our habit, we looked deeply into one another's eyes as he fucked me. The feeling of his cock pounding my pussy combined with the passion in his eyes quickly drove me to the verge of orgasm.

"Whose pussy is this?" Oscar asked as he fucked me deeper and harder. "Yours." I responded.

"Not Earl's?" He asked. "No. It's all yours!" I exclaimed just as I began to cum. I screamed moan, trembled and called his name for what seemed like forever as my pussy gripped his hard cock.

After my orgasm, we quickly changed positions. I positioned myself on the edge of the bed bent forward with my ass high in the air. This gave my lover a perfect view of my gaping pussy. He immediately plunged his cock deep into me, grabbed my hips and began fucking me deep and hard.

"Play with your pretty clit." he ordered as he continued to fill my cunt. I obediently slid one hand beneath myself and circled my clit with one finger. I felt it grow erect with every stroke. As Oscar fucked me, I continued to scream, moan and talk to him.

"I love you." I whispered.

"Give me all of MY cock!" I commanded.

"Fuck me harder!" I moaned.

"I want to cum for you!" I screamed.

And cum I did. I screamed and called out his name as I was taken with another powerful orgasm. At the same time, Oscar buried himself deep within me and began to grunt and moan. I knew he was cumming even before I felt the warm splash of his cum inside of my pussy. When this passionate, simultaneous orgasm ended, we fell, spent and satisfied, into one another's arms.

As we lay together holding, kissing, and caressing one another, a bit of pillow-talk began. As usual, we talked about our jobs, our hobbies, our children and our spouses. We also talked about our plans for the weekend.

"What are you doing Sunday morning?" Oscar asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Dave, a friend of mine who is a pastor will be the guest speaker at 1st Baptist Church this Sunday. I would love to go and support him, but I have another commitment. So Vivian (his wife) is going to attend." Would you be interested in hearing him speak?" He asked.

"I might." I said as I wondered if there really was something else I had to do Sunday morning.

"The fact that Vivian will be there too will make it interesting." He said with a bit of a naughty grin on his face.

He was right about that. Although I had seen many pictures of his beautiful wife and heard much about her, I had never been in the same room with her. Just the thought made me a bit nervous. The conversation shifted gears and we talked about a variety of other things before getting out of bed, dressing, kissing one another goodbye and heading home to our families for the weekend.

Saturday, I received a text from Oscar. "When I got home yesterday, Vivian dragged me right to the bedroom and sucked my cock. I did not have a chance to wash after you and I made love. BTW- Are you going to 1st Baptist tomorrow?"

"That's hot and Yes." I replied.

"Would you like some kinky instructions for church? If not, I fully understand." Oscar asked.

"Sure".

I really enjoy it when he gives me kinky instructions to follow in a public place. However, I had never done anything kinky in church. My heart raced with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation.

Saturday evening and Sunday morning, I received a series of texts that gave me instructions. I was to place my vibrating egg (a gift from Oscar) into my cunt. I was not to wear panties. I was to sit so that I could see Vivian during the service. I was to imagine her sucking the mixture of my cum and Oscar's cum from his cock. I was to activate the vibrating egg and have at least one orgasm. Oh my! This was going to be quite interesting.

Sunday morning, I got up early and prepared to attend 1st Baptist Church. What could I tell Earl? This was not the church that I usually attended, so I needed to explain why I was going there. Networking was the only logical answer. I told Earl that I was heading to 1st Baptist to meet some ladies who were involved in Women's Ministries there. Knowing my passion for Women's Ministries in our own church, he bought it without question.

After hopping out of the shower, I place the vibrating egg into my pussy. The thought of the kinky fun I was about to have made me so wet that I did not need any lube. I quickly tested the battery before slipping on a pair of black slacks. The remote for the vibrator fit neatly into the pocket. I put on a lacy black bra and a form fitting black sweater which accentuated my large breasts and cascaded down over the curves of my hips and ass. I finished the look with a pair of low-heel black boots. I grabbed my car keys and Bible and I was off to church.

When I arrived at 1st Baptist Church, I was greeted by a smiling usher who gave me a program. I was about 10 minutes early for the service. This gave me plenty of time to look for Vivian and select a seat that would give me the best view of her throughout the program. As I looked around, it was obvious that I had arrived before her. I decided that it would be best to sit in the center section of the congregation near the back. I figured that wherever Vivian sat upon arrival, I would be able to see her.

I took some time to look around the church and check out the environment. It was relatively quiet as people chatted with those they knew. As the service started, I switched on the vibrator in my cunt. The music from the organ brought an air of reverence to the room. However, my thoughts were focused on looking for Vivian and thinking about her licking my wet, hot pussy. She had already unwittingly tasted my cum, so it was not much of a stretch for me to imagine her tasting me first hand.

This went on for quite some time as I alternated between participating in the service and being aroused by my toy and my fantasy. At one point, I was on the verge of cumming, but I stopped myself. Oscar had been very clear that I was not to cum unless I was looking at his wife.

So instead of giving in to an orgasm, I participated in the hymns, scripture readings and greeting portions of the service.

Just before the start of the sermon, Vivian slid into the pew just across the aisle from me. Wow! What a perfect place for her to sit. She wore a pretty pink sweater, grey slacks and black boots. Vivian has an attractive athletic build that I find quite sexy. The sweater clung to her shapely breasts. The grey slacks embraced her curvaceous hips. Seeing Oscar's lovely wife brought my mind back to my fantasy. I turned on the egg and began to imagine her sitting naked on the edge of the bed watching her husband fuck my cunt. Listening as I screamed and called out his name with each orgasm. Growing wet with desire as Oscar and I came together. Then, licking her lips hungrily as Oscar pulls his cock out of my cunt, covered with the delicious mixture of our cum. I pictured Vivian eagerly taking his dripping cock into her mouth, licking, sucking and enjoying our mingled love juices. This hot fantasy, combined with the vibrations in my cunt caused me to have a powerful orgasm. It took everything in my person to not scream out loud as the sermon ended. Instead, I stood, a few feet from Vivian and joined her and the others in the congregation in singing a hymn.