Worship: But Not The Planned One Pt. 02

Story Info
Shobha brings a new worshipper.
4.6k words
4.46
35.1k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

The first time was by chance, this time it was planned to a "t". But not for herself. Shobha was doing a favor for another mami (aunty). She had gotten into a conversation in which one thing led to another.

Alamelu, her friend had talked about how she felt when her husband fucked her. It started well enough and he did enough for her to realize that there was more within her.

But there it stopped. Something inside her bubbled up and that told her that was something inside her that needed unleashing.

When she confessed this to her older friend, Shobha had simply said, "Yes, there is more!"

After that there was no stopping Alamelu. She wanted to know more and more. And she wanted to know how Shobha knew. And then Shobha told her of the boy in the neighbourhood: The 18 year old Srikant and when they had first met at the temple in the crush of a busy function day. They merely knew that they were from the same locality. They had never really spoken till that day.

In that crush they were pressed together. Shobha's luscious body was pressed against the young man's hard body. Soft, sensuous and voluptuous nothing was left to Srikant's imagination.

As for Shobha, while she fantasized about all sorts of sexual encounters with all sort of people. For the forty-five year-old mami it her first, if accidental encounter with any man other than her own husband's anatomy. And Srikant's cock impressed her.

The voluptuous woman felt need and want and took the boy to a less frequented area of the temple and there, laying on the spread of her saree, they fucked. Him on top. She on top. Then his celebration of her breasts. And then the animalness of a doggy-fuck.

Her invitation to him to come over for breakfast to Alamelu's house was on her friend's insistence. It was a deliberate ploy.Equally deliberate was the way she dressed.

She had ambushed him in the market place and whispered her invitation to him the previous evening.

"Come home. To eat," she had said huskily. After moving forward two steps she turned back. Her large red vermilion bindi flashing, the glint of her taali around her neck, she broke into a broad suggestive smile and said, "To eat dosas!" leaving him on doubt on what she was inviting him to eat.

That night he masturbated, not once. Each time he imagined her breasts, her ass her bubbly cunt and each time his cum spurted large quantities.

As Srikant sat at the table to eat that morning, Shobha used her saree to advantage. It was the same saree. But she had tied it sensuously. The upper part was tightly wrapped and ran under her breasts for the most part. Her sumptuous chest was heavy and bursting out. The blouse itself had no bra underneath.

Her nipples, engorged all morning in anticipation of her meeting with her young lover jutted through the thin fabric. The top hook of her blouse she had left undone so that sweaty slopes glistened. Damp in places, the blouse stuck to her skin. As she leaned over him to serve him dosas, he could smell her sweet flesh.

She tucked the waist of her saree under her navel. It let her curved tummy out. It was not much a belly - just a vast expanse of flesh as the torso broadened to wide childbearing hips. Her navel was seen and the curve of her tummy was maddening.

When she turned to go to the kitchen Srikant's eyes were on her ass, rolling and inviting. When she returned with the next dosa she found the previous one lying uneaten.

"Aren't you hungry?" she asked. "You need energy, don't you?" she asked mischievously.

She came close to him and stood next to where he was seated. She leaned allowing her breasts to press on him. He glanced downward. She followed his eyes. There it was - the tent in his dhoti as he made no attempt to hide a raging erection.

And now here he was unabated by all that release. "You eat," she said rubbing his head into her breasts through blouse and all. "I'll take care of that," she whispered. He grabbed her blouse and mouthed her nipples, wetting her fabric thoroughly. He could see the large nipples that he had sucked so well that she wished milk would flow. He wanted them now, again.

"Stop!" whispered Shobha, unwilling to stop. "She will see!" she gestured towards Alamelu.

Just as she had prepared for this rendezvous wearing no bra, he too had come wearing only his dhoti but nothing beneath. As Shobha mami glanced down she noticed the thick erect cock prone and ready. She smelt his precum and noticed the damp patches on the cotton garment. She reached down and gave him a rewarding squeeze and sped to the kitchen.

Alamelu mami could not have been more of a contrast that Shobha. If Shobha was all curves and voluptuous Alamelu was thin as a stick, with spectacles and very prim looking.

For all her prim looks it was Alamelu pestering Shobha about the bounce in her walk got Shobha to confess to the temple encounter. Shobha herself did not have the courage to invite the boy home. But on Alamelu's prodding and demand here they were.

Srikant sat and looked at Shobha as the two mamis tended to his breakfast needs ignoring the raging hard on beneath the table top. When they were at the kitchen worktop, they kept whispering. Alamelu ogled him more and Shobha occasionally looked back as she emphasized a point.

"He looks so young!" Alamelu exclaimed. [Chinna payyen di!]

"That's what makes them able to fuck for longer," said Shobha saucily and giggled. [Adu daan nammaku venumay]. Alamelu looked shocked though she felt a surge in her pussy at that statement.

"But does he know anything?" wondered Alamelu, adjusting her saree as if the overheated state of her sex might be visible to the boy. [Edavadue teriyuma?]

"Enough to take me thrice in three different ways," said Shobha her voice dropping to a hoarse whisper of excitement. [Ena nalla techaan!]

"But that's you," said Alamelu, looking at her friend's large breasts and overly sexual demeanor.

"Don't worry, I am there," said Shobha.

"How can you be there?" said an alarmed Alamelu.

"If you need me," soothed Shobha at which Alamelu went beet red and hid her face in Shobha's shoulder. Shobha patted her head.

Meanwhile, Srikant's needs had soared. Every time the ladies went to the kitchen counter his hand sneaked under and he pressed on his engorged cock for relief. Every time Shobha mami came over he eyed her lustily, openly. He stared at those breasts, barely restrained in her blouse. He could see the nipples he had sucked on greedily just the other day.

"He is ready for you," whispered Shobha. [Avan ready]

"How do you know?" asked Alamelu incredulously. [Eppadi teriyum?]

"Look under the table," said Shobha. [Keezha paaru]

When they went next, Alamelu cleverly dropped the chutney serving ladle and bent to pick it up. Srikant froze. But so did Alamelu. The dhoti had parted from the tenting and could not conceal a large, prone cock. It was large and thick and Alamelu's cunt turned to jelly at the thought of possessing the monster.

The lucky bitch Shobha! She didn't believe a word that it was a chance encounter and that Shobha would have let this stud alone thereafter. She must be a regular. No wonder she was willing to share him with her. Alamelu snapped back to reality when Srikant's hand slowly moved to pull the dhoti back over, covering his manhood from Alamelu mami's lust laden eyes.

Actually Shobha was not bold enough despite her actions at the temple. Many a fantasy about the men in her husband's household lived and died within her head. That it was a public place presented more possibilities to her than the possibility to invite the young man to her bedroom with its endless possibilities.

Bringing him home was Alamelu's idea born of her own sexual desperation.

"Are you done?" asked Alamelu of the young man. He nodded. Alamelu glanced at Shobha. What next?

"Come with me," said Shobha and took his hand. She had invited him for dosa at her friend's house explaining that her's was a crowded household and that was true enough. The implication was a different venue but the object of his lust was Shobha.

Little did he know what they had in mind. Alamelu followed the couple tentatively. Shobha led her prize by his hand and he followed meekly, if eagerly. His cock jutted out to its fullest as his eyes remained fixed on Shobha's round, rolling ass. He wanted to take her from behind first, not last. He wanted her every way. May be the bedroom offered more leisurely possibilities.

He thought of his tuition class and how he might miss it. He wondered - what would happen if Mother phoned the tuition teacher and found out that not only was her son late returning but that he had not even made it to the class?

Shobha turned to Alamelu and nodded towards a door to ask if that was the one. Alamelu, now nervous said yes. Shobha wanted to take Srikant but she simply had to stick to what she had promised her friend. Knowing Srikant he would have more to offer and maybe Alamelu would let her, in exchange for the favor, fuck Srikant next.

Shobha mami guided Srikant in. Srikant looked bewildered. Shobha was not following him in into that fragrant bedroom that Alamelu had prepared. She had made the bed and put a string of jasmine at the head. Pillows and cushions were liberally placed around.

Alamelu tugged at her friend's hand nervously. It had seemed a great idea to meet the needs of her sex-starved body. Still was. Just - how to?

"Go take him!" urged Shobha pushing her friend in. [Idutuko]. The door remained ajar. She had no intention of moving. She wanted to watch her student, her friend, her boy perform for her friend.

Alamelu coyly went to the bed and sat down. She lay back. Reaching under she bunched up her skirts and lay bare herself to the young man. She knew no better.

Srikant just stared in the dull light of the room, the brightness of the morning shielded by curtains pulled tight.

Alamelu stretched her arms out to him and called him to her. He stood motionless. He wanted the other one. He turned to the door and through the gap saw Shobha standing there, shimmering. Her tummy curvaceous. Her breasts damp and prominent with their nipples erect. He wanted to fuck that woman.

Shobha realized what was happening. She entered the room. Alamelu threw down her skirts in shock and sat up. "Shobha!" she exclaimed. Shobha nodded at her soothingly and came around to Srikant. "What's the matter?" she asked, though his eyes told her everything she needed to know. He was drinking from her breasts with his eyes.

"I want you," he croaked. [Neenga venum.]

"You have me right here," she said soothingly. {ingya daaney irruken.] Alamelu sat on the bed, her knees at her chin, blinking away tears.

"Come," said Shobha and took his hand. She sat down on the bed. Her friend watched her. Srikant came and stood in front of her. His hands reached for her breasts and he weighed them in his hands, his thumbs searching for her nipples.

The erection rose swiftly and the dhoti automatically parted as it reared up. Alamelu looked at the delectable flesh and glanced up at the young man. He had his head thrown back and his lips were parted in pleasure. Below, she saw Shobha's hand was on his cock.

Shobha swiveled the boy around so his back was to her. Both hands undid the dhoti so it fell to the floor. She lifted his vest and pulled it over his head. He needed no clothes. Srikant ensured that the sacred thread he wore over on his shoulder fell back in place correctly.

Shobha's hands reached around and she played with butterfly light fingers on his cock. It jumped reared and offered a drop of precum as indication that all was right.

She pulled him back so he was now sitting on her lap. She continued to gently stroke his cock; once with this hand and then with the next. Srikant groaned loudly.

Shobha gestured to her friend to come to the front. Unsure of what her friend was asking her to do Alamelu stumbled to where the two were seated. Srikant was nude and sitting on the lap of Shobha. He had his turned to her kissing whatever of her face he could reach. Shobha's hands were busy in his lap, sliding smoothly over his cock well-lubricated by his juices.

Alamelu eyes were fixed on the object of her desire. Was she going to get any of this or - what was her friend doing? Alamelu's mind was in a whirl as she felt her cunt boil with want for that red, slick pillar between Srikant's legs.

"Take off your saree," Shobha whispered to the woman. [Podavaya kayutu.] She nodded, her throat dry with desire. Thin to the point of being skinny she stood there in her cotton blouse and petticoat. She shivered in excitement but knew nothing of what to do next.

"You have to take the lead," she murmured, allowing herself the luxury of kissing Srikant on his lips as best as she could. The boy ground his ass into her lap trying to feel her cunt. But he could make out nothing. ["Chinna paiyyan daane!" He is just a kid!]

"Come closer," she called her friend. When she was within reach she reached for the cord of the petticoat and undid it. It slid to the floor for Alamelu did not have the wide hips of the voluptuous Shobha. "Now climb on top of him," she instructed.

Srikant struggled to turn around. He wanted Shobha, her breasts, those milky nipples, those wide hips and most of all to take her from behind.

Shakily Alamelu put one leg on the bed next to Shobha. Shobha kept her lips sealed on Srikant's tonguing him while her hands worked his cock slowly but surely. She wanted to keep him going but not to finish him. Her friend's need was paramount at this moment though her own pussy was aflame.

She knew how to postpone her own desire as she had done for years. Most nights her husband worked to finish. Some nights, she mounted him and then those were the nights her pleasure took precedence. In all the years of marriage she could count the instances. And then on that one day in the temple she seemed to have exceed the releases achieved in the rest of her life.

When Alamelu got her other leg up she was standing in astride, her pussy at Srikant's face level. Her hands were on his shoulder. She pressed forward and Srikant felt the prickly pubic hair on his cheek and head as Alamelu instinctively ground herself against him. Srikant felt a wet smear as the cunt splayed open on him. He turned to face her and instinctively leaned forward and kissed her fulsomely on her cunt. Alamelu shuddered.

"Ayyo!" she whispered hoarsely.

"Sit down!" commanded Shobha, holding her legs to prevent her from falling over. "On him!"

"I am also not that experienced Shobha!" whispered Alamelu, caressing the boy's head.

That was true enough, though Shobha. To her forty-five, her dearest friend was a good ten years younger. "Hotter!" she thought.

As she came down to a squat, Shobha held her from behind, one hand under her ass for control. With the other her fingers searched between Alamelu's legs to locate her pussy. When she found her target she simultaneously knew it from the shudder, the moan and the wetness on her fingers.

"I want you," whispered Srikant frantically. [Neenga venum.]

Shobha nodded, wordless and tense from her own intense arousal. She would have to wait for her turn. Right now it was for Alamelu.

"Ammu, lean forward," she advised, using her short name. "Hold on to his shoulders, don't fall" she cautioned.

Holding his cock between thumb and forefinger of one hand she used her other hand to guide the cunt over the cock. When she was sure the alignment was right, she said to Alamelu, "Sit!" [Okkaru.]

"He will tear me!" blurted out the poor woman, caught between apprehension and desire. "Nothing will happen," goaded Shobha. [Onnum aagadu.]

"No mami!" pleaded Srikant.

Not wanting to lose the chance and worried about Srikant's hesitation Alamelu descended on the cock. The head snagged at the lips. Shobha fed the cock into the lair. She could now afford to move her hand onto Alamelu's ass and push her forward.

"Ah!" screamed Alamelu as her inflamed cunt took the width of Srikant's cock. In one instant she had Srikant's attention - her cunt tighter than a fist and wetter than Shobha's luxuriant flow. He gasped and Shobha instantly felt a pang of jealousy. She recognized the gasp. It was the same one she had heard when she grabbed his cock in the crowd at the temple the other day.

She placed both her hands on Alamelu's hips and rode with her. Sometimes it was Alamelu who made progress, wincing and wiggling as she took in the cock deeper. Sometimes it was Shobha who pressed her hips lower. Occasionally with her hand she ringed his cock to see how much was left.

"Is he in fully?" she whispered in awe. [Ulla poitaana?]

"No," she shook her head in reply. Her yawning cunt stretched and grabbed at the flesh of his cock. Shobha moved her hands: there seemed some more outside of her sheath.

"Oh!" groaned Alamelu.

"What is it Ammu?" asked Shobha alarmed. [Enna di?]

"Eswara!" she wailed calling out to god. "I have missed this! How did I live so long!" [Idu daaney ennaku venum. This is what I want!"]

Shobha bit her lip. "Take, dear. That is why I brought him to you," she whispered. ["Onnaku daaney. Idutuko." It's for you. Take it.]

There was still some cock to go according to Shobha but suddenly her friend went wild. Holding on to his shoulders she commenced a bounce. Her legs were now fully stretched and went past Shobha. Shobha held on to one leg with this hand and was one her ass and under Alamelu with the other hand. She kept feeling the contours of cock and cunt under. There were additional sensations from that touching and prodding but that was not what had Srikant and Alamelu's attention.

The younger woman went berserk. She bounced with a vigor. She twisted and turned. Sometimes she fucked leftwards and then she fucked rightwards. She pulled Srikant's cock one side and then yanked it the other way. Srikant desperately tried to connect to her lips but she was wildly bouncing around and he could not find her.

His lips smeared on her face, neck and throat. But the woman had gone wild on his cock. He felt her sheath tight as a hard fist, wet as ever. More than once he felt as he would burst but the unpredictable Alamelu changed angles to suit her own pleasure.

Shobha felt wet puddles and flows smearing on her fingers. She wiped it on the sheets. Every pounding of Alamelu pressed the boy down on her lap more. She spread her legs to let her pussy get some grinding. And then suddenly she wanted to participate in the fuck-fest playing out on her lap.

The three of them were sandwiched. Shobha noticed that Alamelu still had her cotton blouse on. She reached for Alamelu's chest. But the vigorous fucking did not allow her to get hold of the hooks.

"Take this off!" she hissed and ripped the front open, letting the hooks go. In fact, she tore the blouse in the process. [Ravikai edakku. Maarbai kudu avanakku. Why do you need this blouse? Give him your breasts?]

Alamelu stopped to unhook the clasp from the front. She was shivering. She had spent more than she had done in her entire married life in the last few minutes. She did not know anything about cumming other than what Shobha had described of the temple encounter.

"I can't pause," she moaned, feeling his cock twitch inside her. {Niruta mudiyalai.] Shobha reached out and stroked her face. Alamelu's condition was more coarse than that show of emotion. She was in for raw sex.

When the bra was gone, she looked beautiful. There were breasts. The tailor had done her no favors with the cut and shaping of her blouses. She was well covered and her breasts were dumplings, like small mangoes. But the piece de resistance was the nipples. Long and grape like they were rock hard from the lack of attention.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12