Worship: But Not The Planned One Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dont pause!" said Shobha soothingly. [Nirutaade!]

It was an instruction that both of them took, Sirkant first.

His eyes riveted on the offerings in front of him. Leaning he took one nipple into his mouth, sucking it in the way Alamelu mami had sucked in his cock.

"Ayyo! Amma!" wailed Alamelu. He seemed to suck orgasms out of her breasts! She had never had them sucked or pulled on so vigorously. And then there seemed to be a link deep into her cunt.

She hoisted herself up and Shobha once again dutifully ringed the drenched soppy cock. With just half or less of him inside her, Alamelu moved in short sharp movements, jabbing herself, spearing his cock with a series of quick thrusts.

This was Shobha's moment. There was enough space for her to thumb at Alamelu's clit. And what a clit! Like those nipples there was a prominent sliver at the top of her agape cunt. The moment she touched it Alamelu started to scream.

"Cover her mouth with yours," Shobha urgently advised Srikant, alarmed at this whorish unleashing of her friend. Shobha continued to lavish her thumb on the clit. Alamelu continued her game of shallow thrusts. Srikant continued to suck on those long nipples.

The woman melted.

"Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my!" she babbled. [Evan teera matengaran!]

"He doesn't finish!" she marveled as her cunt melted like never before. She felt an onrush that felt like urination.

"That's why I brought him to you," said Shobha eager to claim credit. [Onnaku daan kondu vanden.]

Part of the credit lay with the number of times Srikant had masturbated the previous night at the thought of the impending encounter with Shobha.

To stop Alamelu found it necessary to stop Shobha. Frantically she reached under for her friend's hand. But Shobha could not have known. Valiantly she soldiered on, on the cunt. Alamelu's damn burst. Fluid gushed out, drenching first Srikant, then Shobha's hand and then on to Shobha below, soaking the saree as it went.

Alamelu clutched at both the boy and the friend in frenzy. Her cunt went ultra sensitive. She lifted her self off and rolled over unable to take any contact anymore.

She curled up and rubbed her own pubic area for relief and succor as her body blossomed out. She knew she had uncorked what she had known all along lay bottled within.

She may be thin. But she is sensuous thought Shobha looking at the reddened, wet and soaked woman lying on the bed next to them.

She was about to prod Srikant to get up when the boy jumped up with alacrity.

Lifting one leg of Alamelu over his shoulder he splayed her open wide. Alamelu's hair spread in disarray under her. Her cunt was wet and her pubic hair sparkled with signs of juices of all kinds.

"No!" whimpered Alamelu, super sensitive in her cunt and yet hungry to have the vacuum filled. [Vendam, da! Don't!]

Her voice pleaded even as her hand reached for his cock. She held him from under like a tennis racquet, feeling its heft. She followed as Srikant rammed her at which point she screamed and clutched at his arm.

The young man pounded into her, unmindful of how deep he was going. So far, Alamelu mami had controlled that. Now it was him. The cunt was now less tight on his cock than when she first mounted him. But unlike mami, who fucked him in various angles, he fucked her in the angle that maximized his own pleasure.

"Oh dear lord! Fuck me!" she cried out. ["Tei, da. Tei!" Do me!]

Her small breasts jiggled in the fucking. Alamelu wanted his lips on those nipples, those teats. They were so squarely connected to the bubbling pit between her legs!

She was reduced to a babbling whore with his animal fucking. She soon lay limp as he focused on his own pleasure.

"Srikant, easy!" cautioned Shobha, her body burning with lust and jealousy. ["Edaavadu aida pordu da!" Something might happen!]

"Nothing will happen," he growled and panted. "This is what she wanted." [Idu daan vendi irundudu] Alamelu faintly shook her head in acknowledgement.

She reached up and raked her nails on his chest, twisting his nipples.

"Finish!" she hissed. [Kudu da!]

"Take you bitch!" he bellowed.

"Dei!" admonished Shobha, alarmed at the language. "Mami, da!" she said reminding me of the woman's status.

He nodded his eyes closed, sweat pouring and dripping onto her torso.

He came in great spurts causing Alamelu's eyes to fly open.

"Ayyo!" wailed the woman. His thrashing caused her to cum for one more uncounted round. "Give it to me! I want it all!" she begged. [Kudu da. Ellam venum]

"Take, take, take," he laughed in delight.

"Give it all!" she exulted, and in a complete change of character she lifted her legs and pummeled his ass with her heels.

The boy shuddered and spent, again and again and finally collapsed on Alamelu mami.

"Mami!" he whispered in awe. Kissing her cheeks and then on the lips, he tasted the woman for the first time. She was aromatic with supari, scented and beautiful. He looked down at the clammy union of their bodies. He was still inside her. Throbbing and dribbling.

She was beautiful. No doubt. Flat body, lovely breasts and elongated nipples. He shuddered as she clenched her cunt only to remind him that her pussy was tighter than his own fist. He loved her.

Shobha lay and watched as the two lovers became gentle with one another. ALamelu smoothed his hair. He kissed her lips again and again. When satiated with those aromas, he licked her salty sweat. He went back to those nipples. Pulling and tugging gently.

She shivered and shuddered with his attention. She smiled to herself. He had been so tentative in the beginning. She really had to thank Shobha... Shobha!

She turned to look at where her friend lay.

Shobha lay there, also in sweat but of her own making. Her clothes were damp, her fingers messed. But most of her fluids were inside her. What stained her were the doings of her two friends: one younger woman and the other this very young, fully unleashed male.

"Thank you!" beamed the woman, newly radiant, glowing.

"Sex. Wonderful sex. It opened pores. And released juices, fluids and other things dammed in, beautifully," Shobha thought.

She needed just such a release, she thought, pressing and rubbing her legs together.

"Who was it going to be?" she wondered as she noticed Srikant's cock in repose, slip out of its new found lair, seemingly unusable right now.

12