Worship: But Not The Planned One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,201 Followers

Srikant was out of breath as he felt his cock explode into the woman under him. He was so, so grateful to her that he started to call out to her, "Shobha Mami!" he gasped. "Mami, mami!" his voice rose.

Shobha had no way to control his bellowing as he orgasmed than to cover his mouth with hers and she kissed him for the first time. His first kiss. At the height of an orgasm. He rasped breathlessly into her mouth and bit at her lips and tongue. He face smothered her face as his lips escaped her lips. He kissed her as he continued to spurt into her and as his body kept jerking into her, his cock thrusting with a life of its own.

His cheek touched her cheek and he whispered into her ear, "Mami!" he sobbed. And then again louder "Mami!"

"Shh!" she admonished him, stroking his body, trying to calm his stormy orgasm.

But his calling only rose in crescendo. As Shobha raised her hand to cover his mouth a passing procession's loud drumbeats joined his crescendo.

"Scream NOW!" she ordered him, raising her heels to beat his buttocks so he that he finished emptying. And scream he did. "Mami!" he wailed in gratitude as he emptied out into her.

Shobha felt her breasts throbbing, her nipples pounding with blood. If her goal had been to satiate herself back to sanity, she was far from there. She had neither worshipped the god she came to worship nor did she feel consummated. She ached to cum herself and her body asked to be caressed, licked, sucked, mauled and pounded. Her every cell seemed to be screaming for release and needed for orgasms to be pounded out of each cell.

Srikant slumped on Shobha mami. The sounds of the marriage procession receded in the same manner as his orgasm did. But he stayed inside Shobha for long moments. He noticed his cock had not shrunk and still felt large beyond anything in his past. When he masturbated it often lost its fullness reasonably quickly, even if not instantly.

Now it remained large, throbbing and quivering in its new lair.

Srikant, unknown to Shobha yet, had only begun. He wanted mami's breasts. It was something that was the center of his fantasy world and he was not about to leave the unattended.

After the long moments of quiet had gone a bit too far, Shobha slapped him gently on his hip to get him moving. They were lucky to have been undetected and now she would have to get a move on, satiated or not.

Srikant did move but it was just enough to raise his head and body off her torso but without withdrawing from her. He took advantage of his unrelenting erection and stayed within, pulling back as much as needed to create space between them but not so much as to leave her. It was as squelchy mess but he could feel more of himself and more her pussy around his cock. He liked this.

He nuzzled at the panels of the blouse and the bra within to move them aside. She stroked his head as he did so and he discovered her nipples, standing erect from the want of attention.

She involuntarily thrust her breasts at him as his lips closed over the mound. He pulled at the nipple and tried to suck in as much of her breast as he could. She held his head with one hand and her breast with the other feeding him as she would feed a child.

He pulled at the nipple, milking her with his lips and she felt as if milk might really spurt into his mouth. She moaned. "Hey!" she called out imploringly, beseechingly, and lovingly. "Not here, not now!" she moaned unconvincingly.

A young lover rarely listens to works of caution or restraint, she discovered. He repeated the full sequence of actions. HE took in her nipple, sucked in the flesh of her breast and milked the nipple letting it out with a soft plop.

She shivered. "Hey!" she called him again. It was as loving and beseeching as the first time. She sounded as if she was in love with this young man from her neighborhood. But it was also a fact that she did not know his name. She just knew him to be the strapping, geeky youth from two doors down the street.

"Not now da!" she implored, continuing to stroked the back of his head and continuing to feed her flesh into his mouth.

How she wished she were lactating! The way he was sucking on her he seemed desperate to feed and she was all too willing.

As the nipple soaked with saliva it became slithery and Srikant preferred the taste, smell and texture of Shobha mami's flesh in the original. He had tasted her saliva and it had seemed scented. He had now tasted her sweat from her breasts and it seemed sweet. His own saliva was a rude interruption.

He moved to her other breast. She held his chin and forced him to look her in the eye. She looked radiant to him. Her eyes sparkled and carried in them the signal of her unsatiated lust.

"Later, hm?" she whispered. "Look at where we are."

"Look at where we are," he repeated. "I don't know I will be here again."

He nosed the other breast. Yes, it was slick with her sweat. He enjoyed tasting the sweetness of that sweat and the saltiness of her skin that followed. And when he was done nosing her, pushing his face into her flesh and feeling, and when he needed to taste something more, he turned to her nipple, painful erect now, and sought out the milk which was not there.

He tasted and pulled at the teat, repeatedly sucking in much of her breast and repeatedly extruding her nipple through his lips.

Oh God! How she wished she were lactating. She remembered how her husband had competed for her milk and breasts and how she enjoyed his lavish attention on her breasts. Those days after the baby had been born she was not allowed to have sex and so she had to be content with the pleasure the suckling gave her. Her husband masturbated, holding her close and tight but it was never the same if they did not fuck.

She felt like that now, moaning under the boy's intuitive ministrations and missing out on the fucking and extreme pleasure that would go beautifully with it.

Once he tasted more of himself than her on her breast he left that one too. If there was anything he wanted it was more of this mami from his neighborhood. He was sure there was no other woman on this planet sexier than her and if he was going to have anyone it would have to be her, and her alone.

But also her in every way.

He looked about the space they were in, still lodged inside her. Shobha was making feeble attempts to move him off, luxuriating at his hard, hot presence inside her and at the rough bruises on her breasts from his careless bites and pulls.

Shobha had spread them both out in almost the middle of the space available so that she could lay and spread herself and so that he could mount her. But there was more space to the side closer within the cul-de-sac and it might be a little more completely out of the line of sight unless someone came into that very spot.

Srikant pulled himself out of Shobha mami. He looked down at her kneeling between her legs. She was radiant and resplendent. Glorious breasts lying open and exposed, hair spread below her. Sweat smeared the vermilion on her forehead and her body was hot, damp and radiant from the exertions and abrasions of heated skin on skin.

He gathered all the loose cloth of her saree lying around and threw it to the corner of the cul-de-sac.

"Come here" he said to her, his voice somewhat firmer than it had been when he was calling out to her in his orgasm like he was begging. He nodded in the direction of the pile.

Shobha moved there though not convinced about what he was trying to do. She reached to pick up her garment and try wear it back as best as she could. But he stopped her.

He asked her to sit with her back to the wall and lean back. He was not letting her get dressed. But he certainly could not fuck her if she was sitting against a wall?

He surprised her as much as he surprised himself. His erection that hung under its own weight was unabated. He moved over her and leaving her in no doubt on what he wanted, brought his cock to her face.

Srikant wanted everything and he wanted it now. He had no patience nor had he any faith or hope that he would be able to find privacy with mami again.

Straddling her, he fed her his cock, moving from divine worship of this woman to treating her as a pleasure-giving slut.

Shobha had opened her mouth to argue with him and instead found herself bobbing her head back and forth on his cum coated cock as enthusiastically as if it had been her own idea. She worried out time and she worried about discovery. With that she moved faster willing him to cum and hoped that the corner was still more remote than where they were laid out moments ago.

She gripped his buttocks and kneaded them and exulted when she felt his cock twitch and grow in response. He was wonderful! She wanted more of him!

He placed his hands on the wall a few feet above her head and closed his eyes, losing himself in the rhythm of his hips and the warmth of her mouth.

Shobha dutifully sucked on his cock. When he allowed her she ran her lips on the side of his cock that she knew her husband loved. She fisted him using the "O" of her lips as if her mouth was her pussy. She held him gently and kissed the cock lovingly as if in worship.

But he just did not expect her to rotate the full weight of his cock around her tongue in rapid rotation. The pleasure was indescribable and he held her head and rocked into her mouth unmindful that he was in her mouth and not her pussy. She had to control him and slow him down as her hand started banging on the stone wall behind her.

He nearly came again but he instantly knew that he did not want to come. She felt his cock throb as if it might come and wondered if that would mean they would then leave; or whether it meant she would still not be satiated. Her pussy was now truly on boil and she needed some release sooner or later.

It could not be now for this was getting way too dangerous. What if a relative came looking for either of them? Here she was, outwardly a conservative mami, sitting on the floor, legs wide apart with a big wet patch on the petticoat where her crotch had soaked it. Her hair was askew, now stained with the youth's juices. Her vermilion mark on the forehead spread enough to be indistinguishable from the flushed red of her face. Her mouth full of the salty taste of this young man from her neighborhood whose name she did not know.

It would not be pretty to be discovered thus. She would have to move, horny or not.

Srikant withdrew to prevent himself from cumming and kneeled. Once again worshipful, he cleared her face of any stray strands of hair and holding her in both hands looked deep into her eyes.

"Thank you, mami!" he said in a voice brimming with confidence and satisfaction.

"WE must go now," she said pinching his cheek affectionately.

"But I have hardly repaid you for all the attention you have lavished on me," he complained, suddenly all the child.

She pulled him to her and kissed on the lips, letting her tongue slide in and out of his mouth.

"There is lots where this came from," she said. Reaching down and holding his unconquered cock as if she were weighing it she continued, "And lots more here too. So nothing to worry there. What is your name?" she asked, coquettishly, being her flirtatious best.

"Damn, she is a sorceress!" he thought. In her hands his cock threaten to explode: so close was it to orgasm. He reached down and caught her hand and slowed her movement down. Then he guided her fingers to press on his head to head-off the impending release as he had done to himself so often when wanting to prolong his fantasies and masturbate more.

"We will," she tossed her head making him a promise.

"Before that," he said, holding her hands and raising her forward, off the wall. He made her turn and kneel, her back to him and her facing the wall. He gripped her breasts in his hands and kneaded them gently, palming her nipples.

"Gosh, he is instinctive!" she marveled as the tingles shot through her aching body. She needed release, she needed it now! But how! This was crazy.

But it was about to get crazier. Raising her petticoat again over her hips, he hunched his back and brought his cock to an alignment along the crevice of her buttocks. Nestling his cock there, he hugged her from behind, the soft rotating of her breasts becoming a hard gripping grind. She felt him smear his juices on her buttocks.

"Yes, he is a natural for sure," she concluded, her cunt aching and now ready to drip from the flow.

His arm slid down and circling her torso his other hand pushed her neck forward.

Shobha gasped as she realized the position he was pushing her to. This was animal!

She stiffened her back to resist when his sharp voice commanded her, "Kneel!"

Gone was that child that had suckled on her and beseechingly loved her. Once again, behind her was a pleasure seeking man hell bent on getting what he wanted.

"This, for you," he claimed, getting ready to pleasure himself as he pleasured her. But he did not know how. All that he knew was what he had seen in a movie. He needed her help.

His voice softened as he pleaded, "Help me?"

She held up her hair with one hand as she turned at her waist to look at him. Her eyes, those marvelously expressive eyes, were dancing mischievously.

She could have put him down and humiliated him. Instead she become the whore he wanted and asked him, "You want to fuck me like this?"

"Yes," he nodded, submissively.

"Say it!" she commanded, enjoying the abrupt change in roles.

He nodded again.

"Use the fuck word with mami! Come on! You can ask for this but now you are shy?" Now she was more than half turned.

"Come on, I want it as much as you. Ask for it," she repeated.

"I want to fuck you from behind," he stammered.

"Come," she said smoothly and sweetly.

She spread her legs wide and curved her back to splay open her pussy. Juices rushed forth as the well of her womb upturned. She was so wet she knew she might need some drying out if she was to make him cum.

She was an expert at taking a man from behind and she knew this from the ways in which she had made her husband helplessly spill his seed without control. She sometimes used it as a weapon when she became exhausted and needed him to finish but he was still going strong.

She had never ever told her man that she was worn out or tired or not in a mood. She simply took him from behind and with innate expertise given to her by some sexual goddess benefactor she would make him cum.

It could be in seconds if she was tired. It could be tens of minutes if she wanted her own pleasure to know no bounds. All in all, she was the master of what the world knows as doggy-style.

But this boy needed guidance.

She raised herself and turned to face him, with her sentence punctuated by several butterfly kisses she instructed him, "Bend lower than my hip level and move as close to me as you can. When you feel my hand on you just follow till I ask you to push. Push slowly till you find yourself inside me. And do not pull out too quickly, you will fall out. And that will be unbearable for mami!"

"Would you like mami to feel unbearably abandoned?" she asked, gently slapping his cock.

He shook his head to indicate that no; he would not want his Shobha mami to feel abandoned.

"I do not want to feel full and then suddenly a vacuum. You have no idea how much time it takes to get you back in. Understood?" she explained.

He nodded in understanding.

"Do you want me to spend time aching while your cock is searching for me," she asked her eyes dancing. She was being deliberately teasing; it heightened her pleasure.

"No!" he implored, trying to force her to bend. "I want you now!" he commanded.

"And that is another thing," she insisted. "Are you doing this for me or for you?"

"For you. I must return your favors!" he pleaded.

"That," she said, "When I tell you. Now, just fuck," she said, knowing that she would allow it to last only as long as her pleasure needed it.

She knelt, her knees spread wide. He knelt behind her. She reached under them and found his cock. She could not grip him or hold but she was able to reach far enough to be able to control the head.

"Now follow," she commanded her student. As she gently brought him to her cunt, he moved gently as he had instructed her.

When the cock head was at her lips, more or less parallel, Shobha wiggled her hips to bring the head within her folds. The angle of a doggy-fuck she knew was something unique. It reached places nothing else could reach, not even she while masturbating.

"Now!" she ordered. Her student pushed diligently and sank into her. His stomach came to rest on her ass and he noticed that she was smeared with juices across her back and it was now smeared on him.

She changed the angle of her hips and from just that he felt her sheath massaging his cock from the head to the middle with no movement on his part. Instinctively he pulled back to thrust and she stopped him, "Do nothing till I tell you!"

She bent her hips back and forth, sliding his cock against the upper wall of her pussy, touching spots that sent shots of pleasure through her.

He pulled again, disobeying her and very nearly slipped out. "No" she screamed in panic, this time no drums to drown out the shout nor any control being exercised.

He froze.

She rode back on him. Her hands sought out a place to grip but the cold stone floor offered none. She searched for she needed an anchor to grip so she could manipulate her sheath on his shaft with direction, speed and rhythm all dictated by her own inner needs.

She found an edge and her right hand gripped the ledge, only to be touched by other fingers. In shock Shobha opened her eyes which where firmly shut as her mind riveted on all the places Srikant's pliant cock was touching her. There was a gap at the base of the wall. With her cheek on the cold stone floor she could see through that gap and see people moving about. Next to her clenched hand was the hand of someone who had put his or her hand in the same gap for balance.

Luckily, that person moved his/her hand away instinctively. Shobha became tense. Perhaps she had been noticed. She wondered if the people she could see were possibly able to see her.

Keeping her eyes on the moving figures, she shifted her concentration to the cock in her cunt. This was insane and she had to end it now.

She bucked and twisted, making the cock repeatedly scrape the extra sensitive zone up behind her clit. She adjusted herself a bit and her clitoris itself was facing downward, rubbing hard against the sliding cock below it.

Shobha stuffed her fist into her mouth to prevent herself from screaming. She was pummeling herself against the cock and the rubbing of her clit was incessant.

She sobbed as she came, and despite her fist she groaned. Srikant heard her groaning and rubbed her back to help her in her pleasure. She convulsed, taking her pleasure. For all it was worth, Srikant was just an object, living, breathing, pulsating; but only so that she could pleasure herself fully and completely.

She flooded in torrents, dripping on to her garments and onto the floor below her. The excitement, danger and sheer vigor of this encounter found full expression in explosive orgasm. She had not come this hard and this copiously in a long, long time.

She took her time, rocking back and forth and took every ounce of pleasure that her aching body demanded and gave.

She now turned to making Srikant come, which should be a few seconds. It was short but not the way she imagined it to be.

No sooner than he sensed that her orgasm was abating, Srikant leaned forward and reached under. He gripped her breasts hard in both hands and said, all command and control, "Now me!"

Before she could protest the tight grip on her breasts and her twisted nipples become a source of intense pleasure.

misterwho
misterwho
1,201 Followers