Worshiping Zoya

Story Info
Michael finally meets Zoya.
1.9k words
3.47
15.6k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summertime, Michael was bored and at his grandparents watching tv. He decided to go on Tumblr and like any other 18 year old, looked up pornography. He scrolled down and down looking for the right video to masturbate to in his head. After a while, he started skipping through videos faster and faster until one video grabbed his attention.

The video was of an unknown girl masturbating with a dildo in her asshole. She would then pull it out and flex her hole to make it open. Watching this gave Michael one of the biggest erections of his life. He was rock hard and pumped in unison with her, imagining he was fucking her, and then he lost service. He was very upset and immediately went back online to find the video; he desperately wanted to get release, but when he logged back in, it was gone. He let his dick go soft and was very mad that the video was gone.

A few months later, he decided to go back and look for porn to pleasure himself to and luckily he found the video again. This time he googled the girl and with his research skills, he found a link to her.

He created an account with the name lamello (the basketball player). Since then he has repeatedly ejaculated to her videos and each video made him erect faster than normal. He needed more and she had a link to a website of her videos that she personally uploaded daily. He purchased video after video and he became more and more addicted to her and started talking to her through direct messages.

He told her how much he worshiped her and she loved it. The next summer, he decided to fly over to where she was and see if he could worship her in real life. She gave him her phone number and her name which was Zoya and eventually her address.

Once he got there he was instantly hard and knocked on the door. Zoya opened it and pulled him in. At first, he was nervous but let her take control. She threw him on her bed and Michael laid on his back as she crawled on top of him and got into the 69 position. She sucked his dick until he came in her mouth. She leaned back and put all of her weight on his face. He stuck his tongue out as far as possible into her asshole and she started bouncing up and down on his head faster and faster until she came. Michael felt her juices and instantly moved his tongue to lap up all of her cream.

Zoya started to get up, but he begged for more of her holes. She looked back down at him and smiled. She sat back down on his face and he tongue fucked both holes until she came on him 3 more times and he passed out under her. He woke up later to the greatest view of her fingering herself until she came in his mouth again. He started to try and move but he was strapped down and he didn't care. She got down to where his dick was standing straight up, begging for her.

She then dropped onto his waiting dick and bounced up and down on him over and over again without stopping until he came. Then he kept going. He couldn't take the friction, his dick was really sensitive after cumming but she didn't care and rode him for an hour until he came 3 more times deep inside her pussy. He passed out from all of the pleasure.

When he woke up it was dark. He couldn't see anything. He realized that her ass was on top of him, waiting for him to stick his tongue out. When he did, Zoya pinched her muscles around his tongue and gripped it so tight that he couldn't pull it out; he loved it! She was using his tongue and dick as her personal fuck toys for the week. At the end of the week, she kissed him goodbye and he went to the airport with his face covered in her juices and her scent all over him. Michael was Zoya's and it would be like that forever.

The next month, Michael decided to go back and stay with Zoya for another week. Once he arrived at her apartment, she opened the door immediately as if she knew exactly when he would be there. As soon as he stepped inside her apartment they took their clothes off, she threw him on the bed and hopped on top of him, she started pumping herself on him and in unison he pumped into her. She moaned and pressed her boobs on his chest and they start making out as they fucked each other. Michael felt like he was going to explode in her after only 20 minutes and asked if she was on the pill and she nodded yes.

Once he cums, she keeps humping even after he stops. He asks for a time out in between and she bounced 10 more times on his dick and then hopped off. She went to the bathroom as he laid down to take a nap.

Once she gets out of the bathroom she ties michael up and then crawls over his face so that when he wakes up he sees her ass in his face. He wakes up to her leaking both his and her cum on his lips. His instant reaction is to grab her waist and pull her on his face with her full weight smothering him. He starts pushing his tongue on her sphincter until his tongue pushes through and he begins to push in and out over and over again and she starts humping his face. After 2 straight hours of tongue fucking, she clenches her ass on his face and she starts to cum. As she cums, her sphincter clenches his tongue inside her ass. The feeling of eating out zoya and having her cum in his mouth was too much and Michael cums harder than he ever had before. He shoves his head into her ass as hard as possible and Zoya responds by pushing all of her weight on his face. She only lifts up to give him air but he begs her to sit back down on his face.

They keep doing this for an hour and then he moves his mouth to her pussy and repeats the process for another hour. But, this time she cums directly into his mouth and he swallows all of her squirt and juices. After that, she lays down on top of him and they both go to sleep.

The next morning Michael wakes up to see Zoya has gone out to work. While she's gone, Michael decides to go get food to eat. He googles the nearest McDonald's and buys a 20 piece of chicken nuggets. After eating them he goes back to her apartment, and remembers in his suitcase he brought his PS4! So while she's gone he plays NBA2k18. When she comes home he is hard and ready for her. He helps her with her things and gives her the remaining 10 chicken nuggets.

After eating, she tells Michael that she is going to go pee

"Why go there when I can just drink it right from you, my mistress?" he asks.

With that he lays down on the ground waiting for her to accept the offer. She smiles at him, sits on his face and then shoves her pussy in his mouth so there's no separation and releases it all in him and watches him gulp it all down. After she's done, he licks her clean and then she takes all of her clothes off and pulls pulls his shorts and boxers off.

Michael gets up and takes off his shirt as she bends over into doggy style. She pulls her cheeks wide and pushes his dick into her ass fucking her hard. She starts moaning and leaning back into him and he responds by fucking her as hard as possible. Every time they collide it makes the sound of fapping. He can barely last in her ass and cums inside her.

After he cums, he goes to the bed and lays down. The moment he lies down, Zoya inserts his dick inside her pussy and lays on top of him. She tells him that he's hers and hers only.

He responds saying, "Mistress, let me stay with you forever and be yours."

She smiles and kisses him on the forehead and says, "I'd love for that to happen."

Hearing this made him hard again and she begins to fuck him slowly. Everytime she lifts up she says, "You're," and when she drops she says, "Mine." She says this 10 times and then they kiss for a long time.

An hour goes by and he feels himself boiling up inside and tells her he is going to cum. She immediately picks up speed and milks it out of him.

After he cums, she whispers in his ear, "I didn't take the pill today," and licks his cheek. Michael opens his mouth in shock and Zoya responds by putting her tongue in his mouth and making out with him. After this, they go to sleep.

The next morning, Michael wakes up to find he was tied to the bed with a note next to him that said, "Tonight I will dominate you until your whole body is covered in my juices." Just reading this made Michael so hard that he was dripping pre-cum. He wanted her, now.

After what felt like an eternity, she returned. Zoya ripped her clothes off and jumped right onto him and shoved her ass in his face saying, "Make me cum slave!"

He responded by tongue fucking both of her holes back and forth till her juices and cream started pouring all over his face.

She then tells him, "Lick my pussy until I explode in your mouth."

He then eats her pussy for hours until she cums in his mouth and without any warning, it shoots into the back of his throat and he starts swallowing it all.

She then moves forward until she is over his chest and fingers herself until she squirts all over his chest and stomach. Finally she pumps his dick hard for a short time until he comes inside her mouth.

She then puts his dick in her ass and fucks his brains out nonstop for 3 hours. During this time, he came 6 times but she kept going even when he went soft. There was no mercy and she was loving the fact that she was milking him dry without stopping. After the 10th time, she slid off of him and turned around to look at his face covered in her juices and sweat. Michael was exhausted and his dick was now super sensitive.

For the first time he couldn't keep fucking. His dick was on life support and needed a break. She asks him if he's hungry and he tells her he's starving. She walks to the kitchen and makes him some macaroni and cheese. She feeds him while he's still strapped down and then brings him some Coca-Cola and pours it in his mouth.

A few minutes later, she tells him it's time for dessert and sits on his face. She leans forward and grabs his cock and starts kissing it. She then leans back and tells Michael to eat her ass. He listens to her and inserts his tongue into her ass. He then feels his "dessert" pushing against his tongue. As a result, he pulls his tongue out and opens his mouth wide to eat the "dessert." He didn't care as long as it was Zoya's.

He cleans her ass up and then she rolls over to go to sleep.