Worshipping Joan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yeah, sure Lorraine" he quipped back.

Lorraine came and stood in front of his desk, as he slipped to his knees in front of her. He immediately started eating her pussy and was surprised when after an orgasm, Lorraine merely stepped back and made to leave.

"Stay in that position" she said when she realised he was about to stand up.

As she opened the door to go, Helen stood there and immediately entered.

She stood in front of him and he began to eat her pussy now.

"I'll be over here again today seeing as you're leaving us" she told him pointedly as he licked her.

"Whatever you wish Helen" he offered and soon she came hard, clutching his head to her.

As she left, Muriel entered and came to stand in front of him. Dominic began to lick her too and she kept her hands on his head, pressing it to her as he consumed her cunt.

"Such a shame you're going" she said when he at last brought her to orgasm.

Morvern was in front of him less than a minute later and smirked down at him as she usually did when he ate her out.

"Real shame this won't continue. But I've got my boyfriend doing it a lot more now so I suppose it could be worse" she told him casually.

Dominic was about ready for a break when she left and wolfed down a sandwich he'd made for lunch then washed it down with water. It was only 11.30am and he found it slightly ironic that all the pussy eating had made him ravenous. Just then Lorraine buzzed him.

"Come to my desk" she said and hung up.

Dominic entered to find the sales team had went out for a training day, leaving just Lorraine, Helen, Muriel and Morvern in the office. They were seated with their 4 desks together in a bigger pod of 8. Lorraine smiled as he approached her and she deliberately slid her seat back, glancing down at the floor beneath her desk. Dominic hesitated only a moment before he slipped under and found Lorraine had rolled her skirt up a little, her knickers off. He knew what to do and began to lick her out again as she lounged back a little.

Lorraine had him bring her to orgasm, then move down to lick her ass until he moved up again to give her another one. After that, he felt Muriel lead his head to her and crawled under the desks to her, starting to eat her pussy next. She did exactly the same as Lorraine and he tasted her ass for some time before Muriel had another. Then Helen made a grab, feeling under her desk as he crawled towards her. She came rather quickly but took some time afterwards while he rimmed her out. Then it was Morvern who delighted in having him lick her to orgasm then give her ass a seeing to and another orgasm. There was no respite either; Lorraine had him straight back with her and through the relentless haze of pleasuring them he was glad it was the following evening he was seeing Joan and not that night.

The afternoon wore on and although the girls were getting a break while he went round the other 3, it was tiring for Dominic and his jaw was already feeling tender. Then at 4pm, Morvern passed her phone to Helen excitedly, who squealed with delight.

"They're all going to be there tonight and can't wait to see us, you too Muriel!" Helen exclaimed.

"Well sticky face, Morvern's boyfriend and his electrician friends are meeting us gals for a drink tonight and I can guess none of us will be going home alone tonight. Shame you won't be available next week but hope you've enjoyed today. Well girls, time for some hot guys eh?" Lorraine cackled.

The other 3 joined in and began to compose themselves as Dominic knelt sheepishly under Lorraine's desk.

"Now then, just one last thing. You stay put. This is my last task for you. Do it and then you can go when, well when you are told you can go later. You'll know what I mean shortly. Well, it's been fun but I've got to admire Joan; she knows quality when she sees it. And don't tell her about today. I said you'd be left alone but I couldn't stick to that, could I? However, you tell her and I'll say you were bragging how good it was she wasn't in to see it all" Lorraine warned him.

"Yes Lorraine, I won't say anything" Dominic promised.

She got up to leave and the other 3 didn't even bother saying anything, as all 4 left. He wondered what the hell was going on and could hear Lorraine talking and two unfamiliar voices, who sounded giggly and excited. From under the desk, he saw the office door open and two girls, around 18 or 19 entered. One was an athletic looking black girl, the other a dark haired white girl with a very short skirt on. He couldn't see any more as the desks above hid their approach and they sat down opposite each other. The black girl was in front of him and her legs fell open.

"Do we say something or does he know what to do?" she asked her friend.

"I dunno. Um I guess you know what to do down there so get on with it" the other girl said boldly.

Dominic resigned himself and kissed over black thighs before moving higher to her pussy. He probed deeply with his tongue and licked slowly so she could savour the sensation. It took some time but finally she reached orgasm and he felt his head held tightly. He was about to stop when she pressed on his head and understanding, he moved lower until he was tonguing her asshole.

"You should feel this Bernadette, he's something else at asslicking too" the black girl said exaltingly.

"Well hurry up then, I'm climbing the walls here" Bernadette urged her.

It took another while, but after another while she finally let him up to suck her clit to another orgasm. Bernadette didn't wait a second longer and led him to her pussy immediately, pressing his head in to urge his tongue inside her. She gasped and let out another as his tongue rolled like a velvet glove around inside her, occasionally pausing to withdraw and swab her whole pussy with slow, wet licks.

"Mhhmm, no wonder you wanted two off him Gladys" Bernadette said to her friend.

"I doubt we're going to get much work done until eight now" Gladys shot back merrily.

The girls were students who came in some evenings to do data inputting until 8pm. This was a real treat for them arranged by Lorraine. He stuck to the task at hand and Bernadette was soon shaking with lust, groaning as he brought her to orgasm. As she came down, he didn't need urging and moved to her ass of his own accord. She was content to lounge and let him get familiar with it.

"You're not wrong. I've only had my ass licked once before; that French guy I met a few times. Ah fuck. Right, next time a guy goes down on me, he has to do this" she exclaimed loudly while she enjoyed a good rimming.

"Same here Berni. My next man is definitely gonna know I like this" Gladys agreed.

Once Bernadette had cum again, Gladys was eager to have him resume pleasuring her and then Bernadette wanted her turn again. The girls ended up staying until 8.30pm, not getting much work done, but passing Dominic back and forth until they were both tired from cumming. On shaky legs, they finally rose and both of them giggled at him as they made to leave.

"He's not bad looking either. But apparently he's taken now" Bernadette informed Gladys, who pouted in mock upset.

"Bye tongue face. Might not see you again but we're all armed for guys now!" Gladys called back and they were gone.

Dominic was sitting at home an hour later, pizza eaten and finished off with a beer. He had enough energy to shower, brush his teeth and crawl into bed by 10.30 and was asleep almost immediately.

Meanwhile, Joan had enjoyed her day shopping. She had purchased some new underwear, skirts, shoes, went for a haircut, waxed and was back at a guy called Doug's house, an out of town buyer. He was close to bringing her off and she pressed his head further into her before she came hard. Then, she opened her legs and welcomed him to move up and slide his cock into her. As he did so, she thought of Dominic. It was a given that Lorraine would definitely use him but she had no idea of what had actually happened. She had already resolved to herself that this was a last fling and she was genuinely prepared to make a go of it with her young lover, who was due to come round the next evening. Tonight though was all about clandestine sex with this one night stand and she was enjoying it immensely.

Afterwards, Joan felt something was missing and she realised that for all the thrill her encounter had given, she enjoyed the devotions of a man who worshipped her properly. She made an excuse to Doug and left, heading round to her own house and showering before bed. Next morning she woke and decided to tell Dominic to arrive the day after instead. Joan threw herself into sorting her house, moving a few things around and tidying up as she envisaged a live in lover. It wasn't until the next morning that the doorbell went just as she expected. She had dressed in a long cotton sweater which came past her ass. Dominic had no idea she wasn't wearing underwear. As soon as Dominic saw her, he knelt before Joan and kissed her feet. She let him kiss a little higher before turning round. It wasn't long before his tongue was trying valiantly to lick her asshole.

"Move in today. From now on you belong to me" Joan told him quickly.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. I think you're wonderful" Dominic admitted.

And he was right. He literally worshiped her.

12