Worst Roommate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise placed her hands behind her back and started wiggling a little. The next thing that happened was her dress fell to the floor revealing her fully naked body. "Pull down your pants and sit. I want to be on top."

I'd like to imagine I walked gracefully to the bench, but in reality I nearly tripped over my quickly-lowered pants in my haste to sit down with my dick up. Both girls laughed at my stumble. Elise turned with me as I got to the bench, while Becca uncrossed her legs and sat forward in anticipation.

Sitting down, I scoot forward a bit with my knees out. Elise quickly straddled my thighs while keeping her weight to one side (her legs weren't long enough to fully straddle me with both feet planted). We both were facing each other and looking down at how this would work - there wasn't much room on the bench for her knees.

"Hah, that won't work," Becca said while watching us ponder the position. "Face away from him and sit on his lap."

Quickly turning around and repositioning herself between my legs, Elise said, "Ah. You're a smart cookie."

Elise leaned forward a bit and held onto my thighs as I pointed my dick up and let her slowly lower herself downwards. Her pussy made contact with my head and I pulled back slightly until I lined up correctly. With a long exhale, Elise began to slide down on my dick. Within a second or two she was sitting firmly on my lap - my dick buried completely in her.

Becca turned her body sideways to face us and bent her right leg onto the bench while her left was on the floor. "This is sexy. I was already turned on from watching you in the car, but this is something else."

"Fuck yes. I'm so wet," Elise moaned as she raised up and slid back down on my dick. She definitely wasn't lying - she was wetter than earlier in the week when we fucked on her bed. Her pussy was easily gliding up and down on me.

My hands were on her hips helping guide her up and down - and also to give her thighs/arms a little bit of help. We weren't going at it fast, in fact it was a slow, methodical fuck. I glanced to my left at Becca and noticed her mouth open and her tongue wetting her lips. Her eyes were focused on Elise's breasts as they bounced slightly with each squat. Becca's hands were grasping her knees tightly and she was leaning forward to within a foot of Elise. Do it, touch her, I thought to myself.

A few more bounces, and a couple soft moans from Elise, I stared at Becca's left hand as it rose from her knee and steadily reached out to Elise. As soon as her hand cupped Elise's left breast, Elise sat flat on me and gasped. Although I was behind her, I saw her head tilt down to look at Becca's hand then follow the arm to look into Becca's eyes.

When they looked at each other, I felt like the room's temperature increased ten degrees. Becca rubbed her hand in a circle then let Elise's breast slide from her grip until her fingers grasped her nipple. As if in slow motion, her finger pinched down.

Elise's lower back jerked forward, her head fell back, she sucked in a breath, and then took her right hand off her thigh and pinched her own right nipple. I used my hands to slowly stir her around my cock, but softly enough to not distract her from this new development.

Becca kept pinching her nipple then leaned forward and kissed Elise's left shoulder. By now, Becca was kneeling on her right knee and leaned forward for further movement - just inches from me. Her kiss moved up to Elise's neck as her hand went back to grasping and rubbing Elise's left breast.

I stopped Elise's stirring movement and slid my right hand around her waist and down to her pussy. My fingers began rubbing between her lips, around my dick, then onto her clit. At the same time, Becca moved around front of us and slunk to her knees before quickly latching her lips around the same breast she'd just be fondling.

"Oh... my... Yes, so good," Elise muttered between rapid breaths.

While she felt amazing just sitting on my cock, I realized at this point it was about Elise. I rubbed her inner left thigh with my left and and increased the rubbing of her clit right my right. Until I felt a hand move mine to her thigh.

I couldn't quite see around Elise, but I felt her legs being lifted on top then around my thighs. Her weight came to rest fully on my lap and against my chest. Although a bit squashed, it felt really nice to have her melting against me. And then she started shaking.

Elise's right hand shot back and fumbled around my face and hair before firmly grasping the back of my neck. Her left hand closed around her mouth and I heard a moan and heavy breathing being distorted by her hand. Sort of like a female Darth Vader getting eaten out by another girl.

At first I just held onto Elise as she trembled and gasped on top of me. I could feel Becca in front of me - a little draft between my legs, body heat on the sides of my thighs, and sometimes her arm would brush against me. Soon I slid my hands up Elise's stomach and cupped her breasts which elicited another gasp from her. I kneaded and rubbed and lightly tugged her nipples. During one of the latter movements, I felt a tongue slide down then up the bottom of my shaft which caused me to involuntarily pinch Elise's nippled a bit harder than normal.

Luckily, she seemed to really enjoy this. "Ugh, fuck. Oh God. So close."

Becca's tongue moved from my cock and I felt her chin grazing my shaft. It began bumping against me every so often which meant she was most likely sucking and licking Elise's clit. The bumping increased speed and Elise began to fidget in my lap. Waiting for the right moment, I kept my fingers swirling around Elise's nipples.

The right moment happened seconds later when Elise's legs wrapped tighter around my thighs and started squeezing together. I flexed my legs and kept her legs from closing my own - I didn't want Becca to suddenly become squashed between two sets of legs. That's when I pinched down on her nipples with both hands. Elise's left hand scratched the back of my neck and lost grip before tangling in my hair. My teeth gritted as my head was painfully pulled to the right side. Meanwhile her back arched upwards off of my stomach and her Vader breaths pushed strongly out of her cupped fingers.

I tried to hold her still while she rode out her orgasms through clenched teeth and taunt muscles. The chin bumping on my dick had slowed before stopping all together. Then I saw Becca stand up in front of us. Her hair had been pulled into a ponytail at some point so it wasn't frazzled at all. But her cheeks, lips and nose had a nice sheen to them which was only highlighted by a wide smile.

"That was amazing. I've always wanted to do that in this dressing room," Becca said while smoothing down her skirt.

With Elise still recovering on top of me, I could only smile up at Becca. "Hey, I should probably get back in the store and see if anyone is around. I think Charlie would have said something, but you never know." [Charlie = the girl behind the counter]

She moved to the door and slipped through while holding it open slightly. A second later she poked her head in and said, "You have time to finish up." With a wink to me, she slipped out and closed the door.

"Can you stand?" I asked to Elise while slowly lifting her into a sitting position.

"Mmmm. Stand? No, I need to sit down for a moment." She eased up off of my dick before sitting down on the ground with her back against the bench.

Stretching my muscles, I stood up and cracked my back. As I turned to face her, I felt Elise's hand firmly grasp my dick and steadily pull me toward her. Shambling forward, I ended up with my feet on either side of her legs, straddling her body with my dick being pulled into her open mouth. I'd like to describe a long, sexy blow job, but she honestly just swirled her tongue and pumped her hand on my pussy-soaked cock a few times before I exploded into her willing mouth.

A couple swallows later, we were putting our clothes on and getting ready to leave the changing room.

"The crotch of my leggings are gonna be soaked. Worth it," Elise said with a big grin on her face.

We went to the counter and Elise paid for the yellow and red flowered dress. Charlie didn't seem too phased by the obvious encounter in the changing room, but I did catch her eyeing Elise's body a bit longer than normal. While putting the dress in a bag, Becca came out from the back room with a piece of paper in her hand.

"Here. Give me a call sometime - that was fun. I'm Becca by the way."

"Elise. Very, very nice to meet you Becca. You certainly know how to show a girl a dress."

"And I'm Mike. It was definitely a pleasure."

Becca gave us both hugs and we headed out the front of the shop and to the parking lot.

Elise wrapped her arm around my waist and said, "I've never had a girl do that to me before. But I think we'll have to give her a call again for a repeat."

Looking down at Elise, I answered, "Absolutely. If I can be around for that..." I trailed off to see what Elise would say.

"Of course, we're a package deal. You never know, maybe she's Mike-curious."

My dick throbbed in my pants as I imagined what could happen.

12