Worth Getting Up For

Story Info
Two gorgeous sisters, one special morning.
2.9k words
4.05
72.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
housewares
housewares
161 Followers

(Maya and Brecca are original characters created by 3D artist SMz-69, and used with permission.)

--------------------------------

There was no alarm. They didn't need one.

Specifically, Brecca didn't. She was always the first to wake up, long before anyone else in the house. Once she blinked the sleep from her eyes, she would, every morning, spend more than a few silent minutes taking in the beautiful sight before her until Maya's gentle stirring, accompanied by barely audible purrs, inevitably put an end to her desirous gaze as the unclothed redhead's body slowly registered Brecca's fingertips tenderly sliding up and down her bare back.

"...Mmm... good morning, little one..." whispered Brecca, squeezing her eyes shut as she stiffened and stretched her own nude body against her sister's, further arching the deep curve of her back where Maya's own soft hands had began instinctively traveling across her skin.

Further sleep now an impossibility, Brecca slowly opened her eyes to look into the familiar, breathtaking face of her younger sister just a few inches away. Waking up tightly wrapped in each other's arms while the tips of their fingers traced the generous curves of their warm bodies was nothing new; it was a welcome experience Brecca had enjoyed for years as the inseparable sisters had made it a regular morning routine ever since that first night, so long ago, when a sniffling, tear-streaked Maya had snuck into Brecca's nearby bed and held her close under the covers, refusing to let her go until daybreak.

To Brecca's concealed delight, every evening since then, after the house had gone silent, Maya had snuck out of her cold, lonely bed to join her waiting older sister in hers, and the two overdeveloped bombshells found the security and warmth they so desired, snuggled in each other's arms. For all hours of the night, Maya and Brecca found their ample, ever-growing busts bouncing together, their sensitive, swollen, extra-tender nipples repeatedly kissing tips, the velvety skin of their flat tummies causing no end of nighttime shivers, and their parted lips only a sliver away from touching those of the girl each would forever love more than anyone else.

Maya's hands continued to lightly caress the flawless olive skin of Brecca's smooth upper back, but her eyes remained firmly closed, the faintest hint of a smile forming on her soft, inviting, freshly-licked lips. Brecca had long ago become accustomed to Maya's morning game, as her initial hesitations had quickly been trampled by Maya's unparalleled dedication to getting what she wanted, especially from her older sister.

"Even today, little one?" Brecca murmured, her plump, pouty lips close enough to her sister's that Maya could feel the steamy flutter of every low, breathy syllable bat against her own.

"...Mmm... especially today, Brecca," cooed the scarlet-haired young knockout, her smile having had grown even larger, and her eyes shutting even tighter, knowing what was to come.

"You're ridiculous, you know."

"...Pleeeease?!"

"Don't you think you're getting a bit old for this?"

"Old?! You're the one about to go back to college, leaving me here all by myself, with nobody to keep me warm at night, with nobody to rub lotion all over my body when I want to go to the pool, with nobody to shower with when mom and dad aren't home..."

"Okay, fine, fine... you win!"

Brecca warmy smiled at Maya's stubbornly closed eyes.

"I love you, Maya... and happy birthday to the sweetest and prettiest girl I'll ever know."

Brecca tightened her hold around her sister's soft body, leaned her head forward just that one extra inch, and kissed her beautiful little sister square on her mouth. As their hungry lips touched, Maya too pushed into the tender liplock, actively kissing her back, and squeezed Brecca's naked body even closer against hers, her mind fluttering as she once again felt her sister's enormous, heavy breasts spread out and flatten against her own firm, gigantic pair.

There was only one thing on the planet that Maya looked forward to more than Brecca's lengthy, syrupy first kiss of the morning, and that was the multitude of sweet, tender kisses that followed, each and every firm press of her sister's warm, wet mouth against her eager lips preceded by Brecca's comforting voice whispering, "I love you, Maya."

Over and over and over again, Brecca lovingly kissed her squirming sister, knowing that it would be the only way to get her to eventually open her eyes and hopefully back into her own bed before anyone noticed. Having convinced herself a long time ago that their snug embrace throughout the night and overly affectionate wake-up routines were purely for Maya's happiness and well-being, Brecca had no second thoughts about giving her sister whatever she wanted. Maya's welfare had always been her primary concern from the day she was born, and if her little one needed ten, fifteen, or even twenty minutes of slow, lingering, sisterly kisses in the dawn light of their shared bedroom to put a smile on her angelic face at the beginning of each day, then that's what she would do.

However, no matter how hard Brecca tried, some things were impossible to completely ignore. As the dark-haired beauty continued to softly plant wet, loving kisses on her smiling sister's glistening lips, their increasingly heated, full-body embrace beneath her sheets drove further to the forefront of Brecca's mind. Both Maya and Brecca always went to bed wearing some kind of light sleepwear, but through the course of the night as their bodies rubbed together, their arms and hands snaked beneath each other's tops and bottoms. Without fail, the thin, undersized t-shirts cradling their huge, gravity-defying tits would get pushed up above their enormous chests, while the tight cotton shorts wrapped snug around their firm, juicy butts would end up shimmying down their long, smooth legs to lie crumpled around their ankles.

Consequently, the two huge-breasted, round-bottomed girls spent most of the night nearly completely naked, firmly pressed together from head to toe underneath Brecca's covers, their lusty dreams regularly influenced by the slow hours that their massive breasts rolled across each other's firm, heavy mounds, each one topped with a hard, lewd nipple screaming to be viciously sucked; by the stretches of silent nighttime that their thick, fleshy thighs nuzzled and brushed together like familiar lovers; and by the multitude of jolts and twitches that seared through their sweat-slick bodies every time the engorged clits that wantonly protruded from the tops of their smooth, wet pussies tapped their hard domes together, driving each girl unknowingly into the arms of her truest love ever tighter.

Neither Maya nor Brecca had ever once made a move to re-dress themselves once they woke up and their morning kisses began. The two voluptuous siblings had never been shy about their growing breasts and swelling derrieres, especially in front of each other, and as Brecca tried to remind herself an impossible number of times throughout the day, so what if her slick, naked body lied intertwined with Maya's underneath her bedsheets as they slept! Nobody was being hurt by her smooth, bare legs sliding up and down her sister's! And so what if by morning their upper thighs were coated in gooey trails of thick juices from dragging them underneath and grinding them against each other throughout the night?

"I... mmmhh... I think that's... mmmh! I think that's... mmmhh... that's enough, Maya..." panted Brecca, trying her best to get out a single word between the repeated oral assaults by her little sister.

She showed even less interest today than normal in giving up Brecca's mouth as they lied side-by-side, their flushed, naked bodies jostling tightly together. Maya's fingers ran through the long, dark mane of her older sibling, while Brecca's palms glided over her sister's bare, silky back from her shoulders all the way down the upper curves of her bouncy behind.

"...mmmhh... No! MmmMMMHH! Pretty please, Brecca? Please keep kissing me, I'll love you forever... oh... mmm!... harder..."

"...Mmmmfff... Maya, I... mmfffmmmh!!!... don't want you to get in... mmmh!... in trouble..."

Just then, in a move Brecca in a million years could never have prepared herself for, Maya popped open her eyes, rapidly shifted her weight, and rolled directly on top of her astonished sister.

"...haahh... Don't stop, please! It's my birthday, Brecca... and you have to do what I say."

Brecca's words caught in her throat as she gazed past the luxurious tendrils of red hair dangling down in front of the glowing hazel eyes that her little one beamed back at her.

"But... we have to get..."

"Mmm, I don't care, Brecca... let the whole world see how much I love my amazing sister. I don't ever want to let you go... I don't ever want to wake up next to anybody else... and... and..."

Brecca's heart ripped in half the moment she saw the first tears form at the corners of Maya's eyes.

"Oh, little one..." she whispered, as one salty drop landed on her cheek.

"(sniff)... Brecca?" Maya's sweet voice, normally full of life and laughter around her sister, now trembled.

"What is it, baby?"

"I'd... I'd like to make my birthday wish early."

Brecca, finally catching up with the unanticipated situation she found herself in, realized that in the confusion of Maya suddenly rolling her incredible nude body on top of hers, she had inadvertently placed both her hands on the wide curves of her sister's round, bare bottom. After a long second of frenzied inner tumult, and to her initial surprise and quickly growing assuredness, she chose to leave them right where they were, her loving fingers and smooth palms tenderly cupping the soft swells of Maya's squeezable young butt.

"Oh! Um, of course, Maya, but I don't have a candle for you to blow out..."

Smiling even brighter at her sister directly below her, Maya extended her arms and pushed her upper body up off of Brecca's, making sure to keep her flat stomach, her fleshy hips, and smooth legs firmly planted on top of her older sibling. Her heavy, pendulous breasts hung down from her fit torso, and both girls, each in her own way, inwardly reveled in the touch of Maya's full, suckable melons pressing down on, and comfortably enveloping, Brecca's hard, erect nipples poking up into her soft, plentiful young breastmeat. Further down their bodies, a steady stream of fresh juice flowed from Maya's puffy lower lips directly onto the heated, swollen entrance of Brecca's own delicious honeypot directly below.

Maya reached up with one hand and brushed back a thick strand of crimson hair away from her eyes to get a better look at her wide-eyed sister looking up at her. Brecca's long dark hair sprayed out like black sunburst around her luminous face, and her parted lips shone like beacons waiting to be pounced upon.

"Brecca... my love... my everything... don't you know? It's not what you wish on that's most important... it's... it's how strongly you want it to come true."

With that, Maya spread her legs until her inner thighs rested against the outer flanks of Brecca's upper legs, securing them between her soft flesh. A barely-audible moan escaped her lips as she shifted her body's position around Brecca, arching her prodigious chest forward in the process, causing the firm swells of her enormous breasts to scrape along the electrified shafts of her sister's thick, screaming nipples.

"Brecca..."

"Yes..." Again, Brecca's voice barely made it out alive. "Ye-e-s, Maya...?"

"I wish... " Maya lowered her head and brought her lips once more to her sister's. She held them there longer than any kiss the two had ever shared, while her tears spattered against the skin of Brecca's cheeks. Nearly ten seconds passed as their mouths played together, each girl's pair of inflamed lips lunging against her sister's as if they refused to ever go another second without being in needy, tender contact. A thick layer of saliva quickly formed between their dueling mashers, lubricating the eager journeys of both of their lipsticked pouts, and soon Maya extended her tongue between them and dragged the wet, pink tip all across Brecca's luscious, overworked mouth to collect their shared spit.

"Mmmff... Maya! We... we can't! We're... we're sisters... we..."

Smiling like she suddenly had learned the juiciest of all secrets, Maya stole one more quick peck, silencing Brecca, and then dragged her wet, impatient mouth down the side of her sister's cheek.

"...Mmmmm... as I was saying... I wish... that you and I... mmmhh!"

Maya playfully wiggled her butt, now even more firmly squeezed by Brecca's loving hands, and laid soft, yet firm, kisses up and down and all over her sister's neck, liberally running her little tongue across her salty skin between smacks.

"...Nnnngghh... Maya... no... no-o-ohhhh..."

Maya slid her body ever so slightly further down Brecca's, keeping her lips in contact with her sister's slick, blushing skin, planting longer, louder and wetter kisses across the fronts of her twitching shoulders, her protruding collarbones, and her flushed upper chest.

"...ohh... Maya... what... mmmm..."

"...shhhhhhh... Brecca... I wish... I wish I could spend... mmnnn!... every second of every minute of every hour of every day... mmmh! mmmh! mmmh!... for the rest of our lives... ravishing your hot naked body over and over... making you the happiest girl in the world... forever..."

"...Mayaa-a-a-ahhhh......"

"That's my simple, little birthday wish... marry me, Brecca... mmm... doesn't that sound nice? Mmwah! Mmmnn! God, I'll probably undress you right there in front of everyone... mmmmm..."

Maya continued to kiss and lick every part of Brecca's body that she could reach, as her older sibling stretched and arched and moaned beneath her.

"Do you love me that much, Brecca? MmmmMWAH! To be with your little sister forever? To suck her long, hard nipples that have only ever wanted your lips wrapped around them? To feast on her swollen, dripping pussy every morning and every night, filling your stomach with a flood of juices that she secretes just for you? To let her do the same to you twice as often?"

Brecca breathed in heavenly agony, the nerve endings of her hard nipples lit up in pleasure as her thick, turgid nubs rubbed against Maya's bare breasts hanging down above them.

"...Maya... I..."

Maya shifted down the bed further again, her smiling face now planted in the sweaty valley between Brecca's delicious GG-cup tits, while her hands slid into position to cradle the oversized, outer swells of her sister's firm, yet wobbling boobflesh. As she tenderly kneaded Brecca's massive udders, her hungry mouth made love to the soft canyon between them, leaving warm trails of saliva up and down Brecca's cleavage. Minute by minute, Maya's fingers traced closer and closer to the darker-hued, rubbery shafts of Brecca's throbbing nipples that bristled in delight as the curls of Maya's hair flickered across their sensitive surfaces.

"...Maya... Yes... yes, I'll marry you... somehow... OHHH!!! someday... I... ohgod... love you too much to... hahhh! Haah! Ohhh! to be with anyone else... nnnnnngghhh... "

With that, her honest and unconditional love for her sister verbalized, and their future together set in their hearts, Brecca's eyes flew open and just as quickly as Maya had done before, rolled on top of her sister.

Her eyes blazed with passion and long-bottled up lust as she looked into Maya's tear-speckled pupils. After grabbing a purposefully too-short of a kiss on Maya's mouth, she for once caught her sister truly off guard by swinging her body all the way around, her face now above Maya's abdomen and her sopping wet snatch directly above Maya's parted lips.

"Maya... you may now kiss the bride."

A quick study, Maya whispered in return, "You first."

Brecca lowered her lips to between her sister's spread legs and after a long inhalation of Maya's scent, planted a kiss directly on her hard, pink clit. At the same time, Maya herself opened her mouth and began wantonly french kissing Brecca's slick, puffy pussy lips. For the next half hour, the only sounds emanating from their shared bedroom were gluttonous moans, sharp gasps, and the loud slurping of invading tongues wiggling and probing deep inside each of their twitching, pleasure-wracked bodies.

Each sister brought the other to dozens of orgasms—large, earth-shaking explosions that caused their bodies to buck against the other as tongues and hands refused to relinquish their positions, and smaller blasts that detonated like napalm through their bodies, causing them to dive deeper into the other's deepest, wettest entrances to repay the feeling.

Brecca and Maya both gorged themselves on their sibling's thick, syrupy nectar—Maya's juices sweeter, more like honey, and Brecca's hot spray tasting of berries—until a loud knock at the bedroom door clamored over the sticky sounds of their incestuous banquet.

With a jolt, Brecca jerked in her bed, cold sweat draping her entire body. Her heavy breathing filled the otherwise silent room. The first beams of sunlight eked past the window frame, slowly providing her a better view of her sleeping little Maya nestled against her chest. Brecca's sudden awakening only caused the snoozing redhead to murmur impossible-to-make-out words as she wrapped herself even tighter around Brecca's body.

She gently ran her fingers through Maya's long, tangled hair, and silently thanked the stars that no alarm would go off to rudely wake her own sleeping beauty, the girl she would always do everything for.

After all, they didn't need one.

housewares
housewares
161 Followers