Worth It In The End Ch. 03

Story Info
Gratification.
3.9k words
4.72
17.1k
12

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the next hour and a half, needless to say, I got nothing done. After he left, I continued on in my trek to the stacks and even managed to collect a couple of books with surprisingly steady hands. I brought my books back up to my carrel and sat down with them still in my arms. My heart was beating frantically in my chest, and I wondered at the kind of power the man held over me.

Sooner than I thought, seven thirty came along. I hurriedly stuffed my books into my bag and went downstairs. Sure enough, he was waiting for me outside, leaning against one of the columns. I took the opportunity to stare at him. Now that I had allowed myself to think about him sexually, I was able to fully appreciate his beauty. As he leaned against the column, he allowed his head to rest back and his eyes to close. I saw the shadow of dark, full lashes, and shivered, imagining the heat locked inside the hidden indigo eyes. His shoulders, even in his relaxed pose, were broad and strong. If his tailored suit coat was any indication, his broad shoulders tapered into narrow hips. His legs were long, and even underneath the layer of clothing I could discern the power of his thighs. How I was going to manage to keep my hands off him this entire evening, I wasn't so sure. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

He lifted his head as soon as he heard the door opening, and smiled at me, the heat already in his eyes. I wondered if it had even left, or if he had been stewing in his own arousal just like I had.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Yes, absolutely," I answered. In more ways than one...I thought. He offered his arm to me old-fashioned like. I took hold of his elbow, and we set off.

He took me to a restaurant in downtown Chicago, a place I couldn't afford to visit very often. The conversation flowed smoothly as ever over the delicious pasta and red wine. It was different than lunch the previous day. This time, it seemed as though we had both come to terms with the intense mutual attraction we had for the other (or at least I had come to terms with how I felt towards him) and we allowed that aspect of the evening to simmer just out of reach. Every so often, when one of us was taking a bite of pasta or a sip of wine, the other's eyes would linger on the lips just a little too long, and the gaze would turn smoldering. The fourth time this occurred, I began to wonder if he was teasing me on purpose. The louse, I thought with pleasure.

And then the conversation shifted.

"So I don't know if you remember it," he began, "but I wish to explain my behavior on the train yesterday morning."

I stared. I didn't think that rock was going to be turned over for a long while. I waited.

"I just... saw you sitting there, and I was... intrigued by you... to say the least. I'm very sorry if I frightened you."

"You didn't frighten me... much. I'd just never had someone look at me quite that way before... especially not on the train," I said, smiling at him to ease the tension written across his features. Crap, his eyes went to my mouth again, but this time they didn't stop there. By the time his eyes made it back to mine, the intensity was unfathomable. He heaved a deep sigh. It appeared as though he was trying to keep himself from pushing the table aside and attacking me.

"I've tried to control how I feel, but I can't... you are so beautiful," he said, his voice softening hoarsely at the last part of the sentence. I gulped. "I apologize again, for coming on too strong. I just wanted to see if I was misreading the signals that I picked up... the ones that passed between our eyes while our mouths were speaking about inane things. I like to think I'm pretty good at reading people, but I just can't be sure enough this time."

That was unexpected. I cleared my throat and pulled a lock of hair behind my ear. Looking into his eyes, I tried to discern any malicious intent there, any sign of an axe murderer lurking behind the genteel facade. However, unsurprisingly, I found nothing there but fear at being rejected, and... lust.

"You didn't misread me," I answered, my voice just above a whisper. He heard me perfectly, though, and smiled in relief.

After that, the conversation continued on two levels. I noticed that he was not as covert with his lustful looks, and his stares excited me beyond belief. In the end we were, as he said, carrying two conversations. The one going on vocally was about our childhood dreams and current goals, what kind of household we grew up in, what our parents did, how we spent our summers... things people talk about when getting to know one another. The conversation going on between us physically... that was something else entirely. The looks said, "I am imagining you naked right now." The accidental touches of our knees beneath the table said "I can't wait to feel your skin against mine." The way we teased each other while eating or drinking said "I know you wish my mouth was on you right now."

By the end of the meal, I was quivering with desire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He paid the check again, and took my hand as we left the restaurant. I was thrilled by the way my hand fit inside of his large one. The conversation stilled into companionable silence as we strolled through the busy streets of the city at night. I glanced at my wristwatch and was surprised to find that it was nearly eleven o'clock.

By unspoken agreement, we were headed towards the train station. The station, for being on such a busy street, was deserted. The train wasn't due for another ten minutes or so, but having lived in Chicago for a while now, I knew that was highly subjective. We talked about music for a while, discussing our likes and dislikes and what was wrong with the music played on the popular stations today. Suddenly, as I was laughing at something he had said, he pulled me forward by the hand, causing me to fall against his chest. My laughter was quelled immediately, snuffed out by his mouth on mine. It all happened so suddenly that I barely had time to react... mentally, that is.

As his lips skillfully played mine, I freed my hand from his and ran both up his shoulders and into his hair. Once my hands were secured in his locks, I was determined to press myself against him as closely as I could. As soon as the full length of his body came into contact with mine, all of the nerve endings on my skin flared. I felt myself being walked backwards, and suddenly I was against the brick wall of the station, his hands on either side of me. The stiff pole pressing into my stomach surprised me, and I let out a soft, involuntary moan. He reciprocated by deepening the kiss, using his tongue to coax open my mouth, and then engaging our tongues in a sensual dance. I let my hands slip from his hair, down his back, and beneath his suit jacket. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him harder against me. My fingers traced the valley that ran down his muscular back. Now it was his turn to moan into my mouth. The sound electrified me. Suddenly, both of his hands found their way to my hips, and were pulling me roughly against him. His knee slid in between my legs, pushing my pussy against his hard thigh. His mouth broke contact with mine and left a trail of wet kisses along my jaw line and down the sensitive side of my neck. Somehow, he knew exactly where my erogenous zones were, and he used his warm mouth on them skillfully. Needless to say I was soaked and panting by the time he released me.

Sooner than I would have thought (or liked), the train rumbled into the station. With a final searing kiss, he pulled himself from me and me from the wall. My legs shook like jelly. He chuckled, and wrapped his arm tightly around my waist to hold me up and help me into the train.

"Sorry about that," he said softly into my ear as soon as we were seated. "I just couldn't help myself. You look so beautiful when you laugh." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Trust me, you don't need to apologize for anything," I said shakily. He chuckled, and tightened his arm around me.

"That's good. I wouldn't want to have to keep saying I'm sorry... it would get in the way this evening, wouldn't you agree?" he asked, his tone positively silky. I could only nod mutely in reply.

How could this man have such a strong effect on me so soon? How could I be contemplating... no, screw contemplation... how could I take him to my apartment after only having known him for two days? Thoughts of my disastrous last relationship surfaced, uninvited, in my mind. I fought the thoughts, convincing myself that one night didn't mean I was going to begin a relationship with this beautiful man. Pushing away all of the thoughts rolling around in my head, I could only accept that this was the way life was sometimes. Life throws all manner of strange things at us, and all we can do is decide how to react in the moment. In this case, I was going to react the way my body obviously wanted me to. Not only my body, I thought wryly, eyeing the area on his leg where his thigh was thicker. I smiled to myself, enjoying the fact that I seemed to have an effect on him as well.

The train ride to my apartment was silent as we both tried to collect our thoughts and wits. The only evidence of his frayed nerves was his quickened breathing and the distracted tapping of his foot. Other than that, his face was completely calm and his pose was nonchalant, his left arm draped casually around my shoulders and his ankle propped on his knee. I leaned into his chest, inhaling his fragrance deeply, and felt an answering twinge in my abdomen. So much for cooling off on the train ride, I thought. Just to see if I could shake it up a little, I decided to rest my hand on his inner thigh and gave it a light squeeze, right over his engorged cock. I grinned wider as his hand clenched tightly on my shoulder and he gasped sharply. He pressed his face into my hair, groaning slightly in his exhalation.

"What are you trying to do, make me disgrace myself in public?" he growled into my ear.

"Of course not!" I said coyly. "I was just giving you a friendly pat."

"Friendly pat, my ass..." he grumbled, pulling me closer.

I entertained the idea of doing something to tease him further, but decided against it as more people entered the train at the next stop. The tension was so thick between us for the rest of the train ride that you could have cut it with a butter knife. The tension was laced with anticipation and intense excitement as this was a new thing for both of us, I was to find out later. Not that we hadn't had sex with others before -- I was no virgin, and from the way he handled me at the train stop I gathered he'd had his fair share of experiences -- but neither of us had experienced something as raw, as primal as the attraction we had for each other. It defied all normal logic, and as neuroscientists, the fact intrigued us. A turn-on for the mind, you might say.

As the train finally ground to a halt at my stop, Stefan fairly jumped from his seat, pulling me along with him. We exited the train onto the dimly lit street below. His arm snaked around my waist at once; however instead of staying in place, his hand rhythmically stroked me from just underneath my breasts to my hip. I wrapped my arm around his waist, underneath his suit jacket, and fairly clung to him as my knees were giving out again.

"Where is your apartment?" he asked, his voice deep and hoarse.

"Just around the block."

I figured it dawned on us then what we were about to do. What I was about to do. I was going to invite a man I knew almost nothing about into my house. Granted, I had had two fabulous dates with him, and he had the trust and friendship of my advisor... but what if he was a closeted crazy axe murderer? Well, crazy mini-axe murderer... it had to be a mini-axe because I didn't have one and his messenger bag was too small for a regular sized one. I mentally smacked myself. Why the hell am I thinking about the size of the axe he would use to cleave me in two?? Arousal, I decided, did strange things to my mind.

Stepping up to the stoop, I fumbled in my pocket for the keys. With shaky hands, I inserted the key into the lock. As soon as it clicked open, I pushed the door open and all but fell inside. Stefan came in behind me. His arm went around me again as we walked up the stairs. At each landing, he pulled me to him and kissed me so thoroughly that by the end his arms were the only things holding me up. Needless to say, by the time we finally got to my apartment on the fourth floor, we were in a very desperate state indeed.

As soon as we were on the other side of my door, he closed it and pushed me against it. I dropped the keys to the floor, and I felt him smile against my mouth. My hands went to his ass this time, and pulled him to me. I needed to feel his hard cock against me. I wanted to feel the evidence of the effect I had on him. I wanted to experience the manifestation of his desire. To my intense dismay, he pulled away from me, leaving me bereft of all contact with his glorious body.

"Wha- What's wrong?" I protested. I didn't want to stop, and the look in his eyes told me he didn't want to stop either... so why the hell did he?'

"I'm sorry, I—I need to calm down," he said, his voice strained. I stuck out my bottom lip in a pout. His lustful gaze fell to my mouth, and he closed his eyes, an almost pained expression on his face.

"Where's the fun if you're calm?" I asked, taking a step closer to him. I needed him. Now. We could deal with foreplay later.

"The fun is in making this last longer. At the rate we were going, the fun was about to reach a rather... premature end, if you catch my meaning."

"Trust me, I was having fun," I took another step and reached out, taking hold of his lapels. I pushed them out toward his shoulders and slid his suit jacket off. He stared at me, letting it fall to the floor. "Until you stopped." I locked my eyes on his, and continued undressing him. It was his turn to be rooted to the spot now. I untied his tie and slid it from around his neck, and then went to work on his buttons. As soon as I got three of his buttons undone, I dropped my eyes down to his chest. The skin that met my eyes was a light olive color, with a nice amount of black hair that spanned his pectorals and gathered in the center, leading the eyes to the middle and down. I took the final step forward and started kissing his neck, taking my time with each inch, and going inexorably downward. His moans urged me onward. I tugged his shirt out of his pants, finished unbuttoning it, and pushed it off his shoulders so that it joined his jacket. I wrapped my arms around his waist and raked my fingernails down his back, all the while kissing his chest and licking his nipples. Suddenly, his hands were on my arms and he pushed me away again.

"My turn," he growled before I could utter a single protest. He took the hem of my sweater and pulled upwards, and I raised my arms. He tossed the sweater to the ground, and stared at me. I grinned, thankful that I thought to wear my lacy black bra today. He let out a low moan and pulled me to him roughly, kissing my mouth fiercely. His hands knotted in my hair, holding me to him. I had never been kissed that way in my entire life. And yet again, he pulled away.

"Where is your bedroom?" he panted out. I took his hand and started pulling him to the open door across the room, but as soon as he saw where we were headed, he picked me up and carried me the rest of the way. He laid me down on the bed and lowered himself on top of me. The feeling of his hard cock pushed against my sopping sex sent me moaning and writhing on the bed, clinging to him, my body language begging him to thrust against me. He reached around and undid the clasp of my bra, and I helped him pull it off. Then, he lowered his mouth to my right breast, sucking and gently biting on the hard nipple he found there. I entwined my fingers in his hair and moaned loudly, writhing against him.

"Stefan..." I moaned.

"What is it, darling?" he said in a taunting tone against my neck. The bastard is teasing me now?

"I want you..."

"Oh, really?"

I growled, frustrated.

"Oh, please do that again..." he groaned in my ear.

"Stefan!" I said more urgently, gently pushing on his shoulders.

"What is it? Tell me what you want me to do..." he said, biting my neck.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

"Hmm?" his kisses trailed along my neck, thoroughly distracting me.

"Dammit, Stefan... FUCK THE FOREPLAY AND FUCK ME!" I shouted. He pulled back at me and gave me a very amused look.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, and stood up to take off his pants. The look he gave me as he slid his belt out of its loops was enough to reduce me to incoherent goo. He pulled his pants and boxers down, and for the first time I saw what I had only felt before. His cock was almost 9 inches long and at least two inches wide. I stared as it bobbed into view. He smirked sexily.

"Like what you see?"

"I don't know yet..."

His eyebrow arched with a question.

"You haven't used it on me yet. How am I supposed to have an opinion?" That made him laugh; one harsh bark of humor.

"Oh, you'll have an opinion soon enough..." he said, leaning over the edge of the bed and grabbing my legs. He pulled me forward so that he could unbutton my jeans and pull them down. Soon I was naked, sprawled across the bed, waiting for him to finally come over and do what we both craved.

He stood at the foot of the bed for a moment, staring at my naked body. His eyes raked me up and down, taking in every detail, as if for memorization. I spread my legs, inviting him in, and hoping to break his trance. Thankfully, he snapped out of it and crawled up the bed until he was directly above me, his cock bobbing and dripping pre-cum onto my soaked cunt. He lowered his mouth to mine, giving me a kiss that was slower and more sensual than the ones we shared earlier.

He reached down and positioned himself at my opening and slowly pushed himself in until he was completely sheathed inside of me. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, moaning softly and nipping at the skin there. Then he began thrusting, maddeningly slow and impossibly deep. I moaned, wrapping my arms and legs about him, pulling him closer. My hips began move in time with his, coaxing him to go faster, to fuck me harder. As it were, I figured I would have to ask him to. After a few more moments of the slow, delicious thrusting, I spoke.

"Stefan..."

"Yes?" he said. His voice was rough with arousal and his breath was hot on my ear.

"Harder."

"Do what harder? This?" he asked, and gave me a forceful thrust.

"Yes, that... please... harder and faster..." I panted.

"Harder and faster? Okay... just remember that you asked for it..." he warned, and then he let go of his control. He began thrusting into me so hard and fast that it all became a blur of sensation, the wonderful friction causing the small pyre in my sex to evolve into a roaring blaze. Suddenly, all too soon, I felt like I was soaring. The tension that had been building up all day finally broke, and I cried out wantonly as I rode out my orgasm. I raked my nails down Stefan's back and bit his shoulder. I heard him cry out, and felt his cock jerk and shoot ropes of come deep inside of me. He thrust in and out a few more times, jerkily, and then collapsed on top of me.

"Wow." I said weakly after a few minutes. He grunted in agreement, and then rolled off of me. He stretched himself out beside me and closed his eyes, breathing deeply. I did the same, delighting in the aftershocks of my orgasm. After a few minutes I curled onto my side, facing him to find that he was already watching me. "What?" I asked, unable to read the look on his face.

12