Worth It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

I was so close and her words made my heart jump high. Stop, no way, she couldn't stop now. Her mouth sealed tightly behind the rim of my cockhead and her hands and tongue doubled the intensity of her efforts, and in the same moment as I answered her question all barriers broke.

"Noooooooo..."

I felt my body spasm in her hands, and her tongue whipped my cock head while her hands kept on stroking me through each pumping of my cock. A bolt of lightning went through my body each time her greedy mouth demanded more and more, and I squirted cum into her mouth over and over again for an eternity. She was the angel that resolved me from all my sins in the most intensive orgasm that I had ever experienced.

"That's good." she said and kept on stroking and licking as the last of the orgasm oozed out the hole.

"So so tasty, I can't believe how much you came. You're unbelievable."

In my last breath before the drugs in my body and exhaustion took overhand and put me to sleep, I replied.

"Only because you make me."

CND
CND
27 Followers
12