Worth The Price

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers

Before another moment passed, a soft cough sounded behind him. "Sir, do forgive me for interrupting you...?"

With a lazy smile, Conrad asked, "Yes, Tibbs... what is it?"

"I have a driver from Lord Crowley waiting out front," Tibbs explained. As the old servant remained discretely behind the chair, he went on, stating, "The driver was instructed to ask... will Miss Jessica be returning to-?"

"No," Conrad said, cutting his manservant off before another word was said. "I paid Crowley the 'asking' price for her... services." Giving Jessica a look of pure lust, with the fond flavor of budding love, he added, "She will be staying here, permanently."

Tibbs nodded, a pleased smile filling his own face. "Very good, Young Master. I shall send the driver away with that as your reply." With that, he turned and left Conrad to continue resting before the fire with his newly-acquired maid and lover....

SSobotkaJr
SSobotkaJr
360 Followers
12