Worth The Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, i'm just a big fucking chicken! Here I am telling Jamie that i'll give up a friendship for a chance to be with Johnny and I can't even make a move on him. Shit! Then again, I had to look like shit right now and smell like it too. So maybe right now wasn't such a good time.

I felt my shoulders sag a bit and I asked him to take me back to my car. His look said that he was not at all pleased at the way I maneuvered the conversation. When we got back to the bar I went to reach back into my pocket for my keys but I realized that I didn't have them. He reached into his pocket at the same time and we sort of mashed faces because neither one of us were paying attention. Our lips touched just for the briefest of seconds but it was enough to make me want more.

We jerked back and just starred at each other for a moment. My gaze lowered to his mouth and those lips that I really wanted to properly taste. Without knowing it, I was moving forward and capturing his slightly plump lips, this time for a right and proper kiss. I heard my keys fall from his grasp, which broke the spell. Both of our eyes went wide and he bent down too fast to try and retrieve my keys. He banged his head on the steering wheel and thrusted my keys at me trying to get me to leave whispering, "sorry, sorry, sorry" while trying to start his car back up.

He couldn't quite turn the key because his hands were trembling too much but by then I had a huge grin on my face. For him to apologize to me meant that he thought he initiated the kiss. Which also meant that he probably wanted to kiss me.

I tapped him on the shoulder so that he would look at me. He flinched but looked anyway. "Why did you apologize Johnny?" His lips were trembling and his eyes were filling up with tears. Some escaped and he wiped them away only to have more spill over.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Please don't be mad at me. Oh God what have I done?!" He leaned his bruised head against the steering wheel and started bawling. I guessed that he hadn't noticed the stupid grin on my face.

I got out, raced around to his side and pulled him out of the car. He was trembling from fear of what I might do, sadness, and probably a lot of other stuff I didn't know about.

I trapped him between me and his car and nuzzled my head in his neck while holding him to me. He'd gone rigid and I pulled back to look at him. Tears were still streaming down his face but he was eyeing me nonetheless.

Right now, words were my enemy. Anything that I said would require more and more explanation when I really just wanted to kiss him silly. I lowered my head and aggressively went at his mouth. I savored the feel and texture of him, feeling his velvety tongue as it battled with mine. I'd expected him to be unresponsive at first, but he was like a rocket shooting off. I loved it.

I rubbed his forehead where he was sure to have a bruise and couldn't seem to let go of his mouth. I pressed more firmly into him and we groaned in unison as we felt each other's erection. When I finally released his mouth we both sighed contently. "I guess i've got some explaining to do." I told him as I kissed his forehead.

"I think we both do", was his reply.

We drove back to his house, in our respective vehicles and I couldn't help but belt out the tunes from my ipod. I was so fucking happy!

********************************

Dreams don't normally come true do they? At least not in this capacity. I'd just been kissed by Rick. And i'm not talking some peck you give your grandma. Nope, it was that soul-searing, toe-curling, hair-raising, cum without touching yourself kind of kiss. In broad daylight no less! I had lots and lots of questions, but I also had lots and lots of pent up frustration where he was concerned and I didn't know which one i'd be able to sate first: my curiosity or my desire.

We got back to my house in record time and we almost tripped over each other getting inside. As soon as he turned the lock, he was all over me and I was just as enthusiastic. "You're not a virgin are you?" He all but growled and I shook my head telling him no. "Thank God." Was all he said as he laved my throat and damn near tore my shirt off.

We could talk later. It was fine with me. He undressed me all the while shedding his clothes as well. I couldn't feel enough places on his body quickly enough. With each of his movements, his muscles rippled a different way. It was fascinating. He leaned down to suck my nipple and then grabbed me by the hips and carried me into my room.

He deposited me on the bed and came down with me. I nestled my hands in his hair to draw his head up and I dove in for a kiss. I sucked on his tongue like it was a mini cock and I felt him start to hump into me. I could feel that he had a hefty bulge and I couldn't wait to feel him in me.

As he kissed me and roamed all over my body with his hands I reached into my nightstand and got some condoms and some lube. I would have loved for him to just sheath himself, lube up, and ram my ass, but I also wanted to see him.

I wrapped my legs around him and flipped us over so that I was on top. I kissed my way down his torso and grabbed his shaft. He was nine inches and cut. I'd never had anyone as big, but I loved the challenge. I quickly began working his hard shaft into my mouth, drooling liberally onto him. He grunted harshly and tried to lift me off.

I mistook it for him wanting me to stop and I lifted up to look at him. He sat up and flipped me around so that my crotch was right in his face. He hungrily engulfed my seven inches and I gasped at the wonderful sensations that he was creating. I went back to work on his cock but I couldn't concentrate worth a damn. He'd begun expertly working his finger into my ass and it was just twitching for something more substantial.

I could feel myself getting close and I tried to up my sucking but I was already too far gone. I was humping his mouth furiously and clenching the three fingers he now had buried up my ass. My muscles tightened throughout my whole body as I unloaded into his throat. I came screaming loudly, and pounding his mouth as hard as I could.

I collapsed but he didn't give me any time to recover. He lifted me off him and captured my mouth, letting me taste myself. There was sweet nectar dripping from the tip of his cock and I reached out to lap it up but he stopped me. He put on a condom and laid me on my stomach.

He didn't waste time with leisure. He went right for the sweet spot and nibbled fully at my bud. I'd started responding and was hard as a rock again. He pushed his tongue in and out so forcefully that it felt like a moist cock. I was moaning loudly humping back against his tongue.

He must have been lubing his cock and fingers because he leaned away and inserted the first two fingers of each hand into me. I arched up as these new sensations started to assail me. He started scissoring them in and out and I tried to get up on my knees so that I could fuck his fingers more securely but he wouldn't let me move.

The tension was keeping me right on edge and he knew it. When I was wriggling enough to create a new dance he pulled his fingers out of me and rammed his cock home.

My scream was both from pain and intense pleasure. He stopped to let me adjust but then he wouldn't move at all. I took it upon myself ad started fucking his cock with short pushes backwards. This seemed to excite him too much and he grabbed my hips to stop me from moving.

He laid out fully on me and I felt him push even deeper into my ass canal. I felt like he was completely surrounding and fulfilling me. He hooked his arms around my chest and started humping into me. This made the act seem much more intimate. I could feel his ragged breathing and I shivered each time he flicked his tongue over some part of my neck or ear. He pounded me furiously and surely, never missing a beat or stride.

I needed to cum again, I was near bursting. With my cock being mashed into the covers, I was almost humping the bed trying to get release. I felt his hand slide down to massage my cock with his palm. That was all I needed as I went over the edge again. He kept stroking my insides, almost in a trance. He still hadn't cum and I was just enjoying the royal fucking I was getting. My thoughts were centered around the sensations coursing through my body but especially in my ass.

He pounded my ass past the point of submission. I stopped trying to best him. All I could do was accept the superior fucking he was giving me. The heat that we were generating was like a cocoon for us and it enshrouded us until we were in our own world. He finally came in a strangled cry. He kept whispering my name over and over and he pulsated in the aftershocks of his orgasm.

He rolled off me, my ass making a noisy sucking motion when his cock dislodged from me. I popped up on my elbow and slowly removed the condom. I turned it upside down and let the contents run into my mouth. I then cleaned up his softening piece.

We both fell back huffing and we starred at the ceiling.

"Wow", was all he said. All I could do was shake my head in agreement.

"So... does this mean you'll go out with me?" I chuckled tiredly at his question.

"Of course." I replied without hesitation. "What are we going to do about my brother?"

I heard his forlorn sigh and I turned to pull myself into his side.

"Look, I don't want to lie to you about anything to do with Jamie. He doesn't have a problem with me being gay, but he never thought that you were so I don't know. I know that he loves you, so I don't think it'll be a problem."

"So, he's not gay? Damn." He turned to kiss my temple.

"Why do you say it like that?" He chuckled a little. "You want us to be like the gay version of Friends or something?"

"Or something. Let's just say that i'm not the only one who keeps secrets. I don't want to put too much information out there but I know a special guy who would have loved it if he was gay."

"Oh" was all he said.

********************************

Aw shit, now what was I supposed to do? I'd done what Jamie asked and successfully lied to his brother about him being gay, but now Johnathan would think he was straight too. I couldn't let that happen because he and Johnathan were made for each other, especially now that it was confirmed that he liked Jamie.

I was just going to have to betray that trust and hope everything worked out in the end.

I sat up and brought Johnny with me, still not believing how frantically we'd come together. "Baby, are you saying you'll go out with me as in dating, or do you want a relationship? I mean, are we in this together, as in like a couple?"

"You're nervous." He giggled, and I snuggled him closer to me.

"Yeah, so what, now answer the question." He turned to kiss my Adam's apple and I had to stop him from continuing. I didn't want to get worked up again until we'd hashed a few things out.

"I've wanted you for a long time, and i'm only beginning to explore the depths to which we can go. So, yeah, i'd say that makes us a couple, since that seems to be ok with you."

"Oh it's more than ok with me." I bent my head to capture his mouth and I feasted hungrily. I pulled back so that we could finish our conversation.

"Ok, well then i'm going to be totally honest with you. I don't know what this will do to my friendship with Jamie, but i'm willing to risk it." So, I told him everything, well everything except the fantasies that Jamie'd had about Johnathan. I had to leave him something.

I kept kissing Johnny to try and combat the shock he must be feeling but his mouth was still hanging open.

"So all this time, we all didn't know about each other? This is fucking unreal. If it were up to us , we never would have found out. " He kept mouthing 'thank you' as he kissed me and held me to him.

I was beginning to reel a bit from his kisses so when he stopped abruptly I had to blink a couple of times to bring him back in focus.

"What are we gonna do about them? Jamie, while he might admit that he's gay, he'll never cop to having feelings for Johnathan. He'd be too afraid of the rejection. He'd only go for it if he was sure that Johnathan was a sure thing. That would be fine except that it isn't fair to Johnathan. Underneath that lively exterior, he's really a bit shy , especially when it comes to Jamie."

"Baby what I think we should do is to get them to admit that they're gay, so we can have that out in the open. Then we should show them what they're missing. You know, a loving relationship. They are bound to break at some point. We just have to make sure that they are alone when it happens."

He smiled fully at me. "Loving huh?" At my blush he laughed. "Sure, I think I can handle that. We just have to make sure that we tell them we're together at the same time so that we don't run the risk of getting caught in this scheme. Now are we done talking?"

I thought about it and shook my head. "For now we are."

"Good", was how he replied and he definitely made me feel good as he stuffed my cavity full of his fat sausage. What he lacked in length he made up for in thickness.

I knew how helpless he felt when I laid out against him because he had my calves braced on his shoulders and my body was almost bent in half. my cock was stuck between our rubbing bellies and the friction that it created was incredible.

I grunted and yelled, moaned and sighed, and finally came in rivulets that hit my face and neck, all the while he took my ass and claimed it as his. We fell into an exhausted sleep tangled in each other's arms.

**************************

When I woke up in a tangle of arms and limbs I could only smile as the events that led up to now invaded my memory. I loved that my dream was finally coming true. The only thing that could have made this time even more special is if he'd said that he loved me. I knew that it was far too soon for that though, at least for him it was.

I untangled myself from Rick and went to take a shower. I was singing off key and soaping my face when I felt a gust of wind chill me. I knew it was Rick so I just kept washing myself. He got in on the action and eventually we were equally soapy. I cleaned his ass with my fingers, making sure to probe deep enough to make him moan and he returned the favor.

"Let's invite them over tonight." He said against my ear and I nodded not really caring what he said.

Something gave me pause, something that had been nagging at the edges of my mind but that I kept forgetting because he was distracting me. "How did you know I was gay?"

"I didn't, at least not for sure, but I thought and hoped you were. I saw the way that Johnathan looked at Jamie and I knew that it didn't bother you so that added to it. I wanted you to look at me like that but I never caught you. I was so into you that I just had to try something so the whole movie thing was to see if you might be interested."

He was tracing lazy soap circles against my skin, and gently biting my shoulder. "I thought i'd blown it until I saw that you were hard at the movies. I didn't plan on moving this fast. I was gonna ease into it but after the kiss I realized that you thought you'd initiated it and that settled it for me. I couldn't let you get away from me."

"You were going to seduce me?"

"Seduce, beg, plead, whatever it took for you to give us a chance. I just refused to believe that God would be cruel enough to make you straight." I laughed at that and turned to embrace him, kissing him tenderly.

We got out and toweled each other off. He rummaged through my drawer and put on some of my cotton bowers. They hugged him so snugly that I thought they had to be extremely uncomfortable. He then put on one of my shirts that stretched across his chest making him look both comical and sexy.

"Why wont you just put your clothes back on or go home and change?" He started pouting and giving me big puppy dog eyes. As pitiful and ridiculous as he looked, I still found myself giving in to him.

"I like the idea of something of yours being this close to me. I can't exactly walk around with you draped around me can I?" All that earned him was a raised eyebrow. "Aw c'mon baby, don't you think I look sexy?" He then started flexing, stretching the material even more and making me shake my head at him and laugh.

"That's what I wanted, that laugh. I love it when you laugh." He'd come up to me to cradle my face in his hands. I beamed at him and we indulged in a long satisfying kiss. I quickly got dressed before we started up again and I called J while he talked to Jamie. We just said that we'd have a pizza night and to meet up in my apartment.

They arrived roughly ten minutes apart and we just watched TV until everyone got in and settled. We ordered the pizza and while we waited for it to arrive, both Rick and I stood up. It was the moment of truth.

"You guys," I said. "We have something to tell you. I'll go first." I turned to Jamie and looked him straight in the eye. "I'm gay." J just groaned and Jamie sat there in shock.

Rick was up next. "And I have something to say also. I'm gay too." Now it was Jamie's turn to roll his eyes and J's turn to look shocked.

"And if that's not the clincher, here it goes." Rick and I looked at each other and smiled broadly as we spoke in unison. "We're together." We linked hands and tried not to laugh at the utterly disbelieving faces of our closest and best friends.

Rick kissed the back of my hand and my eyes sparkled with happiness. I pulled him to me and kissed him lightly. We heard two gasps as our lips met. We stood hugging each other, sort of lost in our own world.

J stood up. "Oh all right, i'm gay too. Can I get in on this hug fest? Not that I want to be in like a threesome or anything. By the way, congratulations you guys. All I can say is it's about time."

We laughed and hugged a while, letting the tension just roll off us. Jamie just sat looking like a stone figurine. He looked hard and bleak. He looked at us, all of us starring at him expectantly. He stood up and we all collectively held our breath.

He clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Just don't tell mom and dad that they have two fags for sons... at least not yet." I whooped for joy, hugging him tightly around the middle. Rick pulled us all into a tight embrace and we savored the feeling of a weight being lifted.

The pizza came and each of us ate ravenously as we relayed how we each came to know that we were gay. I sat next to and damn near on top of Rick as we talked and he didn't seem to mind. Every time i'd try to move, he'd nestle me back against his side and keep talking as if nothing was happening.

Both J and Jamie were eyeing us with something akin to envy, happiness, and disgust. Like they were silently telling us to get a room. We couldn't seem to keep our hands off each other. We sat with our arms looped or our fingers intertwined, and our thighs pressed against each other. I rested my head on his shoulder and kept trembling as I felt his voice rumble through his chest.

We talked for a little more and then the night started to wind down. J and Jamie both left us to our devices which was fine with us. After they left, we didn't even make it to the bedroom as the need to become one again overcame us. By the time we finished, my shirt that he'd worn was torn. I had one sock on, his pants were still on one foot, and my underwear was torn at his crotch. It was even more frantic than the first times had been and it was just as special.

**************************************

Sometimes life throws you a curveball and sometimes it opens a pathway up for us to sail through. Today had been filled with both. It always amazed me that one person could be doing nothing with their day while a few miles away history is in the making.