Worth The Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey if you two don't get off the grass, the sprinkler's are gonna get you!" It was my dad yelling at us from the driveway. We ran off the grass just as the sprinklers came on.

He looked at me with worry. "You know you just came out to your dad don't you?" I thought about it, shocked to not feel as bad about it as I thought I would. I felt sort of calm and empty, like a dam full of water had been emptied.

I shrugged, I actually shrugged and pulled him to me again. "With the way I feel about you it was bound to happen sooner or later." I kissed him again, trying not to get too ahead of myself.

I heard someone clearing their throat and I turned to see my dad standing with his arms crossed. "What have I told you about the lawn? Stay off the damn lawn, especially when it's about to be watered." He bellowed at me and I was starring at him in utter amazement.

"Yes sir". Was all I could muster. I still had a grip on Johnathan's hand and I looked down at it and then back at my dad.

"I'm gay dad." He unfolded his arms, cupped me on the back and sorta shook my shoulder.

"Well I could see that." He leaned in close so that he was whispering in my ear. "Just between us, he's prettier than that Johnathan you're always mooning over."

I squeezed Johnathan's hand. "Dad, this is Johnathan." He looked over and peered for a while and then recognition lit his features.

"Well wweeelllll, ok, in that case then son, you better not hurt him. That goes for you too Johnathan."

To which he replied, "Sure thing Mr. Cahill."

My dad walked away muttering to himself. He was grumbling about the lawn and the color of Johnathan's hair.

A few tears had fallen from my eyes, I was just too overwhelmed. Johnathan wiped them away and smiled at me. "Well, was that so bad?"

"I- I-I just can't believe this! Please just hold me, let me know this is real."

"Oh it's real Jamsie, the real deal."

I hugged him tightly, loving the smell of his hair.

We went back up to the apartment to find Rick and Johnny fucking away. They weren't even in the bedroom. Johnny had Rick bent over the table and was pumping him for all he was worth. It barely registered that someone was in the room. They each waved us away.

"Go somewhere else, anywhere, and leave us alone." Johnny said without stopping.

Rick countered with, "No stay, Johnny likes to be an exhibitionist. His dick's been twitching since you came in."

"Shut up jerk, it isn't twitching because of them, it's twitching because you're doing that. AAAhhhh. Ooohhh. Do that again."

Johnathan and I looked at each other and we quickly and eagerly took the bedroom. They really didn't care what we did anyway. It was crazy how free they were with each other. I asked Johnathan if he had his stuff, like his goth stuff and he told me that he'd left some of it in Johnny's bathroom. He came back with an armful of stuff.

"That's some of it?"

He laughed and nodded. "What about your hair? Can we dye that now?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to change for anyone, even me." He smiled shyly at me and that was all I needed.

While he was doing his hair, I was reading all the instructions for his stuff. Half of it was already open, so I didn't even know what it did. I'd seen my sisters use some of it so I roughly knew how it was supposed to be applied. He came out of the bathroom toweling his hair dry. He'd taken off his shirt and I ran my fingertips along his skin.

We sat cross legged on the bed and faced each other. I'd spread all of the stuff around and looked at him expectantly. He told me what each thing was and I nodded trying to take it all in.

"Can I put it on you? Or at least try to."

"Of course you can, just be careful."

By the time i'd painted his nails black and put his collar and some of his chains on, we both were giggled out. I couldn't help it. I loved playing with him. He'd even painted one of my nails and he teased me because his looked like he'd clawed brick.

When I got to his eyes I laughed at how the conversation must have sounded outside the room. I went to put on the liquid eyeliner first.

"Careful with that or you'll poke me in the eye. Why don't you just let me do it?"

"Because this is a first for me and I want to savor the moment. Now lean forward so I can get at you better."

"Oh all right but... hey! You got it in my eye! Oh my God that burns. Get it out! Get it out! Just blow on it for Christ sake! OOOohhhh that feels better, much better. But now it's all over me. Oh, just get some tissue, we'll start over."

When I was sure he was all right I fell back laughing. He asked me what was funny and I told him how we sounded and he stretched out on top of me laughing too.

The door burst open and both Rick and Johnny crowded into the doorway. They looked shocked at what they saw.

Rick rolled his eyes and Johnny giggled. "I told you they weren't having sex." Johnny said as he patted Ricks shoulder.

"Oh whatever, you know how it sounded." Rick grumbled and all of us started laughing.

Johnny looked at Johnathan's make-up and just smiled even more widely. "J you look like hell. You look like you have a black eye, and I haven't seen your nails look that bad since you first learned how to paint them."

Johnathan shook his head and laughed. "Yeah I know, but blame the master here. He's trying to re-gothify me. Isn't he sweet." He giggled and gave me a light pack on the cheek. Both Rick and Johnny groaned good naturedly.

Rick pointed at himself, "I'm staying here, you two can have the house, just don't fuck in my bed."

I puzzled over that statement. "Why would we... oh my god you didn't!"

Both Johnny and Rick went beet red and started whistling. Rick grabbed Johnny nuzzling into his neck. "You saw how we are bro. One minute we're cool and the next, we're ripping each other's clothes off. You know how the layout is. We were past the bathroom but before my room. It was either your bed or the tile in the hallway. At least we washed your sheets."

I remembered that. "Hey you said that you were looking for something and you spilled something on my bed." They both were laughing by now.

Johnny spoke up next. "We did spill something, and we were looking for something more comfortable than the floor." I threw a pillow at them and looked at Johnathan. His shoulders were shaking from laughter and I relaxed. At least he wasn't disturbed by anything.

"Don't you think we should get them back for that?"

I hoped he knew what he was asking. "Are you sure? You aren't just talking about a prank? You're talking about us making love? For real?"

He kept nodding his head. "But don't you want me to like take you out first, go on a date or something?"

"Nope, I just want you, right now, right here." I was getting a little panicked. He was kissing my neck and lovingly caressing my chest.

"But it's gotta be romantic, and perfect. I have to plan and make sure that i'm showered and fresh. I have to put on music and maybe cook for you."

He shook his head at me. "Nope Jamsie, I don't need all of that. It's perfect as long as it's with you."

"Man why am I even fighting this?" I let him take off my shirt. We slowly traced over each other's chest. I was still trying to catch my breath.

He unbuckled my pants and massaged me through my boxers. We kissed softly as I wriggled out of my pants. He was still on top of me and when he laid out flat against me I went to flip us over until I felt him damn near grind into my erection. I stopped cold to figure out what he was doing. He was shimmying out of his pants. That was all and yet I felt heat spread throughout my body.

He moved down my body to scrutinize my package. I'm about eight inches with a nice enough girth that nobody ever complained. He started gingerly licking the underside of me, making me squirm and itch with the need for more.

He began moving downwards, engulfing more and more of me into his mouth with each downward thrust. He got most of it in but I didn't want his to choke so I kept pulling back when I thought he was uncomfortable.

My fingers itched to probe his depths but I couldn't move or lift a finger. He reached into Johnny's bedside table and pulled out some lube and condoms. He got up on his knees and I got my first glimpse of his schlong. He had to be at least ten inches. My mouth started to water and my ass was twitching in excitement and fear.

"Am I fucking you or are you fucking me?" I waved my hand.

"I don't care." He growled in reply and swung around so that his ass was to the side of my face.

"Open me up." He said. My soul was singing I was so happy. I sat up and started lapping at his little winking bud. I coated my fingers and started probing him. I was as gentle as I could be, not knowing how much experience he'd had, but also because I just loved finger fucking an ass.

"Ooohhh your hands feel so good. If you don't stop i'm going to cum." That was music to my ears. I leaned down and turned my head so I could suck on his piece. I realized that he was long enough to pull him towards his hole.

It was more comfortable like that and I soon had a good rhythm going. I lovingly stroked his prostate while sucking on the head of his large cock. He'd been leaking profusely and I drank down his fluids and coaxed more from him as he neared his orgasm. I stroked his long tool and the triple sensation must have been enough to send him over the edge. He shuddered for long moments and then fell forward with my fingers still in his ass.

As I withdrew, he whimpered a bit. I put a condom on and generously coated myself with lube. I slowly pushed in and didn't stop until I was completely embedded in him. I started with slow short jabs that had me moaning and him sighing. I worked my cock until I was sliding ass the way out and then all the way back in.

Each time I sank into him he sighed happily which just made me all the more horny. Hearing his sweet voice mewling in pleasure was like a great dessert after a five star meal. Once he'd recovered fully from his orgasm he started thrusting back onto my cock. He told me to lay on my back and I was only too happy to oblige.

I kept myself embedded in him and flipped us so that he was lying on top of me with my cock still in his ass. He braced himself on his arms and began riding my cock. This gave me a different sensation and better access to his now raging hard-on. I stroked him and pinched his nipples while moaning in his ear.

I don't know about you, but hearing someone moan in my ear always sends me off. Just thinking about it had me humping up furiously into him and biting his shoulder trying to stave off my orgasm. I heard him cry out for a second time as thick ropes of white steamy cum poured out of his cock. It sent me over the edge as I came while buried deep inside of him.

Johnathan plopped on top of me, with both of us breathing haggardly.

"Now that was fucking!" I heard Rick say from the door. "No sweetheart, that was making love." Johnny countered.

"Whatever it was i'm horny again. What do you say we kick them out of the bed so we can try the position they're in. We haven't done it in... oh... a couple of days."

"Come on you peeper. Let's give them some privacy. We really didn't watch you so don't worry. Nice package by the way J."

Rick sounding totally put out, "Hey, i'll show you a package." He grabbed Johnny around the middle and ground into him. Johnny just laughed and rolled his eyes leading him away from the door.

I rolled us over so that we were on our sides. We rested for a bit before disengaging and going to take a shower.

Johnathan had never once said that he loved me and oddly it didn't feel as bad as I thought it would. At least he hadn't rejected me completely. Which brought me to why he kept telling me no when I asked him out.

As we stood under the warm spray I asked him, "Why did you keep saying no to me?"

"Because I needed to know that I could reject you and you'd keep trying. No doesn't always mean no. Plus, I didn't want to think that you just asked me out because I said you should. You put me through hell, and I almost gave up hope that you'd come around. I couldn't make it easy for you."

"I'm so sorry that I acted like that. Now, looking at it, I can see that I was rather obvious in my affections. I'll do anything to make it up to you. I'm sorry that i'm so insecure where you're concerned. If it helps, I do worship the ground you walk on. I love you more than life itself."

I couldn't believe how easy it seemed to say these things now. Even if it was too soon for him to reciprocate, I still loved having him know how I felt.

He turned and linked his hands around my neck, kissing me soundly. "Oh you'll definitely be making it up to me." I got a little nervous at the vicious gleam in his eyes but I did say that i'd do anything.

*******************************

As I walked out of Rick's bedroom I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Baby get out here." I bellowed. Every time I yelled at him like that, he always thought it was something wrong so he'd come running. It really was very sweet.

He barreled out of the bedroom into the living room and skidded to a stop beside me. His eyes bugged even farther than mines did. He whispered to me under his breath, "Tell me i'm not really seeing this." He grabbed my hand and held onto me like a lifeline.

"Oh you are definitely seeing this, just like I am." I replied.

We took in the two figures fully gothed out on the couch. My brother's hair was gone! Well most of it. His head was shaved into a mow hawk. If that wasn't shocking enough, it was blue! At least the mow hawk was. He was painted heavily with eyeliner and lipstick. All black of course, except a glint of silver.

"My goodness is that an ear-ring in your lip?" The silver glinted off his black lips in the center. His nails were painted. He had on all black, baggy black pants with black boots and an extremely tight black shirt.

He was grinning like and idiot while holding Johnathan's hand who was positively glowing... if you could glow with that much black on. Perhaps he was beaming is a more accurate description.

"What's the matter little brother, you don't like it?"

I had to shake my head at the absurdity of his question. It wasn't about whether or not I liked it. It was that he was my stodgy, stick up his ass, stiff of a brother and... and... I didn't have words.

Rick spoke for me because I was too shocked to move, let alone speak. "Um, Johnathan, how did you pull this off?"

"Well, you see, Jamsie here is really sorry he was such an ass to me and he said that he would do anything to make it up to me. This is just part of what he'll be doing." Johnathan's eyes sparkled and they kissed tenderly.

"The earring isn't real Johnny, so don't worry. The mow hawk is though. I do think I look good though. My make-up is excellent, if I do say so myself. Thanks to my love."

I turned to Johnathan, blinking a couple of times to try and shake the shock off. "Don't abuse his love. He really does love you. I doubted it at first because he's such a blockhead but he does. I don't know whether to congratulate you or be sorry for him because he's wrapped around your finger."

Johnathan laughed more joyfully than i'd heard him in a long time. "I know, isn't it wonderful? It's a good thing that I love him so much or..."

"What?!" Jamie exclaimed. He kissed Johnathan hard, pulled back and then kissed him again. "Say that again please. Oh my God, no don't say anything. Oh my God I can't breathe. No that's wrong because i'm still talking. How come you never said anything? Well? Baby, say something!"

Johnathan was laughing as were Rick and I as we now embraced. "You told me not to say anything."

Jamie looked totally flustered and a bit confused. "And you listened to me? The one time you're supposed to ignore me you don't. Since when do you ever listen to me?"

Johnathan kissed Jamie as he sat grumbling. "I do when it suits me. Now listen up. I've loved you for a very long time, but I had to know that you'd be ok with what I had to offer, even if it didn't include love. I had to be sure that you'd step out on faith even without the certainty that I would ever return your love."

"Well, Jesus give a guy a heart attack why don't you.. Do we have to go out tonight? Can't we go home, celebrate this momentous occasion?" Jamie asked expectantly.

"Oh no you don't. Just because I love you doesn't mean you can back out of our bargain."

Rick and I had been sort of hanging back, letting them have their moment. It really was very sweet. But at the mention of a bargain we both perked up and looked at Johnathan.

He smiled and patted Jamie's hand. "We're going to a party. One where we made sure the vast majority of our friends would be at and we're going together like this."

Jamie whispered in a conspiratory way, "He doesn't think I can handle it, but i'll be ok as long as he doesn't wander off. I found out that i'm extremely jealous when it comes to him."

Johnathan smacked the side of his head and laughed.

I wasn't sure that Jamie could handle it either but he'd already shocked the hell out of me. They left, two black clad masses ambling off together. I sighed at them, loving that they'd finally found happiness.

Rick and I laid out on the couch, him lying against the arm with me cradled between his legs. I stroked his arm as I contemplated how to go about asking him something.

"You do love me don't you Rick?" I felt him tense up behind me, which immediately made me tense up. He turned me around so that I could lay on his chest and look up at him.

"Of course I do. How could you not know that?"

I shrugged and tried to keep the emotion from clogging my throat. "Because you've never said it. We've never said it."

He stroked my back and smiled. "I didn't think it needed to be said. As far as i'm concerned, we show each other everyday how we feel...Plus, part of me didn't think you would be ready for that admission yet."

"You knew that I loved you but you thought I was too afraid to say anything?"

"Hell yes, look how long it took your brother took to come around. I was afraid it ran in the family. I just counted my blessings that you were with me and promised myself i'd be patient."

I loved the feeling of just being in his arms while we talked. It was intimate and special even though it was something simple.

"Since when have you been patient?" I heard and felt him laugh and give me a light squeeze.

"It's a virtue that i'm learning. It's something important enough that I knew not to rush... or at least not to push."

"You could have you know... Because I love you. I probably have from the beginning, and I don't mean the beginning of our relationship. I mean from when I first wanted you."

He pulled me up so that he could kiss first my lips and then his favorite spot on my neck.

"I'm sorry that I waited for you to be ready before I told you that this is for the long haul. That you can't ever leave me because I won't survive. That I can't imagine giving my love to anyone else but you. That I love you more than I love myself... and that's a whole lot."

He'd punctuated each sentence with a long drugging kiss. When he finished, I did indeed feel a little drunk. I smiled and felt myself almost purr.

We didn't make love, we didn't have sex. We just held each other feeling the satisfaction of loving and being loved in return. We shared long slow kisses and dozed in each other's arms. It's a wonderful feeling when you feel your soul sighing in relief that you've truly found your mate.

***********************************

Life was great! My best friend finally got it together and found his happiness. He was more lighthearted and free than i'd ever seen him.