Worth The Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he and Johnathan told us about the party the next day, we were nothing short of amazed. Johnny and I were lounging about doing nothing when Jamie came in beaming while Johnathan looked grumpy and put out.

Johnny was immediately concerned and I could feel the worry coil within him. I loved that we were so in tune with each other's emotions but I hated it whenever he got upset.

"What happened?" Johnny asked as soon as he saw Johnathan's face.

Jamie doubled over laughing and shook his head. "He's mad because not only did I make it through last night. I had rousing success. I even got hit on a couple of times. I think I might do this every weekend. I loved how pointy my mow hawk was."

He'd combed it down so that he only had a strip of hair running down his head. It wasn't standing razor sharp anymore.

"You don't need to sound so happy about it." Johnathan huffed.

Jamie laughed and pulled Johnathan to him so he could kiss his dour looking face. "Aww, but that wasn't even the best part. Johnathan got all jealous and bloodied this guy's nose. I would have hit him myself but I wasn't fast enough."

We were looking from one to the other. Johnathan had crossed his arms and still looked royally pissed. It was the oddest thing. I didn't ever really remember Johnathan looking so... so... dark. Despite his penchant for black.

"I did not get jealous! That guy grabbed your dick. It was bad enough he was damn near stripping trying to get you to notice him but when you told him you had a boyfriend that should have been enough. Then he goes and grabs your crotch like i'm not gonna do anything about it." He sat on Jamie's lap and still looked mad as hell.

Johnny and I now had grins on our faces as we heard them tell of their night. It was like they'd switched places or something. Who knew Johnathan was aggressive? He'd always been sweet and kind and friendly to everybody. I guess there's something to be said about messing with someone's mate. Hell I didn't want to cross him right now and I was the biggest one in the bunch.

"The guy was bigger than both of us and figured that Johnathan wasn't man enough for me. He didn't even view Johnathan as a threat until he got his nose smashed in." Jamie was still laughing and massaging Johnathan's shoulders like you might do to a fighter going into the ring. Johnathan started to relax and turned to Jamie.

"I need to find something else for you to do to make it up to me."

Jamie just shook his head and smiled. "No can do babe, you can't pick something else just because it blew up in your face and you're unhappy with the outcome."

Johnathan's look turned sour again and this time we all laughed.

I left Johnny to talk to and calm down Johnathan and I pulled Jamie to the side so that I could talk to him.

"So how's it going bro? I mean really going. How are you two coming along?"

"Man, I understand so much of what you were saying before. It's crazy that he loves me but I won't ever take it for granted. He's taught me everything I know about loving and I can only hope he'll never run out of stuff to teach me."

I looked around making sure that Johnny and Johnathan were still talking. That sounded good to my ears. "What about the future? Umm, have you talked about anything?"

"Not really, i'm just getting over the fact that he forgave me for being an ass. Why do you want to know?" I blew out a breath, and my nervousness came on full force.

"Damn, I want to dedicate myself to Johnny... formally, and I wondered if you'd like to do it together, but I guess i'm on my own."

Jamie's eyes filled with wisdom and he smiled.

"You're nervous about this? Why would you be? You know that he loves you and you're obviously ga-ga over him. Just ask him."

"This from a guy who took months to get with someone even after he knew it was a sure thing. Besides, it's not like I ask people to marry me everyday. What if he's not ready for that step?"

He clapped me on the back, murmured a congratulations and I looked at him in confusion because Johnny hadn't said yes yet. Hell he didn't even know that I wanted to marry him.

"Someone I know once said something really profound to me. I believe it was something about you being the only one responsible for your happiness. Hmmm, I'm sure it was something like that. However, I believe you now have a glimpse into the fear that I felt."

"It's different when you aren't the person responsible for your happiness anymore. Johnny is the orchestrator of it now. I can't be happy without him."

He smiled even wider. "Now you know how I felt about Johnathan. I was terrified that he'd say 'no' and i'd never be able to be happy. That was larger than my want to risk asking. But Johnathan helped me with my fear of rejection."

Now I was curious. He was smiling nostalgically. "How so?"

"Whenever I ask him something, well most of the time, he tells me 'no'. I know now that it isn't him rejecting me per se, but maybe the idea, or the timing, or he may even be issuing a challenge. I'm no longer afraid of hearing the wrong answer."

"That doesn't help me one whit." To that he busted up laughing.

"I know, but I love thinking about it. Just listen to your heart, it already knows the answer. A wise person told me that too."

Maybe I should have written down all the stuff that I told him. It certainly seemed to come in handy. He grabbed Johnathan's hand, kissed it and pulled him up.

"Come on my grumpy sweetheart. Let's get you home." To which he replied, "no".

Jamie looked at me and shook his head smiling. "Well then where would you like to go?"

"To your house, duh. And i'm shaving the mow hawk off. No more goth for you mister."

"Whatever you want sweet." He kissed Johnathan's cheek and they left with Johnathan still grumbling.

I looked back at Johnny, swallowing the lump that had formed in my throat. I didn't really know how this was supposed to go. I didn't have a ring or anything. Would he expect me to have one? Why do I want to be the one to pop the question? We're both equal partners. Damn! This was harder than I thought.

I cleared my throat and tried to ignore the butterflies that were gathering in my stomach. "Uh Johnny? Can we talk for a minute?"

He saw that I was uneasy, so he came and stroked my cheek as he sat astride me on the dining chair. "Sure babe, what's up? Why are you so tense?"

"I need to ask you something. Say Jamie wanted to ask Johnathan to marry him. How would you feel about that?"

His face was amassed with excitement. "Oh my God, really? Is that what you guys were talking about? Oh, i'd be so happy for them of course. They deserve it."

"You don't think it's too soon for them to be talking that seriously and permanent?"

He looked confused and a little angry. "Love doesn't have a time limit. People do. If they love each other and want to then I see no problem with it and you shouldn't either. Damn Rick, you don't even seem happy for them. They went through so much and you're just talking about this like it's a piece of driftwood."

I arched an eyebrow, trying to contain my growing excitement. "You do know that we're just speaking hypothetically right?"

He waved my comment away. "Whatever, I saw the looks they were giving each other. And you heard how Johnathan reacted to somebody touching Jamie. If that isn't an indication that they're heading down that path then I don't know what is."

"What if it isn't Jamie that wants to ask Johnathan?" His brows knit together in confusion and a mix of awe and surprise.

"Johnathan wants to ask Jamie? Wow! But wait, how do you know that and why didn't Johnathan tell me? I'm his best friend not you. And if that's the case, why are you just telling me now?"

I kissed him slowly when he took a breath. I braced myself and kept going. "What if i'm the one who wants to ask you? How would you feel about that?"

I drank in his features, committing them to my memory trying to tell myself that if he said 'no' I wouldn't fall apart. He was starring open-mouthed, and wide eyed at me. His breath was coming out in short warm bursts against my face.

"I won't really know until you ask me."

I looked into his eyes for a long time, then I swallowed my uncertainty and plunged in headfirst.

"Baby, you own my heart, you've invaded my mind and taken up residence. You've stolen a part of my soul that I don't ever want back and if that isn't enough, my body has been yours almost from the word 'go'. You slipped into my subconscious and now i'm your slave. I never want to sever the ties that we've sown to link us together. If anything, I want to make them stronger with rebar and cement. Will you, John Michael Cahill, take pity on me and allow us to become one?"

He'd started to cry and I kissed each cheek, slurping up each tear as they fell. He started to tremble and his breath was hitching as he closed his eyes, moaned long and low in his throat and let his head fall back. After a minute or two, he leaned back up, smiled, and then laid his head on my shoulder.

"I think I just had a body-gasm." He said as he sighed.

"Does that mean yes? He pulled up to look at me. Still trying to level off his breathing.

"Yes it definitely does. I'm sorry I made you wait for an answer, baby, but I got a little caught up from everything you were saying and I guess I just overloaded."

I growled as I crushed him to me in a bruising kiss. "Hell I don't care as long as you said 'yes'. Well... that's not really true, I wouldn't have wanted to wait too long, my hair might have prematurely turned grey or something. Then you really wouldn't have wanted to marry me."

He giggled and ground into my straining piece. "Of course i'd still want you. You're beautiful to me. Inside and out."

I could barely register because he was dry humping me and making me so damned horny. "Baby stop teasing me. Either do something about this or leave me alone." He smiled at me and went to move off. I grabbed him tightly around the middle making him laugh.

"Ok so you've only got one option. Do something about this. And i'm not letting you go so you need to figure something out."

He looked around for something within arms length to use as lube. We'd long ago dispensed with the condoms so lube was all we needed. He stripped my shirt off and I did the same for him. I lifted up, with him still on my lap, and pulled down my shorts, glad now that I hadn't put on any boxers. I lifted him up, sat him sideways so that I could remove his pants and then draped him around my waist again.

We were now naked against each other, leaking profusely, and getting even more worked up.

"So what are you going to do sweetheart? Your fiancée's waiting to celebrate." He gasped as I bit his arm lightly. He stretched his arm out to grab something behind my head but he couldn't seem to grab it at first. He stood partially up bringing his cock right to the same level as my mouth. I quickly surrounded the tip with my mouth and he trembled at the unexpectedness of it.

He stayed at that height and began slowly undulating his hips so that he was mock fucking my mouth. We were both getting worked up and he pulled back before he got too far along. When he pulled his arms back hew had this shit-eating grin on his face and waved a bottle of olive oil triumphantly in my face.

He moved to stand between my legs, tuned around and wriggled his butt in front of my face. I smacked his cheek slightly hearing a 'yip' in response. Nibbling on his bud was one of my favorite pastimes. I loved his scent and his taste. I was happy that no one else would ever get to taste him. I was slurping, probing, and nibbling for all I was worth. I got moans and gasps in return.

I uncapped the oil and poured it liberally into his crack. I coated my hands and began massaging his insides, getting him good and oiled up. I stroked my cock, coating it with the oil and turned him so that he'd straddle me again. As he straddled me he sank down on my shaft.

As many times as we'd been in this position or similar positions, this time was the most important. We savored the love-making, Pumping slowly. Feeling every thrust as it solidified our bond. Each time he lifted up, he would descend swirling his ass in a circular motion. The feeling it created drove me crazy. I caressed his cock between us and we made sure that our lips were never far from each other.

I caressed his ass. The ass that was giving me so much pleasure and I moaned in tandem with each thrust. We never wanted to stop, but all good things come to an end. We shuddered violently as we came. Me, deeply embedded in his ass and him, all over our chests. We just stayed on the chair until we recovered. I licked his cum from my chest by scooping it onto my fingers.

By the time we felt solid enough to move Johnny was dozing against my chest. Well... I guess I should say that I was solid enough to move. As soon as I went to get up, Johnny moaned grumpily and clamped on my softening piece. I laughed and just led us to the bedroom where we proceeded to make love again, this time with me pounding furiously into his ass and making him beg for me to pound his ass into submission.

I fell asleep then, barely managing to not crush my love as I fell out exhausted.

**********************************

Rick and Johnny were the picture of happiness now that they'd announced their intent to wed and Johnathan and I couldn't have been more happy.

It did give me something to think about though. I didn't want to just pop the question because my friend had already done it but I did want to pledge myself to Johnathan. I just had to figure out a way to be unique with it.

Johnathan laid next to me on my bed as we cuddled and watched TV. We weren't watching anything particularly interesting so I was letting my mind wander trying to make my proposal special. I hadn't even realized that Johnathan was looking at me.

"Why are you brooding? You look like you did before we got together. Are you afraid to tell me something again?"

"No i'm not afraid. I just want it to be right. I will ask or tell you, but I don't know how. There are so many ways that I just don't know which one will be best."

"You know you could just ask. Just cut to the chase and ask me."

I knew that wouldn't work, but he surely didn't. "That wont work. I need to be perfect on this."

He groaned and sat up. "Knowing you, it'll take a year before you feel it's perfect. It can't be that important and considering the alternative of you possibly never letting me know, i'd rather you just give it to me straight."

I looked at him and smiled not believing him for a minute. "I don't believe you. And I don't want to give it to you straight. I want it wrapped. With a bow, and in a bag thank you very much."

He sighed again and sat Indian style. I tickled his foot and he smacked my hand. "Will you marry me?" He asked.

I shot up into a sitting position. "You jerk, you knew! And that's my line. Why are you saying it?"

He rolled his eyes at me and pushed me back down like I was being a drama queen. "First of all, of course I knew. Why else would you be in such deep concentration for days on end? Secondly, it's nobody's line. Like I said, it would be next year before you got around to asking so I saved you the trouble."

I looked at him in desperation. "But I wanted it to be special. For you and for us." He cocked his head to the side, smiling at me.

"Is it any less special to you since I said it?" Without hesitation I replied.

"Hell no, as long as you meant it." Then I realized what I'd said and I smiled at my own stupidity. "So you really don't care? I didn't want you to feel slighted after Rick and Johnny went through the whole declaration and how Rick tricked Johnny and all that. I wanted to make our experience unique and special."

He'd laid out on top of me and was listening to my heartbeat, something that he did often. "Is this not special and unique? I don't care what anybody else has, I just care that we're real and honest with each other. Now no more talking, only loving."

I hadn't ever bottomed and so far we'd been using butt plugs to open me up a little. I hoped that he would finally take me and mark this occasion for me. We each only had boxers on so getting naked was easy to accomplish. "Take me baby." I whispered as he roamed all over my body.

"Oh, I plan to." Was all he said. I felt my ass twitch in anticipation. He laved my torso and moved down until I felt his warm tongue suckling my balls. He already had the lube out and was smearing it on the outside of my hole without going in. With each swipe, my ass would involuntarily try to capture his illusive finger.

He began gently sucking my cock into his mouth and I just sat back and enjoyed the ride. He plunged all the way down so that the majority of my cock was in his mouth and my answering gasp allowed him to slip a finger into my ass almost without my notice.


When I went to take a breath, my ass clamped down on his finger and I gasped again. I'd had fingers in my ass but he was going exceedingly slow to make my arousal to even greater heights. He kept sucking me but never let me trip over the edge.

As he sucked me he worked finger after slender finger into my tight cavity until he was pushing four in and out. He still wouldn't let me cum though and I was getting restless. I needed to cum. The slow boil that he'd created in me was starting to steam and explode.

Finally he quickened his pace and I almost sagged with relief when I realized that I would soon be cumming. My relief was short lived as I felt my orgasm build up like steam in a pressure cooker. I blew my load in great heaves of air and twitches from my cock.

I almost wanted to pass out I felt so drained. I felt like i'd been drugged and the only thing left for me to do was slip away on a cloud. No such luck though as I felt something hard and demanding pressing on my backdoor. I was so relaxed that I hardly had any trouble opening my sphincter for his initial intrusion.

Immediately I was alerted as I felt the head of his cock pop past my second ring and send pain shooting throughout my ass. I involuntarily clamped down tightly as my ass tried to stop the intrusion. He stopped right there and kept telling me to breathe deeply.

As the pain started to ebb a little from the initial intrusion, I relaxed and felt my ring loosen just a fraction. He moved as slow as possible while I held my legs open in the ultimate position of vulnerability. He stroked less that an inch at the time until he was seated about half way. I felt so full already that I didn't know it was half way until he told me.

I thought that I was getting the hang of it, and i'd started to like his short slow thrusts. I whispered, "I love how full I feel baby, give it to me, I can take a harder thrust."

His face was a mask of concentration as he whispered back, "I can't, i'm only half way in."

My eyes bulged as I got out, "Good lord there's more?" He laughed a little and nodded. Then he looked a little apologetic.

"I'm sorry this is so hard for you. I'm going so slow because I don't want to hurt you any more than is necessary."

"Don't worry about it baby, I really want it. Besides, think how great it'll be when I get used to you. You'll have an ass specifically molded to your cock's needs." I felt his cock twitch in response.

I don't know how I did it, but I took the whole ten inches. Johnathan's body was taut as he began driving in and out with short but sure strokes.

I was feeling tendrils of pain laced with pleasure I was unaccustomed to feeling. As Johnathan stroked past my prostate, I felt the electricity all over my freshly shaved scalp. He began drawing his huge schlong all the way out and then pressing all the way back in without stopping. This technique had both of us groaning.