Worth The Risk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved that he was long enough to stroke past my prostate because I got almost unlimited stimulation as he stroked in and as he pulled out. As a result I was quickly nearing my second orgasm. I actually felt as if I could cum just from the stimulation to my prostate. Which was a good thing because Johnathan had linked our hands together and pulled my arms to my sides. He kissed me soundly as he tore a channel through my previously unused ass canal.

I'd rarely gotten to see him in the role of aggressor. Sometimes he'd ride me like a bucking bronco without letting me control the thrusts but this was something entirely different. He was masterful and it was so sexy to give myself to him. The more I thought of it, the more I got worked up and before I knew it, I was on the verge of orgasm.

By now I was arching up to meet each thrust. Silently begging him to speed up and thrust harder. He did neither which made my impending orgasm even larger in magnitude.

He thrusted, I grunted. He thrusted, I moaned. He pounded, and grunted. He pounded, I whimpered. When it got to the crescendo where there was nothing left to do but crash, I shot what seemed like a continuous stream of cum straight up into the air. You would have thought that I hadn't cum in days or weeks even.

My hearing left me and my ears felt like they'd gone under water as I came... and came... and came. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I heard Johnathan give out a strangled cry and fill my ass up with his warm seed. This time I really did slip away on that cloud.

When I came back around Johnathan was sprawled on top of me with his long salami of a cock still lodged in my ass. I flexed a little wincing at how sore my ass was. I was trying to find a way to dislodge him from me without waking him up but he was like dead weight on me. Damn.

I lifted my legs a little to try and reach around to pull him out but that only made his cock sink further into my ass. I gasped as I felt him fill me again. I carefully lowered my legs. I relaxed my hole as much as I could and slowly pushed him out. There, i'd done it.

Aw man, now I felt empty. What do you do when you're sore but you want it again? I looked at Johnathan's sleeping form and my frown was replaced with a smile. It didn't matter because there would be plenty of time for loving. I heard Johnny and Rick come through the door. Damn, I didn't even know what time it was. I didn't much care either.

They must have thought that we were asleep because I didn't hear a peep out of them. I stroked my baby's hair as I held him close to me thinking of how different my life would have been if it hadn't been for Rick persistence. I didn't like facing the fact that I could have never found my love. Not because I never met him, but because I was too scared to pursue him.

Johnathan had been snoring slightly but he stopped and began stretching. "Good morning sweetheart, why were you squeezing me so tight?"

I laughed and told him to look around. "It's not morning, it's night time." To which he just shrugged. "And I was thinking of what could have happened if Rick hadn't insisted on pursuing Johnny. I would have never found my way to you."

"Oh, don't dwell on that too much. We're together and that's what really matters. If you let yourself, you'll get caught up in the 'what ifs' and then you'll never get anything done." He patted my cheek and got up to go freshen up.

As we walked into the living room, Johnny and Rick turned their attention to me looking like they'd just seen a live autopsy or something. Johnny pointedly looked at me and said, "We are not related." Uh oh, I knew this had something to do with our parents.

Johnny looked like he was about to pull his hair out. "I love your mother to death, but she is driving us crazy. If it were up to us we'd get married in flip flops and Speedos. Well... you know that's not what I mean but you get the picture. I never knew there was so much shit involved in planning a wedding."

"Oh lord, she's my mother now?" I didn't see the problem. At least our parents were ok with us being gay. So instead of planning a wedding for a girl and a boy, they're planning one for the two of them. Even still, I had a suspicion that our parents knew long before the cat was let out of the bag, especially with the comment my dad made about Johnathan.

"I know exactly what to do to take some of the pressure off you guys." I said as they both eagerly looked at me.

"Let her plan another wedding. Or have her plan a double wedding. What do you say?" I told them. Johnny's face took on an odd expression. Then he started hitting Rick.

"So he was going to propose?! Why didn't you tell me you jerk?" Rick was batting Johnny's hands away.

"He never said anything about popping the question. Geez will you stop?! I was the one asking him about it because I was nervous about asking you."

That stopped him cold. "You were? You were nervous and you went to him? You should have gone to Johnathan. I'm sorry but Jamie is the last person i'd expect you to go to about pursuing something. Not that you haven't gotten better, seeing as you proposed and all." He said to me after damn near yelling in Rick's ear.

"I swear he's PMS-ing or something. He's been like this for days." Rick said with a long suffering sigh. That just got him another whack. Johnathan and I both laughed.

"Actually Johnny, I asked him." Johnathan said as he looked into my eyes. "He was taking too long to get the point. At his rate, I would have been waiting until next year for him to figure out the perfect way to ask me."

"See, you really shouldn't have gone to him. I don't know how you got a decent proposal idea out of him." Johnny said and folded his arms.

"Oh will you can it. I got it right and that's all that matters. You could have at least told them congratulations but you're too busy complaining. What kind of friend and brother are you?" Johnny did look a little remorseful after that.

I cleared my throat. "Uh actually Rick, you didn't congratulate us either. And don't worry about Johnny, whenever my mother stresses him out he snaps at people. He can't take it out on her so he vents it onto other people."

"Well that's good to know. The next time he snaps at me though, i'm gonna put him over my knee and spank the hell out of his ass." Johnny perked up now.

"You promise honey?" We all groaned, Rick with lust, and us in mock disgust.

Rick murmured to Johnny, "What am I going to do with you?" And then to us. "I'm sorry you guys, we're really happy for you guys. We knew it would happen sooner or later. Good thing Johnathan made it sooner. We can have a double ceremony and your mother might lay off my baby for a while."

Johnny spoke too. "I'm sorry too you guys. I'm just being a bitch, but i'm so happy for you, You each seem to shock me more and more and I'm glad that you're so good for each other."

We all stood up and hugged. All of us were truly brothers and it was a great feeling. When I walked back to where I was sitting with Johnathan on my lap I heard Rick exclaim, "Hey, you're walking funny! You finally took that monster up you ass." He laughed while Johnathan nodded and I blushed.

"Shut up you guys, it's not that big a deal." I said trying to stop blushing.

Johnny looked at us serenely. "Oh I don't know, i'd think it's about ten inches worth of a deal. So how was it?"

I was definitely not going to answer that. I was surprised when Johnathan spoke up. "It was wonderful, out of this world. He's so tight and warm. He's better than anyone who's ever let me near them." All of us were shocked because no one expected him to answer.

Johnathan looked sheepish and turned his head to giggle into my neck. Well I couldn't leave him hanging. I put my two cents in too. "Damn straight i'm the best, and i'm the last too." Johnathan looked at me, love shining in his eyes and kissed me until my toes started to curl. Maybe I wasn't so sore after all.

Johnny and Rick started whispering. "It's weird, they're like becoming one person or something. I've seen them do things that alone, they would have never done." Johnny said.

"I suppose we're the same way sweetheart." Rick replied.

"Oh kiss me already, they're making me horny with all of that." Johnny said.

"I'm oh so happy to oblige baby." And with that their lips sealed in a promise of much more to come.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Epilogue:

My wedding day was both extremely memorable and utterly forgettable at the same time. There were things that i'd never forget while there were others that I didn't even notice. The look in Rick's eyes as I walked down the aisle towards him is something that i'd never forget. The way he'd choked up as we said our vows, the way he seemed to smile the whole day, those were the memories that i'd keep with me forever.

What I learned later was that my mother cried all the way through it, my sisters didn't do much better, and my dad was left with three babbling females. Rick's family was equally emotional. I do remember cutting the cake and smashing his handsome face into the piece and taking our first dance.

Unfortunately I don't remember my brother's side of things and I fear that he may have been just as oblivious to mines. I only had eyes for Rick and the rest was moot as far as I was concerned.

Now the honeymoon I did remember, every vivid detail. There is just something about having a formal commitment to someone that just makes the whole relationship better... at least for me. I loved looking at my single simple white-gold band and thinking of my huge hunk of man.

I felt arms encircle me as I was thinking and reminiscing on that wonderful day... and the couple of days after.

"What are you thinking about? Oh husband of mine." I loved being husbands and hearing him call me that was even better.

"What else? The wedding. Oh, and the honeymoon." He hugged me even tighter and kissed my shoulder.

"Did you ever tell your mother how I got you to walk down the aisle when you were so set on me doing it?"

I turned to him, kissing him lightly. "No and you better never tell her that it's because I lost to you in poker either." He chuckled and held me closely.

"Baby, I know you didn't lose. I looked at your cards when you got up. You know you really wanted to walk into my arms."

"Oh all right, but at least I made you work for it."

"I'll work all my life if I have to because that's how much I love you."

I looked at him, emotion clogging my throat. "I'm so glad you brought us all together. You gave me life, you are my life. Even when I get on your nerves and you get on mines, I still love you." I kissed him, loving that there was already a familiarity with him that took most couples years to accomplish.

"That's all I could ever ask for sweetheart." Rick said as he nuzzled my neck and held me close to him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I was living on cloud nine. I was married to the love of my life and living a better life than I ever thought I could. Johnathan was the source of my happiness. I know it's bad to rely on someone for your happiness, but it went further than that for me. Without him, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I like myself so much better than I ever did before.

I give him anything that he wants that's in my power to give and i'm more than ok with that because he'd never abuse the trust that we have. I often just watched him sleep. Loving the way that he tended to fall dead asleep at the drop of a hat and basically be able to get up the same way. He was fascinating to me but maybe I was just sappy.

I find myself walking around with a silly grin on my face all the time thinking of some crazy thing that he's said or him just being him.

This is what Rick meant all those months ago when he said that it's worth it if you're in love. Love made all of this possible and love is what will keep us together. Don't ever underestimate the power of love.