Worth The Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers

Kay unclasped Chantal's bra and broke the kiss for a moment to behold the beauty in her arms. Chantal's breasts were perfect, they sat high on her chest, her dark pink nipples hard and erect, simply begging for Kay to take them in her mouth and she did just that. Chantal couldn't contain herself, moans escaped her lips at every touch. Kay felt soft moans escape her lips as she suckled on Chantal's erect nipples.

"Oh God!" Chantal moaned.

Chantal moaned as Kay fondled her breast while sucking on the other breast. Kay loved the taste of Chantal's skin, the softness she felt under her tongue.

"Fuck that feels good." Chantal breathed.

Chantal wanted to rip Kay's clothes off and feel her under her tongue, taste what she had wished for, for so long. She squirmed with pleasure and Kay flicked her nipple with her tongue, rolling her nipple of the other breast between her fingers.

"If you continue with this you will cause me to spontaneously combust." Chantal's breathing became erratic.

"Hmm," was all Kay managed as she feasted on the breasts before her.

Reluctantly she moved her mouth away and gently lay Chantal down, she then repositioned herself and pulled Chantal's pants down with her underwear and then she took her own off. Chantal simply stared at the naked form of Kay, her tattoos seemed animated as she breathed and moved.

Kay pulled Chantal back onto her lap and continued her feast as her right hand moved between Chantal's thighs and found that she was already soaking wet. She caressed the naked mound in her palm and ran her fingers down the slit to get them moist. Chantal almost jumped with pleasure when Kay touched her swollen clit.

"Oh my God." Chantal moaned loudly.

Kay moved in slow circular movements around Chantal's clit as her breathing eradicated, Chantal tried to moved her hips so she could Kay's hand where she wanted it, but Kay foiled her plan and pushed Chantal back and she lay with her legs wrapped around Kay's waist. Kay kneaded Chantal's breast with her one hand as the other slowly penetrated Chantal with two fingers. She thrusted her fingers in and out slowly at first as Chantal's need grew. Chantal couldn't stand this, she needed Kay to fuck her. Chantal had to feel everything Kay could give her.

Kay wanted to savor every moment, to burn each image, each sound in her memory.

"Fuck me baby, please just fuck me." Chantal begged.

Kay smiled at this as she increased her pace and rubbed Chantal's clit with her thumb, Chantal moaned loudly and Kay continued to penetrate her. Chantal let out a moan as her muscles contracted around Kay's fingers and a splurge of juice ran from her pussy.

"Oh fuck." She gasped.

"I'm going to have you screaming tonight baby girl." Kay reassured her.

Chantal sat up and pushed Kay down, she kissed her hungrily, desperately wanting to get Kay off. Her hands groped Kay's breasts and she played with her nipples. She kissed down Kay's neck and took the light pink nipple in her mouth, sucking on it as low moans escaped Kay's lips. She ran her tongue down Kay's torso, she loved the taste of Kay's sweat and over the naked mound, down her slit and back up to Kay's clit. Slowly she took it in her mouth, intoxicated by the womanly smell emerging from Kay and the sweet taste on her tongue. Chantal wanted more, she needed to taste more, she ran her tongue down Kay's slit again and slowly penetrated her with her tongue and her fingers proceeded to stimulate Kay's clit.

Kay felt indescribably good, she wondered if she was dreaming, because she ultimately believed that she could never be this happy and this complete.

"Oh shit. Fuck, you're good at that." Kay breathed.

Chantal increased her tempo and gulped as much of the juices as she could, Kay felt the climax build inside her, ready to tear from her. Kay's body started shaking and she convulsed in a climax better than she ever had before.

"Hmmmmm, oh God!" Kay panted.

Kay's muscles contracted around Chantal's tongue as she lapped up all the juices she could manage. Kay arched her back and rode Chantal's mouth and tongue until the subsided. Kay lay there, exhausted from the climax that roared through her body. Chantal came up and softly kissed Kay.

"I think I'm going to be making you scream tonight." Chantal smiled a wicked smile.

"This night is far from over baby girl." Kay said as she got up and picked Chantal up to carry her to the room.

Kay laid Chantal down on the bed, she crawled on top of Chantal and softly kissed her. Chantal grabbed Kay's back, pulling her closer, she wanted to savor this moment forever. The gentle kisses that Kay placed on her mouth, Kay couldn't stop kissing her. She loved the feel of Chantal's breasts against her own and the way Chantal's body fitted so perfectly against hers.

Kay moved her kisses down Chantal's neck, she nibbled on Chantal's ear, Kay realized that this as a hot spot when Chantal sharply inhaled at the touch of Kay's lips on her ear.

"I want to try something with you," Kay whispered, barely audible.

"What would that be?" Chantal asked in shallow breaths.

"Just wait here," Chantal watched as the naked form of Kay disappeared, suddenly feeling a deep pining inside her to have this woman return, to feel Kay's skin against her own.

Kay walked into her room, she ruffled through her bag found the scarf she was looking for and walked back down the hall toward Chantal. Chantal smiled at her return and quizzically looked at the scarf in Kay's hand.

"What's that for?" Chantal asked half scared.

"Where do you keep your scarves?" Kay asked rummaging through Chantal's cupboard.

"Never mind found it," Kay said almost to herself.

She retrieved two and walked over to Chantal, "I want you to give in to only four of your senses. Mostly one, touch," Kay said and Chantal looked at her questions in her eyes.

"What?" Chantal asked shocked.

"I'm going to take away your sight and your control." Kay replied with a sly smile.

"You want to do what?" Kay was already maneuvering Chantal where she wanted her.

"Do you trust me?" Kay asked her, her voice a whisper again.

Chantal swallowed, "Yes," She watched as Kay tied her one hand to the bed post.

Kay moved to the other and when that was tied she leaned in and kissed Chantal deeply, once again she marveled at the softness of the woman in front of her, how badly she wanted to make this last forever. Chantal found herself having similar thoughts, giving up her fight she relaxed and gave her all in that kiss. Kay broke free of the kiss and smiled a smile that made Chantal's insides turn.

Slowly Kay tied the remaining scarf around Chantal's eyes. "Oh God, I'm so nervous right now."

Kay kissed her neck, "Relax baby girl. Forget about everything and just feel every touch."

Kay's voice made the last tense muscle in Chantal's body relax and she simply went with it. She hated that she couldn't predict what Kay was about to do or see where her hands were about to touch. Then she felt Kay's touch on her jaw line and she almost held her breath after she realized how much that simple touch affected her. Why had she denied herself for so long?

Kay followed the touch by a kiss, along her jaw line, down her neck and simply started making love to her collarbone. Chantal gasped as she felt the soft sensual kisses traveling along her body, Kay silently smiled into her skin as she kissed her way over Chantal's body, refusing to leave any part untouched. Kay continued her slow assault on Chantal's body, kissing up each arm, around each breast and in slow circles approached Chantal's nipple.

Chantal wanted to go out of her mind, she thought that she would explode with this insane build up, her senses were being assaulted by a soft sensual mouth. As much as Chantal wanted this to continue she wanted Kay to just release everything that built up in her over the years.

"Are you torturing me?" Chantal breathed.

"Hmmm," was all she got in return, she gasped and moaned aloud the moment Kay touched Chantal's nipple with her mouth.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Chantal moaned as she arched her back and pushed more of her nipple into Kay's willing mouth.

Chantal fought the restraints to push Kay down, but failed miserably, then she felt Kay smile against her nipple. Kay continued her kissing every inch of Chantal's body, by the time Kay reached Chantal's naval she was panting like crazy, fighting her restraints.

"Calm down baby girl," Kay's breath against Chantal's stomach almost sent her over the edge.

Chantal could only imagine how wet she was, she felt the juice flowing from her like water from a tap.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeeeeee," Chantal begged, "I can't take anymore, just make me cum."

Kay almost laughed, but she continued her trail, she kissed over Chantal's mound, along her thighs and down her leg.

"Noooooooooooo!" Chantal almost screamed.

Kay made her way up the other leg and when she reached the honey pot, she saw the wetness glistening on Chantal's shaven mound, her lips were swollen with arousal and her clit was erect as it could possibly be. Kay felt herself ache with desire; desire to taste Chantal for the first time and desire for her own release she desperately needed.

Chantal panted and when she felt Kay's lips touch her sensitive spot. Kay flattened her tongue and ran it up Chantal's slit as a loud gasp escaped Chantal's lips. Kay felt intoxicated by the musky smell that erupted from Chantal, she felt immediately addicted when the she tasted Chantal's juices. The sweet yet salty taste that landed on her tongue made her head spin.

Kay slowly stuck her tongue into Chantal's love canal, "Oh fuck! That feels so good."

Chantal didn't think she would last long after the intense build up and Kay's tongue that so expertly moved around her most sensitive spot, just when she thought that Kay pumping her tongue in and out of her couldn't get any better Kay curved a finger and started massaging her clit, before she could stop herself she shouted incoherently.

Kay smiled and slowed her pace as she helped Chantal ride through her intense orgasm while Chantal rode her face. Chantal saw stars and before she could properly calm down Kay had already built her up for orgasm number two and a lot more after that, the stars never left and then everything went black.

Kay watched Chantal's face as she rode through orgasm after orgasm until her body went limp, Kay smiled to herself and nursed her sore jaw, after she untied Chantal's restraints and cuddled up next to her.

Chantal opened her eyes half an hour later and couldn't help but smile when she saw that she was comfortably and safely resting in Kay's arms, she wondered if she was dreaming. Then she remembered the events and couldn't believe that she had passed out, never in her life has she experienced anything as intense as what Kay did to her the previous night. Kay moved in her sleep and Chantal leaned down and kissed those lips that simply begged for attention.

Kay didn't respond so she kissed her again, longer this time, she heard Kay moan and watched transfixed as Kay opened her blue eyes and smiled at her.

"Hey," Was all Kay said.

Chantal responded by kissing her deeply and puling Kay closer to her, she slipped her leg between Kay's thighs and slightly moved her leg up and down as she felt the wetness build on her thigh. A moan escaped Kay's lips and Chantal moved down to her neck, leaving wet, sloppy kisses as she moved down to Kay's chest and to a breast. Chantal moved in slow agonizing circles closer and closer, while Kay arched her back and tried to get Chantal's mouth where she needed it, but failed.

Kay put her hands on Chantal's head and moved her to where she wanted her, "Please baby girl," Kay almost begged.

"You get to tease but I don't?" Chantal asked looking up, her eyes clouded with lust and a smile danced across them.

"Hmmm," Was all Kay managed when Chantal locked her mouth around Kay's nipple.

Chantal allowed her hands to travel all over Kay's body as she gave equal attention to both breasts, she followed with a slowly journey down Kay's muscled torso, softly blowing on the wet trail she left. Kay's whole body erupted in gooseflesh as Chantal's hot breath hit her and left a cold trail.

Chantal kissed across Kay's naked mound and teased her outer lips with her tongue and soft kisses. Kay tangled her fingers in Chantal's dark lock as Chantal's tongue traveled the length of her slit. Chantal found herself amazed again at how much she liked the taste of Kay, she wanted more and never wanted to stop. She stuck her tongue out and entered the source of the heavenly juice that fell upon her tongue, slowly at first she pumped her tongue in and out as Kay bucked her hips to match Chantal's stride.

"Oh God, that feels good," Kay moaned breathlessly.

Chantal increased her pace and was rewarded with a shudder and the clenching of Kay's muscles contracting around her tongue and a splurge of juice that flowed freely.

"Shit," Kay breathed as her back arched and she threw her head back.

Chantal eagerly lapped up as much of the heavenly water as she could while she slowed her paced to help Kay come down from her high. Kay finally relaxed her arched back and pulled Chantal to her and kissed her eagerly.

"I'm not gonna stop until you scream," Chantal breathed into Kay's ear, following it with a flick of the tongue.

"Not tonight baby girl," Kay said, her eyes pressed closed as she tried to calm her laboured breathing.

Chantal ran her hand down and Kay flinched from the sensitivity when Chantal touched her clit.

"Hmmmm, sensitive, very sensitive right now," Kay moaned.

"Well then I'll just have to make you scream tomorrow night." Chantal softly kissed Kay.

"That's just fine. I can't you believe you passed out though." Kay mocked Chantal.

"Me neither, that was freaky. It has never happened before." Chantal snuggled onto Kay's chest.

"But well worth it," Kay kissed the top of her head.

"Definitely," Chantal said as she ran her fingers in circles on Kay's stomach.

"Aren't you going to get dressed? I know you hate sleeping naked, since you love to share those types of details with me." Kay asked her eyes closing from exhaustion.

"Not tonight, I feel safe with you. I don't feel that same thing now like I usually do," Chantal felt Kay smile into her hair.

"I'm glad I make you feel safe," Kay squeezed her and pull her closer.

"I love you and I have since the first day I met you. I was just too scared to tell you then," Chantal spoke against Kay's chest.

"I love you too," Was all Kay said as she fell asleep holding on to the one person she cared for the most in this world. Kay was startled by the sound of Chantal's alarm and wanted to put it off before Chantal could hear, but before she could reach it Chantal stirred and yawned.

"Can't we just go back to sleep?" Kay asked in a very sleepy voice.

"Tempting, we can do that tomorrow morning." Chantal said as she rested her head on Kay's chest.

"Pwitty pwease?" Kay asked with a mock pout.

"Huh uh, don't do that. You're just making it harder." Chantal moaned.

"Fine, I'll go and make coffee so long." Kay said as Chantal shifted and she dragged herself out bed.

Chantal smiled as she stared at the naked form of Kay, how was it even possible for someone to look that good? She thought as Kay walked out to get her boxers and a t-shirt in her room. Kay yawned the whole time while making the coffee, wishing they could just go to bed and sleep for a while longer, so they could spend the rest of the day in a repeat of last night.

Kay handed Chantal her mug and they sipped their coffee in silence, Kay laid back on the bed and Chantal went to take her shower. She returned about twenty minutes later and Kay was soundly asleep again. Chantal leaned down and kissed Kay again to wake her up, Kay responded by pulling Chantal down on the bed with her and kissing her again.

"I have to go work, if you continue like this I'll never make it." Chantal moaned as Kay stole another kiss.

"That's the plan," Kay said between kisses.

Chantal pushed her off and kissed her one last time, before she left the room. Chantal almost ran out of the apartment to keep herself from turning back. The day passed in a blur for Chantal as she saw client after client, wishing the day away so she could just kiss Kay again.

Kay slept until noon and she finally woke up as her cellphone rang for the second time, "Hello?"

"Hey dude!" Allie's voice eagerly said over the phone.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Kay asked sleepily.

"I was wondering of you wanted to hang out today?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet in an hour at the mall." Kay said, they said their goodbye and Kay showered.

She felt the strain in her jaw, the ultimate ache and smiled as she so clearly remembered every detail of the previous night, she couldn't resist sending Chantal a text: "I so made you scream and beg last night."

Five minutes later a response came through: "Fuck! I still can't believe that."

Kay smiled as she typed back, "I miss you."

"I miss you more, can't wait to just come home and see you."

Kay's heart fluttered as she read that and finished doing her hair as she left to meet Allie. The day passed agonizingly slow as she waited for Chantal to tell her that she was on her way home. At five that text came and Kay rushed back after promising Allie that they would join them for drinks later.

Kay arrived back at Chantal's apartment Chantal's car was already there, Kay walked through the door and heard music playing. She walked to the source and found Chantal sitting on the couch with a glass of wine.

"Hey baby girl," Kay said as she walked closer.

"Hey," Chantal said as she put her arms around Kay's neck and kissed her deeply.

"Hmmmm, I wouldn't mind being greeted like that everyday." Kay smiled into Chantal lips.

They had a few drinks while they made small talk and proceeded to get ready for the night, once dressed they left for the only gay club in Bloemfontein at about half past ten arriving there just before eleven. After everyone greeted Kay with surprise and obvious joy they proceeded to buy their drinks and join Allie and the rest as a few more people came to greet them.

Kay and Chantal didn't hold hands or do anything openly that would cause them to be seen as a couple, simply because Kay knew how Chantal felt about public displays of affection and not wanting to start another rumor, since they didn't even know where this thing was headed yet.

The night proceeded well until one of Chantal's exes arrived, Kay knew for a fact that Chantal melted every time that Ella talked to her and somehow Kay's gut told her that tonight was going to be no different. But Chantal surprised her and let her ex down nicely and returned to Kay. The night then got better and they eventually left for home in the early hours of the morning, too drunk to do anything of use, so they simply passed out together.

Kay made Chantal some hangover mixes again the next morning and decided to play some guitar as Chantal joined her.

"I want to play you two songs," Kay smiled as Chantal kissed her.

"Let's hear it," She said sitting next to Kay in the garden.

"I'm not a singer, so if it's out of tune, just hang on to the saying of 'it's the thought that counts.'" Kay said and nervously started picking the strings of the guitar.

First she played Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson and follwed it with Trying Not To Love You by Nickelback. Chantal looked at Kay with tears in her eyes, they simply looked at each other for a long moment, their gazes saying more than any words could possibly say. Kay put her guitar aside and kissed Chantal deeply, putting everything she felt into that one kiss.

SAbitch
SAbitch
406 Followers