Worth The Wait

Story Info
A warm day and a cool shower make a hot girl crazy.
1.2k words
4.13
24k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm back! I've missed writing these stories (oh so much...) and I've certainly missed hearing your lovely feedback so please leave a comment and let me know how this story made you feel! Here's to many more submissions in the future :)

*****

It had been a long, dull day and Natasha had never been happier to be leaving work. The heat of the summer made waitressing in a coffee shop almost unbearable; the constant steam, the hustle and bustle of people, the broken air conditioning. Although it was getting into the evening, it was stifling. Her long blonde hair was tied back roughly but the back of her neck was still sticky and her cheeks were flushed as she locked up and slipped the café keys into her handbag. A sigh of relief escaped from her plump pink lips.

Tomorrow would come far too soon, but for now she would enjoy her evening. She picked up a cheap bottle of wine on her way home, exchanging brief flirtatious conversation with the cashier. He couldn't have been more than nineteen, but the fact that he'd bothered to flirt with her at all meant that she was flattered enough to reciprocate. At twenty six, she was already starting to feel washed up and old. Her Friday night was going to consist of a few glasses of red and a silly romcom, whereas she used to be something of a party girl. Not that she missed those days, but sometimes it was nice to feel nostalgic.

When she reached her flat, she kicked off her shoes immediately on getting inside the door. She gave a little groan of pleasure as her aching toes sank into carpet, and she dropped her handbag and jacket next to her shoes. She padded further into the flat, tugging her coffee shop uniform shirt over her head and discarding it on the floor on her way to the bathroom. She could tidy up later when she'd cooled down. Her perky round breasts were encased in black lace and as she caught a glimpse of herself in the bathroom mirror, she was impressed by how good they looked. She paused for a moment to admire them, before slipping out of her denim shorts whilst watching herself. Her legs were long and slim, always her best feature, and her ass looked cute in little lacy shorts.

All those years of Pilates had paid off: she looked better now than she had five years ago. It was just a shame there was no one to appreciate it, other than the kid in the corner shop. With a huff, she pulled the clip from her hair and let her blonde waves fall loose. See, she really wasn't so bad, was she? She tilted her head to one side and then the other, before unhooking her bra and letting her breasts fall loose. They bounced a little but still sat high and perky, topped by hard pink nipples. Occasionally, she got asked how much she'd paid for them but everything about her was 100% natural. She gave them a little appreciative squeeze, tweaking each nipple for good measure which elicited a little shiver between the legs.

The shower was running light and cool as Natasha stepped out of her panties and under the stream. It was a relief after the sweaty heat of the day, and she sighed gently. Her head tipped back to let the water trickle down her face, soaking her hair and streaming down her body. That felt good. That felt really good. She let the tensions of the day begin to wash down the plughole with the suds from her shampoo. Massaging her fingers into her scalp made a little moan shudder from between her lips. She was already feeling more relaxed, and maybe something a little more than that.

Taking a little shower gel into the palm of her hand, she rubbed her hands together before smoothing them both teasingly over her breasts. Her nipples were always sensitive and in an almost-permanent state of arousal, so this made her body tingle. She stroked the circumference of her perky cleavage, circling closer and closer until she was only a fraction away from her rocky nipples. As soon as her slick fingers touched them, she felt the heat between her legs grow a little more intense. She started with a gentle stroke, teasing and toying until she couldn't take it any more and pinched down hard. Her back arched and her mouth opened in a silent ecstatic moan.

The water was doing nothing to cool the growing arousal as her hands slid lower, carefully moving over her tight flat stomach on their way down to where she needed them most. The smooth skin of her waxed bikini line came up in goosebumps as her fingertips crept further down and her stomach tightened. There was very little that she found sexier than her own body. It made her feel empowered and attractive and was an easy distraction from the fact that it had been a good while since anyone else found it sexy. Her tight little pussy was begging for her attention, but she wasn't ready to give into herself just yet. She wanted to make this moment last.

Her right hand grasped at her breast, twisting and squeezing, as her left scratched along the space between her hip bones in an attempt to anchor her hand where it was. She counted slowly in her head, up to ten. Then again. And again. And the next time she made it to fourteen before she couldn't take it any longer. Her left hand plunged between her legs, searching for and locating her desperate clit in mere seconds. That made her cry out immediately, rubbing tight furious circles on the aching button. It was intense and electric and it had her doubled over in pleasure before long. The constant stream of water continued to hit her back and shoulders as she leaned against the glass wall of her shower cubicle.

This was better than it had been for ages. Probably because Natasha had been rationing herself. There was a time when she would do this regularly, sometimes more than once in a day, and it almost got to a point of obsession. So she'd been going cold turkey recently, but the hot weather was always too much for her to bear. All day she'd been so conscious of her body, how it moved under her thin uniform T-shirt, how good her ass looked in her shorts - it was no wonder tonight was the night she cracked. The sound of her own moans were making her even more aroused and she could feel herself nearing the edge. Part of her was tempted to stop, take a few deep breaths, make this last a little longer...but her self-control had crumbled as soon as she looked at herself in the mirror before her shower. She wouldn't last much longer.

It came all at once. The wave broke over her in one almighty crash of screaming nerve endings and flashing light. She plunged a finger deep inside herself as the orgasm racked her body. Her legs twitched and slipped out from under her, her voice almost cracking in the midst of her cries and moans. She slid down the shower wall into a twitching, huddled mass of jelly under the continuing cool stream of the shower. Exhaling heavily, a little smile played around Natasha's lips. That had been worth the wait.