Worth the Wait

Story Info
Stressful weeks lead to passionate love making.
1.3k words
4.23
22.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long week, a long month for that matter. The cold miserable weather and relentless work load was taking its toll. It wasn't that we didn't want to make love, it was more that it was becoming hard to find the mood.

We always believed that lovemaking should be done properly. It should be full of desire, passion, sweating, moaning and collapsing in a breathless mess.

Fucking for the sake of fucking just seemed pointless. And so for the first time in a long time the week turned into a month and before we knew it, we had gone 4 weeks without making love.

Last Sunday I woke up. It was raining outside and the best option was curling up under the blankets.

"It's too nice in bed," my wife said.

I agreed, I snuggled over and spooned her gently. I felt her soft smooth legs against mine and pressed my face into her neck. She smelt amazing.

The intoxicating smell of her hair, her skin and perfume. It was a warm smell, a known smell, a comfortable smell. The smell of her.

I kissed her naked shoulder.

"mmmm thats nice" she purred.

I ran my hand down her side and over her hips. I love the way her body curved from her large breasts, down to her soft tummy and then over her hips to her backside.

I pressed in closer and traced my hand down her hip and lightly ran my hand over her hair. It was soft... warm... inviting. I felt her push herself into me.

I could feel my hardness against her then slowly nestle between her warm thighs. It felt wonderful. I wanted her. I wanted so badly to grab her hips and push myself inside of her. But I also wanted to enjoy this. The soft loving cuddle of two lovers.

I decided to wait. Enjoy this and her all day and then I would have her tonight.

By mid morning the sun came up. We sat on the lounge at opposite sides, our legs touching and enjoying the late autumn sun as it poured into the window.

"It's such a beautiful day," she said.

I agreed. It was too nice to be inside. It had been cold, wet and miserable for weeks so I walked around the house and threw open the curtains to let the light pour in. It was wonderful.

It seemed like the perfect day to be in the yard, and we both went outside and spent the afternoon tending to the gardens. Every once and a while I would walk over to my wife and run my hands across her back.

She would stand up and I would pull her in and kiss her deeply. The kisses that would leave the lingering taste of her on my lips.

She would giggle and lightly brush her backside against me when she bent over. It was all too much but I was enjoying the flirtation. I wanted her to want me. To be wet with anticipation.

As the sun went down we went inside and had dinner. Sharing some relaxed laughs over a bottle of wine. Before I knew it, it was late. I was worried that the mood had passed and we were about to get into the grind of the week ahead.

My wife went into the bathroom and started running the shower. I finished the wine and started flicking the remote. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to my wife calling me.

"Baby would you come in here please?"

I went into the bedroom. My wife was laying on the bed naked. Her beautiful soft, curvy body was glowing from her shower. Her nails were freshly painted red and her soft curly hair cascaded down her chest and over her large breasts.

"I want you inside me!" she said biting her bottom lip and smiling.

"I want you too, let me just run in the shower for two mins," I quickly said. I was sweaty from the day in the garden.

"No, I want you now and I don't care if your sweaty," she quickly replied.

I made my way into the bedroom and quickly took my clothes off. I held her closely to feel her body against mine. It was so soft, clean and I wanted it all. I kissed her deeply as she moaned and eagerly ran my hands across her body. It has felt like a lifetime since I had. I knew what I wanted so badly.

I kissed her mouth, her neck, her breasts and felt her nipples harden in my mouth. Holding her breasts I kissed her beautiful soft tummy, then ran my mouth across her hair. She angled towards me and gazed at her beautiful pussy.

I kissed, it, put my mouth to it and breathed in her sweet musk. The smell of her wet pussy dove me wild. I parted her lips and kissed her clit softly, then ran my tongue up towards it and flicked it with my tongue tip. She let out a gasp.

I grabbed her soft thighs and pulled her pussy into my face. I licked slow and deep then faster, broader and longer until I was flicking her clit with my tongue. Faster and faster, hearing her breath quicken and her moans louder with more urgency.

Her clit stood to attention in my mouth as I took it between my lips and sucked it. I then slowly took my index finger and placed it just inside of her.

She moaned so deeply and her back arched. I started slowly rubbing her g-spot with my index finger as I flicked her clit with my tongue. Faster and faster I went as she demanded I go harder.

I fucked her wet pussy with my finger when suddenly her body trembled and she let out a scream. I kept going until she begged me to stop and collapsed breathless. I rested my head against her soft tummy, still smelling her as I ran my hands up and down her thighs.

When we caught our breath, I kissed her deeply on her soft mouth.

"I love tasting me on you," she said.

I loved it too. There is something so arousing about your wife tasting her wet pussy on your lips. She kissed me as she held my rock hard cock. and pulled me on to her.

"I want you to take me like you have wanted to for weeks, I know how much you have wanted to fuck me, I want to feel that."

She was right. I had wanted it so very badly. We started kissing furiously, aggressively and with urgency. Her hands ran down my back and her nails dug in. I grabbed her hands and pinned her down.

She smiled. I knew how much it turned her on to be dominated. I kissed her neck, her breasts and then, still pinning her slid myself inside of her.

She gasped nodded for me to go. I started thrusting my hard cock into her wet pussy. First long deep strokes until I could go no deeper then quickened my pace. She bucked against me hard wanting every inch of me inside of her. I went harder and harder, faster and faster until I couldn't hold it anymore.

I felt my balls tighten and my cock convulse, I grabbed her ass and pulled myself deeply into her as wave upon wave of cum emptied into her, then collapsed on the bed beside her.

We both lay breathless holding each other. We kissed deeply and enjoyed the warmth of our bodies as the cold air started to enter the room.

"I love you" We both said at the same time and laughed.

It was an utterly perfect day finished by a perfect night. I pulled the blankets over us, we snuggled in and slept the most perfect sleep.