Worth the Wait

Story Info
After being left in bondage slave welcomes Master home
2.3k words
4.11
78.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
txsaras
txsaras
12 Followers

I didn't expect to sleep. The few hours since you left had been long and uncomfortable. Limited in my movement, I had only the turning of the clock and the memories of last night and this morning to keep me busy while I waited for you to return. But what nice memories they were. My sore flesh was still tender from your strap, and I liked knowing that you would return to find me waiting so patiently and already well marked from your loving. My face flushed when I thought about the fact that you would find me ready for you as well. My thighs were slick, and waiting had become an erotic exercise at this point. My shoulders were stiff. I wiggled up on the bed to ease them. The bed sheets rubbed my sore ass and I cried out without thinking. A deep ache centered in my abdomen and warmth spread through me as I remembered you counting out the strokes last night, and thanking you. I hadn't been restrained then-- except by my desire to please and serve you. Holding still had been terribly hard and then, of course rewarding when you petted me and praised me.

Frustrated by the binding on my arms and wrists, I shifted my thighs restlessly, but got little respite from the hunger I had built for you. I resigned myself to waiting for your return a little longer, and drifted off to some strange and erotic dreams....

...... I am watching him shower. The shadow of his hands stroking his body as he turns beneath the water. I could never get tired of watching his body. Fascinated with his strength and power. In the funny way of dreams, his hands are also on me. Strong hands moving so gently, but I know he isn't aware than I am watching. I feel terribly naughty for spying on him. There is a cat rubbing against my shins and I lean down to pet it, as my beautiful master strokes his cock in the shower. Then the cat is butting its head against my thighs, and I spread them as I keep my eyes on the figure under the water. I think what a terribly odd dream this is, as the cat begins lapping at my open thighs. Its rough tongue caresses my cunt lips and he turns in the shower and looks right at me.

It is a shock to feel your hand on my ass. I am jerked back from a half-plane of sleep. I imagine each individual welt under your firm hold. My nose tells me it is you without opening my eyes. A fist of desire grabs me low in my belly as I strain towards your clever fingers. The strength of my response is a shock to me. How can you arouse me so with just your touch? It is not always that way. Everything is bright and intense after being bound so long. Then you are gone, moving up the bed towards my face.

I start to say hello, and your cock presses against my mouth. Oh, yes! That is exactly what I need to do for you. Licking the head, I try to draw you further into me with the force of my tongue. And then you are the one using force. Straddling my chest, awakening the stripes you left there as well. Now the world has shrunk to your voice and your heavy cock filling me... my mouth, my throat. It is so good when you choke me, your balls on my chin. As you move in and out of my mouth I kiss and stroke and lick and beg you with my fervent response to use me in any way that pleases you. The bonds are no longer uncomfortable. They only remind me that I am yours. I lap at your balls and whimper that my mouth is empty and your slut needs you.

You flip me to my belly and pull my hips until my ass is open to you. It is covered by the stripes and marks you made last night. I cry out as you tug hard on the chain between my nipples. I had forgotten about it until pain streaks through me. My breath is heavy and I grind my teeth as you slap hard on my ass and growl, "Quiet."

I nod my head, chastised. My ass burns again, and each tit is throbbing now with the reminder that my nipples have been tortured throughout an afternoon for your pleasure. I feel my thighs shake, and bite back a plea, not willing to object to anything you desire. Then your hard cock bumps a few times against my cunt and fills me. My back arches without thinking. It is so good to have you in me. You are so unbelievably hard and each stroke burns with a peculiar mix of pain and pleasure that I associate only with you.

You are breathing hard and fast now, your fingers digging into my hips. Little grunts and moans when you thrust into me. The ropes cut deeply into my skin and my tender breasts are forced hard against the bed as you fill me over and over. I grunt with the force of your pounding and concentrate on the burn of my ass under your hands, the white-hot pain in my breasts... anything to keep from cumming before I have permission. My body is writhing in need for you as you rub your cock over my skin. I can feel sticky precum oozing from my cunt and wonder if that sight pleases you or repels you. My cunt is so swollen that I can feel the lips pressing against my own thighs when you turn me again and move to the head of the bed.

My hungry mouth opens. I am only a receptacle, a cum hole for you. Serving, as you demand. Your cock fills my mouth again, feeding me. Pressing into the back of my throat. My eyes seek yours as I swallow against the head of your cock, waiting until you allow me to breathe again. You fuck my face in a slow, smooth rhythm. I thrust my hips against air, begging silently for relief. When you have tired of my mouth your quick, sure hands caress my skin. Pressing hard against the raised stripes. I bite my lip to keep from crying out and strain towards your touch. You pinch and pull and slap and bite until I am mindless with it. My skin is hot and red, molded by you. You remove the clamp from my one nipple and replace it with your mouth. I can't help the scream that escapes me as you bite down while the blood rushes back in. Your hands are everywhere except where I need them, building a mindless need that throbs between my thighs until I am begging please, please and thrashing my head from side to side.

Your strong hand closes around my other breast and I tense, knowing you will remove that clip now. Squeezing, it is as good as your hand on my cunt. I can feel my womb tightening, swelling with pleasure. You only say, "You will not cum at all today," and I jerk when you pull the clip from me and beg you to use your mouth. Oh fix it, please please. You palm cups my breast, easing the burn. I am thanking you, pleading with you. “fuck me again, please now, fuck me.” I am demanding instead of asking. I can't seem to stop myself. Whimpering now, "I need you". Surely you were not serious that I couldn't cum. You always let me cum. You like hearing me get hot and desperate. I am sure that later I can persuade you, for now I will think only about pleasing you, enticing you, exciting you.

Only when the dull pull of my shoulders changes do I realize you have removed the bindings from my arms. I rub my shoulders, slowly; each movement seems to take longer than it should. You are pulling me by my feet to the edge of the bed, pressing my thighs up, up. I can feel my ass lifting from the mattress and you thrust your hard cock into me cunt. More babbling. I wish that I could stop; or at least make sense. Deep breaths, struggling to clear my head. You are pressing slowly into my cunt and moving out until I grasp and squeeze my muscles, desperate to keep you in me. It is hypnotic, this slow rhythmic fucking. When I reach my hands to squeeze my breasts together, to rub and pinch at my nipples you make an odd noise. I hope it means you like that. The friction of your cock is spreading warmth low and deep through me. I recognize my body's response, knowing the pleasure gathering up in me will be a delicious orgasm soon. I let myself go completely, absorbing the demands of Master's cock, hearing the sound of sweat slicked skin slapping with each smooth thrust, smelling the air that is heavy with our sex. Begging in little wheezy bursts, "please, now, say yes." My eyes fly wide when you quietly answer no. "Then stop,” I am begging, "It is too good, so good."

In response you grab both nipples and jerk upward. I am not ready for the pain. Squealing as you tug harder, pinch more firmly. The need to cum has disappeared now. I stammer out a thank you as you continue to fuck me relentlessly. Now your fingers are plucking softly at my nipples, playing me like a stringed instrument. I almost wish for the pain again as my body quivers with need. Gazing at your solid form while you fuck me, so strong, so much more than I am. I want nothing more than to please you. It is long minutes of pleasure before you stop and motion me to my knees before you. I scramble off the bed as fast as I can. There is not more pride, no more hesitation, just a need to obey, to please, and to serve you. Your cock is covered in my juice and I am trembling, begging silently for you to fill my mouth. God, I hope that is what you want. You tease my lips. Using your hand on your shaft to brush the head softly across my mouth. Pulling away each time I open it to snake my tongue out. My cheeks, my eyes and chin, I am sticky now with my own ; warm from your cock, spreading over my skin. You tell me to move my knees farther apart and to stroke myself.

I am past blushing, past worrying; it seems like the most natural thing to rub my fingers delicately across my clit. I know what you see. I have watched myself in the mirror, wondering if you would like your slut touching, stroking. My head falls back and I focus only no my fingers. One hand spreading my labia wide and exposing my clit, another brushing down again and again across it. I can feel myself wet against my heels. The muscle of my perineum swollen and exposed in this position. I slide two fingers into my cunt, rubbing, stroking, building a fierce need. I falter a minute when it occurs to me that you have said I can't cum today. When I open my eyes and see you cock, semi-hard, twitching, my cunt juice drying on the shaft I start frigging myself again in earnest. It does not matter, a sing-song refrain in my head. Pleasing Master, only Master, everything for Master. I cup a breast and bring it to my mouth. licking and biting at it, arching my back so that my busy hand is still visible on my cunt. Sucking my nipple, your words washing over me: more, harder. You are hard and fully erect again. I use the fingers of one hand to expose my cunt. Bringing a stinging slap to it with the other. It is the only way I can think of to avoid cumming right now. The moment is so erotic.

I groan with relief when you press my head to your groin. My mouth is dry now, licking and spitting on your shaft as you press it in my mouth. I start to move my head, but again you hold me still. This is not about me at all. I hold still while you move the head of your dick back and forth between my lips. You fingers tighten in my hair and your strokes grow harder, longer, faster. I think about being a hole, master's hole, about protecting you from my teeth and relaxing my neck and jaw. My mouth is bruised and swollen. You are fucking me so deep now that your balls slap against my chin-- loose and cool. You are not close, I know that you can continue this for a very long time. I am not ready the first time you press back into my throat. I take a quick breath through my nose when you move out and your cock is hitting my throat again. Demanding entrance, I try and relax more. Your slut, your whore to fuck, to use, to own. Even my air is yours. My teeth are cutting into my lip now, hands wrapped around your legs for balance.

Swallowing hard, you are in my throat now, twitching. A quick move so that I can draw air and then filling me again. Your cock growing harder, forcing my neck back. Two more shallow thrusts and then you are filling my throat with cum. Your hands finally ease and I lick and clean your cock. When you step away I sit back on my bum. Stretching my tight legs out. Resting my head back on the bed, letting the breeze from the ceiling fan cool me. I think I must have drifted off, because when I stir again you are gone. I am so pleasantly sore and sated, covered in sweat and cum. I am already eager for the next chance to see you.

txsaras
txsaras
12 Followers