Worth Waiting For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some things are worth waiting for, Anna," he whispered, before kissing her again. She could taste herself on his lips, a sweet saltiness that heightened her desire even more.

Spencer backed away from her and watched as she slowly slid her dress off her body, kicking the puddle of red satin aside. Her eyes locked with his, she unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She stood there before him clad only in her red garter belt, thigh high stockings, and red heels, her hair still piled on top of her head. Carefully she removed the pins which held her hair in place, and it cascaded around her shoulders in a red waterfall of softness.

He couldn't wait any longer. In seconds he was on her again, kissing her hard, her hair wrapped in his hands as he held her captive to his kisses. He wrapped his arms around her hips and hoisted her up. She coiled her legs around his waist as he thrust up into her, the fabric of his pants all that separated his hard cock from her soft wetness. He was teasing her, and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She couldn't remember ever feeling this hot, this turned on, in her life.

"Spencer, please, now..." Anna moaned as he rubbed his cock against her slit. "I beg you, please..."

With one swift motion, he freed his cock from his pants and impaled her on it, plunging to the hilt in one swift stroke, like an arrow to the bull's eye. Anna cried out as he stretched her and filled her, partly from the shock and partly from sheer relief at finally having the void filled so completely. She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck as he raised and lowered her on his cock, using the door for leverage. The tingling that heralded her climax began, and she bit his shoulder, urging him on. He thrust harder, each thrust deeper than the one before, touching places inside her she didn't know existed. Her cunt tightened around him as he swelled with his own impending orgasm. Her head dropped back against the door and he kissed her again as she whimpered from the pleasure that overwhelmed her.

"I'm gonna cum," he warned her, "and I want you to cum with me." Her only response was a high-pitched moan and she thrust against him harder, swiveling her hips to maintain maximum G-spot contact as he plunged in and out. "On the count of three... One... Two... Th-" And she exploded in orgasm, her senses overloaded and centered on the cock pistoning into her and coating her insides with hot jets of sperm as she contracted around him.

His thrusting slowed and stopped, and they slid down the door together, making their way to the living room where he pulled her down on top of him on the couch, kissing her and caressing her as their heartbeats slowed and their breathing calmed. Finally, her head resting in the curve of his shoulder one of his hands on her ass and the other playing with her hair, she was able to speak. "Yes, some things are worth waiting for," she whispered. The rest of her questions would just have to wait.

12