Would-be Hooker Re-hab Ch. 01

Story Info
Helping a juicy spinner through bad times.
4.9k words
4.52
110.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been lucky during this economic downturn just because I had a plan for retirement five years ago. All the savings went into money making assets -- a small, low end mobile home park and some low end rentals. Now I'm widowed with no debt, a big home and good health. For the last two years I've tried to help the local food bank by growing vegetables in the garden and greenhouse but this year people kept breaking in, taking unripe food and causing lots of damage.

For five days, I'd been working to set up an older mobile home, repair it and get it ready to rent to some needy couple. I had not been home to check voice mail on the land line; most people call me on the cell phone. There were a dozen calls, all asking for some kind of help, a job or a place to live. One was from my deceased wife's former three-day-a-week live-in nurse, Millie. She is a cute 25 year-old, caring, hard-working, blonde, who had an abusive significant other and a six-year old. Her message was filled with worry and panic:

"Jim, Stan finally messed up big time and is in prison for at least five years. I've lost my job at the University hospital and am in real financial trouble. I'm sorry for calling you about this but I don't have any other options."

Her cell telephone would not accept my message, so I decided to drive to her apartment. She had moved, but a neighbor suggested checking a rundown RV park a couple of miles away.

Millie's new house was little more than an old Volkswagen van with a tent on the back. The Northwest in January is no place for that kind of living. Even now it was raining, cold and muddy. She wasn't home; I waited.

In about an hour, Millie got out of a pickup driven by a dirty man with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Millie detested smoking. The man handed her three bills and they started arguing. Just like in the movies, a girl was getting cheated out of the agreed upon fee for some sexual service. Her clothes were not clean and by the time the truck roared away her hair was wet and she was soaked. She went to the manager's house, retrieved little Aaron and gave two of the bills to the woman at the door.

Millie's hands were trembling from the wet and the cold as I walked up behind her. She was explaining that she would walk to the store to get them something to eat and that Aaron had to stay in the camper. Aaron saw me first and called out, "Uncle Jim." Millie turned, burst into tears and collapsed into my arms. She was thin, needed a bath and near exhaustion.

wrapped Millie in my leather jacket and loaded her and Aaron into the car and drove them home.

I fed the bottomless boy while mom bathed and dressed in some of my wife's sweats and socks. I had not gotten rid of any of her stuff since she died a year and a half ago.

After food, idle chatter, hot coco, a couple of stiff drinks and Aaron falling asleep, Millie was not looking forward to talking.

"I saw you getting out of the pick-up. Are you taking precautions with your health?"

Millie began to cry and blushed in crippling embarrassment. "I look every day for work. I cared for two different people who did not pay me."

She cringed when she took a sip of her screw driver.

"Are you taking precautions?"

"Aaron has to eat."

"I did not judge you. I asked if you are playing it safe. You are a CNA, you know what I'm asking you."

"As much as I can afford and the assholes will do."

"Stay here a few days. We'll get you checked out and see if we can find you some work. I have plenty to keep you busy for a while."

For an hour, Millie cried and thanked me. Finally, she calmed down and watched some TV until I carried Aaron to her old rooms. "It seems like I'm coming home to my parents."

I smiled, glanced over her breasts and she blushed again. She knew I was a naughty old man. Many times, she had caught me admiring her bikini clad spinner body when she swam in the pool. She did not seem to mind. A few times I even felt she showed off and flashed me at breakfast. Maybe it was an accident and I just hoped she was flirting with me.

For two days, Millie helped me in the office and we cooked dinner together like we used to. Her initial blood work came back clean. Her van was out behind the garage. On the third evening, I asked, "Millie, will you talk with me after Aaron goes to bed? I want to get a few things out in the open."

Her affirmative answer was meek, like a little girl trying to avoid punishment. An hour later, I wanted to zip past the bad stuff.

"Millie, how long have you been hooking?"

She had not faced the words yet. The color drained from her face; she stammered and tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'm not good at it. Nine or ten times, I've tried to earn money with my body. I've been roughed up twice, stiffed once and cheated twice."

I sat quietly.

"I thought it would be like the girls you used to see."

That surprised me. I made no secrets that twice a month I went to dinner with an escort and wound up at her in-call for an hour before I made it home. Still, I did not realize I was being scrutinized.

"Millie, I love the touch, taste, smell and companionship of women. When my wife got sick fifteen years ago, I lost one of my greatest delights. In time, my writing, art collecting, email friends and the escorts I visit became my sex life. Many testosterone charged young men and even some older guys really don't like women and get off on control or hurting."

"I learned that."

"Are you addicted to anything?"

"I don't take any drugs."

"How about meth? You are too thin."

"Some."

"You are young, healthy, sexy, you have Aaron and you are not afraid to work. Meth can really screw all of that up faster than anything else. You have a lot to lose."

Her jaws tightened. I knew when to stop. "I have plenty of writing to do tonight. You know where I'll be."

When I walked behind her, I touched her shoulder. She caught my hand, looked up at me and said, "Thank you."

"You are welcome, little one. We can get you on your feet again. Will you stay off the meth?"

"Yes."

About midnight, I took a break to get a glass of wine from the refrigerator. As I came out of the office, I saw a shadow flit from my bedroom door. About two, I checked my wife's jewelry box. Her favorite expensive ring was missing.

I had Denver omelets coming out of the pan when Millie and Aaron came into the kitchen the next morning.

"Sleep well?"

Aaron spoke for them. He had re-discovered the trashcan full of Hotwheel toys in the closet. He had two in each hand and some in his pockets. He wanted to tell me about all of them, all at once. When he scurried off after breakfast, I refilled Millie's coffee cup.

"Find out how much you can get for the ring and I'll buy it back from you. Then you and Aaron move out."

She rushed from the room and was back in a flash. Millie handed me the ring and said, "I'm sorry, Jim. I don't know why I took it. You seem to have so much; I didn't think you would miss it."

"Why that one, Millie? That is probably the only one I would miss."

That evening Millie came to me. "Jim, I will move out, but can you take care of Aaron?"

"He is your world. Why would you do that?"

"He was miserable living in the van. He runs and laughs here. He likes you and you like him."

"Your HIV test and Hepatitis C test came back negative today."

At first her eyes twinkled and then a hardness flowed through her, "That's good. The next guy I fuck will be safe."

"I'll keep Aaron but I'll need a nanny for him. Do you know anyone who would be good with him?"

Tears rolled down her cheeks; she rushed to me and flung her arms around my neck. First she looked into my eyes and then she kissed me full on the lips. I pushed her away.

"Your tiny flexible firm body attracts me, but I do not want you as a paid companion. You are easy to live with, good to talk to, fun to look at and probably fantastic in bed. Everything I like. I want you, Millie. You have known that for a long time. But you would have to come to me as a willing lover. I had rather pay one of my escorts for sex, than feel you spent time with me out of obligation."

She let me walk past her. She was still and quiet. "We'll work out your duties and pay tomorrow. You can have any of the women's clothing in the house. I'll give you an advance on your salary, so you can shop for what you need. Get Aaron enrolled in the correct school program tomorrow."

I paused at the door. "Can I ask you something very personal?"

"Yes."

"Can you put your ankles behind your head?"

She smiled. "For the right guy I can. Why do you ask?"

"Just a life-long fantasy. I like to think of a beautiful woman, clean and spread for me that way. I dream of seeing her pussy's lips open, pink and moist. Someday, I will feast on a slightly gaping, wet, tasty cunt that wants to feed me and be pleased by me."

She was visibly shaken by my words. I went to write.

For the next couple of months we were a quiet, platonic couple. Oh, I would tease and she would wiggle her behind and scurry off, but she was recovering and I was getting use to having a woman around again.

I came home one afternoon and the little Subaru that I had given Millie was still in the driveway. She should have been picking Aaron up. As I walked around the building, I first saw a toppled eight foot ladder. Then on the pavement, I saw a very still Millie. Her head was in a small pool of blood and both of her wrists were obviously broken. I did not move her and called 911. She was complaining of a horrible headache when the paramedics pushed her and her stabilized wrists into the ambulance. The telephone rang; the school asked who was going to pick up Aaron.

The next day, I brought a horrified Millie home. I knew what was bothering her. When she could no longer control her body functions, my wife had struggled to handle me cleaning her, moving her and dressing her. Both of Millie's wrists were indeed broken. So was her right thumb. She had quite a road rash on the left side of her lovely face and a shiner that any twelve year old boy would sport with pride.

Millie survived her embarrassment through both types of bathroom trips and her first shower with bagged hands over her head. I played it pretty straight but it was difficult for a playful man touching every inch of a beautiful young hot woman. In the shower, I had on a baggy swim suit but she still noticed and ignored my hard-on. I left her sitting on the bedside a little too long. She was cold. "Where were you?"

"I had to take care of a problem."

She did not question me. Her skin seemed warmer, softer and more accepting of my touch.

About a week later, she had gone two days without a bath and wanted to relax in the tub for a while. As I took her clothes off, her scent was unmistakable and my head swam.

"What's wrong, Jim?"

"You smell wonderful -- wet and aroused."

"I am not."

"Anyway, you are making my mouth water."

"I am not aroused."

It was totally wrong, but I slid my hand up along her naked thigh and pushed my middle finger into her hot, wet, slippery cunt. She gasped and pulled away. Before I could apologize, she thrust back into my hand. I bent down, kissed her open mouth and sucked at the tongue she offered while I just simply fucked her with my two middle fingers and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I never missed a stroke as I eased her down to sit spread legged on the toilet. I offered her my tongue and she sucked it hard and licked for the saliva in my mouth.

Within a minute, Millie whimpered and tightened around my fingers. I pressed at her g-spot on every inward stroke. Her legs drew up off the floor and she screamed into my mouth. Her entire body flushed and tightened. I wanted to touch her forever, but she spoke again.

"Stop, stop."

"No. Let's see if she can take it."

Millie's arms went around my neck and one of her casts banged into my thick skull. For ten seconds, she tried to pull her cunt off my fingers but then bore down harder than before.

I increased the pressure inside her, molesting her g-spot, almost lifting her from the seat when I pulled my curled fingers up pressing her clit out into my thumb. Her body began to tremble, her legs were jerking and she squirted around my relentless fingers. When her muscles relaxed, I knew this time she would be very sensitive, so I stopped all except a very gentle caress. I hugged her with my free arm and kissed her neck and face.

Slowly she returned her feet to the floor. We were both very still. My words seemed out of place because of what we had just done, but still I asked, "May I taste her?"

Her eyes were dreamy. Her breath was even, relaxed and deep. There was a faint smile on her lips when she whispered, "Yes."

Her magnificent pussy flinched when my fingers slipped out and I knelt between her legs. I opened her with my thumbs and sucked each lip.

She tasted as I had hoped she would. I would never get enough of her juices. I licked up through her slit and sucked what juices I could from the tight swollen canal. When I sucked ever so gently on her clit, she groaned in painful pleasure. I knew I could bring her off again but I knew if I drank from her I would be wild and insist on taking her. She had not asked for me to touch her tonight. I wondered if she had to fantasize about some handsome young man to endure my touch.

I was starting to feel regret of my own, when I helped her slip into the warm bubble filled tub. I stood to leave and she called me.

"Yes, little one."

"Kiss me again before you leave."

I hid my tears from her. My heart soared and I felt wanted and complete for a moment. The kiss was soft, familiar but still strangely passionate and demanding.

I returned to get her out of the tub in about fifteen minutes. She complained that she wanted to stay and soak all night. Still I pulled her up and began to dry her off with the thick soft towel. I guess it wasn't as soft as I thought. When the threads of the terry cloth touched her still peeking clit, she moaned and said, "What did you do to me tonight?"

"Nothing you have not experienced before."

"Not true. I've never climaxed more than once before and I never squirted before. And I've never been made to cum before."

"Didn't you want to?"

"After you forced the issue, I did."

"I apologize, if I went too far and took advantage of you. The scent of your pussy got to me. I promise to stay in control from now on. By the way, your cunt tastes magnificent. Food will not be good to me for weeks."

Millie beamed from ear to ear while I dressed her in panties, pajamas and socks. Aaron was tapping on the door.

At breakfast the next morning Millie was playful. "Did you have to take care of yourself last night?"

"Twice?"

"Really? Did you have any trouble?"

"No, I took your used panties with me and tasted you through two glorious, messy times."

"You did not do that."

I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out her panties. "Sorry, they are wetter than when I borrowed them."

"Well if you are going to steal my panties, I'll have to get some that are sexier for you."

I intentionally muttered so she could not understand what I said.

"What did you say?"

"I said, "If you want to do something for me, don't wear panties at all.""

My former would-be hooker blushed. Why do I keep falling for these impossible relationships? Millie could see the lust in my eyes. Her mind too was full of confusing thoughts, so she escaped into breakfast.

Later that day the door bell rang. Two stern, plain women stood waiting to be asked in. They asked about Aaron and Millie.

"Who are you and why are you at my house?"

Millie came in just as they identified themselves as being from County Child Services. Someone had called, said Millie was hooking, reported that Aaron was not in school and that he was not being cared for properly. I walked to the telephone and begin to dial. Millie started to talk and I shook my head "No" and she stayed very nervously quiet. In twenty minutes, I had two friends as witnesses.

" Ladies, this is Tom Colfin our Mayor and this is Sam Hyde our Chief of Police. I know you are wonderful people, but I have heard many horrible stories. I will say this one time. Aaron is in school. An excellent school, he is doing well. Two years ago before my disabled wife died, Ms. Lewis worked taking care of her. Recently, Ms. Lewis lost her job at the University; she has been helping me with my office work for room and board while she looks every day for work. She broke both her hands working out in the back of this house. If you have any additional questions, please start by checking me out. Are you satisfied that the house is clean and suitable? Are you satisfied that I can afford taking care of the boy and Millie while her hands heal? I will honor any valid requests you have for me, I will be civil and I expect civil, professionalism from you. Do we all understand one another?"

The two women were speechless. They voiced their agreement just as Aaron burst through the door with school papers in hand. He immediately shied away from the women and came to his mother and me.

"Ladies I do not know who put in the complaint. If it was called in from Aaron's father, did you check where the call came from? He is doing five years in prison, has a record as a controlling, physically abusive drug addict and is none too happy that Millie and Aaron are making a life without him."

I had hit a nerve. The women looked shocked. I stood. They stood and I graciously showed them the door. Tom and Sam shook my hand. I asked them to stay for soft drinks and a snack with Millie, Aaron and me, but they begged off. I thanked them profusely. As Tom went out the door he said, "Jim, you are still the toughest person I know."

Millie was shaking like a leaf and burst into tears, once the door was closed.

"Everything is fine. Your ex tried to cause you some trouble and Child Services was out of line like it is about half the time."

"I think I am shaking because of what you did."

"I did not want to scare you. I did want to establish the rules for the ladies and make sure they won't take another call from Stan."

"If they don't know the rules now, they never will. I bet they wet their pants."

Aaron laughed and said, "I don't wet my pants."

For the next few days Millie was still clearly upset by the visit from Child Services. Her mind was preoccupied and her conversation was strained. I called her into my office and placed a call on the speaker phone.

"Mrs. Sout, this is Jim Thompson. You visited Millie, Aaron and me exactly one week ago."

"Yes, I remember."

"Millie is still upset and concerned about your visit. Please tell us the current status of your investigation."

We fumbled through the usual rhetoric and she finally said the file was closed and no follow-up was planned. I thanked her for her understanding. I asked her if she felt I should file for any restraints. She said, not on their part; they now had a call-back safeguard and an identification requirement. We said our cordial goodbyes.

"Feel better now, Millie."

She was distant, "Yes, I do. Thank you."

"Tomorrow you have appointments to have your casts removed, x-rays and see your doctor. We should clean you up in the morning. We have to be there at one."

Aaron was barely out the door on his way to school the next morning when Millie suggested we bathe her and start getting ready for her afternoon appointment. It was early but her body was radiating sexual attraction. I met her in the bathroom in my usual baggy swim suit, wrapped her casts and got through about half her usual shower before she turned to face me and said, "Take those baggy things off."

I stepped out of them. My cock flapped upward slapping into my belly as the waist band cleared my thighs. Millie knelt in front of me, "Help me Jim; put the head in my mouth."

12