Would-be Hooker Re-hab Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to say something but she cut me off, "Just shut up and give me your cock. I've wanted to see it and taste it for weeks."

Her tongue and mouth were wonderful. She knew just where to lick to make the pleasure almost unbearable. She did not take me into her throat but I could feel my helmet stretch into its opening at the back of her tongue. Millie had a little trick of swallowing when I was that deep in her mouth and I could feel her tongue and the muscles at the top of her throat ripple. Under normal circumstances, I would be struggling not to cum but my mind was racing out of control. "Why was she doing this?" "Was this to say 'Thank You'?"

Millie sensed that my body was holding back; she stood, stepped one leg out of the tub, leaned forward so her casts rest on the edge and looked back at me. "Use me, Jim. Fuck me with long strokes until you cum. I want to feel you cum inside me."

I too straddled the tub's edge; my legs had to be wide to lower my cock to the right level. I guided the tip of my dick between her pussy's lips. She pushed back, lodging just the tip firmly inside. I grasped each of her hips and pressed forward. She was bent almost in half; her legs were almost straight; her ass cheeks were wide open; water drops were trickling down every part of her body and dripping off me on to her and the floor. Every part of her seemed open to me, welcoming and beautiful. I touched her rosebud and circled it gently.

"Jim, take me. Take what you need. Let me feel your power and your cock in my body."

Her words were electric. I thrust. Her insides were hot and slippery but the shower water had washed away the lubrication on her lips. They grabbed and only let me in another inch. I pulled back. That inch of my cock lubricated her and my next thrust gained, two inches before the water was not slippery enough for me to go on in. I watched as her cunt was pushed inward. I continued to watch as her lips clung to my shaft as I pulled back and felt madness fill my mind. Madness that screamed, "Take her, possess her, fill her, drive your cock so deep you can feel everything in her belly."

I yanked her hips and thrust hard at the same time. Her body took all except the last inch easily but my thrust was strong enough to force that inch in also. Millie's sound was one of pain, lust and pride in taking all of me. I held her tight and she began to grind into me, using my cock to stir our combined juices and stretch her sheath. I reached around to rub her clit but she said, "No, I do not want to cum this time. I want to feel you use my body."

My body screamed to drive my dick through her and cum so hard she would have sperm in her throat. But I had to steady her using her hips, not over power her tiny body, not hurt her and not tip her over. Still she had asked for this. My thrusts and my in-time jerks of her hips were strong and jarring. I heard her grunts when my wet body slapped into hers. I heard my own breath turn into pants and my sweat began to add to the shower water that still splashed about because of our half in and half out position.

Ten, twelve, fourteen more thrusts and then I groaned loudly, "Now, Millie, take me, now."

I don't know what that meant but her tiny body rippled inside sucking my first offering deep. The last of my mind disappeared. When my second rope was pulled out of my balls by her suction, it was more that I could take without tasting her. I roared, yanked my cock out of her just as the third shot splattered onto her ass and back, I grabbed her scooping her into my arms.

My lips met her open mouth and we kissed passionately. I was out of control, wild and needing her. The shower was still on, we were dripping wet and I carried my tiny lover out of the bath to the king-sized bed. As soon as her back hit the bed, her legs came up and she held her feet by her head. Her eyes sparkled and in the dirtiest tone I had ever heard, she said, "Eat me."

I did not notice my cum seeping out between her legs. My first lick missed and flicked across her ass. Hell, I sucked a deep kiss from that and then traveled up slipping a finger into her pussy as my lips closed over her clit. Millie had not cum in the bathroom but she was on the edge. I pulled away so I could lick her clit.

Her casts banged into my head as she grabbed my head, yanked my hair and screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear, "Suck me you Son of a Bitch."

Every muscle in her body was tense. Her womb was pumping out what I had deposited and plenty of her own juices but I sucked, licked and swallowed. Her cunt pulled at my finger and her breathing was not reliable as I pressed into her g-spot. I did not think her belly could get any harder but it did and she shrieked when a stream shot from deep inside her. Her body could not stop. Her legs circled around my head, also capturing her casted, still bagged hands. She fucked my lips and tongue. Within thirty seconds she shrieked again, spritzed again and pulled me even tighter. She was not breathing and I was having trouble getting air. Her legs spread wide to put her feet on the bed and her body arched high, holding me up with it. She began to tremble. The tiniest bit of juice squirted into my mouth and she collapsed under me.

My release had not satisfied me but Millie was out cold. I pulled what was hiding in my cock out and spread it on her lips and wiped my face and wet fingers on her lips and neck. I rubbed the juices from her cunt, belly and thighs all over her body and then bent down and tasted a nipple. That game would be wonderful to play another time. We both needed a bath. I wrapped my precious treasure in the comforter to keep her warm while I went to get us something to drink. Even though I had drank quite a bit in the last few minutes.

12