Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the louvres he saw her put her hands behind her waist and with a further surge of arousal he knew she was unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt. She stooped forward as she slid it down, and the tops of her breasts surged erotically above her corset. The skin and flesh looked soft and smooth, and inviting, and were close – painfully close – to him as he knelt, hidden by the wardrobe door.

As she worked her skirt free he saw the remainder of her corset, and the bare skin between it and the waistband of her matching panties as they each emerged into view. He admired the soft satin of her panties, adorned with little red flowers, and the shape of her mound through them. Her surrounding skin contrasted fabulously with the black flower-patterned satin. His gaze was drawn to her black suspenders, and to the sheer nylon of her black stockings. Her thighs were plump and desirable without being too fat. He watched her legs emerge fully into view as she stepped out of her skirt it and hung it in the wardrobe next to where he was kneeling. He ran his gaze from her stockingtops to her calf-length boots.

The reduced circulation in his legs as he knelt was making them go numb, and he shuffled his position slightly.

Joan feigned surprise at the sound. To Laurence's delight he saw her squat down and peer through the downward-angled louvres. He could see the lining of the back of her skirt where it hung down and away from her legs. She moved her head to one side and the other. She leaned further forward, pressing her eye right against the gap in the slats and glaring right into his. Its sudden appearance next to his startled him.

"What the bloody hell?" she hissed, and flung the door open. She was shocked to see her companion, hitherto so chivalrous and respectable, with his hand inside his trousers.

"Who the bloody hell are YOU, you pervert? And how the hell did you get in my room?" she spat.

"I... please don't shout or make a scene, lady. I... ah... I meant no harm. I... I'm... that is my, ah, stepmother owns the hotel and I help out in vacations from college. My father is away on business a lot and I help out when I can. I... I was just checking everything was okay when I heard you come in and I... ah..." he stuttered.

Joan's adrenaline raced and she felt a surge of moistness between her thighs. She grabbed his ear and tugged.

"On your feet, you bastard! The only thing you were checking out was me, you sick pervert! You were going to stay there hidden till I was bloody naked, weren't you?"

Laurence stood up. He felt very aroused by her scolding, angry tone, and by the scenario that she was unfolding. He did his best so speak pleadingly while keeping his voice down so as not to be overheard.

"P...please... I meant no harm! I... I'm sorry. I'll do anything, anything, to m-make it right. J...just please don't tell her... my... m-my cruel stepmother, I mean." he faltered.

Joan tweaked his ear a little, not enough to hurt more than a shade, and he flinched. She led him to the bed and stood him by it. She had to stifle a grin. The cruel stepmother sounded like a character from a fairy tale. And Laurence was in his fifties, too! It was slightly corny but it mattered little – it was all just a fantasy, after all. And, whatever the details, the overall thing was very enthralling and frothy.

"Look at you! You can't get your eyes off my tits can you? I saw you gawping at them – and my legs – as soon as I checked in to reception!"

"Please... ple-please don't tell..." he begged again.

Joan stepped closer and pushed him hard on the chest. Despite his large build she caught him off-balance and by surprise, and he dropped onto his back on the bed.

"Lie down and put your hands above your head!" she growled.

"M-my hands above my head?"

"Yes – you're not deaf as well as perverted, are you?" she retorted.

"N-no, lady," he snivelled.

She turned her back and he gazed longingly at her juicy bum cheeks, partly concealed by her satin panties. He let his gaze roam over her stockingtops and suspenders as he wriggled up the bed, and over black the criss-cross strips of the back of her corset, with her skin showing between them.

From her bag she produced a white towelling belt that she had brought, rolled up, from a dressing robe at home.

She leaned forward and tied it to one of the bars of the brass bedhead and looped the remaining length around both his wrists, securing them together and to the bedhead. She made sure that the tops of her breasts, pushed up by her corset and now hanging over its top a little, came close to his face. His hungry stare and perspiring brow excited her. She felt desirable, sexy – and strong, with him powerless below her.

"Wh-what are you going to do to me?" he asked.

"Oh I haven't decided that – yet. And you can start showing me some respect and call me 'Ma'am' – understand?" she spat.

"Y-yes, Ma'am. Please don't tell..."

"Oh shut up!" Joan commanded, and pulled from her bag the scarlet satin gloves. She turned to face him and watched his lustful and incredulous stare as she brandished them and pulled each in turn slowly and enticingly up to her elbow. She stood with her gloved hands on her hips and stared at him. He avoided her glaring eyes but feasted his on her gorgeous body and her provocative lingerie. Then she leaned forward again, bringing the tops of her breasts close to his face once more. His eyes locked onto them. She saw it and felt a shudder of excitement.

"I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I was supposed to be meeting my lover here but he can't make it. I'm feeling randy and I'd rather do it with a bloke – even a pervert who peeps at me in my room – than just pleasure myself..."

As she spoke, Joan looked at his eager expression and did her best to appear detached, though she was in fact very turned on by the whole scenario that was unfolding.

"But I need to punish you as well..."

She leaned over him, conscious of his hungry stare on her as she unfastened the buttons of his well-tailored shirt and swept it open. She knew that if his hands were not secured to the bedhead he would reach out for her. She half-wanted to untie him and enjoy his caresses, whether slow and sensual or swift and ardent. She knew he liked to be teased, though, and in truth she was enjoying the power she had over him, the fact that he was unable to touch her even if he wished. It was entirely new to her, very naughty – and highly arousing.

She looked at his hairy, chubby chest and flabby stomach. With a flush of embarrassment and delight she noticed that in his excitement he was trembling somewhat. She tried to put on a look of disdain.

"I'm going to use you for my pleasure – but as you were gawping at me in the privacy of my room as I undressed, you won't see any more of me than this, right? Well, there's another thing you won't do actually. You won't get to put that willy inside me – well not in my PUSSY anyway..."

He stared, enthralled, as she folded into a triangle the silk headscarf that had been round her neck. She was slightly annoyed at the distraction of having to remove her gloves to do this. He watched, helpless, as she removed his spectacles and placed them on the bedside cabinet, then lowered the scarf over his eyes. She pulled his head up roughly and tied it at the back of his head.

The silk felt deliciously soft against his face. It was still warm from contact with her skin, too, and bore the scent of her perfume. She let his head drop down again onto the pillow and slid the gloves back on, enjoying their feel and erotic appearance.

"And I'll tell you something else now," Joan added. "If I'm not satisfied I WILL tell your cruel bloody stepmother all about you. I'll tell your dad, too, what a pervert his son is! So you'd better do what you can to satisfy me. Understand?"

"Yes. Yes, Ma'am!" he groaned.

He felt the bed yield as she clambered beside him. She lowered herself over his face and rubbed the bust of her corset across his face and mouth. The fabric was soft against his skin yet stiff and barely yielding, and he felt the lacy edge against his lips. He could feel her breasts, large but firmly restrained under it as she massaged his face with them.

She rubbed her corset-clad stomach against his chest, rubbing firmly up and down and then more gently in circles. Then he felt the warm, soft – and moist – satin of her panties against his stomach. He inhaled her perfume through the scarf-blindfold and tried to picture the bare tops of her breasts, her corset, her panties, her stockings and suspenders, her red satin gloves and her black boots as she teased his body with hers.

"Put your tongue out!" she instructed, and watched with delight as he obeyed. She leaned forward and rubbed the bare tops of her breasts above her corset against his hard, wet tongue, watching the progress of her flesh across it. She sighed contentedly at the sight and sensation. He moved his tongue back and forth and from side to side and pressed it against her yielding flesh.

She knelt astride him and spread her thighs to clasp his chubby body. She thrust her crotch a little harder against his stomach. She looked at his wrists tied to the bedhead, and at her silk scarf covering his eyes. Despite her reservations she felt excited by the novelty and naughtiness of it all. She caught a glimpse of them both in the mirror. She puffed her breath out at the sight.

Joan held her corset top with one satin-gloved hand and with the other she scooped each of her breasts in turn free of it.

"I'm getting my tits out now. What a shame you can't see them! I'm sure you'd LOVE to! They're C-cup and they sag a bit, but they're still reasonably firm. I'm looking at them in the mirror. When I move they jiggle and sway in a really arousing way. My nipples are hard and sticking out, too. I bet you'd LOVE to squeeze my tits and rub my nipples between your finger and thumb – oh, but you can't, can you, because your hands are tied to the bed!" she taunted gently.

She leaned forward, bringing her bared breasts closer to his blindfolded face.

"I'll have to do it myself and pretend it's you..."

She held the top of the brass bedhead with her left hand and with her right hand she rubbed her gloved hand over her squashy orb. She gazed down. She got quite a buzz out of seeing and feeling her satin-covered fingers caressing her breasts. He gasped at the sound.

"Can you hear it? Hmmm? Answer me!" she ordered.

"Yes. Yes Ma'am!"

"It's the sound of me fondling my naked, ripe titties... mmmm, they look lovely surging and rippling under my hand as I fondle them through my glove – my RED... SILKY... SATIN... GLOVE!"

He groaned as he tried to imagine the sight.

She lightly pinched her nipples, relishing the feel of the satin between her nipple and her fingers.

"Now I'm playing with my nipples... ooooh yeah, they're quite hard and erect already, but... yes, yes they are, they're swelling even more and going even harder as I pinch them... wouldn't it be nice if you could see them?"

"Yes Ma'am – I really wish I could..." he pleaded.

"Well you're not bloody well going to! That's the price you pay for being a peeping bloody Tom! I will give you a treat though – but you're still not bloody seeing them!"

She leaned further forward and brushed her naked, swaying breasts from side to side across his face, watching them mold against it. She scooped one hand under her breast and gently slapped it against his cheek. Then she rubbed her hard nipple against it, too. She thrilled to watch it. She felt ashamed yet strangely liberated, too. She stroked his face with her fingers, drawing the red satin over his skin. He groaned with delight.

"Poke your tongue out again!" she hissed. "Don't move it! Keep it as still as you can!"

She looked down at his chubby face below the silk blindfold, and watched his tongue slide rudely out between his lips. She stooped and pressed her mouth against his tongue and flicked hers around it. Then she repositioned herself and, cupping her breast in the palm of her satin-gloved hand she pressed her orb against his tongue. He groaned and raised his head to press harder against her, but she pushed him back down.

"Ah-ah! Just do as I say!" she snarled, but smiled as she said it. "Just keep still. If I want you to do something or decide to allow you to, I'll tell you."

She teased his tongue and lips with her nipple, watching her erect sensitive tip on its little journey. She felt a seeping in her crotch and rubbed it, still covered by her satin panties, against his soft stomach.

"Mmmm, that looks nice. You should see that mature tit swaying and surging against your face – and that hard, erect nipple glistening with your saliva – I love the way it looks – and I KNOW you would, too... if only you could!" she crooned teasingly.

She saw his body and his tied arms tense. Again she wondered whether to untie him and remove the blindfolding scarf, but she was enjoying this new kinkiness so much that she desisted. Instead she raised herself she dug her gloved hand under his headand brought it to her lightly perspiring but perfumed cleft.

"Go on then, darlin'. I'll let you. Nuzzle Ma'am's tits, then suck them. I give you permission..."

He moaned softly as craned his neck and stretched up until his face came into contact with her. His mouth came between her breasts, and he pressed against her hard breastbone, then brought his mouth to one side to kiss and suck her semi-soft, ample orb. He found her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He licked it and chewed it with his lips, then drew her orb into his mouth. He sucked hard and noisily. The rude sound made Joan blush, but it thrilled her, too.

"Hmmm, enjoying that, aren't you?" she crooned gently.

"Oh yes. Yes Ma'am. You have wonderful, ah, breasts Ma'am" he replied.

He heard her move and felt her leave the bed but of course could not see her and wondered what she was doing. She stood still for a moment and debated what to do next. Then she removed her right glove, took from her bag the packet of flavoured condoms and opened the foil wrapper of one. She placed it, still in its open wrapper, on the bed in readiness.

She gazed at his half-covered face. She smiled to herself and walked backwards and forwards a few times, not for any particular reason, but just for the kick of seeing him straining his ears and moving his head to gauge what she was doing.

She leaned across him, dragging the glove she had removed across his face. He sighed deeply and moved his head from side to luxuriate in its feel. Then, resting her naked breasts on his leg, she unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers. She pushed her hand inside.

"Well, well – what have we here, then? Quite a big willy for a pathetic peeping pervert!" she said, gazing up to his half-covered face as she fondled his bulge through the soft warm cotton of his boxers.

She stood up straight and suddenly yanked his trousers part way down his plump thighs and legs. His belly overhung his striped boxers. She pulled his trousers right off and, folding them, draped them over the stool close by.

"What a shame you can't see my tits wobble and jiggle about as I move! Still, you're mighty bloody honoured that I'm doing any of this instead of telling your cruel stepmother – or even the damn police!"

She lowered herself over his large body and gently massaged it with her own, rubbing her corseted torso and her naked breasts against him, and thrusting her crotch rudely against his. She felt him try to push up underneath her.

She took the condom from its packet and held it close to his nose.

"Can you smell that, pervert?"

"It... it smells a bit like strawberry. Ma'am," he added quickly.

"Yes. Do you know what it is?"

"No, Ma'am. I can't see. I presume it's a sweet."

Joan had to stifle a chuckle.

"Not quite. Guess again." She rubbed the thin, filmy latex against his lips and saw his tongue lick it.

"Is it... is it a wrapper off a sweet, Ma'am?"

She laughed out loud. He genuinely had no idea.

"No. It's a condom. A flavoured condom."

Laurence felt a bead of perspiration on his brow and a wave of heat flood him.

"Any idea why it might be flavoured, pervert?"

"No Ma'am. Unless... unless, ah, you were going to use it on your lover and then use your mouth on him. Through it. Ma'am."

"Very good. Do you think Ma'am would use it in that way for a pathetic pervert who was hiding in her wardrobe masturbating as he watched her?"

She gave his nipple a tweak, not hard enough to really hurt, but enough to elicit a sharpish intake of breath from him.

"Answer me!" she commanded.

"No Ma'am," he replied sheepishly.

She knelt by his head and pulled his face to her stockinged thigh.

"Kiss that thigh. Kiss the nylon. Feel it and enjoy it with your tongue – and try to think how nice it would be to see it so close to, and to touch it with your hands..."

Again she watched as he planted kisses on her nylon-clad thigh. She shuffled her position.

"Now find the top of that stocking... try to picture it, black and lacy – and with my bare skin above it..."

He groaned as he sought it, and again he kissed and nuzzled the stockingtop.

"Oh Ma'am... would you like me to, ah, kiss your bare skin, too?"

"Yes. I give you permission."

Joan sighed with delight as he kissed and sucked her sensitive inner thigh, and teased his tongue back and forth along it. She caressed his hairy chest with her left hand that still wore a satin glove. She lay on the bed with her feet close to his face. She rested the side of her calf-length boot by his face and told him to kiss it, then moved closer to the top of the bed so he could kiss the back of her leg above her boot.

She was shocked to be enjoying her power and his helplessness and slight humiliation, and felt bad about actions. She thought of his earlier politeness and chivalry, so at odds with his present appearance and behaviour. Then she reminded herself that this was his "penchant", not hers. She was simply acting as he wished her to.

She swung off the bed and ordered him to put his tongue out again and to keep still. She unzipped her boots and pulled them off. She clambered on the bed and squatted astride his face, gazing at his tongue, his double chin, and her silk scarf covering his eyes. Holding the brass bedhead she lowered her panty-covered pussy and rocked up and down, bringing it down to his tongue and back again, sometimes slowly and gently, sometimes quicker and harder.

"I'll make a deal with you. Make me come and I'll make YOU come. Deal?"

Oh yes. Yes please, Ma'am!"

She lowered her pussy to his mouth and he nuzzled the soft satin of her panties, relishing the dankness and the musky aroma. He could feel her pubes through the flimsy fabric and realised with a thrill that she did not shave her pussy but trimmed it. To him it was the best of both worlds – hair to savour yet not so much that it would get in the way when giving oral sex. He chewed and tugged, licked, kissed and frigged her through her panties. The satin rustled sensually and felt delightful – warm, soft, moist, and flimsy enough to betray the shape of her spongy mound and swollen lips beneath.

"Mmm, darlin'," she gasped. "Oooh yes, that's it!"

She dragged her panties to one side. He heard the sound and wished he could see her pussy in its nakedness. She lowered herself once more and yielded to his attentions. In some ways they would both have preferred his hands to be free to assist and to enjoy, but their immobility added to his concentration on the movements of his lips and tongue.

He pushed his tongue between her swollen lips and into her moist slit, enjoying the taste, and rocked it back and forth. He chewed her lips, tugging on them, stretching them gently and releasing them. He flicked his tongue over her hard button. He felt her quiver. He continued, and with a thrill he heard her breathing become ragged and felt her quiver more against his face. Then a few moments later she was gasping and jerking, her pubes brushing his face and her juices trickling onto his deft tongue.