Would Like To Meet. No Strings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of the most powerful orgasms Joan had ever had.

She paused for a few moments to regain her breath and composure. Then she swung away from him and kissed him on the cheek, then on the mouth, shocked at herself as she tasted her own most intimate taste on his tongue.

"Bloody hell, Laurence! Bloody hell! That was good! Shall.. shall I untie you now? Or would you like to carry on as you are? Hmmm, darlin'?"

"Would you mind taking off the blindfold, but, ah, leaving my hands as they are, Brenda?"

She shuffled up the bed and as he lifted his head she unfastened the silk scarf. She saw the wonder in his eyes as he ran his eyes over her bared breasts, her corseted torso, her crotch and her stockinged thighs.

"Hell, Brenda! Hell! You are one hell of a sexy lady!" he murmured.

Joan felt a warm glow. She held her panties and dragged them to one side to show her trimmed but hairy pubes and her sated pussy.

She smiled at him provocatively as she removed her left glove, peeling it off seductively for his enjoyment.

"Now Ma'am is going to suck your big hard willy and make you come – but don't you dare push it in my mouth!"

"I... I wouldn't dream of it. Ma'am," he reassured, sensing genuine concern behind her taunt.

She gazed at his striped boxers and at the big bulge in them, then tugged them down and off. She stared at his swollen member, half erect, running her eyes along its length and over its purple head.

Joan moved down the bed and held it to slide on the condom. To her delight it gave a rising salute and stiffened in her hand. It felt very lewd.

"I wish I'd bought a bigger size!" she joked, to break the tension. He laughed. He knew he was probably no more than average size, but her flattery and humour were a nice gesture.

Joan played with his erection, enjoying the feel of its pulsing weight and stiffness. She gazed down at it and slid her mouth around it. The sheathed hardness in her mouth was an odd and rude sensation, but it felt deliciously taboo to have a near-stranger's penis in her mouth. It felt definitely illicit to be doing to a stranger what whe had refused to do for her ex-husband. She played her tongue over its tip and, holding it in her hand, clasped her mouth around it and rocked her head up and down, taking it in and letting it part-emerge.

She looked up at his face. He was grimacing with the sensation, trying to hold off as long as he could, but staring intently at her. She realised, too, that he was gazing at her breasts pressing against his leg. She swung to the side so that they hung – and swung – freely. She saw his gaze alternate between her mouth as she sucked him and the sensual swaying of her breasts.

Joan was greatly relieved that true to his promise he remained still and let her do the work. She increased the tempo, and sucked as she moved her head up and down. It made a rude noise that both embarrassed and excited her. She felt him tense, a little sooner than she had hoped as this was really her first time, but then she had spent quite some time teasing and arousing him already. She rocked her hand up and down, wanking him as she continued to work her mouth on him. He tensed again. Then suddenly she felt the hard, pulsing object spasm in her mouth, and Laurence's whole body was jerking and twitching as, gasping and grunting, and straining with his tied wrists, he emptied himself.

Joan rolled off him and they cuddled and kissed, saying little for a time, relishing the physical intimacy, the warm glow of satisfaction and sense of wellbeing.