Would You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydian
sydian
81 Followers

He maneuvered her to the bar.... 'Wait here while I check on our table....'

She hoisted herself onto the high stool...long, short legs dangling....her head still on swivel....

The stool next to hers was 'draped'...the body was long, sinuous, sensuous, and sexy....the color of copper, cocooned in a sleek, tight sheath of black that dipped in the back almost to the crack of her ass....and when she turned to acknowledge her—with an incandescent smile and the urging of her companion—the 'headlamps' were incredible—totally incapable of discretion even though they were encased by a square neckline that hugged the collarbone and then flowed into long black sleeves—'Hello!'...the tits did all the talking for the moment...they were hard to ignore....

The coppered cutie had a short, feathery do of bronzed fronds with glints of gold...jewelry was simple, but tasteful—she dripped copper—from earlobes to ankles....the ankles ended in a pair of the most expensive stilettos she had ever seen...soft, black suede, with minute copper threading accenting them....

She had taken all of this in, askance, in less than a minute.... She let her eyes slide back up from arch to eyebrow...caught the magnificent cheekbones, broad nose...and full, full lips, and gray eyes, before she was 'caught'....

'You are delicious...' the coppered one breathed...winking....

She could feel the heat rise to her cheeks and radiate through her earlobes....

Then, the friend leaned forward—around 'Copper'—she was enough to take the breath away....the color of onyx, with blue rising....the hint of iris beneath smooth, clear skin pulled taut from her dimpled chin to equally high cheekbones that dipped into two deep blue pools—clearly lenses, but gawd! she knew how to use them to effect....everything else on her face was a take on her 'blueness'—eye-shadow and lashes to the blue tips of her short, black hennaed dreads....the cheeks glowed with plum and all that led the eye back to those broad, thick lips that looked like the fruit themselves....

She was 'poured' into a short, tight, white, knit, sleeveless, turtleneck mini that made her muscular legs seem impossibly long—these were encased in black, opaque tights that had a slight shimmer....all this ended in a pair of white, open-toed, pumps, complete with ankle-straps, and, again quite expensive....

The 'Plum' was accessorized in silver....the most striking of which were the small silver nose-ring, and the lizard that climbed her left lobe....

'Did he leave you here with us...?' she began... 'how unthoughtful....' she laughed....

''Unthinking', would be more to the point...' the coppered one interjected....

'Mmmmmmm...you've got a point there....to leave someone so tasteful—and, uhm...tasty—with the likes of us....what an oversight....' says the plum, provocatively licking her lips, making them shine even more, as she slid down from her seat to reveal her full self....

Not much more than 5'6-7, an athlete's ass—tight, well-formed, pronounced—the legs were recognizable—they belonged to a sprinter....the waist was almost invisible...the abs rippled beneath the tight knit, rose up the rib-cage and ended in full c-cups with thick, ringed nipples that winked through the fabric, even though they were covered....

'Maybe we can get her to come home with us....' the coppered one started again....

The heat that had been radiating up had reached its upper limits—the ears were burning...now it began its descent—it moved down her neck, smoothed its way across her chest...it seemed to move in concentric circles along the heavy orbs that were her breasts til the heat centered in her nipples—making her feel extremely self-conscious—as if her two teasers could see the glowing coals poking through her top....

The heat wouldn't stop...it wouldn't stop...it was unstoppable as it continued to her stomach and then to her pelvis...lodging in her thighs....nesting in her crotch...seizing her clit...charging it up....

She could only look at the cobalted-eye, blue-black, white-sheathed beauty standing in front of her—wide-eyed....

The copper beauty slithered from her seat....fluidly poured herself to the floor like the very tall glass of water that she was—over 5'11, maybe over 6'—towering above her—tits at eye-level....

***

He reappeared...miraculously...in the midst of the three.... 'Excuse me, ladies.... Our table is ready, Hun....'

'Damn!...Would you look at that, Grl!...'

'Mmmmmmm'...at their backs... 'maybe we should invite them both home....' the plum laughed...as they made their way to the table....

***

7

She was more than a bit flustered...almost at a lost for words....then, they came....

She waited for the waiter to leave the table with their drink order....then she canted her neck at an impossible angle...looked up at him through slits that hid the color of her eyes and let forth in the kind of hiss that would have given a cobra the shivers....

'Where the fuck are we...???!!!' she hissed.... 'is this a fuckin' dyke bar or what....? Do you realize where you left me?... can you imagine how I felt...?' The questions went on....he let them run their course...sat quietly nursing his drink, til she had run hers....

Then he began slowly and quietly....was there a chuckle to his intro...?

'Actually, lesbians prefer the second floor....' He motioned toward the staircase with his head.... 'Gays have the third floor salon....'

The slits now open to and then beyond their normal proportions....the white around the irises was completely visible.... 'Fuck...fuck...fuck....'she mumbled....

'Down here, on the first floor...well, that's basically the domain of wmn just like the two you just met....and people like us....'

She seized the last part of his sentence first: 'People like us....? People like us....?' Wider eyed, and even more incredulous....

'People who want to 'see'...who want to be in the company of... 'admirers'....'

''The company of'.... 'admirers'...of what...whom?...' She was struggling....

'Them....' He swept his eyes round the room.... 'the space is theirs....in a sense, we are simply their guests....'

'Wait! Wait!....wait....' she whispered.... 'You mean...?'

'Yep....' He nodded, smiled, this time as she took in the room again....

'But...but...but.... The two at the bar...they—they were coming on to me....'

'So....?'

***

'Sweetness...they're just like everyone else....they come with differences too.... I mean, some of them are just like you assume—they're all about the dick.... Make no mistake about it, and they discriminate on that basis....they WILL dog you if you deviate from that norm.... within that group, the bottoms will wear your ass out with their 'particular specificity....'

'Now, what exactly does that mean—'their 'particular specificity?''....

'It means they want a 'straight' man who will fuck them and make them suck....don't even think about reciprocity—don't think about sucking them—maybe not even touching them—that is their cocks—and pu-leeeze, don't ever think that they might fuck you—kiss of death, Sweetheart....'

'Okay...most of that I can understand...sounds like most of the straight women I know....but how is it that the guy can be considered 'straight'?... I don't get that....'

'Ours is not to reason why....'

She shrugged.... 'So what about the others...?'

'Ah, it gets much more interesting.... You may not have noticed—you may not even be able to tell—but all of the ladies aren't 'ladies'—that is fulltime, so-to-speak.... And some of those are as straight as the day is long—they ONLY do women—they simply like to dress....in fact, I read somewhere that most dressers are straight....'

'What...? her mouth wide open again....

'One of your two admirers at the bar....'

'Bullshit! NO WAY!' she hissed....

'Yep!...the one in the black dress that fit so tight that it looked like it was trying to do the nasty on her....'

'Stop, Boi! You're lyin'!'

'If I am, I get nada tonight....'

'Really...?'

'Really....But that's what its all about—in general—it's the illusion.... It's the ability to make dick hard and pussy wet....and she knows how to do it...then again, maybe it didn't work for you....' he teased....

'You need to stop.... If you had come a minute later, I'd be goin' home with her...and that other cutie!... In fact, that still is a possibility....' she laughed.... 'So...is that it?'

'Not by a long shot, Shakes.... There are the girls who love men and men alone but they're strictly tops....'

'What??!!... Now, YOU really need to stop!'

'No bullshit, Huni.... If you're their man, you suck them...they fuck you.... Usually though, it's a two way street....

'Then,' he continued, 'there's the significant few who only like their own kind—that means they're only sexually inclined towards other pretties like themselves....'

She squirmed in her seat, then did a slow complete 360 of the place—this time oblivious to who might be watching.... 'Damn, there must be some really hard choices to make there.... Look at all these pretty women....'

'Yep...' he nodded.... 'Brings me to the last group.... I call them the 'omnivores''....he chuckled.... 'they 'devour' damn near anything—if it's pretty enough....'

She almost choked on her margarita as she laughed....

'You heard it, yourself....' he said to her... 'as you walked away from the bar....'

'Okay...okay....' She said, recovering.... 'damn...that's a lot to keep up with.... How come you know so much...and more importantly, how come you never shared this with me before?'

'Well, the answer to your first question is that's a long story reserved for another night.... The answer to the second question is that I never knew you were interested...you never asked....'

She took him in side-wise: 'You ever dabble....'

He looked at her squarely: 'Of course, I have....'

She stopped there...for the moment....let it sink in....then went to her menu....

***

'Diva'

8

Between bites of a terribly delicious meal—'food should not be this good!' she spoke between bites—she took in the terribly delicious sights of Chances....every now and then, she slid her soft leather booted foot up his leg to his lap and tried to approximate being a 'monkey-girl'—you know, 'prehensile' feet—trying to tickle that cock—and trying to keep him from getting carried away in all this....

There was dessert, then expresso...and that was when she appeared....

'She' 'appeared' at a distance like some fairy—[yes, okay....no 'fairy' jokes!]—she was dressed in this long, gauzy, sky-blue/turquoise toned thingy—a dress...a wrap...a sarong—that just sort of flowed off her from head to toe....and she moved like slow-motion on skates—effortlessly—in stilettos that were a good four inches high....

The gown was knotted at the neck and crossed at the navel....leaving her naked—except for her necklace and navel ring—from her chin to her belly-button—where she was belted by another turquoise sash....the necklace and navel ring were simple silver....as were the simple strands of silver that descended from her ears...and her multiple bracelets and rings....

Then there was Alek.... Yes, she stole it from the model, but she was the first to admit: 'I'm nowhere as fine as she is...not even in my best dream!'.... imagine the model...only at 5'6 or so—no taller, without her heels....imagine her black—so black her skin glistens—now, imagine Alek, 5'6 or so—5'10 in those damn heels—skin so black that blue shimmers beneath its surface....

Think of the model—her tits buds...but there....Then our Alek—flat as a board—and flaunting it—a washboard ripples down to her navel....then, maybe, like the model—maybe better—from her tight waist the hips flare slightly...the slope of muscled ass flows into sculpted thighs and calves....

And your eyes rise again to that flat chest...and it mocks you like that extraordinary face with its extraordinary eyes....a face with a certain masculinity that is overcome by a certain feline feminity—Alek is a great black cat—an elegant, beautiful, blue-black beast of prey....

Jaw-line that made too many B movie stars famous....squared chin....wide, wide mouth with thick, thick lips—slashed bright, deep scarlet—that frame a ferocious smile—polished teeth straight and glinting in any light....the broad nostril flare that breathes in the best of life...and, high, high cheekbones that are diagonal slashes beneath accentuated almond eyes....

The eyes...the eyes mirror and reflect the blue-black skin.... They are calculated to 'arrest'....to 'stun'....to stop the 'victim' in her or his tracks—cobalt blue lenses, framed by lashes so thick you thought that butterflies had perched on her lids....a flutter in your direction could mean trouble—of the best kind....

Then...then...the bald head....the bald head....the immaculately bald head—eight-ball black then blue, no white spot....perfection's soft glow emphasizing the already perfect--Alek

She kicks him gently under the table....

'Huh...?'

'Who IS that??...'

He turns...takes her in for a very long moment....the soft boot-clad foot makes it way to his crotch again, massaging that cock—he's been 'betrayed'....

'Hmmmmm...' she starts again, 'You seem to find her as attractive as I do....'

She has his attention again.... 'From the way she's making the rounds I can only assume that she is the 'famed one'....'

'The 'famed one'....' She suppresses the laugh in a choke....

'Well.... only among a group of admirers who are completely in the know....she owns this and a few other spots—among which, so I hear, is that very upscale, shee-shee spot, La Martiniquoisse....'

'She owns that??..' All the wonder of the night had made him seriously doubt if this is the same woman he's been freaking with all these years....he determines that when he gets her home he'll check all the necessary orifices to determine that she's not an alien or a zombie or whatever—ought to be interesting...and fun....

'That's what I hear....'

(A soft Caribbean breeze—a soft, fresh scent...not the raucousness of pans and carnival....a secluded beach....black sands....blue, blue water that invites you to take off your clothes...be naked so the sun can caress...then ravage you...open your legs....)....Then she's there, at their table....

'Hello, you two....' The voice is pure, clarified smoke.... 'You're new here.... I'm Alek....your hostess....'

She speaks first, unable—initially—to tear her eyes from that flat, flat cleavage and the nipple rings that glint beneath sky-blue gauze....finally, her gaze reaches those eyes—they smirk.... 'I understand that you're the owner....'

Alek gives a thousand candle-watt smile.... 'Ahhhh, I see my sins precede me...so much for simplicity and false modesty.... I confess.... You have complaints, yes?...'

'Yes....' she continues.... 'it's all too beautiful.... It's like a fairyland....'

Alek throws back her head on an incredibly long neck and laughs.... ''Fairyland'.... 'Fairyland'...how rich! How incredibly rich!.... You do know where you are?...' mischief glinting off Alek's canines as she slides into the booth next to her....

'Darling.... I could not have put it better....this IS a 'fairyland' of sorts—most of us here are 'fairies'—creations of the imagination...fictions....elaborate plays on realities—Damn!.... I'm being much too philosophical...much too poetic....

'Maybe I should go here....fairies....sprites....nymphs....Yes! nymphs—you like those right—by the looks of you, you know them well....Ha!....'

She felt the heat creep back to her cheeks....

'Yes, nymphs—'nymphos,' Alek continued.... 'We have our share! Welcome!...and beware....' she laughed....

The heat from Alek's body radiated against her....it was a moment that made her wish she'd worn panties....

Alek turned her attention to him.... 'Mmmmmm, you're a beauty, too....' Just audible for the three of them....

He shifted slightly in his seat....happy for the table cloth that hid his hard-on—suddenly, altogether awkward and shy....

'What a girl or two could do with you....' Then, turning back to her, 'But then again, you've accomplished most of that, haven't you?'....and Alek laughed again....

'Here.... I've overstepped my bounds...become too bold...and too, too brazen!....Forgive me....'

Standing, Alek gave her a quick peck on the lips...and him one on the cheek as she moved round the table....

'I do hope you'll come back,' as she raised a finger....the waiter appeared magically.... 'Ta-ta....' That smoke-filled voice as she moved back in among her guests....

As they collected themselves and their wits, the waiter told them that 'Madame' had instructed him that their check had been taken care of....

***

9

In an almost empty parking lot, he moved to open the car door for her....she stepped in between him and it....

Over her shoulder she looked back at him....

'I can't wait....'

With one hand she slid her capris down over her rump...with the other, she reached behind and massaged the cock that she knew was already hard....they had both been over-stimulated....

She whispered as she kneaded the big baguette-sized cock.... 'You need to do your duty now...at least, begin it....'

She braced her arms on the roof of the mini and pushed her ass out....as she heard the soft sound of his zipper descending she began to tremble so much that she had to force herself to stop....

He didn't touch her—at least, not with his hands...the head of his dick scorched her as it slid against her slick pussy lips....from behind....her soft moan echoed the length of the parking lot as he forced fat meat up hot tight pussy....impaled, she began to buck....his arms on either side of hers against the car top....she backing onto what was hers...what she knew only too well....

***

They were oblivious to the soft clicking that marched across the parking lot....in unison, two pairs of stilettos did 'dress drill'...wheeling and turning on concrete with precision

'Now that's cute!...but you kids really oughta get a room....and if I didn't have more 'pressing business''—her hand on the crotch of her equally attractive partner—'but Qoki doesn't share....or do you, Qoki?....anyway, get a big comfortable bed, or floor, or something.... You'll give the club a bad name....people will think that straights come here to fuck too! Then there goes the fuckin' neighborhood!...'

Qoki snorted, threw back perfectly coiffed, short blonde dreds that spiked all around her face and laughed....cupping her hand over the hand that cupped her, she laughed: 'We better go, crazi bitch.... I truly have something for you,' she enunciated, thrusting her pelvis forward... 'And contrary to very popular legend, this cock does not stay hard forever....'

'Run along, you two...' her partner chimed... 'we can't be responsible if someone less desirable wants to join your party....'

And as they clicked to the opposite end of the parking one of them tittered: 'Cuz, ain't no one MORE desirable than us!'...and with that, they almost fell down laughing....

***

A week...two weeks later....

She turned to him... 'I need your 'help'.... I really want to try this.... I want to....'

''This?'...want, need what?...' he looked up over the crossword....

'Ever since we went to that club, I've been wondering what it would be like to 'experience'—you know, 'see'—what 'it's' all about....'

'And by 'it' you mean...?'

'You know...sometimes you can be such an unbearable fuck....' She was a tad frustrated now....

'I want to see what they do....'she stuttered....

'You mean how transgendered folk go about life?...'

sydian
sydian
81 Followers