Would You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be sure, there were some clichés—the white boi, built like one of those television faux wrestlers: no neck, biceps the size of our girl's thigh—or double—veins exploding everywhere—you get the picture...but in short supply in the dick department—you can't have everything—but it appears he served his 'purpose': he was collared and his mistress pulled his lead and he was quick to respond...on all fours, he was her hassock, her very pretty heels resting in the small of his back while she invited her grlfriends to 'sample' her property—they were eager, and he was greedy...at both ends....

Then, there was his black counterpart—equally muscled, skin oiled to high gloss, buffed like a piece of ebony wood...and hung like a bull....clearly someone had taken the time to make sure that he would be shown off properly, as well.... He too, was collared, but 'used' for totally differed purposes....it was clear that his lady-friend was all about the dick—she lay on her side on a chaise, legs crossed and dangling from the edge, her own beautiful cock trapped between them and extending behind her like a fat, fleshy tail....the glints of chain from his neck to her well-manicured hand went taut and slack as she pulled and released and his huge hand palmed open her asshole to let it swallow his cock in a series of deep, deep strokes....his mistress shuddered and bit her thick lip every time his rod dipped deep....

She watched for a minute, mesmerized, trying to decide which cock she wanted more—hers or his.... Her decision was worthy of Solomon: she wanted them both....

She ducked into an alcove, down a narrow hall wedged with bodies...and found herself between a 'rock' and a very 'hard place'....

In front, olive-skinned, almond-eyed, and full-mouthed with a short, jet black, butch cut was one of the most beautiful creatures she'd ever seen....they met, eye-level, and the olive one's smile was 'gotcha!...' She was completely naked save stilettos.... A pair of 34d cones with pierced bullet nipples pointed at her insidiously....at the juncture of the crotch was eight inches of very thick, drowsy cock....the olive bitch seized her wrist and drew her hand to it at the same moment her tongue pierced her lips....

'Mmmmmmmm....' simultaneously from two mouths....really more than a 'handfull'....

And over the shoulder, a soft recrimination as she felt hardness ease up under the hem of her too short dress and wedge itself between the tight crack of her ass.... 'Fi-iiish....' whispered as if it—she—were a delicacy....

Another tongue joined the one already in her mouth and the three struggled for possession of that space....the olive one bent her knees low, then rose up, condom-covered cock leading the way....the lips of the pussy parted like butter before a hot knife—just as slick....

She exhaled across two tongues before she was 'breached' again....the scorching poker—its heat felt through its latex encasement—slid into her already slicked asshole like scalding water....she was pinned....like a beautiful butterfly on display...only, the 'needles' in her—thick, long, hot, and sap-filled—were alternately pistoning in and out her two holes like the rods of a finely tuned sports car engine...forever accelerating, it seemed....

'Mmmmmmm, Chi-chi....this little 'linda' es muy calienté....' The dark one breathed....

'Ay....si-iiii, Mami....una puta negra linda....' came a sigh followed by a sharp upward thrust....

She wrapped her arms round the neck of the one facing her...raised her thighs so that the soles and heels of her stilettos dug into the wall....this pushed her ass up as an easy target for the assault that thick stick was making on her asshole....then...all she could do was moan....and enjoy the two delicious dicks fucking her....

No chance to work her own 'magic' pinioned between these two beauties....she was truly the 'victim'—the passive recipient of their ardent pounding....she simply locked lips with the almond-eyed beauty and tried to suck her tongue from its root while she pounded that pussy and her grlfriend made that asshole throb....

The ladies exhausted themselves—and her—in that pussy and ass....they must have been tag-team partners for quite sometime...it seemed that they came simultaneously....the rush of all that cum at the same moment, ballooning condoms in her pussy and ass at the same time made her head feel like it was about to explode—before the nerve endings in her asshole, pussy, and clit decided to restore 'order'—or at least, redirected sensation to the proper places....

They eased out her holes and left her slumped against the wall....again, this particular exercise had not been without its audience....the murmur that went through the crowd was: 'Who is this little bitch...? Damn! She's takin' some major bone...!'....there was also a pause—anticipation; a silent wager—to see if she could recoup....then, a strong arm braced her and helped her to her feet....

***

17

Some doors are just meant to be blown open....some entrances meant to be made....that was exactly the style of Alek's younger sister....Nestlée (Nez-Lay)—just like her namesake—would rot your teeth—and all other manner of things—if you weren't careful....sugary sweet with all the high octane of blended African cacao—raw chocolate—and very, very dangerous—sexually....

Nestlée blows in, black leather motorcycle jacket, black stiletto chap boots, and nothing but a leather thong between her and the seat of her crotch-rocket—both of them....

Yes...this is Alek's younger sister....there is a resemblance....a narrowness that makes one believe there is height—an illusion well-placed—as she removes the visored cycle helmet and hands it to a wait-staff....she shakes her dreaded head—slow motion, Medusa-like, stopping all viewers in their tracks...mesmerized by beauty—then moves through the room as fluidly as if she were still on that big bike...crotch still hot and throbbing—its own 'combustible engine'....slow-rolling through her sister's 'estate'—sweet Nestlée, leaving toothaches in her wake....

An exhibitionist...and voyeur, in her own right—Nestlée takes it all in...her eyes fall on our girl—she is witness to the last two episodes...and she is both impressed and unimpressed....

Impressed because the pretty little bitch is a major player on some major dick...and from all appearances, not one to take any prisoners.... She is—for all intents and purposes—a 'bad' woman; a very 'bad' woman....and this brings a smile to Nestlée's very pretty lips....

And this is the very same reason that Nestlée is unimpressed—she—our girl—is a woman....and Nestlée—Ms. Chocolate Dropped, Hershey Kissed, Swiss Mocha Madness—is all about the dick...to be exact, girly-cock...thick, pretty, luxurious, richly dark, she-dick.... Yeh, grl has her preferences....and for that reason, her eyes slide—unobtrusively—to the figure just re-occupying the seat at the table off-center....

A calm, almost tranquil figure in the midst of a sea of sexual madness....just the kind of person whose boat Nestlée would love to rock—if not upset....and it is quite clear from all that Nestlée can take in, that physically, there would be a whole lot of rockin' goin' on....

The graceful, blue-black dreaded head slowly turns...catches Nestlée's stare and softly smiles...then goes back to observing the room....

Just as Nestlée is about to make her move, older sister appears....

Peck on the cheek...a fulsome hug.... 'What's up, Lil Bit?'....Alek asks as she holds Nestlée at arms-length and examines her....Alek is all smiles....

Nestlée leans forward to her sister's ear and in faux-menace hisses: 'I told you about that 'Lil Bit' shit, grly'...then unable to hold the tone of defiance lets out a soft giggle as the older one swats her bare, open-chapped ass....

Alek...looks at her again...wrinkles her nose in a smile-frown and replies: 'I don't care how big all the grls say my little sister's cock is, you are still and always will be the 'Lil Bit' in this family...' pecks Nestlée on the lips and swats her bare ass again....

Nestlée looks back over her shoulder leading her sister's gaze to the table off-center....

Alek picks up on her sister's interest.... 'Ahhhhh....'

Nestlée: 'Who is that? And how is she so fuckin' cool in all this chaos that you've arranged?...'

'Hmmmmmmm....a 'special guest'—just a special guest—who asked to observe without being obtrusive...or intruded upon....' This was Alek's response....

''Intruded upon.... ' That means you're not making introductions, huh?'

'Correcto mundo....' the older sister replied through her grin.... 'You're on your own there....'

'Fine....' Nestlée hissed, pirouetting on the stiletto of her chap-boot....only to find that the target had moved....

Almost in a panic, Nestlée scanned the dim room and then calmed as she saw her quarry....in of all places....standing at the table of that orange-swathed 'fish'....

'Damn! Damn! Damn!...' she muttered....

Her sister had disappeared as well....

***

18

She was intrigued....she was so mysterious....in the riot of this place—a place that she had helped make riotous with her antics—here was this wmn standing at her table, dark and mysterious, with an aura...a power...an appeal that made her incredibly attractive...forget that the netting that fell across her face over over-sized sunglasses and did all it could to obscure, couldn't hide the sexual magnetism....

They did nothing to obscure the lush mouth with its full, red glistening lips...the sunglasses still perched on the highest of cheekbones...the jaw-line was masculine, but soft...the teeth were white, perfect and 'menacing'....

The body—'manufactured' or not—was awe inspiring....a combination of curves and muscles—nothing overdone....all presented to entice...from breasts, not quite as large as her own...to the washboard tum and boyish hips that curved to a very nicely rounded ass, mounted on legs that many women would 'kill' for.... Yeh, she was confronting a 'killer'...another possible 'sexual terrorist'—in all the best senses of the terms...and all the more so because there was no preceding 'advertisement'...only the cool calm that mastery of 'craft,' and 'dedication to duty' bring....what 'craft'...what 'duty'?...she could only imagine as this provocative creature stood in front of her, asking for a dance....

There was also something vaguely familiar here...something that she just couldn't quite put her finger on....something that heightened the sexuality and clouded the 'vision' all at the same time....Something that made this person that much more 'dangerous' sexually....

This dark, dark wmn was making her pussy tingle and her asshole throb all over again—as if she had not been fully serviced this evening....she began to imagine what a slut she was....and this made her even hotter...this made her smile to herself...

***

She wasn't quite sure how she got back to her table...but the fact was that she got back...and got back seemingly unimpaired....a few moments to sit and recoup...a sip or two of Asti...and she was back in form....

She knew this from the buzz in the room—more than a little was directed at her, as were furtive glances—anticipation at what she would do next, and with whom.... Yep, the cobwebs were clearing...and the memories were crystal as she squirmed ever so slightly in her seat...activating the muscle-memory of all her holes....the lower ones making the leather of the seat cushion glisten...her mouth –involuntarily evoking reminiscence of lust as she absent-mindedly sucked on a carrot stick, rather than chewed it....

Yes.... She was in a sexual nirvana—she had become a Tantric shakti—the question was how much longer could she hold out...?

And, then she appeared...the wmn in black....

She offered her hand...gloved in an opera-length, soft kid, simple yet delicate silver rings on each finger...the hand was strong....

Was it the Asti?... Had the bubbles gone to her head...? The familiarity was intriguing—and 'dangerous'...she couldn't place her suitor...as the room moved softly around her—seemingly, through no effort of her own....

***

How many dances were there?...she lost count....it started out with the madness that overtakes every big dance club—the fast and the furious...then somehow it mellowed to some sensual Latin beats...that slid into sambas and bossas, and even a tango...that brought them closer together....

The closeness...the rhythm...brought her into close contact with what she had wondered about, but always knew was there—and from her vantage, it seemed huge....

The hand in the small of her back was warm, gentle ...and strong....it pressed her forward in the slow pulse of a pachanga...their hips grinding as if they wanted to pass through each other....soft, slow, insistent—persistent.... She hardly looked up at her partner...she was too caught up in gauging the length and thickness of the snake that had slithered down the other dancer's thigh, thickening the inner leg of her tight, tight black mini....she maneuvered and trapped it between her own thighs and began to rock on it to a slow salsa....Her partner exhaled deeply...was it a sigh...or a moan...?

She gripped her dance partner's shoulders as her thighs clamped round the hardness...she rode it in perfect cadence to the dance beat...though no one round her was fooled that she was dry-humping something of serious proportions in the middle of the dance floor....

Once again, she was—unintentionally—the center of attention...all eyes seemed fixed on her—those that weren't had used her as inspiration—she had become their 'role-model'....And again there were more than a few—a lot, in fact—who were wondering 'Who the fuck was this lil bitch, and how was she commanding such huge and massive amounts of cock?'

She, however, was oblivious—'oblivion' is a good metaphor....she was 'lost' in the moment....She might as well had been there by herself with this one....with this one...she was there by herself...just she...and she....

The grinding was about to ignite her clit and set her dress on fire....in the heat of it all, that seemed a real possibility....so...she broke the clinch....stepped away....then seized her partner by the hand and pulled her in search of a space that was not necessarily more private, but more comfortable and conducive to what had now become a raging need....

Eyes followed her as she made her move...many attempted to get up from their tables—discretely—not a chance, but who really cared?...others left their seats or perches along the walls and nooks and crannies to trail behind her....Pied piper-like, she led them to an niche just beyond a room strewn with pillows....

Her heat wouldn't let her proceed any further...with all the force she could muster, she threw the wmn in black against the wall...and with the same force, covered her mouth with hers, her tongue in a frantic search for some 'treasure'....while her free hand, with equal fervor, slid up under the hem of the already to short mini and gripped a cock that even made her eyes bug as she was smash-mouthed against her victim....

The huge cock had been secured to her thigh by a series of wide ribbons—bound above the balls, at the central girth of the dick, and then, just below the head....As she would later discover, there was another large, silk bow at the base of the cock, beneath and behind the balls....a truly elegant and explosive package....

***

The eyes that were most intent on her 'foraging' were Nestlée's....like our lady's fingers, Nestlée let her eyes take in every centimeter of that cock...every inch of the total object of her new lust....

Licking her lips at the sight, her lashes fluttered almost imperceptibly—matching her racing heart beat....absent-mindedly, her own hand drifting to her own crotch and the growing heat and hardness trapped in that leather thong....

'Damn, Bitch!'...she thought.... 'that should be mine....'

***

Magnetism?...we can't be sure...but our lady looks up momentarily and her eyes lock onto those of only one person in a crowded room stuffed with anticipation....

She smiles softly at Nestlée.... 'encouragement'...an 'invitation'?....impossible to say.... Then she flicks her own long, serpentine tongue across the head of the thick, black snake she is choking in her fist, and worms it into the cum-slit....

Nestlée winces...then catches herself softly moaning...for the first time she's cognizant of the fine mist of sweat that is sheeting her forehead and is about to break into beads that will soon become rivulets dampening the cleavage of her leather-encased tits....first scalding and then irritating her hard, thick nipples with all that salt....she welcomes the dew....

***

The 'snake' she is 'choking' begins its struggle....thrashing...a life all its own...it grows in proportion to her clutch....

First a good size 'rattler,' shaking itself dangerously in her fist....'venom' oozing from its 'blind eye'...it would hiss if it could.... The 'menace' is in its transformative powers....as she teases—her own tongue flitting and flicking—it displays a power all its own...growing from python, to boa...to anaconda....fascinating and mesmerizing her....making asshole and pussy twitch...causing her mouth to churn her spit into a cream that she both involuntarily and then voluntarily drools over her victim....

'Uhn! Uhn! Uhn!'....the wmn in black moans as the hot spit-cream scalds the cap of her cock...her too, too short mini now riding well up over her hips....flat belly and tight ass exposed to all who would look...and they are all looking....

She twists in the vise of her partner's hand...friction, and then lubricant, providing alternate sensations, sending her pulse into her temples.... She is being milked expertly...teased almost beyond endurance....then the mouth assails her....all of her cock forced into an oven....engulfed in a soft wet inferno....the blood in her ears prevents her from hearing her own wailing....

'Shiiiii-it...' someone whispers in the rear of the room.... Nestlée turns her head just enough to catch the sight...even in her peripheral vision, the cock is huge...the hand on it begins at the top of the crown smoothing the oil of precum over the head, down the shaft to the base...working all that cock to the spectacle in front of them....

Our lady cups the balls...weighs them...then twists them gently with her mouth full....

The wmn in black moans even louder as the head of her cock bumps the back of the throat constricting it...

Then the 'miracle' of control occurs: throat muscles relax, the bulbous head eases into the smooth channel of cartilage and she sucks the huge cock all the way 'home'.... Something familiar here, that she can't quite place....the haze of Asti and sex fog her recollections even while they stoke the furnace of her passion.... 'Never mind...just suck this big, pretty babi....'

***

19

Nestlée is mesmerized....in a trance she draws closer...curses and admires the 'little black bitch' who's swallowing ALL of what should be hers....she stops close enough to catch her eye....it twinkles....the tongue extends to lap the balls slapping flecks of precum and spit on them in its wake....voluntarily, she gags....a thick backwash of precum and spit cream—a honeyed concoction—is regurgitated over the entire length of that thick, dark chocolate bar giving it a frothy frosting....She pulls her pretty mouth back, a chain of confection dangling from her puffy, perfectly lacquered lower lip to the big ,bulbous, purple head of that perfect cock....she smiles up at Nestlée and makes an offering....