Would You Entertain Some Restraints

Story Info
My introduction to light BDSM.
944 words
3.9
11.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen Bob 3 times before and had cooked dinner for him and we'd ended up in bed. It was great...I'm a single very sexual girl and I had just broken up with my deadbeat boyfriend who was completely impotent. So I had gotten my groove on..so to speak lol. Fortunately...or not so fortunately, once I have sex after a period of not getting any, I crave more almost immediately...so I texted him and asked if I could come to his house for a lil "sumpin sumpin"...lol...

Bob is ex-Army...with an incredibly toned body and tattoos on his chest and legs. Amazing kisser and boy could the boy go down...nice long 7.5 inch shaved cock too. I really love to give blow jobs and I was itching to have him stand in front of me while I knelt before him and deep throated that meat muscle. But he had something else in mind.

He texted back...wear your leopard bra and matching panties...bring your heels, your toys, I will cook you dinner and then we'll play. Then he texted something that REALLY interested me. He said..."Would you entertain some restraints?" I hadn't had much experience with BDSM, except for spanking and being cuffed once. I was concerned that it would be too much but he assured me that if I just followed his instructions, he would take care of me. I was intrigued.

I laughed and decided to go out and buy a hot bra and panty set. I got home early from work, took a real nice bubble bath, shaved my legs, shaved my beautiful pink pussy that's been described as looking like a rose...started to gently stroke my clit in the hot soapy water, playing around the hole...gently stroking my full 42DD breasts...I didn't want to cum yet, wanted to save it for my soldier.

I got dressed.. Full makeup, blonde hair flowing done my back..a drop of vanilla on my little tiny patch of hair and a drop of coconut oil rubbed into my labia. Perfume all down my cleavage, tiny spritz on my inner thighs and I was ready to go. I grabbed a bottle of Cognac...this Russian girl drinks Cognac, it makes me CRAZY and I headed to his crib.

When I got there, the delicious smells of baked ziti filled the air. I had dressed in a black tank with a transparent thin shirt over it. I have an hourglass figure...42-35-45...some would say a J Lo ass. He took me in the kitchen, poured me a glass of wine and told me to put my hands on the edge of the sink. He started gliding his hands down my body, and squeezed my hips. I started to turn around and he said NO. He reached around and cupped my tits and said, ok, its time to sit down and eat. I complied.

We had dinner, and me being the playful creative girl that I am, has developed an interest in photography...and as I'm kinky, I wanted to take pics of our carnal night. I asked him if it was ok, and he said sure. So I photographed him pouring the cognac with steel handcuffs by the base of the glass and my hairbrush. We went into the living room and he had a full length mirror with a chair sitting In front of it. He had me bend over the chair with my hands cuffed behind my back. He started to tickle me with the flogger...running it between my legs and lightly tapping my full round ass with it. He then put my legs in the spreader bar and we took pictures of luscious ass bent over the chair. He ran a vibrator over my ass, between my legs, over my clothed breasts. Then he told me to get my clothes off.

He then took the cuffs off and told me to spread my legs, holding onto the back of the chair. He then cuffed my ankles with chains in between them and walk to the couch where he had me sit and spread my legs. At this point I was very excited and wet. He took his big dick out and started stroking it. I looked hungrily at it but he wouldn't let me touch him.. He stood above me as I sat on the couch and ran his cock over my lips. Then he knelt in between my legs and used the vibrator between my legs. I was squirming and squirming and moaning to get free.

He then put his head between my legs and delicately began to lick my clit. My juices were flowing out of me and he took the cuffs off, stretching my muscular legs over my head and lapping at my sex. I opened my lips for him and pushed his face into my pussy. I then walked him to the mirror and got on my knees before him, licking and sucking his cock and fondling his balls. He was watching me in the mirror and put his hands on my head, running his fingers through my silky blond hair. FLASH! He took a picture of his dick in my mouth. He then instructed me to sit on the chair in my bra and panties and put nipple clamps on my huge areolas. I LOVED it...they stung but my nipples got so hard and stood out like huge gumdrops. Then he bound my wrists behind me with zipties and I thrust my breasts up in the air and he took pics of my huge distended titties.

And then we went into the bedroom and made love for the rest of the night.