Would You Like To Come By? Ch. 01

Story Info
The Internet can be your friend.
3.4k words
3.91
35.2k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 07/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Internet can be your friend

//////////////

The world of Internet chat.

What a diverse and wonderful world it is.

If you have time to kill, the Internet is your friend. Everything and everyone can be found on the Internet. Millions of strangers wait for you in Cyberspace to hold you like the warm, close and personal friend you need.

Or help you love yourself just as warmly...just as personally.

I was home alone and bored.

Having another of those "lazy" days where I couldn't find enough to do. There just weren't enough productive activities, or any activities, that seemed worth my attention.

This is not good.....

Like millions of others in my generation, I've been trained by TV. Our BoobTube Master has taught us that voids in life are to be avoided.

Boredom lurks around every corner..."nothing to do" at the top of every hour.

Change the channel, flip the switch, put in a new CD, keep on moving.....go, go, go.

Something, anything must fill these empty moments. Mindless, wasteful, irrelevant....its no matter the chosen method, the mind simply must be occupied even if the brain isn't engaged.

Overcoming the emptiness of time unspent is the only true goal.....

TV, music, movies, video games, cell phones, books? The choices are countless and overused to the point of distraction, but each can serve the purpose: kill time.

Then there is the Internet.

The Internet offers up all these options and many, many more. Time was, "Route 66" is where kicks were had. Somewhere along the line, that became the mega super-highway called the Internet. With web sites cascading down for you, images popping out at you...its brain candy of the first degree. Intoxicating, exhilarating and lacking the "sameness" we all run from.....we now all run to it.

The Net's got it all....and then some

Need a friend at the punch of a keystroke?

There are millions of them to be found on the Net. Friendly strangers really, that like you are desperately searching for something, anything. Often times the need, the drive is unrecognized until it presents itself by random opportunity and your desperation is revealed.

Finally deciding to pass some time with idle banter, I signed on a Chat web site I knew of.

Getting in under Username "Married Fellow," I quickly received "hello's" and "welcome back's" from others I recognized. Then there were the requisite greetings from the relative strangers. Newcomers I guess...of living a different identity today.

I'd wandered into another friendly group...warm and cozy as always.

Reading the flow of chatter in the main window, I followed along aimlessly. Not adding anything of import or learning anything of interest, I just drifted along the river of text like a log.

Then I received the first instant message from "wifesharer" : "You want to suck my cock?"

The stranger's IM didn't catch me by surprise for some reason. My head would certainly have turned had a stranger on the street made a similar introduction but somehow it fit here.

Such chit chat was par for the course on this web site where "sex" was topics #1, 2 & 3 with gardening and auto mechanics

bringing up the rear with specifics of plowing holes and shafts pumping like pistons.

I considered his question a bit and wondered if it was worth a reply. Checking his profile, I read how confident he was my wife would fall for his large cock and I'd be a bench sitter.

Brief "doggie-style" images flashed across my mind...with focus on a long, well lubed cock sliding in and out of her ass.

Deciding not to be rude, I started typing my first entry of the day.

"What makes you think I like cock?" I responded, without commitment. I was just biding time till I figured out how to handle this stranger...or see if he could handle me.

"Because you're staring at me and licking your lips," he said.

A fairly lame come back I thought.

At the very least, I demanded originality of my chat partners and figured this was probably some 18 or 19 year old kid. Sneaking time on the computer, his eagerness to jack off overcoming the realization that everything was being monitored.

If he was lucky, the recorded chat would have some unexpected results:

Dad would find new reason to start pumping his ignored and needy prick with renewed vigor.

Mom would have the excuse to suddenly find her clit again and enjoy the wetness of her cunt.

At least this way, punishment might be mild.

Maybe, there wouldn't be any punishment at all.

Perhaps Dad's stroking would pump up his courage enough that he'd decide it time to finally suck the young man's prick as he'd long desired. Taking the son to the secluded beach he'd usually frequent alone, he and his friends would expand his horizons...in private, unhurried and undisturbed behind the dunes. Both would return home with smiles and "all over" tans that would grow darker over time.

Maybe Mom would dream of her mature son's cock filling the holes vacated by hubby years ago. She'd burst in on him while showering, chastising him for some conjured up household indiscretion. Make him stand naked before her, while she humiliated and ridiculed him as was her talent until eventually his cock would swell in submission...just like his Father's. She'd have her way with him then.

The possibilities were endless.....and would give "wifesharer" better material to chat about!

Still, I didn't want to drive him away.

My mind was engaged, which meant my body would soon be following.

I threw a "roadblock" in his way to see how determined he was: "The wife and I are happily married dude."

Closing the chat window, I waited for his response.

I'm not really married, so that was a lie, but I'd learned being "married" was a good cover for my chats. Besides, truth is relevant, that's why you find so little of it in Chat.

I was almost married once and thought of it while waiting on "wifesharer" to get back to me.

The "wife to be" got cold feet and pulled out at the last minute. At least that's the official story. Truth is...there were no clocks involved and it didn't have anything to do with temperature. She dumped me after finding out I was screwing her little sister.

Everybody thought "Little Sis" was the cutest, most innocent thing since Cinderella but I knew different. Having just graduated High School, she was on the fast track to an Honors Degree in fucking. She'd been coming on to me for months. Getting far too cozy with a guy that would be marrying into the family. Actually, I think she had the hots for her sister too and figured me her ticket in on the action.

Not bad thinking.....

In any case, she showed up at my Bachelor's Party somehow and mixed it up the booze, dope, horny guys and Strippers. Exactly the kind of social event parents dont want their daughters attending. Inevitably, zippers started coming down, the Strippers started going down and

"Cinderella" jumped right in line and took her share.

Soon as that word slipped out, I was a confirmed Bachelor once again. Suffice to say, a bunch of drunk guys at a Bachelor Party dont keep secrets well. In truth, it was my Best Man that spilled the beans on me and probably much more. I later found out my fiance was blowing him!

My now ex-Fiance and her family were very embarrassed and hushed up the entire affair

which was a lucky turn of events for me, as I got to keep fucking "Cindy" till she left for college and occasionally fucked my "cudda been" wife as well. For old times sake.

Sadly, I was never able to get that threesome with the sisters arranged!

"Does your wife know you suck cock boy?"

Wifesharer was back undeterred and taking a new approach. I liked that.

"I never have......." I replied.

Feeling it time I give in and start confessing a bit. Sitting at my computer in nothing more than tight BVD's, the bulge in my crotch was in obvious agreement and telling me it time to get on with things. I squeezed my tight package and let it know I'd heard it's request.

"You've thought of it though haven't you?" was his quick come back.

He's on to me now and my cock is aching.

On the smaller side of the "monster cock" scale, my prick was a pleasing tool none the less. Handy...at the very least, it was also a pleasant suck to those so inclined and delivered a measured and "drinker friendly" load.

Something about this slow reversal...this slow revealing of myself, always made me throbbing hard.

I let the question hang without a response, but left the chat window open. Inviting, wanting him to break me down further, while my hand slipped inside the BVD's to the cock that eagerly awaited it.

"She fuck other men in front of you boy? Suck their big cocks while you watch?"

I gauge these comments have less to do with my "wife" than me and I'm squeezing myself hard.

My cock is now fully engorged and in control.

Visions come to me.....

Thick, muscled thighs of someone knelt in the center of a bed...a tight, muscled frame from which a beautifully hard prick stretches upwards. Firm and thick, it arches up to a deliciously cut head. The smooth slopes of the dick head highlighted by its defined, pronounced edges and the tight slit from which passion flows. The prick pulsates gently to the heartbeat of its owner till finally a mouth lowers over it...lips and cheeks expanding as the meal slides in and out slowly.......

My BVD's are off now.

I sit completely naked and jerking off with eyes closed as these images speak to something inside me.

I probably had it for cock all my life. I know that, but it wasnt until my freshman year of college that the urges came out.

I'd have to fight to control or conceal the swelling of my cock when showering with the other members of the football team.

We were all mature young men, healthy and in prime condition, displaying and massaging our muscled bodies in front of each other.

Strong, weightlifting hands and arms caressing naked and soapy bodies, gingerly handling full cocks and balls full of cum.

It became more than I could bear and they'd peer at my semi-swollen prick and look away, not wanting to say anything to a teammate,

I knew they'd seen me, but oddly I found their glances pleasing and I'd return furtive looks to them in hope of maintaining my excited state.

I wanted to come out but didn't realize it.

I recall the overwhelming sensations of when I'd jerk off during this time. Thinking of those showers, thinking about my teammates. I fantasized about sucking one of them off in the steamy heat. Without rhyme, reason of logic to how it came to be, I was overcome by an irrational and irresistible passion.

I approached....he resisted.

He capitulated....I sucked.

He cried out....I sucked harder.

.

My prick was on fire like never before.

Nerve endings seemingly activated and firing off for the first, wonderful time gave me sheer joy.

The tingling heat of my hard prick would fuel my hand and I'd pump furiously...thoughts of cock and cum dominating my mind.

I gasped out loud the first time these "gay" thoughts made me spew cum. I was so amazed at the intensity of my reaction that I stopped pumping entirely, although my balls had far more to give. I was transformed by the experience and my cock continued to twitch furiously, straining to give it up.

I ate it.

Almost in a dream state, fingers brought the very first "gay" cum shot of my life to my lips.

I found nothing objectionable about its creamy thickness, wiped my dick head clean and did it alot after that.

If someone had stepped forward and guided me, I'm sure I'd have followed. I'm sure I'd have done his bidding willingly.

The Coach perhaps...calling me into his office to discuss the playbook, but actually wanting to fondle my balls. A massive man, broad and rugged with huge hands. I'd often wondered what hung between his legs and would have complied

with any advance he made, eagerly have devoured

the large dick head I was sure topped his cock...but he made no advance.

One of my teammates perhaps....driving me off to some remote section of the county so we could get high in private, but really so he could feel my lips around his pole. He'd seen my interest,

he understood and shared it.

Leaning his seat back, he'd let me have way with his hard prick. Let me feed the cocksucking demons that haunt me...but it was not to be.

I was fruit that was ripe for harvesting, but nobody picked me.

So I kept these desires secret and played out the successful "hetro" role the majority of my life. The outside world having no idea that privately I was giving up cum to images, thoughts of cock and submission. The concept of submitting to the will of another cock was undeniably strong and irresistibly pleasing for me. The shedding of my masculine and athletic skin to expose my inner sexuality would always make my cock harden.

Down the slippery slope to pure cocklust I'd fall.

The framework of this chat was no accident.

It was the slow, virtual submission to a virtual cock.

My chat partner might describe himself, but I was the one who gave him life. I was the one who "felt" the thickness and length of his virtual cock while I stroked it in my mind.

I was the one who "felt" the smoothness of his dick head and "tasted" the sweetness of his pre cum in my mind.

I was the one who's cock stiffened harder and harder to this crescendo of thought until I'd eventually shoot cum all over myself.

These chats were as personally pleasing as they were rewarding. The pleasure of being "seduced" and jacking off for another man was a pleasing vice and often these encounters led me to apartments and houses where my lusts were fulfilled more directly. Needs being clarified and defined beforehand, my Hosts would accept my quick advances, my eager searches for their hard cocks or my willingness to kneel or get on my back.

This was love between men and men get to it.

I was weak now. My mind and cock had conspired again to bring out the inner me.

I responded to "wifesharer's" question accordingly:

"I wish she would Sir. It would please me to see the wife taking your strong, hard cock up her ass. I'd love to watch as your long stiffness made her moan. I'd enjoy helping you......"

Its was done.

He's transformed me from strong, married and straight to weak and willing to please.

My prick fully accepted my role and poured pre cum that I was coating on my lips.

This is the true reason I signed on to chat here.

Not to "kill time" but to fan these flames once again. The strength of the raging hard cock I'm stroking confirms it. Spreading my knees, I slip my hand down into my crack until a finger is probing my hole.

"You stiff yet boy?" he asks sternly.

There's a maturity to his chat now that I didn't feel before. A pleasing sense of Dominance.

He knows I'm hard....he knows I"m jerking off...he just wants to hear it from me

He wants a grown man to admit he's jerking off for him...and I want to say it.

"Yes....I'm very hard for you now....Sir," I confess.

"Where's the wife boy?" he asks.

Back to the non-exist ant wife again......

"At work. We're alone," I reply.

.

"Would you like to come by and suck me off?" he offers generously.

A tempting question and offer, but its not happening and I tell him so.

Going on, I ask my own question: "Why did you think I liked cock? Especially after I'd said I was happily married?"

"What man wouldn't want 9" of hard cock?" was "wifesharer's" confident reply.

"Mmmmmmm," I confirmed. "You're right."

Bringing the finger working my hole to my mouth, the taste and smell makes my prick throb harder, so I suck the digit slowly. Swirling my tongue over and around it as if it were a cock, I pump the real thing with my other hand. Eventually I'm wet enough to get inside somewhat...although fingerfucking and typing aren't compatible functions.

"Good boy....honesty is the best policy," he said. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes.....Sir," I replied, uncertain if I'd just lied again.

"Describe yourself cock sucker and how long have you been one?" he asked.

Although all the gory details were already profiled, I'd not found many Chatters who enjoyed research, so I proceeded to break the "best policy" again : "Stats: 6'2" ; 215# ; 8"cut ; brown hair / eyes ; muscular & masculine but with a taste for cock."

Not being that large and imposing in reality, I felt I owed it to him. He'd earned a good fantasy and seemed pleased.

"Nice stats boy," he said. "You're wife will enjoy watching you jerk off as I pound her ass. Tell about your first time...." he concluded.

"I met him in the college library," I began, "Quite by accident, both of us researching for papers...back in the stacks. After a couple of days, one thing led to another and I ended up on my knees, his cock filling my mouth."

A totally false scenario, but one many male chat partners found pleasing.

We have a profound weakness for casual, unexpected and unsolicited sex...at least I do...and having such a "handy" sex tool doesn't hurt either. Always within reach and so much easier to pull out, service and put away than a wet cunt...and tastier too!

"He fuck you boy?" was "wifesharer's" next inquiry.

"Later, in his apartment," I lied "and many times thereafter once I'd met his friends. They taught me how to 'take the position' and I was a good pupil."

"That's what college is for," was "wifesharer's" first attempt at humor. "The wife know about this boy?"

If I had a wife...don't think I'd have gotten her after telling her this whopper!

"Yes....but she's cool with it," I lied again, thinking how Internet chatting isnt for the religiously inclined.

"She likes me to tell her about it while making me eat her ass," I threw in for extra measure.

If I'm going to Hell, might as well be the nastiest cock sucking, butt fucking and ass eating whore down there!

"Wifesharer" liked that one.....

"Very HOT!" he spewed. "You at home boy?"

I proceeded to tell him someplace thousands of miles away from me. My IP address told different, but it was all part of the game.

"I'm thinking of you between my legs boy," he offered. "Staring up at my hard 9inches."

I was already glad I'd decided to kill time this way and read his line again slowly, pumping my hard, eager to shoot pole.

"Mmmm.....I like that Sir, thank-you," I replied.

That was the first true statement I'd made all day. He was working the truth out of me and I continued jacking off, anxious to get it all out.

"Make your cock good and stiff does it boy?" he continued to push me.

"Yes, hard for you," I replied quickly.

Focusing on my cock not typing.....

"I want you to cum boy....and eat it," was "wifesharer's" command.

For a second, I wondered if he might know me!

"Oh yesssssssss Sir...please let me," I begged.

My prick was already "right there" - ready to explode, but I gave him his due first :

"Stroking for you Sir ... mmmohhhhhessss ... so good ... my prick twitching stiff in my hand .. ready to shoot for you ... give up its sweet, thick cream ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so good SIR! cumming hard oh yessss....."

"MMMMMMMMMMTHANK YOU SIR!!!!!!!!

The chat had finally converged with reality.

After feeding "wifesharer's" ego, I finally pumped up my load. After the long, protracted session the warm cum shots fired far, spraying high onto my chest and coating my hand.

"Meet me here tomorrow boy," was "wifesharer's" final entry. "I'm not through with you...or your wife."

With the fingers available to me, I typed back my agreement: "Yes Sir."

Exiting the chat, I went to clean up.

Proud of myself for having successfully and very pleasantly, killed time.

12