Would You Like To Come By? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you, very impressive cock Sir," I say while trying to get back on track. "The wife's squirming as my mouth cleans her sweet cunt."

But my visions are of Sarah.

My face buried between her sweet, spread legs.

My lips caressing hers, my tongue circling and teasing her clit and making her moan. Her heavy thighs are soft and warm on the sides of my face, like pillows, where I rest my head while I feed off on her.

I have to stop stroking or I'll shoot and I want to prolong this pleasure as much as possible.

Seated at her desk, Sarah's once again lowered her blouse. She's lifted her breast and is slowly licking the nipple I can still taste in my mouth!

Our eyes. minds and souls are locked together.

I feel the urgent tug of my untouched cock as it strains to shoot by itself.

"Wifesharer" wont let go of me: "Your wife's up off the bed and holds onto me, kissing my neck and pressing her hard tits against my chest while I reach around and finger the crack of her tight ass. She's hot boy...I'll fuck her good for you."

I see nothing but Sarah's naked beauty pressed up against him and immediately have one of the large, hanging nipples in my mouth. My lips collapse around the stiff center and tug gently, followed by a soothing, wet lick and suck.

One of my hands rubs her belly then slips down to please her hot cunt while the other strokes the bulging roundness of an asscheek.

She's so beautifully soft, so wonderfully large!

I cant hold out any longer.

Ignoring the Chat window entirely, I stare into Sarah's beautiful brown eyes and pull my cock fast and hard.

Watching my hot, kinky coworker love herself puts me over the edge and I release the first powerful load. Long tormented and abused, my prick shoots with deadly intent to take out its abuser. Cum shots reach record distances as again and again I fire it off, rapidly and finally giving release and relief to my overworked prick.

Sarah watches, smiling sweetly, as I cover myself in cum with reckless abandon.

We do have a connection after all.

"Wifesharer's" back to asking where I've gone: "Hello.....HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I log off the website.

It'll have to be another day "wifesharer".

Sarah puts herself back together again and walks over to me with a box of Kleenex. Her soft hand strokes the back of my neck as she watches me

clean up and before she returns to her desk to prepare it for the night.

She'll come home with me tonight and neither of us can stop smiling.

12