Would You Like to Fuck My Wife?

Story Info
A shy wife enjoys a beach holiday.
9.1k words
4.48
252.1k
184
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers

This story contains details of wife sharing/cuckoldry, so you should avoid reading it unless that appeals to you.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I suppose the starting point was our trip to London in March. It was a typical mini-break - a weekend away at an upmarket hotel, a meal at a nice restaurant and then on to see a show.

All fairly standard stuff, but I had dropped some strong hints to my wife that a bit of sexy fun wouldn't go amiss. I'd tried to talk Kim into removing her knickers while we were at the restaurant, but she'd refused. My disappointment was tempered by the fact that she'd given a playful smile and said maybe later.

So as we walked back to the hotel I asked her if she was up for a bit of fun. She asked me what I had in mind and I said a few photos in the room would be great, but we ought to be more daring and take some in the public areas first.

I should explain that we have occasionally had photo sessions at home where Kim has let me take some pretty explicit shots of her. She claims she only does it for my benefit, but she always gets very wet and we invariably have great sex afterwards.

Anyway as we headed across the hotel foyer towards the lifts she asked me if I had the camera handy. I was turning it on as we got into the lift. She pressed the button for our floor and as soon as the lift doors closed she reached under her dress and pulled her knickers down. I hurriedly fired off a series of photos, but it was over far too quickly. She smiled, stuffed her knickers in my jacket pocket and gave me a playful peck on the lips.

The lift doors opened and as we headed down the plushly carpeted corridor towards our room I suggested that some photos of her outside our door would be nice. She murmured a quiet OK.

As soon as we reached our room she stood by the door, looked round very cautiously and then raised the front of her dress and exposed her lovely pussy which was beautifully framed by some lace-topped hold-ups. At that moment a couple came round the corner from behind me. Kim dropped the front of her dress, but the room door was locked and I had the key card so there was nowhere for her to go.

My back was turned to them, but Kim was clearly too embarrassed to make eye contact and turned towards the door. I risked a glance at them as they went past. They were a middle-aged couple, perhaps early forties, so not much older than us. The woman didn't look at me, but the man smiled and raised an eyebrow in a friendly, encouraging way which made it clear that he both knew and approved of what we had been doing.

I slipped the key card into the lock and we went into our room. Kim sat on the end of the bed and listened. We heard the sounds of some more people heading along the corridor, then more noises and laughter as what sounded like two couples went past. Kim sat listening and there were no further sounds. I was about to suggest taking some photos in the room, when Kim said it seemed all clear so we could go back outside. That did surprise me as I'd assumed she was too embarrassed to continue.

So we returned to the corridor and Kim again flashed her pussy for me. We had taken several photos before we heard the sound of people approaching and ducked back into the bedroom. I couldn't resist sliding my hand up her dress to see how excited she was and was greeted with the pouting wetness of her silken slit. She kissed me passionately and it was clear that she was more aroused she had been for a long time.

The camera was put to one side and we tore the clothes off each other and fell onto the bed in a frenzy of lust. The sex was brief, fierce and very memorable. I rammed it into Kim, she came very quickly and almost before I knew what was happening my cock was jerking and firing burst after burst of sperm deep inside her.

We lay for a moment and then I asked if she would mind if I took some more photos. She said OK so I picked up the camera and took some shots of Kim laid back on the bed, her pussy lips gaping from the passage of my cock and my sperm running out of her and onto the bed.

From time to time I would pull those photos up on the computer screen at home and was very grateful that we had such vivid evidence of some memorable sex. It also confirmed what I had long suspected - my shy, conservative wife had an exhibitionist streak to her nature.

So I decided that next time we went away the camera would definitely be going with us. That opportunity arose in June when we booked a week at a holiday cottage on the Lincolnshire coast.

I had bought a new camera and whilst I certainly intended to use it for standard holiday photos, I also wanted to take some more intimate ones. I mentioned that to Kim and although she raised an eyebrow there was no actual protest so I suspect she was quite happy to go along with my plans.

I think she was actually quite flattered and happy that after fourteen years of marriage I still find her very attractive. She has much better than average looks and regular visits to the gym mean that she has a wonderfully toned figure. She's about five foot six with world class 36D breasts which are emphasised by her slim waist and curvy hips. Her long, dark wavy hair and slightly darker skin than normal give her rather Mediterranean looks, though her family are thoroughly English.

The cottage we'd hired was a simple two-bedroom affair on the outskirts of a quiet village. Facilities were very limited, but that didn't bother us -- some coastal walks, plenty of sunbathing for Kim and some visits to the local pub would be enough to keep us happy.

On the first full day we pottered around a bit exploring the coastal paths. There were some big, dense patches of buckthorn amongst the sand dunes and the tide went out for miles and exposed a sandy shore which shimmered in the midday heat. I took a few routine holiday snaps, but deliberately refrained from anything of a more personal nature; we had a whole week so there was no need to rush it.

The next day Kim was keen to do some sunbathing, so after a late and leisurely breakfast we headed for the coast. We'd already identified a suitably quiet spot where the sand dunes and a dense stand of sea buckthorn provided privacy and shelter from the sea breeze.

Kim can spend all day soaking up the rays and she quickly stripped down to her bikini and stretched out on a towel. Suitably encouraged by how quiet it was she soon sat up and removed her bikini top. Sadly she didn't ask me to rub sun cream on her breasts, but I did at least get to do her back.

After a while it clouded over. As it was our first day in the sun that was probably a good thing and helped stop us getting burnt. We returned to the cottage, got showered and changed and finally headed off to the local pub.

It was a quiet place, but did a reasonable selection of meals and we both enjoyed a large plate of fish and chips. I picked up my pint and Kim got her glass of wine and we went through from the dining area into the cooler lounge with its tiled floor.

It was pretty quiet; there were a handful of people at the bar, an older couple sat in one corner and us. Kim had spotted a dartboard over by the bay window and challenged me to a game. I should explain that she's naturally good at a wide range of sports (we met playing tennis) and had a dartboard at home and used to play a lot. So she normally beats me at darts, whereas I have the upper hand in tennis and squash.

The result was reasonably close, but I was never in front and Kim managed to close out ahead of me. We went to refill our glasses and that led to some comment with the small group gathered at the bar. There was some good natured banter about the fact that Kim had won, but I insisted that was because she was good at darts rather than any failure on my part.

"We'll give you a game," said a couple of older guys who judging by the size of their stomachs were regulars at the bar.

"Count us in," said two younger lads who'd come in not long after we started our game. I looked at Kim and she nodded OK. As I said she's good at sports and likes a challenge.

So there were three teams of two and what started out as the best of three games had to be modified when we were level on one each at the end. We decided on another three games and the younger guys (who had introduced themselves as Steve and Mike) were narrow winners in the first, while Kim and I won the next one.

That led to a deciding game which was played out in a friendly, but distinctly competitive atmosphere. I knew that Kim wanted to win and hoped that I didn't let her down. I'm actually cross dominant -- I'm right handed, but my left eye is my dominant one and that's a definite disadvantage at a game like darts.

Nevertheless I played a safe, but unspectacular game and Kim was delighted to close out the victory with a particularly impressive final two darts. There was applause from the small audience which had gathered, I shook hands with Steve and Mike and they both gave Kim a quick kiss on the cheek. The losers insisted on buying drinks and it was approaching midnight when we left the pub.

Fortunately we were within walking distance of our cottage and it turned out that Steve and Mike were staying in a nearby cottage (I had mistakenly assumed they were locals). Apparently Steve's uncle owned their cottage and they had free use of it for a week. We soon reached the driveway to our cottage and said goodbye. Once we were inside Kim turned to me and said that she knew what would the perfect end to an excellent day.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"For you to carry me through into the bedroom and fuck me senseless." She shrieked as I picked her up, then we were through into the bedroom and I dragged her jeans and panties off then threw myself on top of her.

Laid together afterwards I asked her what she thought of Steve and Mike.

"Very pleasant, they're good company."

"Seriously attractive?" Kim laughed and gave me a good natured slap. I should explain that after we had been married a few years I rather hesitantly told Kim that I did sometimes fantasize about sharing her with another man. She was shocked by that, but fortunately she wasn't really upset. She said it wasn't going to happen, but nevertheless it became a regular item of pillow talk for us and invariably got us both aroused. She always insisted that if anything did ever happen she would be very picky and would only do it with someone who was "seriously attractive".

"You know they fancied you don't you?" I said.

"Don't be silly, Steve's twenty three, I'm thirty six. There's thirteen years between us."

"Oh you know his age."

"We were chatting and he told me. He's pleasant and if I was younger and single then I'd probably be interested, but please don't get carried away with your fantasies."

I decided to let it drop, but it seemed to me that with a bit of luck and some careful management this situation had potential.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next day wasn't so much a late breakfast as an early lunch. In the afternoon we returned to the same spot in the dunes. After a while, and bored with my reading, I decided to leave Kim to her sunbathing and take a short walk. I wandered along the beach looking for shells and fossils, but was diverted by a path into the dunes. That soon split into two and after a bit of hesitation I took the fork which would lead me back towards Kim.

I found myself tracking along the wrong side of that stand of sea buckthorn. My attempts to find a short cut to our spot in the dunes came to a halt when I saw Kim on the upper edge of the beach.

She wasn't alone, there were two men with her and I soon realised that it was Steve and Mike. They were in shorts and T-shirts, but all Kim had on was her bikini bottom and a floppy hat. She's a modest person and we'd been married several years before I managed to persuade her that topless sunbathing was no big deal, so to see her like that was a definite surprise.

I stood quietly and watched, my cock stiffening in the certain knowledge that Steve and Mike were enjoying an eyeful of my wife's wonderful breasts. They stood chatting for a while before continuing along the beach. Kim headed back to our spot in the dunes and I detoured round the buckthorn patch and soon emerged by her side.

"Where have you been?" she asked. I explained that I'd taken a path through the dunes, but the tangle of buckthorn had meant I'd had to take a detour to get back to her.

"Steve and Mike were here."

"I know I saw you talking to them." She asked why I hadn't joined them, so I said again that there hadn't been a path through the buckthorn. But of course what was really agitating me was the fact that she had been topless and I had to say something.

"You were topless weren't you?" I didn't wait for an answer, but continued. "Did it feel odd standing there nearly naked?" Kim nodded shyly.

"I went onto the beach to see if I could see you and of course they came along. I didn't see them until they were quite close and I could hardly run away, so I had to brazen it out. I was so embarrassed; it felt like my cheeks were on fire. I'm not sure I'll be able to face them in the pub again, not after they've seen me like this."

"Like what?" I asked quietly, picking up the camera and firing off a series of shots. Kim didn't reply, but instead crossed one arm beneath her breasts in a pose which she knew would emphasise her cleavage. The camera shutter clicked busily.

"Slip the bottom off," I said to her. Without any hesitation she pulled her bikini bottom down and tossed it to one side. No prompting was necessary, she spread her legs and exposed her luxuriant bush and glistening slit. I took another burst of photos, then more as she began to stroke the entrance to her pussy. My cock felt ready to explode, but I continued to press the shutter release as my wife teased her pussy.

Enough," she said. "Put the camera down and fuck me."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kim voted not to go to the local pub that night, so we headed to a Chinese restaurant in the nearest town. I think I could have persuaded Kim to eat locally again, but there was an obvious risk that if I rushed things I might well scare her off.

The following day we went down to the beach again and in the afternoon we had another photo session. They were still very much glamour photos, but there weren't any full frontal shots.

I took some very successful shots of Kim laid back amongst the dunes wearing only a skimpy, thong-like bikini bottom. But the best were of her crouched on the steep side of one of the dunes. Her breasts were hanging down superbly and the soft swell and full, rich weight came across wonderfully well.

Back at the cottage we showered and changed then opened a bottle of wine. Sat on the patio Kim chose to eat at the local pub again which suited me fine.

There was one indulgence I asked of her. The pub was on the edge of the village, right by the village sign. I asked Kim if before we went in the pub she would sit on the low wall, so I could get her, the village sign and the pub all in the same photo.

She said fine to that, but then I explained that after a few "normal" shots I wanted her knickerless so that when she raised one foot onto the wall she would be displaying her charms.

"What if someone comes along," she gasped. I pointed out that it was a very quiet road and we'd have lots of time to see anyone coming. I thought she'd take quite a bit of convincing, but in the end it wasn't very difficult.

A bit over an hour later we were walking along the footpath towards the village. Kim was wearing a knee-length white skirt and a pink T-shirt. She had a bra on, but no panties.

She sat demurely on the wall while I took a couple of shots. Then I requested the pose I really wanted. She checked all round and then nervously raised one foot onto the wall. Her skirt didn't quite ride up enough, so I had to ask her to hitch it up a bit. She did that and her beautiful quim came into view. She has shaved a couple of times in the past, which is nice, but I actually prefer her with a full bush. She really does have a furry pussy and I find that very sexy.

The fact that someone might just have come along (Steve and Mike even) added a hint of danger to it and fuelled the excitement we both felt. I'd be interested to know how many couples have taken sexy pictures of this sort; my guess is that it's a high percentage. Anyway we completed the photography without incident and headed into the pub.

A sign by the door proclaimed that tonight was quiz night, but our priority was food. An hour or so later and with another fine meal inside us we left the dining area and headed back to the bar. It was relatively busy and we recognised several faces from Monday night and the darts match.

Andy and Bob, the two older guys from Monday night, collared me and asked if Kim and I fancied forming a team with them for the quiz competition. Kim was stood a few yards away talking to someone else, so I stalled and told them I'd check with her. I had the definite impression she didn't like them, so I did need to ask her.

She pulled a face and said not those two when I asked her. Then she pointed to Steve and Mike sat nearby and suggested we asked them to form a team with us. That surprised me, but I was happy to go with the flow. So we asked them, they said yes and I went across and told Andy and Bob that Kim had already committed us to playing with someone else.

I returned to our table and told Kim that was sorted. She glanced at Steve and Mike and saw they were distracted talking to someone else.

"Good," she said. "I didn't like the way Andy and Bob looked at me, I always had a feeling that they were mentally undressing me."

"Yes," I said. "How very different from Steve and Mike who've actually seen you nearly naked." But I said it with a smile and Kim responded by giving me a playful slap.

The quiz wasn't a serious one, though there was a prize for the winners. Sadly that wasn't us, though we did come third out of eleven teams. We mucked up a couple of easy questions and but for that we would have been joint winners.

There was one question about what sign of the Zodiac you would be if you were born on the 10th March. I hadn't a clue, Kim said Pisces, but Steve and Mike were adamant it was Libra. I was called upon to adjudicate and pointed out that two outnumbered one and so we answered Libra. When it became clear that Kim was right she turned to us with an "I told you so" expression. We all had to eat humble pie and I noticed that Steve put his hand on Kim's knee whilst he apologised.

It really wasn't necessary and it seemed clear to me that he wanted to make some sort of physical connection with her. Inevitably I wondered what his reaction would be if he knew that Kim wasn't wearing any panties and his hand was just a few inches away from her naked pussy.

What with the quiz and a few more drinks it was after eleven when we left the pub and headed back to our cottage. Steve and Mike wandered back with us. I was chatting with Mike about their plans for the rest of the week -- they had been doing some rather unsuccessful beach angling and had opted for a change and booked a sea fishing trip on the Friday. Steve and Kim were walking a few paces behind us.

As soon as we got inside our cottage I casually asked Kim what she and Steve had been talking about. I got a wary glance and a pause before she replied.

"Nothing much. He asked what we were doing tomorrow and I told him we planned to visit the market at Boston."

"You know he fancies you don't you?" Kim said nothing to that, but gave the slightest of nods. So I continued and mentioned how I'd seen him put his hand on her knee. Kim gave a wry smile and asked if I'd seen anything else.

tony090909
tony090909
1,518 Followers