Would You Like to Fuck My Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled onto Kim and they kissed deeply and passionately. He began to build up a rhythm, thrusting into her with powerful, but steady strokes. His thrusts drew a series of gasps and groans from Kim and these became louder and more intense as another orgasmic wave swept across her. Holding her even tighter, Steve continued to ram into her, but now he urged her to cum. She shuddered and cried out loudly as she came. Her instinctively reserved nature fell away. Battered by Steve's powerful thrusts, she surrendered to the sensations and came again and again.

Finally the waves of pleasure began to recede, Steve recognized this and changed to slower, gentler thrusts.

"Was that nice?" he asked.

"It was good -- very, very good."

"I hope I gave you pleasure. It felt good, it felt as though we were two bodies moving as one. You are very attractive and very sexy. Beautiful to look at, but with a reserve that has to be overcome before you surrender yourself fully."

They seemed to have forgotten I was in the room and their brief but intimate chat was having an effect on Steve because there was a noticeable increase in the tempo and force of his thrusts.

"I won't be able to hold back much longer," he warned Kim. "Paul said it was OK to cum inside you and I want to do that, I want to leave my sperm deep inside you."

"Yes, yes. I want to feel you cum. I won't have been fucked properly unless you cum inside me."

"OK, but let's change position."

Sliding round he easily manoeuvred Kim so that he was laid on the bed and Kim was on top. She dangled her breasts in front of him and he quickly latched onto one of them sucking the nipple avidly.

Steve levered himself upright so that they were face to face. Now Kim really was fully impaled on his cock, it surely couldn't have gone any deeper into her.

He thrust upwards and she began to ram her hips back against him. Both of them were aroused fully and passionately. They kissed hungrily, their tongues and lips colliding in a messy, but exciting manner. Suddenly Steve clamped his mouth tight against Kim's. Even so, some sort of gasp escaped her lips as he gave a brutal upward thrust. I realised that was it and he was pumping his sperm into my wife's pussy. Kim threw her head back and urged him on.

"Yes. Do it in me. Please do it in me. Fill my cunt with your sperm."

They stayed locked together for a while, exchanging small, tender kisses, but then Steve extracted himself.

"I'll have to go."

He slipped his shorts on, gave Kim one last tender kiss and then slipped out of the room. Kim lay back on the bed. Steve's sperm was trickling out of her cunt and I could tell that he had fired quite a load into my wife. Normally she would have got a tissue and tidied herself up, but tonight I'd asked her not to, so she left it.

I could hear words outside and then Mike entered. The few clothes he was wearing were soon removed and without saying anything he positioned himself between Kim's legs. There was a particular intensity to him as he placed his cock against the entrance to her pussy and slid easily into her slick wetness.

I was expecting a similar session to the one with Mike, but all that happened was a series of increasingly rapid thrusts then he went rigid, groaned and added his load to the store already inside my wife's pussy.

They lay without speaking for what seemed like a while, but in reality probably didn't last very long. Mike rolled off Kim and for the first time ever sperm from two men trickled from her pussy.

He dressed quickly, gave me a smile and left the room. I retrieved Kim's clothes from the patio and returned them to her. She dressed in a matter of seconds and we joined Steve and Mike on the patio.

I'd made it clear that we would be leaving almost immediately, so it was really just a case of thanking them for everything. That did feel a bit weird, but I couldn't bring myself to say thank you for fucking my wife.

They knew tomorrow was our final day and I told them we would pop round at midday and say goodbye. So I shook hands with the two men who had just fucked my wife, thanked them again and we headed back to our cottage.

Walking up our driveway I asked Kim how she felt.

"Wet, very wet. My knickers are soaking. Lets get inside."

So I let Kim in and locked the door behind us. We went straight through into the bedroom and I got Kim to lie on the bed and pose for a rather hurried series of photos. The amount of sperm staining her knickers was very obvious and on the final few shots she was naked and you could see that her cunt lips were gaping from the passage of Steve and Mike's cocks.

I put the camera down and sank onto my wife's body. Her pussy felt incredible - hot and very, very wet. I'm afraid all I managed were a few thrusts (half a dozen at most) then I groaned and added another load to the store already inside Kim's pussy. We clung to each other for a while and then I rolled off Kim. More sperm trickled from her pussy and down onto the bed.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just couldn't hold back. I was so excited watching you that I thought I was going to explode." Kim moved onto her side so she could see me better.

"Was it really so exciting? Did it really turn you on so much?"

"Oh God yes", I replied. "There was that moment when Steve penetrated you. Or rather that sound. I heard it so clearly; it was like nothing I've heard before, somewhere between a sigh and a groan. You sounded wonderful, so sexy. What does it feel like to be an experienced woman?"

"Nice, very nice. I thought I might not enjoy it but I did."

"Steve made you cum didn't he?"

"Yes, twice."

"And he came didn't he?"

"Yes. He came inside me. You know how I like it when you cum -- the feeling of that last extra deep thrust -- well it was just as nice with Steve."

She told me all the details. She described how Steve had felt surprisingly different, partly because of his stockier build, but also because of the girth of his prick and the different rhythm of his thrusts. Inevitably I asked her if Steve was a better lover than me and she said that he hadn't been better, but it had felt very different and if she closed her eyes she could easily tell that it wasn't me fucking her.

I would have liked to talk for longer, but Kim said she was exhausted and would have to sleep. So we settled down and my final thoughts were of Kim urging Steve to fill her cunt with his sperm.

When I woke in the morning brilliant sunshine was straining against the curtains. I waited a while then left the bedroom as quietly as possible. Kim slept on for another hour and still looked a bit bleary eyed when she wandered out onto the patio.

A slow, leisurely breakfast revived her and then it was really just a case of tidying the cottage and packing our things into the car. It was almost exactly midday when we pulled onto Steve and Mike's drive and knocked on their door. We went out onto the patio again. How different it looked from last night when Kim had been slowly and deliciously undressed while she danced with Steve and Mike. I was caught a bit off guard when Steve asked if we wanted to stay for a spot of lunch.

"And perhaps even a spot of fun," he said with an attempt at a roguish smile. I hesitated, but Kim stepped in almost immediately.

"No, last night was great, but it was a one-off and it's not going to be repeated."

Steve shrugged and said OK, but could he have one last proper kiss. Now it was Kim's turn to shrug and say OK. Steve kissed her passionately and began to squeeze her breasts. She didn't exactly object, nor was she over enthusiastic and when his hand began to move towards her pussy she quickly stopped him. She smoothed her dress down and went across to Mike.

"Goodbye Mike." She kissed him; a warm, friendly kiss, but not a passionate one.

A couple of minutes later we were in our car and pulling off their drive. Accelerating down the road I looked in the rear view mirror and caught a final glimpse of the cottage where last night my wife had turned my fantasy into reality and spread her legs for two men she barely knew.