Wound in Time: At First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers

Within minutes of the sweet torture, Janet was covered in a light film of sweat. Her pussy itched and ached for relief, squeezing her thighs together only made it worse. She secretly thanked her stars that Mavin wasn't a serious bondage person, or else she'd be in a worse hell by now.

Then again that wouldn't be too bad. She felt her slick fluids oozing down her inner thighs. Another swat and Janet lost her mind. Her pussy clenched and relaxed as she screamed her orgasm. Her body shook and shivered as the sensations rolled through her.

Mavin eyed her wet pussy with lust. Another reason she was gonna rip this girl up- she had so much damn juice. The scent of Janet's arousal swam into Mavin's nostrils, her knees gave way, and she found herself lapping up the girl's tangy cum like a starved puppy.

"Fuck! . . . Mavin! . . . Unh." Janet moaned as she bent her waist and spread her legs more to give Mavin better access. 'Thank goodness for yoga.' She thought fleetingly as Mavin's long tongue slid between her lips and into her tight walls. A bed never looked so inviting to Janet. She groaned in frustration when Mavin slowed her actions and reached for the whip. 'Oh fuck...I'm gonna die!'

"Ready for more my genie?" Mavin murmured as she got up from her drink.

"Come on baby, give it to me." Janet sighed with a seductive wiggle of her hips.

"Don't taunt me, sweetie. . . Or you'll pay dearly." Mavin said as she raised the whip and let it fall again and again. She stopped to tickle Janet some more with the hairs. Janet had trouble keeping her position; she wanted Mavin inside her so badly.

"Oh. . .Fuck me Mavin!" Janet moaned in desperation.

"You're the genie, baby. . .You don't get a wish unless I say so." Another thwack.

"Tell me what you want." Janet cooed, her ass tingling, her pussy on fire.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. No, I'm in the giving position here, baby." Coarse hairs caressed burning ass cheeks.

Another swat and Janet came hard. Her body convulsed violently. Mavin held her up and she loosened the knot that held the brunette hostage. Mavin lay Janet on the bed and wasted no time in getting on top of the still squirming woman. She could feel her own arousal as strong as ever, yet the smell of Janet's wet pussy held her in a daze.

She knelt between Janet's smooth legs and slipped into a mini-trance until Janet pulled the ten-inch cock Mavin had dangling patiently over her mound, and placed the tip at her entrance. Mavin gulped loudly, watching intently as she slowly slid the cock in between her wet dark lips. It never ceased to amaze her how much the small woman could take.

Janet locked her flexible legs around Mavin's back and used her feet to rub and caress Mavin's thick ass and thighs. 'Fuck! She's good at that.' Mavin thought as she began to jog her powerful hips, drilling the small woman for nectar as Janet gasped for air.

Janet was in heaven. With Mavin, she knew she would be fucked blind and she'd have it no other way. She played with her painfully erect nipples and watched as Mavin's hazel eyes took on a glazed, honey tint.

"You like that don't you." Janet whispered. Mavin shuddered, and picked up her speed; rotating her hips on the downstroke.

"You want to make me cum don't you? Ahh yesss. . . All over your sheets?" Janet hissed as her eyes rolled back into her head. Mavin kept her now golden gaze on the small woman and watched as she snaked her tongue out and laved her breasts and nipples. 'I swear, this bitch gets to me.'

Mavin rolled them over and laid on her back as Janet rode the cock like it was her only way through the Pearly Gates. Janet arched her back while Mavin busied herself with pinching and pulling the small woman's stiff nipples, fondling her large breasts.

Mavin watched as Janet plunged herself down on the thick cock over and over. She began to thrust deep into Janet's tight cunt and was rewarded with the increased pressure on her pulsing clit. The tall woman's head swam in a lusty haze when Janet braced herself on Mavin's solid chest, and drove herself harder on Mavin's hips.

"Damn! Girl, you are suuch a slut!" Mavin groaned dreamily.

"Mmm . . . Oh! Shut up and fuck me."

Mavin's thick hand slid from Janet's bouncing breasts and onto her soft ass. Mavin held her lover's hips and pulled her down harder with each up-thrust. The squishy sound of Janet's wet snatch was music to her ears.

"Unh fuck...fuck....fuck...Mavin!" Janet squealed with a suddenly limited vocabulary.

And then, the moment landed on her like a fresh-cut slab of marble. Her entire body grew taut as the latex intruder zoned in on her sweet spot. Her pussy tried desperately to seize the cock and hold it captive. Mavin doubled her efforts; sinking the thick cock to the hilt repeatedly. Her flame-speckled eyes ogled the crease of Janet's pulsing neck. "Yeah baby! . . . boil over." She whispered huskily.

Janet's body quaked with the intensity of her orgasm as Mavin's name became her lustful mantra.

***********

Cecelia had taken a detour, on her way from the deli. She had driven around with the cursed aim of trying to figure out a way to approach Mavin. Mavin hadn't paid much attention to her before the fight and now, Cece had no clue about Mavin's mood. She knew what it was like to be in an abusive relationship, but she felt safe with Mavin. Healthy couples fight often, right?

"Yeah, for three months? Who are you kidding?" Cece sighed.

She was five minutes away from the apartment and her heart drummed wildly in her chest. Her mind tortured her with the thought of finding all her belongings waiting outside the door. Stopping at a red light, she eyed the bag of Starkist tuna on the passenger seat.

Tomorrow, she'd prepare Mavin some breakfast in bed.

***********

Mavin was back on top of Janet; her face nuzzled at the exotic woman's slender neck. She pumped her hips with total abandon, sawing in and out of the small woman. Her own climax not so far away. The air conditioner was no match for the heat radiating from their passion-wracked bodies. Janet dug her short-nailed fingers into Mavin's wide back as she whimpered into Mavin's ear.

**********

Cecelia parked her Toyota in a free spot and took notice of Mavin's Benz. She trembled slightly at the thought of incurring the dark woman's wrath, at this ungodly hour.

"They'd call the cops for sure." Cece said to herself as she keyed her way into the apartment.

All the lights were off; nothing out of place. She padded into the kitchen, kicking off her slippers as she went. The tuna went into the fridge.

"A healthy salad should calm her a bit." Cecelia whispered to no one as she grabbed a knife from the rack. She was on the verge of getting some lettuce when she realized that the apartment wasn't exactly silent.

"...Yeah baby...Fuck me harder!"

"Ohh...Janet!" Mavin growled as she teetered dangerously over her climax.

"Yesss....Go deeper....Unh Mavin..."

Cecelia didn't wait to hear the rest. She knew immediately where the sounds came from. She bounded for the room down the hall; her grip not loosening on the Miracle Blade Series III Rock 'n' Chop.

Janet heard it first; the door swinging open and then the loud shriek.

"MAVIN!!!" Cecelia screamed, her face paling in shock and then reddening in anger.

Janet saw the butcher knife in the dimly lit room and panicked, struggling to get Mavin to pay attention. Mavin's rational mind completed its last task of making her look towards the door, then clocked out as she exploded into a rage.

Mavin flew off the bed and out of Janet with an obscene, slurping sound. Her eyes blazing; Mavin saw nothing except Cecelia with a knife in her own bedroom. Not only trying to kill her, but also sabotaging her pleasure.

Cecelia knew exactly what was going on; the huge, glistening cock did not lie. Her mind switched from the initial anger of Mavin fucking some Indian bitch in their bed, to the paralyzing fear of Mavin's 270-lb body lurching for her. Her reflexes were dull, despite the adrenaline coursing through her veins.

"What the fuck are you tryna do?" Mavin reached the short blonde just in time to back hand her and, in the same motion, get a grip on her hair.

"Where the hell have you been?" Mavin's anger clouded her mind.

"Don't you dare come at me with that, Mavin!" Cecelia heard herself scream. "How could you, in our own bed?"

The hand in the blonde hair jumped to Cecelia's neck. "Mavin, no. . . Stop it!" Janet grasped Mavin's outstretched arm, trying to pull her off. Mavin didn't even notice her.

"You fucking piece of shit, trying to derail me huh?" Mavin spat at Cecelia, who was gasping as the grip tightened around her throat. "What's a little filly like you doing out at this time, if not plotting and scheming? Answer me, you fucking whore!" Mavin barked.

"Mavin...Please..." Cecelia tried as her breathing became more difficult.

"You're nothing. Without me, you wouldn't even be here!"

"Well, maybe I don't wanna be, you shameless cunt." Cece yelled in a fit of anger, fear and panic. Terrific combination. She had a live seat to the nightmare that plagued her for the past couple of months.

"Me shameless? Maybe you're forgetting something." Mavin slapped the blonde again, "Do you remember now? I'm the one who-"

Janet ran out to find a phone. She barely got out of the room, when she saw Cecelia brandishing the forgotten knife weakly, and then slicing Mavin's neck in an eerily slow yet long crescent motion, cutting off her words. Mavin's hands went to her own neck as she felt the hot blood gushing out of the long incision. A small cut across her throat left her gagging on blood that wheezed into her wind pipe. She collapsed onto the lush green carpet, in a growing pool of blood.

Cecelia dropped the knife and screamed in spite of her burning lungs. 'You've done it now, Cecelia. You've killed her. Well it was in self-defense and there's a witness.' Her brain rambled. Looking down on Mavin, who was still on the floor choking, Cecelia thought she heard the tall woman call to her.

"Ch. . C. . Rrha." The blood gurgled in Mavin's throat.

"I gotta get outta here." Cecelia scrambled out of the door without looking back. Her mind was too blank for consequences. She didn't want to believe it was real.

Janet, having called for help, ran to get a towel. She squatted down beside the paling heap of woman that was Mavin, and held pressure to the gaping wound. It had all happened so fast.

"Stay with me Mavin. . . Don't you fucking die on me...J-just hold on." Her voice broke as the shock of possibly losing Mavin dawned on her.

********* Two hours later *********

Mavin lay in a hospital bed with a morphine drip that kept her numb and slightly woozy. She had gotten several stitches including a minor surgery to repair her damaged vocal chords. She had been somewhat lucid when the doctor told her that her larynx had been severely traumatized, and that while she would heal, she'd never been able to speak in any tone above a low contralto.

'Whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.' Mavin thought as she succumbed to sleep.

Janet had been sent home because she had no relationship to Mavin.

************ ************ About six years later ************ ************ Out at night getting hammered, the tall dark figure isn't there yet, but a faint noise on the way home draws her attention away from her misery. She is near the foreboding alleyway and in the dark she can make out a scuffle. She is about to ignore it and move on, but something about that voice draws her. She stops her drunken stroll through the street and follows the voices to the dimly lit alley.

She sees another drunk looser who's original plan had been to rob this fancy looking lady, but apparently her voice also had an effect on him. He had her pinned to the wall and was in the process of licking her face and grinding the hard lump in his pants against her.

The dark figure moved with a dancer's grace but packed a furious arsenal. Ripping the drunken bastard off the now screaming lady, she flings him by his piss-stained garb against the large refuse bin nearby. The adrenaline was driving her now. She balled her fists and before he knew what hit him, knocked a couple of teeth out. The blood spewed onto the far side of the adjacent wall.

She was beginning to enjoy this. He starts to put up a fight, screaming in pain and swinging his own fists wildly. A kick from her to his side sent him crumpling to the ground.

He was set on getting up, but her heavy timberland boots kept falling on his rib cage. Her mind was blank for once and she enjoyed the peace. The sound of cracking ribs made it even better. She knew she could kill him, but she didn't care.

She didn't give a flying fuck about anything now, except that voice. Calling to her. Or was it screaming? "Stop! That's enough. Please stop!" She froze. Only then did she remember where she was and what she was about to do. The guy under her now bloody boots lay there gasping.

She cocked her head to one side and stared at the lady in front of her. Red hair, shone in the dimly lit alleyway. Tears glistened down a smooth face from limpid, green eyes. Again, the voice,

"P-please...Stop." Came from a sobbing woman with a small frame. The tall dark figure moves to touch the beauty before her, but she stops, turns on her heels and runs out into the street. Her long legs hurling her out into the cool night. The small woman gives admirable chase but loses her in the darkness. ********** A month later **********

Mavin worked as an analyst at a research facility, where she monitored the behavior of various synthetic chemicals under different circumstances, programmmed them into a computer which in turn compared them and coughed up the results via several printers in another room, where someone else dealt with them.

It was quite tedious, but she loved it, and it gave her a reason to live a solitary life without exactly going broke and mental. She was working on a new combination of chemicals that supposedly burned excess fat and not important organs.

She'd actually been working on this drug for more than a year. So far, she had mixed feelings about Oblivion3. She programmed the newest set of findings into her computer and decided on a break.

She'd been feeling uneasy lately, but couldn't place her finger on it. She hoped it wasn't another crash, there was no reason to crash or was there? She terribly wanted to believe it as she stalked out of the laboratory area and into the lobby.

So lost in thought was she, that she didn't notice the fiery red hair that swam in front of her until it was too late. She bumped into a small woman who immediately stumbled to the floor with her portfolio of sketch drawings spilling, like toddlers freed from their diapers, all over the floor.

Almost in the same instant, without looking at the now blushing redhead, Mavin quickly bends to help her up and pick up the portfolio and the rest of the papers.

Bellinda, first speechless, couldn't understand if this person was blind or just mean spirited. How on earth does one crash into someone else from behind while walking with their eyes open? Her face contorted into an angry expression as she further contemplated the absurdity. She hadn't gotten a good look at the guy yet but...

Mavin stood up and in the same motion handed the redhead her folder. She saw the angry look on the redhead's face, and was a bit confused when it suddenly changed, becoming softer. Mavin caught an intense gaze from the redhead, and for some reason there was a lump in her throat.

The redhead tensed a bit and said "Thank you...er..." Emerald eyes dropped to the name tag on the tall woman's lab coat "Doctor Bright."

Mavin looked like a trapped animal, she couldn't bring herself to say anything as time seemed to slow to a crawl and her brain played the voice back, over and over, "Thank you..er...Doctor Bright" in her head. She was lost for what seemed like hours in those smiling, green eyes. Her mouth hung open for what felt like an eternity, but in actuality was only a few seconds.

Just as the confused redhead was about to walk away, José Sanchez came out of his office. He was obviously having a good day, for he came out and slapped Mavin on the back with a cheerful grin on his face, knocking her back to her acute senses.

"Hey my friend, how it is going?" He laughed heartily, "Haven't seen you in a while....Ah! Bellinda, you're here, I was worried about you." He grinned cheerfully at his favorite niece.

"Hello, Uncle. I'm sorry I'm late. I brought the prototype drawings you asked for." Bellinda smiled as she hugged her uncle and handed him the portfolio.

"Ah, muchas gracias Bella, I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging." He smiled. Noticing her blush, he continued "I see you've met my good friend Mavin. She's our resident Chemical Analyst." He gave Mavin another pat on the back.

The tall woman smiled at him and cleared her throat. "Nice to meet you, I didn't know Doctor Sanchez had a niece." She managed in a deep, monotonous tone.

Bella was at first mildly bemused at how the tall woman spoke but she quickly let it go. "It's a pleasure, Doctor Bright." She said as she extended her hand. Mavin took it perhaps a bit tentatively. Bella was surprised at how large the dark woman's hand was, and even more by how softly rugged the skin of her palm felt. She fought to resist a moan and bit her lip in the process.

Mavin caught the expression in the woman's eyes. Something about that voice and once again that uneasy feeling struck her like a wrecking ball. She remembered the bum from the alley that she had almost killed, that had been a bad day for her and not wanting to remember it, she pushed it out of her mind and smiled.

"Please, call me Mavin. Doctor Bright is a little stiff for me." Her heart pumped wildly as her mind kept replaying the images from several weeks ago.

"Ok then, Mavin. It was a pleasure meeting you." She eyed her uncle, who for no understandable reason still had a grin plastered on his round, clean-shaven face. "Well...um...I have to get going. The gallery will close soon and I've got work to do." The redhead swept her gaze up to the tall woman's hazel eyes, "See you around, Mavin." She uttered.

"Sure." Mavin grunted, still fighting a losing battle.

"Good seeing you Bella, I'll review these sketches and call you when I'm through. Hey, you know what? Maybe I'll see you Sunday, your father and I have things to discuss." José said with a wink.

"Alright Uncle, Ciao." She replied, smiling to herself.

The way her uncle talked about Sunday dinners at her father's house always made her laugh. They never did talk about anything besides food and politics. She made her way to the elevator, turning around to wave back to her uncle. Only, her eyes were set on Mavin even as the elevator swallowed her.

Once she was gone, José turned to Mavin, "Isn't she something? She looks just like her mother. Lord rest her soul."

Mavin wondered what he was getting at, but didn't stop him. "What happened to her mother?" She asked, surprising herself. Normally she wouldn't give a damn.

"She died of leukemia when Bella was very young, but it made her strong. She's a good kid."

Mavin just nodded. José was the only one who really knew her in the company and he knew about her lifestyle and her preference for the fairer sex. He was much older than her and his ability to still remain open minded amazed her, even now. But was he actually offering his niece, whom she never knew existed, to her?

She smiled at the idea. José was a sentimental man, who wore his emotions on his sleeves. She simply wrote off the tirade as José being, well, José. Besides what on earth would a beautiful woman like that want with her?

TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers