Wound in Time: At First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers

"Look but don't touch."

"Okay fine, I'll catch up later. I gotta go make sure people are not hanging each other."

Bellinda hugged Joann and went back to Mavin by the car. "Come on, let's go inside."

Bellinda's condo was vibrating with loud music and tipsy guests. The alcohol flowed but the crowd still had sense to yell "SURPRISE!" when Bellinda walked in with Mavin close behind her. Not that Bellinda had to be surprised by the party, but she was shocked when she saw the cake.

It was a replica of her latest work 'Essence', complete in every detail except it had 'We wish you happiness and prosperity on this essential day,' written on it. Bellinda was speechless.

"Don't just stand there, take a bite." Adam said behind a goofy grin.

"Gosh guys, I'm floored." Bellinda went towards the trolley were the huge cake sat proudly, "It's off the hook!"

"Somebody toss me a camera." Joann said to the crowd.

"Catch!"

"Okay people, sell some toothpaste."

Everyone cracked up and Joann captured their joy.

About an hour later, the cake was half gone and most people were grooving to the in-house Disc Jockey's tunes. Bodies gyrated, some just stood and yakked. Mavin leaned casually against a wall, waiting for Bellinda. The tall woman couldn't decide if she wanted to smuggle herself out of here or Bellinda into a bedroom.

She watched the redhead thank her guests with a hug and smile and a little chatter. 'Damn she looks hot in that dress, no panty lines either,' Mavin thought; her mouth watering every time she caught a glimpse of Bellinda's bare back.

"So, are you two together?" Somebody yanked Mavin out of her haze.

"Wha-"

"You and Bellinda?" Joann said, drink in hand, licking her lips.

"Oh, um..." Mavin squirmed a little, she didn't like the hungry look in Joann's pale, blue eyes. Okay she liked it a little, but she couldn't be thinking about it just yet.

"Didn't think so. What say me and you go somewhere private?" Joann whispered, letting her fingers crawl up Mavin's silk-covered torso.

"Ahem." Bellinda arrived just in time, "Look but don't touch, Joann."

"Oh, I thought you said touch but don't taste." Joann said playfully with a pout, "Nice to meet you Mavin."

"Yes, she knows. Now move along." Bellinda pushed Joann out of the way and grabbed Mavin.

"Sorry about that." Bellinda wrapped her arms around Mavin's neck and began to sway, "She's such a flirt, hard to believe she's het."

"I think that's a good thing." Mavin smiled and let her hands fall to Bellinda's waist.

Bellinda looked up at Mavin, a question played on her mind.

"What is it?" Mavin said softly, her voice rumbling from her chest.

"I'm so happy you're here." Bellinda breathed deeply, pushing her ample breasts into Mavin, "You've been on my mind since that night in the alley."

"Bellinda, you don't owe me anything." Mavin said slowly, making sure to emphasize the 'anything'.

"That may be true but you saved me Mavin, and it wouldn't be right if I didn't thank you properly."

Before Mavin could say anything else, Bellinda pulled Mavin down for a kiss. It was gentle at first, Bellinda let her tongue play on Mavin's soft lips. Mavin responded by taking Bellinda's top lip into her mouth and sucking it. Bellinda moaned and crushed her body into Mavin. The tall woman's hands traveled up Bella's uncovered back, the skin there reddening in the wake of her long fingers. Mavin slipped her tongue into Bella's mouth and after a small duel, broke the kiss. Her ears rang from the pulsing blood at her temples, her hands trembled a little, her chest heaved.

Bellinda spoke first, "I'm hoping you'll accept my gratitude and go on a date with me."

Mavin's head spun, she'd heard Bellinda but her senses were in overdrive. She felt like she would drown in Bellinda's emerald orbs, but she couldn't break the gaze. Her nose was wired on the mild vanilla scent that came from Bellinda's heated flesh, so she couldn't speak to save her life. Instead, she nodded.

"I'm guessing that's a yes." Bella said.

Mavin only saw her pink lips moving in slow motion, she zoomed in for another kiss and captured them. The kiss was slow, but laced with intense need. Bellinda felt her pussy throbbing against her soaking thong. She pressed her thighs together and pushed her pelvis into Mavin. The tall woman's hands succumbed to the gravity of Bella's ass, squeezing gently. The surrounding crowd whooped and flashes went off around the room. Mavin and Bellinda broke their lock and eyed the ring of people around them.

"Look's like we have an audience." Bella bit her bottom lip, "I don't think they've paid for a private screening."

Mavin gulped. Her heart thudded with anxiety even as her loins tingled with lust. Bellinda rested her head on Mavin's broad chest and began to sway again as the two danced to a slow song.

"Yes." Mavin whispered, "I'd love to go out with you."

Bellinda just smiled into Mavin's chest, trailing her fingers behind the tall woman's ears and neck. She liked the way the dark woman smelled. Her skin was on fire and she needed relief. She had to have Mavin. The song played for a while longer and then on Joann's cue, the DJ began to spin 'party's over so get the fuck outta here' records. The crowds began to thin again as Bellinda hugged and thanked guests on their way out. Mavin found a seat for herself and surveyed the emptying studio.

The floor was decorated with plastic beer cups and most of the other horizontal surfaces were covered in used paper plates. Mavin looked at her watch; it was already after eleven. She got up and went to the large window, admiring the dark view of the city. Bellinda snuck up behind Mavin and slipped her slender arms around the tall woman's waist, she felt Mavin's abs tighten then relax. Mavin turned around slowly, taking Bellinda's hands in hers.

"I can't stay Bellinda. Not yet." Mavin said, trying to avoid the redhead's enchanting gaze.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just that. . . Bellinda I won't lie, I'm very attracted to you, but I think it would be best if we took things slowly."

Bellinda let out a breath she didn't know she was holding, "Alright, but that doesn't mean we can't get to know each other. We'll just be real slow about it." Bellinda licked her lips. 'Damn, I hope this works,' she thought to herself.

Mavin, on the other hand was thinking, 'Temptation is one hot bitch.' "I think that'll work." Mavin resolved and stole a kiss from Bellinda's inviting lips.

"Gosh you two, get in a room." Joann mumbled from the couch were she sat eyeing them.

"You know that's a great idea." Bella said in Joann's direction and began to pull Mavin to her room, "G'night Joann."

Joann mumbled something about it being her lucky day as Bellinda shut her bedroom door.

Mavin's emotional wall was on high alert, more to keep the redhead safe than for her own protection. She looked around the Victorian style room done in cool colors, heavy drapes and inviting sheets.

Bellinda walked around Mavin and into her hazel gaze. "Are you gonna take that off?"

It took about a minute for Mavin to realize the redhead had even said anything, her eyes only registered Bellinda's naked body. 'Holy fuck!' she thought to herself. Her eyes wandered hungrily over the perfectly round breasts with large rust-colored aureoles and hardening nipples; down a toned torso and onto curvy hips, the entire bundle wrapped in caramel skin with a light dusting of freckles. Mavin's mouth watered.

Bellinda smiled inwardly at the effect she was obviously having on the tall woman, 'Sure, we'll go as slow as you want.' She moved toward an almost drooling Mavin.

"Here, let me help you with it." She said softly.

Mavin had only seen her lips moving in slow motion,'Snap out of it Mavin, come on.'

Bellinda reached up with both hands, placing her palms on the dark woman's muscled chest, liking the feel of power emanating from Mavin's thudding heart. She eased the jacket off, enjoying the mix of coolness from Mavin's silk shirt with heat from her chocolate flesh. Bellinda dragged her fingers up and down Mavin's torso.

Mavin remained still, her brain firing in a million directions. She wasn't new at this, but she'd been down this road before, too many times. Yet it always drew her with its illusion of peace and love. 'What is she doing?!' Her head screamed as Bellinda continued her gentle caress.

"I like the way you smell, Mavin."

That did it, Mavin got flashy and in the second it took Bella to realize it, her lips were being devoured by the tall woman, who held her close and tight. Mavin's tongue mapped her wet mouth with feverish thirst while her hands roamed the redhead's body languidly, going over every reachable inch of flesh, trying to memorize every curve as if she'd be tested on it.

Mavin rubbed Bella's thighs and crawled her fingers up to grab plump ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling Bella into herself as if she would assimilate the redhead. Bella moaned softly into Mavin's busy mouth. The kiss deepened as Bella began to inch her way to the plush bed, dragging a pliant Mavin with her. They came up for air just as they crashed onto the bed.

Mavin snapped out of her haze and put her hands out to break their fall. 'Temptation is a hot-haired bitch,' she thought again as Bellinda busied herself with rubbing her foot on Mavin's leg. Mavin didn't waste anymore time in her head. Having the lithe redhead under her completely demolished any wall she'd erected.

Her body caught fire as her own arousal made itself known. Her powerful hips nestled between Bellinda's naked thighs. Mavin's sensitive nose picked the scent of Bella's neatly trimmed cunt; her eyes wandered to the heavy breasts spilling to each side of Bellinda's body.

"Kiss me, Mavin." Bellinda said as she reached up and pulled Mavin down toward her, wanting to feel the tall woman's weight on top of her. Mavin leaned in closer, letting their lips touch as her long muscle snaked its way into Bella's hot mouth. Bella slid her hands up around Mavin's neck, reminding her that she still had clothes on.

Mavin rolled them over and lay back to allow the redhead to undress her. Bellinda pulled Mavin's shirt buttons apart slowly, relishing the zing in her dripping pussy each time more of Mavin's flesh came into view. She saw a long, crescent scar but ignored it for the moment. She moved on to Mavin's pants, and after undoing the belt and zipper, she tugged on the well-tailored material to get it off. Mavin didn't move, the sight of Bellinda's glistening inner-thighs was too much to bear.

"Where's the bathroom?" She almost whimpered.

"Are you okay?" Bellinda asked, surprised at the question.

"I'm good." Mavin said as Bellinda pointed to the other door in the room.

Mavin jumped off the bed and shut the door behind her, leaving Bellinda confused.

"Okay Mavin, here we go again. You know the drill, so let things happen but don't lose your grip." Mavin said to her image in the mirror. She looked for a moment longer and then splashed her face with cold water, liking the coolness on her overheating flesh. She shrugged her pants off, and went back into the room wearing only her black boxers with the words 'Bite me!' printed all over it.

Bellinda stifled a giggle as Mavin walked towards the bed, her body rippling with power. The tall woman picked Bellinda up with little effort and stole her breath away with a deep kiss. Bella's arms folded around a strong neck while Mavin's hands held her plump ass. The redhead's moist cunt was right on Mavin's washboard abs, coating the thick rack of muscle in her sticky juices. Bellinda thought she would die from the pressure on her clit. She rotated her hips enjoying the feel of Mavin's hard body between her legs.

Mavin sat on the bed with Bella in her lap. She kissed Bella's neck with fervor, liking the salty taste of Bellinda's flushed skin. Mavin turned to place Bella on the bed as she continued her journey down the redhead's torso. She laved and sucked the flesh around Bella's navel, breathing the aroma coming from a hot, wet cunt.

"God....that feels so good!" Bellinda moaned as Mavin inched down between her thighs. Large hands were already there, caressing slick lips with the lightest of pressures. Bella's scent assaulted the tall woman's brain as she kissed the crease of flesh between sweaty thighs.

Bella wasn't thinking clearly anymore. If she thought she knew 'slow torture', she was quickly learning that she had no clue. Her body was so tweaked that Mavin's hot breath alone was driving her closer to the edge. She moaned and fought to keep her own breath, her hands clawing the sheets and squeezing her breasts. Her nipples were painfully erect but she couldn't get any relief, Mavin had her pinned under large thumbs.

"Oh....god...Mavin please..." She panted in frustration. 'Atta girl!' Mavin thought absently. She loved it when a woman begged. She would milk more pleas out of Bella before she gave in to her thirst. As incentive for Bella, Mavin blew a stream of hot breath on the redhead's angry lips, watching the juices ooze from her engorged depths.

"Uhn...Mavin..." Bellinda gasped as all her nerve endings clamored for celebrity, her hips bucking up to increase contact. Mavin pulled back, delighting in the redhead's pre-combustive state.

"You said we'd do this slowly, Bellinda." Mavin rumbled, her voice even thicker with lust. Bellinda's whole body ached for release as vibrations from Mavin's chest sent waves of pleasure up her spine, pushing her brain up higher, promising a greater plunge. She wondered how long she could last like this.

Mavin savored the rapt expression of desire on Bella's face. Mouth open in a constant battle for oxygen, brows furrowed with beads of saline moisture, eyes rolled back into her head and the entire image crowned in flames. Something told her she would never forget that image.

"Do you want it?" Mavin said slowly, almost in a whisper, more to herself than to Bellinda, but the redhead moaned with need. "Yes...Oh fuck yes." Bella breathed.

"Why must you have it?" Mavin asked as she moved her head within a hair's length of Bellinda's steamy pussy lips. She didn't wait for an answer, she already knew what she wanted, so she went for it. Mavin thrust her long taste wand into Bella's cunt, surprising the redhead, whose hips flew off the bed and jerked up and down a few times before settling into a frantic squirm.

Mavin nearly creamed her boxers from the intense rush of sensations flooding her body. She clamped down on Bella's soft inner labia and shook her head from side to side, letting her nose graze the stiff clit in front of her gently. She sucked like a thirsty vampire, thrusting her tongue deeply into Bellinda's tight canal; loving the sweet and distinctively unique taste of Bella's pussy.

Bellinda didn't know where she was. All she knew was the flashing stars in the back of her mind. Her back arched off the bed as her pussy spasmed around Mavin's agile tongue. Her hand's flew to Mavin's head, crushing the tall woman's face into her aching pussy. Mavin licked her way up and seized the hard clit, straining viciously in its hood. Her thumb found its way to Bella's puckered asshole. She teased the ring of muscle a bit and just rubbed it very slowly.

Bellinda's voice screaming in her head only spurred her on. She continued to assault the button of flesh in her mouth, flicking her tongue rapidly over it. She slid a long finger into Bella's dripping sex and felt the redhead's hips come undone. Bella thrashed about on the satin sheets, twisting and bucking as Mavin held her in a death-grip, sucking harder on the sensitive clit. She thumbed Bella's ass gently while she drank the sweet nectar flowing from the clenched walls of the redhead's flower.

Bella's mind had simply shut off. She'd been dropped so suddenly that her brain was mixing signals. The fall seemed endless as she felt herself being sucked dry. Her thighs clamped around Mavin's head but loosened; they were no match for the dark woman's thirst. Her body shook and trembled as wave after wave of an orgasmic tempest washed through her body, searing her flesh and frying her brain. She babbled incoherently as her breath came in short, ragged gasps on the verge of ceasing.

"Oh yeah...fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my fucking god!"

Mavin gave a last, hungry pull on Bella's clit and the small woman went limp. Mavin released her grip but continued to lick up the remaining juices. When she was satisfied, she got up and examined the happy, dreamy expression on Bella's face. She bent down and kissed the pliant lips before her, smearing the fresh cum on Bella's soft lips. She then stretched her full length beside the red-haired woman. Bellinda's even breathing confirmed her mission, so she allowed her mind to wander off while sleep claimed her body.

************

Bellinda stirred in her satin sheets and tossed a bit in the dimly lit room. She felt blindly for Mavin, her green eyes popping open when she came up empty. She saw a note perched on the pillow next to her.

"Sorry I had to leave while you slept but I've got a convention to attend in Washington DC. Hope you had a good time last night, I know I did. See you on Saturday. Mavin Bright."

The note was written in sprawling cursive, far from elegant, with upper and lower case letters mixed together. The tall woman had signed her name in a hurry, the way a doctor would write a prescription. A small shiver bulldozed the redhead's body as bits and pieces of last night flashed through her mind. Bellinda sighed tiredly and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom to take care of pressing matters. Half hour later, she went into her living room to see Joann still snoring on the sofa. The entire place was littered with cups and plates. A few spilled drinks adorned the hardwood floor. 'Good thing I had it sealed,' Bella thought as she began to pick up the place.

Her body felt more relaxed than it had ever been in over the past months. She didn't really feel like doing anything on her day off, but she had to keep her mind off Mavin. Her eyes closed and she saw those gold-speckled orbs; felt the strong, demanding hands; squirmed under the slow, hungry kisses. Bellinda moaned as her mind replayed snippets of unbearable pleasure from the previous night.

The phone rang and the redhead jumped three feet from where she stood. The damn thing rang twice more before she answered it. The voice that greeted her sent her crashing into a nearby chair.

"Howya doin' Linda?" The smooth, southern accent poured from the receiver. Only one person called her 'Linda'.

"Why are you calling me?" Bella said in a tight, cold voice. She most definitely didn't need this now.

"Don't be so harsh Linda, I wanted to wish you a happy birthday." Bella could almost see the smug look on the blonde-haired butch's face.

"That was yesterday if you really care and why the hell is this one so special that you'd get off your high horse to meddle with us lowly folks?" Bellinda said in one breath.

"There you go again, you never give me a chance."

"Well you had your chances Adrian and you blew them all, slut after bimbo." Bella's voice jumped in growing anger. She really didn't need this shit.

"Linda, please calm down, I'm calling for business."

"What?!" Bella nearly screamed.

"I never meant to hurt you and I'm sorry, but that's in the past now."

"You know what? You're right, you ARE in my past, why are you trying now to stick your head in my future?"

"Will you please hear me out, Linda, please?"

"Why Adrian? Because you suddenly remembered my number after two years of nothing from you?"

"No, because I have a business proposition to make."

"I was wrong to think you'd gotten off that high horse, what the fuck makes you think I'd want to do any business with you?"

TMAJO
TMAJO
153 Followers
1...34567...10