Wow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

She did a big head back and mouth open, eyes closed. I think Cody went in her vagina with his big tongue. He was close in and I couldn't tell. Then he came out and back in and I saw the tip of his tongue go in. He worked up her body with his lips, played with her breasts and moved up just a little more and she lifted her knees high and he squeezed his buttocks and went in. Feeling that large head going in her vagina must have been heaven for her.

He got in about two thrusts, not all the way in, and she had her arms around his neck and lips planted hard. He was on his elbows, arms up under her pillow. His butt squeezed and he pushed. About six times and he was fully in and fucked her smoothly and so slow it was surprising. She got her arms down and rubbed his back and the sides of his hips and up to his hair and back again.

I was leaning forward on my bed, watching Bean fuck Cody and Cody fuck Bean. They were good together. I got a camera angle straight up under Cody and every now and then I could see him going in, spreading her skin around his dick. He disappeared going in until his balls cutoff the view. Cody and these girls had something going that I decided to help keep going as much as I could within reason.

Bean had a wonderful orgasm. I could see her body react and her sounds. It was a long one. Cody never stopped. I wondered how long he could go. She was soon moving up into him again. She kept her legs out wide and up but feet flat down. He had plenty of room with those slim hips of his. He kept going fully in and fully out, slow like he started. Almost agonizing slow. Might be his trademark that they liked so much.

After a while she had another orgasm. Two vagina orgasms like that. Wow. About five minutes later Cody let go. He jerked in and out with a number of nice grunts and slowly eased up. He acted like it was unmanly to quit. He stayed in and they both relaxed and he rolled off. Five minutes and Bean went to the bathroom. Cody went when she came back. They spooned, silently. I took off the headphones.

About 10 minutes and Cody moved back and turned her on her back. He slipped down between her legs and got his lips and tongue on her clit, right near the bottom. I could see his lips flexing. He was sucking. Not fast. Wasn't long and she was excited again and pumping up some with head and arms moving around. Cody was sucking faster. He had the front of her bare clit between his lips and went on sucking faster. I could hear her moans in the earphones beside me.

She went ballistic in a lady sort of way. He could hardly keep her down to finish it. They rested beside each other and each went to the bathroom and got dressed. I turned everything off and settled in the den like I never left.

I figured these girls want Cody because he can fuck and keep going and had a big dick and a convenient private bedroom to do it in. That's why they shared him. Enough for everybody. They were all fuck buddies. Great, why not.

Bean came in then Cody. Bean said, "Hi. Looks like you're relaxing this evening. This is such a comfortable room."

Cody said, "Hi mom. Enjoying yourself? Bean and I didn't disturb you did we?"

"Oh Cody," I said. "You know I can't hear anything from way up there and it's almost at the other end of the house. You kids have fun?"

"Yes," Bean said. "Cody showed me something new but I can't tell you. It's so embarrassing. I mean I can't say it out loud but I can whisper it in your ear if you want."

I leaned my ear up. Cody was away some. Bean whispered, "He made me have an orgasm with his tongue on my clit. It was the first time. I just screamed and moaned. It was so thrilling. I don't know what came over him but I'm going to do the same thing. I think he'll like it. Don't tell him I told you.

Out loud she said, "I've got to be going before my daddy starts worrying. He probably thinks I'm out running around with a bunch of boys. I wouldn't do that." She kissed my cheek and she and Cody went to the front door.

Cody came back and said, "She's a little shy but I'm slowly bringing her along. A little experience and I think she'll relax and enjoy herself. Did you enjoy watching?"

"Oh yes. Almost wet my pants again. That's getting to be a habit around you. Thank you for the setup. It really is fun. If I get comfortable with a guy we'll use your bedroom and you can watch if you want."

"That's a deal," he said. "Mom, The equipment has burned in so I need to check if everything is ok, be sure there are no problems. Could you go up and move around the room and sit and whatever. I need time to switch and zoom and check movement. You have to go slow and I'll check the sound too. Just go slow. We can do this later if you want."

"Now's fine. I'm not busy. You ready now?"

"Sure. I'll have the tv on by the time you get there."

I went up, going slower so he had time to get situated. I think I decided when I went in the door. I was probably still excited from watching him and Bean. I went in and stopped at the foot of the bed. I slowly took off my blouse. I knew about where the cameras were. I hooked my shorts and slowly pulled them down below my panties, bending way over and slipping them off my feet.

I lay back on the bed, legs open and put my arms out wide. I pushed my panties down just below my pussy and lifted both my legs way up and slowly slid them off. I got way up on the bed on the pillow right where Bean was and turned on my front. I reached behind and undid my bra, legs out wide. I lay there humping my hips into the mattress slowly then rolled over and took off my bra.

Lifting my knees up and wide, feet planted I reached and palmed my pussy high and low for about two or three minutes. One hand rolling my nipples, I brought my knees way up, feet up, and rubbed my clit nicely then a finger in my vagina. I worked with one finger then two then started humping with my feet down again.

I spent time getting all my clothes back on, bending over and pressing everything in comfortably. Then I went back down.

Cody was in the den, standing up, dick pushing out in his pants. Fully. I said, "How was that?"

"Thanks mom," he said, smiling so much it probably hurt. "All the views were sharp and clear and I could pan around and the zoom was excellent. Very clear and sharp. I could actually see the hairs on your head."

Then he turned and went back upstairs, mouth wide smiling, eyes twinkling.

***

About mid-morning one day the doorbell rang and a very nice lady about my age introduced herself and asked if I had a few minutes and if it was convenient could we talk. I said 'sure' and we settled down in the den. She liked tea rather than coffee. She was smiling brightly.

She said, "I wanted to stop by and say thank you. I wanted to say that before I said something that might alarm you. I'm Bean's mom and she is very happy with how things turned out for her. I'm the one that got her started on the path to Cody.

"I called someone I'm close friends with that has a daughter named Sandra. She talked to Sandra who knows Bean and Sandra talked to Cody and he and Bean got together and it's been great. Bean and I talk and she tells me most everything but we hold what we say very private. Bean isn't after Cody, they get together just to, uh, you know."

"Oh yes," I said. "Just to have sex. I know Sandra, she comes to see Cody sometimes. Bean is a wonderful girl. It's great when she comes over. She's so happy and she and Cody have a great time. Nothing but smiles."

"Well, just so you know," she said, "It's fine with me if they climb in bed and have sex for hours each day and do every position they can think of. It's what she needs and she's very glad Cody enjoys her and so am I. She even tried to get me to come over and watch.

"She says I need to do more. Her dad is more of a straight lace person. A good dad but a bit strict. We don't do that much anymore and he always was quick in bed anyway."

"If you would like to its ok with me and I could quietly ask Cody," I said.

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to interfere," she said. "I wouldn't want to influence what they're doing. Some of the things we do is ok when we're doing it but watching the same thing can be much more erotic. I don't know if I could just watch. Maybe after her and Cody get more comfortable with each other. I asked Bean if I could stop by and thank you and she said it was fine that I would like you and I do."

We chatted for another fifteen or twenty minutes and she was off. Bean had a great mom. She said Bean also said if she came and watched maybe Cody and she could mess around and she could get what her dad wasn't supplying. Abby suggested about the same thing with me. Come and watch and mess around some. I don't think Bean's mom has dismissed that yet and I don't think I have either. It certainly fills your head thinking about it.

Cody didn't actually have that many girlfriend visitors, maybe one every week or so. Sometimes not for two weeks. I didn't know what he was doing elsewhere. He was working so maybe he didn't do any outside liaisons.

***

One day Cody caught me out on the patio in back.

"Mom," he said. "A woman about your age is getting friendly. She's very nice and very attractive. I haven't encouraged her and she's quiet about it. Not pushing. I think she's saying she's available without saying so. It's different enough that I thought I should let you know. She's single, no kids. I think she just wants to have some fun. Anyway she's just friendly right now."

"That's interesting, "I said. "If you're attracted to her why not. As long as you're having fun. It might be a nice change. You might learn something from my generation."

"I already learned something from your generation. Your generation likes to play around with sex just as much as mine. Not surprising considering how much fun sex is. Maybe that's what she's doing, getting back in. I'll see, let you know."

***

I hid in my bedroom. I wanted Cody's new friend to be comfortable which she wouldn't be if she came in and found someone her age roaming around the house. I heard them in the kitchen getting something to drink. Hopefully some wine, then it was quiet. I had the tv on and was propped up in bed, next to my night table. I had some wine.

I didn't have the earphones on, I was just watching. They sat in chairs on the other side of the bed from the door and talked. After a few minutes Cody reached out and held her hand. She stopped talking and sipped some wine. She wasn't sure. It might be difficult for her. They both had light colored summer shorts on, looked like stretch waists, she had a button up shirt and he had one of his normal tops.

The hardest part of a new liaison is getting in bed. It's as difficult as breaking the ice. Most guys will start with a finger on the thigh or neck or down the arm. Anything to make personal contact. A place to start. Cody put his wine down and knelt between her legs, which were open some. She was a little surprised I guess. She sank backward to the back of the chair. He smiled at her and kissed a knee.

She smiled nicely and he kissed the other knee then moved up the top of her thigh and then up the inside, of both. She was biting a lip and still smiling very nicely. She liked that. He kissed her blouse right in the middle of her stomach and moved down to the top of her crotch and hissed her there. He took her shoes off and then his and led her around the bed. She sat down and he lifted her feet up on. She found a pillow before Cody got to the other side.

I zoomed in and Cody wasn't up yet. Not showing much. He pulled his top up just enough to see some skin above his shorts. Then he undid her bottom button. She seemed fascinated watching. He pulled his top up some more and undid another button. Pretty soon all her buttons were undone.

He kissed her and she melted in heavily. It had been building up for her. No telling how long. Breaking and getting a breath Cody pushed his shorts about a quarter of the way down his hips, both sides. Then he slipped hers down the same amount. She bit her lips again. In that same spot I would know I was about to get fucked. She had to be pushing her pussy out. He pushed his shorts down about the same amount, then hers.

She had on panties. She must have noticed Cody didn't have any underwear on and his dick would be out the next time. He took off his top and her blouse. He kissed her again. Slow, softly pressing, sensuous kisses. They were turned towards each other and Cody undid her bra. She might not have noticed, he was so smooth.

Cody slid his pants down off the back of his buns. His dick was keeping them up in front. He took off her pants and pressed his dick in nicely. I changed cameras and got a view straight up their bodies from about the top of the dresser mirror at the bottom of the bed. How she couldn't swing her leg over his hip is beyond me. I would be showing him where. There, right there.

I pulled the image out so I could see her face and hips. Cody took his shorts off. He was nude. His dick was straight on to her. He eased her on her back and she saw his dick and I saw her face. She was turned on. He got his tongue on her stomach and worked up. He went right up in between her breasts, taking off her bra as he went then gave her several passionate minutes on her nipples.

She had her head back, mouth open, and just let him go. It was exactly what she wanted, what she was hoping for, a full sexual thrill. He got back down and moved in between her legs and lifted them both and together against his chest. He hooked her panties and slid them off her buns and up and off her feet.

Hands under her knees he opened her legs. On his knees he angled down and pushed in. I saw that one clearly, up close. Should have watched her expression. Two or three thrusts and he had his balls tickling her. He started his slow rhythm and held it for two or three minutes. Then he backed out and turned onto his back, up on his pillow.

She got on top, tilted one leg up and guided him in and fucked him silly. How he knew that's what she wanted was a man thing I guess. He thrust and joined her. About ten minutes and she got off and on the pillow with her head, knees down, butt up, legs wide. Cody got behind and pushed in and fucked her silly. About ten minutes and he pulled out and she lay down and he spooned her. She lifted a leg and he scissored her.

Now that view I could see perfectly. She had an attractive package, very nice everything. Cody's dick was moving in and out easily, plenty of moisture. Plenty of width, plenty of length. She was perfectly shaved with an attractive patch above, down to the top of her hood.

She was open wide all the way down. Cody was holding her leg comfortable and she wasn't being pushed up every time he went in. It was his normal really slow fuck. It seemed each of his girlfriends enjoyed that slow speed. He was playing with her breasts a lot of the time and some nice kisses. They fit together very well.

She was working her clit and soon had an orgasm. With the slow speed from Cody it lasted longer than normal and he kept going. When he was close he pulled out and pumped his dick and orgasmed right into her tuff of pubic hair. Wow was that exciting. First time I've seen him do that. I damn near had an orgasm right there. That was erotic. A minute or two before I realized I had my hands in my pants. Felt really good.

They talked some. She went to the bathroom, he went to the bathroom, she got dressed, he got dressed. They stood and kissed for the longest time and talked. Pretty passionate kissing too, considering it was over. I think she liked to linger which was very nice. People don't do that much anymore.

A little while and Cody knocked on the door and I went out, turning the tv off. We went hand in hand to the kitchen for something to drink. Cody," I said. "That was very nice of you. I think she really enjoyed herself. It was different. Brings back a few moments. Thanks for letting me watch."

He gave me a hug. A nice hug too. I think he pressed in some. I felt a thing down there. He wasn't up but didn't have to be with a dick that size.

A few weeks later Cody said the lady that came to visit got married. She wanted to see if she wanted to continue being single or not. She said she liked steady sex. Her husband had asked her to marry him a few months earlier. He's working in Holland for a year, possibly two, then returning to Albuquerque. They will be together. Cody said he would miss her.

***

I slowly figured it out, what was happening. Some very nice families had some daughters that were growing up. Their moms, so far, found a way to augment their life experiences on a very private level. Cody was that life experience and that private level. A word between moms got them to Cody. Cody was doing what all people do. I just happen to be where I could know it. After Cody they were off to college or finishing school but called him when back for vacation or holidays. There was always the occasional lady.

***

Cody called from work. Saturday and he was working half a day. He said a friend would be over this afternoon. Her name was Cindy. I came back from golf early. She arrived about 12:30. Cody wasn't home yet. We introduced ourselves and went to the kitchen. Tea for me, soda for her. Diet. She was nervous and quiet. I edged her into the den, less light and more relaxed.

We didn't engage that much and I caught her hand shaking a little. We were on the sofa, close, and I put a hand on hers and said, "Cindy, what is it? You seem concerned."

She said, "Abby said to come early and talk with you. I'm just, you know."

"You're nervous about Cody, or nervous about sex, or if, maybe, it's your first time or you're not ready yet."

Before I continued she said, "Oh, no, I'm ready. All of that is fine, I mean it is my first time but I'm ready. I've never seduced a boy before and I'm nervous about that. I don't know what to do to a boy. I know all about everything but how do I get him excited. What if it's a flop? I'm worried so much I'm shaking.

"Do you know what I did, right in front of mom? I kissed Cody. Mom loved it and got us to do it again, longer. She kept rubbing my behind. I had a thin skirt on and she said not to wear any panties so I would entice Cody. But in bed it isn't going to be just kissing. I don't know how to seduce a boy.

"I asked mom if she could show me how but she said it would be better if I fumbled along until I understood everything. I don't want to do that. Can you tell me what Cody likes?"

I had so many decisions to make for so many reasons I was confused for a moment. "Cindy, I'll be right back. Try and relax for a moment." I called Cody and quickly explained and for him to have lunch out and come in quietly and stay upstairs and out of sight. He said 'will do' and 'thanks'.

I got some wine and back to the den. We had a little wine and I said I could show her some technique if she would like to and she was much livelier and immediately agreed, anything. I took Cindy to my bedroom, right off the den. I suggested we get settled on the bed and she took off her shoes and climbed right on, smiling, ready willing and able.

She had on really nice shorts, light tan and about the same top. I had on somewhat the same. I said, "First of all, you have to absolutely relax. You can still have lots of sex if you're not relaxed but you won't concentrate on the sex and enjoy yourself. Trust your lover for the most part. If you feel at odds with what he does just say so. He doesn't know so you have to mention it. Also tell him something you like. Same reason.

"Don't be in a hurry. Casually begin to get familiar and in a sexual mood, like this." I slipped an arm over her waist and leaned in and kissed her, pressing my clit right into hers. Wow. I didn't realize how thin our clothes were. That was good. "When it feels right slip your hand down in the back of his pants, like this." I slid my hands down under her shorts and it went under her panties right down her butt crack. Stretch top. She got a moan and got her tongue working.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers