Wow! That Was Quick!

Story Info
Surviving cancer patient finds her true love.
1.4k words
3.89
15.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been waiting...I've been waiting for this moment almost all of my life...I can't chicken out now! At least that was Heaven Leigh Gants thoughts as she walked across the stairs, leading toward the stadium. The stadium where thousands of eyes would watch her and thousands of hearts might gain hope. She smoothed down her green silk gown and walked.

Heaven was a cancer survivor and wanted to help others that were in the same situation as her. She had been 11 when she found that she had a small knot on the back of her neck. The doctors scanned it and declared that her condition wasn't very stable and they were not sure how long she would live. But after 9 years, she was still alive. They had gone into her neck and removed the cancer, she was lucky to be alive today.

And she wanted to inspire the frightened people to take ahold of destiny and try to live. The one thing that helped anyone, was hope. Hope for the future that is. As Heaven stepped onto the stage and lights dropped on her, she was fully prepared.

"Ladies and gentlemen...I am so glad to have you all here today inspiring hope for the young men and woman. Young men and woman who have cancer."

She gave them a smile. "My name is Heaven Leigh and I will be talking to you today." "I hope that I can inspire some hope...because thats what we really need."

VvVv

As the conference concluded, she slowly slipped off the stage and tried to get around the crowd. Her small body easily slipped through all of the chattering people without being noticed and she exited the stadium. When she got to her car, a blue sedan, however she found herself staring into some unfamiliar purplish/blue eyes.

"Hello, can I help you sir?"

He turned slowly around and gave her the most glowering frown, a very HANDSOME frown. Everything about him was handsome from his black hair to his straight nose...to his eyes.

"Hello, Miss Gant." he said and then he stepped towards her. "I'm sorry. Is this your car?" he asked.

"Yes, thats my car. Whats wrong...?" she asked getting a little bit worried. "You parked beside me and I can't get out of the parking lot." he said quite bluntly.

"I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed and rushed to get her keys. "I never usually do that! Please forgive me." she said as she slowly put her car in drive and almost pushed the pedal to the metal, when he stuck his head inside.

"I think I'll survive." he almost whispered. It was as if his voice came and gone with the wind. She smiled at him and said, "Goodbye...Mr..?" she slightly asked. "Dawn. Dawn is my name. And goodbye to you too, Heaven." he gave her a mock bow and got into his car, a flashy corvete, and sped off.

Or so she thought...

VvVv

As Dawn drove down the highway, about 2 miles from the conference, his car broke down. "Hell." he growled and knew he would have to take a bus or hitchhike home.

He sighed and resigned to his fate, walking down the dusty highway. Fate was certainly a bitch, he thought and continued to walk until he saw a car approaching.

He waved it down to find that it was the same car as before. With that beautiful woman...Heaven.

"Oh, my, what happened?" she asked with worry in her pretty face.

Heaven seemed perfect. How ironic that her name was Heaven. She had blond hair, green eyes..if that is what you would almost call the cat-like eyes, a beautiful fully developed mouth and a little turned up nose.

"My damned car broke down...you wouldn't mind giving a man a ride...would you?" he asked, putting up his guarded face. To his suprise, she smiled and replied, "Of course, It would be my honor!"

She pulled her car up a little and he tried to get in, but she moved up a little bit more. "I see." he said and a grin appeared on his face. Every time he would get close to the car, she would pull up a little. Then he pretended to scream in pain.

She, abviously thought he had been injured and jumped quickly out of the car. When she got close enough he pounced up and grapped her by the waist. "OUCH!" she said and fell down.

They were both laughing by the time they finally got into the car and Dawn thought to himself, "This was a good beginning."

VvVv

Heaven was happy when she started the car. Maybe he wasn't as prudish as he pretended to be! She seemed to have been staring in space for a while, because he said, "Why aren't you starting the car?" he had a smile on his face, so she knew he was playing around though.

"So where would you like to go?" she asked, and he gave her the directions to his condo. When she finally got there, she thought it looked great. As they lived in Florida, he simply had to have a beach house! At least that is what he told her.

She walked him to the door and as he began to go inside, he twirled back around and caught her off balance. The one thing that she hadn't expected to feel was his hungry lips on hers...she wasn't...what most people would call beautiful...just pretty.

But that wasn't what Dawn thougt as he hungryily devoured her lips. He thought she was the most sexy and aluring woman he had every met. He raised his head up and looked deep into her eyes and knew what she wanted...he wanted it too.

He carried her into the house and into his room. A beautiful room, Heaven thought. With dusty blues and peaches..yet with a masculine feel to it. As he laid her on the bed all of her senses were assalted by his smell. It was delicious. A combination of sweat and peppermint. She purred like a well-petted cat and rubbed her body up and down his.

Dawn groaned and began to rub the bulge in his pants, the denim too restricting to her mound. He slowly..very slowly...unclothed her and watched as the curves appeared. He thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seem and as he made small kisses and nips on her neck ,he moved downward.

She couldn't believe how good this felt. She was a virgin and had never felt anything like this. She gasped as he rounded her belly button with his tounge and he looked up.

Her green eyes and his blue, communicated something that only they could understand...their little secret somehow. He went lowier and still lowwier until he encountered her silk white panties, which he practically ripped off.

The first touch of his tounge was frightening and she tried to move back. It was too much the pressure...then she relaxed. She could feel his tounge everywhere and the pleasure blended together as she moaned and thrashed beneath him. He wouldn't quit and she finally felt a pressure deep down in her pussy.

The pressure kept building..and building...until she felt like a dam has burst in her. The tremors racked her body and Dawn slid up quickly and positioned his cock to her entrance. She cried out and pushed him.

He was temporarily caught off balance and growled fiercely until her mouth covered his dick. The pleasure was so intense for him that he began to moan loudly and push upward. She was only teasing the tip of his dick but it felt like a vaccumm hose on his dick! "Baby...that feels amazing!" he said as he grasped her hair and pulled her head all the way down. She gagged a little and quickly regained composure swallowing all of his dick down, which measured to about 9 inches.

Finally he couldn't take any more and pulled her SLOWLY off. "Baby...I need to be inside of you." then he jumped on top of her and once again, teased her pussy. The pressure as he pushed slowly into her hurt like a bitch...but it seemed to complete the ache. She began moving to his rythm and he went faster, growling loudly.

Everything blurred to her and she couldn't tell one pleasure from another...but she didn't care. As she came to her end, ultimately so did he He layed down on her and whispered in the aftermath, telling her words of love and how they would be together.

She truely loved him...even though they hadn't known each other long. He had more substance than most guys that she knew.

"What are you thinking, love?" he asked in his lazy way and rubbed his foot against her.

"The future...I'm thinking about hope for the future..." she said and he gave her a sweet kiss.