Wraith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cymry
cymry
26 Followers

"I made sure James, like I always do. Her parents are deceased and she has no other family to speak of, no close connection to anyone. I also saw to it that her landlord knew she would not return," Stephen raised a brow at his companion, "I'll have someone drop by toward the end of the week to remove the car as well. You know the routine James."

"Yes, yes of course. I appreciate your help in this matter Stephen, as always. Great grandfather should be satisfied for a time now," James murmured as he swirled the amber liquid in his glass distractedly. Stephen had the distinct impression he was speaking to himself.

"I'll have at least a year before he begins to get restless again."

"Just let me know a few months before you need another girl James, and I'll take care of it," Stephen looked directly at James as he spoke, forcing the other's attention back to the conversation, "You know I always do."

cymry
cymry
26 Followers
12