Wrangler Butts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay across the 4-wheeler stud. I wanna eat your ass!"

Darrin moaned as he moved into position. His knees under him and his ass open and exposed. Mitch dove in again. Still moist from his earlier session, he tormented Darrin again with his tongue. Soon adding a finger, Mitch worked to open Darrin. Rubbing firmly, he felt the ring of muscle soften and open. As he slid in three fingers, Darrin almost collapsed against the machine. His skin flushed, as his body readied itself for the intruder. Mitch smiled, knowing his lover was ready; he let his fingers slide from the opening. Reaching down, he unzipped his jeans and pulled out his drooling cock. Reaching in his pocket again, he pulled out a second condom and began unrolling it on his dick. Darrin looked back and laughed at the sight.

"Damn, Mitch. How many rubbers did you bring?"

"Enough, College. I'm don't ever plan to be without supplies again," said Mitch with a laugh.

Mitch moved them so Darrin was lying at the perfect height over the ATV. Spitting on his latex jacketed dick, Mitch pressed it against Darrin's brown eye, watching as the head popped through Darrin's sphincter. Slowly he pushed in, letting Darrin recover with each increment. Inch after delicious inch burrowed into Darrin's hot ass, with Mitch adding more saliva as his dick disappeared into Darrin's bowels. Mitch waited, knowing that Darrin would need more time to recover with only spit for lube. Finally Darrin sighed and his muscles relaxed. Laying his face against the machine, he looked back at Mitch.

"Cowboy. Next time add lube packets to your preparedness kit."

Mitch replied with a laugh, "Yup, you bet stud."

Beginning slowly, Mitch soon was slamming into Darrin as he gripped tight onto the ATV. Darrin's moans were loud and animalistic as the pounding found his prostate again and again. Mitch was headed to climax too, as the tight jeans rubbed him in unexpectedly erotic ways. Suddenly remembering the revelation from their previous time on this hill, he stopped deep inside Darrin, and fished another condom from his pocket. Reaching around, he unrolled the bright red rubber over his lover's dick. Darrin looked back, panting with desire to see his cock sheathed in latex.

"Oh fuckinghell. You remembered. Shit that's so hot," said Darrin with a moan.

And then Mitch grabbed Darrin's hips and began to pile drive into his hole. His zipper leaving rows of indentations over Darrin's pale white ass as he drove them both closer and closer to orgasm. Holding on was all Darrin was able to do as his ass was pounded. As Darrin's cries reached a fever pitch, Mitch felt the cum boil from his balls. His body jerked as Darrin's ass clamped down hard. Both men simultaneously filled their condoms with hot seed. The last tremor of climax rippled through Mitch's body as he collapsed across Darrin's bare back.

"Oh god, you are so sexy. And I am so fuckin' lucky."

Darrin laughed. "God, I'm glad you think so. I think you're fucked up to think it, especially after today's little melt down."

"Shush, it's all good," said Mitch.

Pulling back, he slowly let his dick slide out of Darrin's ass. Reaching down, he pulled off the filled condom and held it up with a smile.

"Look. This is how horny you make me. I fuckin' filled the damn condom."

Darrin rolled over and reached down to pull off his own rubber. Holding it for Mitch to see, "Look stud! I almost filled it too. You just fucked the cum out of me!"

They both laughed and tossed the used condoms into the grass. As they redressed, Mitch leaned over and kissed Darrin on the cheek.

"I do love you, you know."

Darrin kissed him back gently. "I love you too. So much."

Putting the last of their clothing on the two men started back to the headquarters and the end of the day.

12