Wrangler Butts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrin started a retort, and clamped his jaw shut at the sound of a knock at the door. Mitch moved to open it. Standing on the porch were Gordy and Sam, Gordy looking much as he had when Darrin first met him. Sam looked more, preppy, and wore a look of concern. Gordy stepped through the door and hugged Mitch and then grabbed Darrin's shoulder and squeezed it. Sam's greeting was a more reserved nod to them both. Gordy looked at Darrin and smiled,

"Are we early? Looks like you aren't quite ready to go yet Darrin," said Gordy.

"He was just about to jump in the shower," answered Mitch, "We'll be ready in just a couple of minutes." And with that he planted both hands on Darrin's back and pushed him toward the bedroom and closed the door behind them. As Darrin undressed he glared at Mitch, mouthing 'this is not over' as he walked into the shower. Mitch started laying Darrin out some clothes when he heard Gordy from the other room,

"Come on guys, no time for hanky-panky. I've been craving Rudy's ever since Mitch called," yelled Gordy.

Hearing that, Darrin ripped back the shower curtain and mouthed 'Rudy's!' at Mitch, flipped him off, and then slammed the curtain back shut. Mitch couldn't help but chuckle, because he knew it was one of Darrin's favorite places to eat. He decided that Darrin was going to cooperate, even though he was pissed, and moved out to chat with Sam and Gordy. As they were visiting, they heard Darrin get out of the shower, and begin getting dressed, although not without the drama of hearing a few things thrown around the room. Even Sam chuckled when Mitch put an innocent look on his face and shrugged at the noise. But a surprisingly short time later Darrin appeared, at least outwardly ready to go.

They all climbed into Gordy's four-door pickup for the short trip. It turned out to be a surprisingly pleasant drive, with Darrin making an effort to be congenial. Fortunately the wait at the restaurant was short and the barbeque was tasty. On the drive back to the house, the conversation was relaxed with all four men enjoying each other's company. Once they pulled up to the house, Mitch invited the others in for a beer. Gordy glanced at Sam and got an imperceptible nod. As they enjoyed the ice-cold beer, they continued their conversation. Gordy started telling stories from his days playing college football and soon had them all laughing so hard they were gasping for air. Sam glanced at his watch and nudged Gordy,

"We need to go. We both have a lot of crap to do."

"Yeah, you're right," said Gordy, "Thanks for the invite guys. We had a great time tonight."

Darrin looked a little embarrassed and nodded, "We did too. A really good time! Thanks for coming over."

And at that the evening rapidly broke up. Darrin and Mitch stood on the porch with Darrin's arm around Mitch's neck, waving goodbye. Once the pickup was out of sight, Darrin curled his arm into a headlock and started rubbing his knuckles over Mitch's head.

"Asshole! You pulled a fast one on me."

Mitch laughed and reached between Darrin's legs and gripped his package, "Yes, I did, and don't you feel better?"

"I'll show you how much better I feel!" Grabbing the smaller man, Darrin threw him over his shoulder, carried him into the bedroom and dropped Mitch onto the bed. Quickly stripping him, and then flung his own clothes onto the floor. He crawled beside Mitch. Their hands explored as their lips pressed hard against each other. Mitch's lips parted slightly, allowing Darrin to slip his tongue inside. As their passionate kissing continued, both sets of hands found the objects of their quest. Their mutual stroking was punctuated with heavy panting as the lack of recent activity resulted in little staying power for either of them. Their movements and caresses continued as the pressure built until they reached their limits and both men started barreling toward orgasm. Now jacking furiously, their kisses reduced to small bites and panting, Darrin felt scalding cum splatter across his stomach, giving him the final push over the edge and he started shooting his load across Mitch's torso. Reduced to twitching muscles and gasping for breath, the two of them collapsed against the bed.

"Shit. I really needed that. You're amazing baby," said Darrin.

Mitch kissed him back and caressed his face, "You are the amazing one my love. And someday you'll see that." Mitch chuckled, "If I don't kill you before your Orals that is."

Darrin laughed, "I know, I've been a royal pain in the ass. I promise I'll try to calm down."

Mitch smiled and kissed Darrin, knowing that he would move back into his world of study soon enough. He rolled over and grabbed the towel from Darrin's earlier shower and cleaned them both off. Wrapping his arms around Darrin, he pulled the sheet over them as they settled in for the last full nights sleep either of them would have for some time.

<><><><><>

Darrin knew he had not been particularly easy to live with over the last month. The closer it got to his Orals, the less pleasant he was to be around. Last week he had even managed to make Gordy mad during one of his tirades. But Mitch seemed to have weathered the storm, at least so far. The exam was only hours away and he'd seen to every detail. It would all be perfect.

He looked up as the office door opened to see Mitch walk in with his arms loaded with food. Darrin smiled slightly, thankful that Mitch had volunteered to get the food for the snacks for the dissertation committee. They'd talked about what Darrin wanted last night, so he was sure there wouldn't be any issues. He glanced over again and frozen in horror; all the bags said "Walmart.".

"What did you do?" Darrin screeched.

Mitch let out a long sigh and then turned to look at Darrin. "What's wrong?"

"Walmart? You bought the fuckin' snacks at Walmart!"

Mitch calmly laid the bags on his desk, turned and walked over until he was touching Darrin, and then leaned down.

"Just so you know, if this is some kind of sick test, you aren't going to run me off. If this is how you handle stress, we're getting you some help. But you're stuck with me," Mitch said, "Also, you will be apologizing to Gordy. Personally I can't believe he didn't punch you. What I got will be fine. They aren't grading your snacks. I'll take care of that part. You need to focus on passing." Mitch gave a feral smile, "And not alienating all of our friends!"

Darrin's brows furrowed, his body tensed and his face turned red as he prepared to rip into Mitch and tell him how useless he was. He stood up, pushing Mitch back as he did, leaning in so their noses almost touched. Darrin inhaled and gazed into those eyes; and paused. Fortunately for Darrin something stopped him. In almost a death throes flashback he reviewed the past month and realized how difficult he had been to be around. Horrified he fell into the chair and buried his face in his hands. His comprehension of how close he had come to ruining everything crashed down on him, he looked up at his boyfriend and saw his questioning look.

"I'm sorry Mitch. You can't know how sorry I am. I've been an ass for the last month and you haven't decked me!"

Mitch barked out a laugh, "It was close a few times." He reached down and squeezed Darrin's shoulder, "It's fine. We're fine. Your orals are in an hour and you will do great." His face broke into a broad smile, "And I'll be the queen of snacks!"

Darrin glanced up with his face frozen in an unreadable expression, wondering if Mitch realized what he had just said. As their eyes locked, Mitch wiggled his eyebrows and blew him a kiss. At that point Darrin couldn't hold back any longer and burst out laughing. Soon he was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his face. He stood and wrapped his arms around Mitch, hugged him and then kissed him tenderly.

"Thank you, for putting up with me," said Darrin.

Mitch kissed him back, "I've got your back babe. Now, go through the last of those torturous equations and I'll get everything else ready."

The next hour flew by and Darrin soon found himself walking into the conference room with his committee. He glanced over and saw that Mitch had taken care of everything and he was impressed, not a single Walmart plastic clamshell could be seen. The end of the next hour found Darrin leaning against the wall, waiting for his committee to decide if he had passed or failed after he had discussed, argued and explained his research from every conceivable angle. The exam had been more challenging than he thought it would be, with one of his committee being unusually inquisitive about the quality of his research. But now the wait had seem to go on for a longer than normal time. Suddenly the door opened and they ushered him back. After a few more seconds, one of them realized that he was waiting for an answer.

"Darrin, for god's sake. Relax. You passed of course!"

After that point there was little that Darrin remembered, other than the fact that none of them seemed to consider that he wouldn't pass. After numerous slaps on the back, and congratulatory handshakes, he headed back to his office.

Mitch leaned back in his chair as Darrin walked in, watching as Darrin's skin returned to a normal tint. Finally Darrin looked over and gave a small smile,

"I passed."

Mitch chuckled, and then softly laughed, soon laughing so hard that he was gasping for air. After a few minutes he was able to regain his composure and he scooted his chair over and kissed Darrin.

"My boyfriend, the master of understatement! You torture everyone around you for a solid month, and after it's over I get a little 'I passed'. I should beat the shit out of you just on principle!"

Darrin's crooked smile broadened, "Yeah, you probably should."

"Well luckily your boyfriend is very understanding," said Mitch with a smile, "Get your stuff, I'm taking you out to The Republic tonight to celebrate."

"The Republic! Really?"

"Yes really! Where else would I take my man to celebrate passing his orals," said Mitch, "It'll also give you a chance to tell Gordy that you're sorry. Cause he and Sam are going with us. So come on, let's go home. They're meeting us there at 7:00pm."

The rest of the evening was a blur to Darrin. But he did apologize profusely to Gordy, who of course brushed it off as nothing, but Darrin could tell from the look on Sam's face that it was needed. The steaks and beer were excellent, and Darrin enjoyed that he could absolutely relax with Gordy and Sam. After goodbyes, Darrin was glad the drive home was mercifully short. As they walked through the door, Darrin had the feeling that something was different but he couldn't put his finger on it. Before he could work out the issue, Mitch seated him on the couch.

"Don't move. I have surprises for you," said Mitch.

Darrin watched as he almost ran to the bedroom and returned after a short time with a small flat box. Mitch flopped on the couch beside him and handed Darrin the box.

"Open it!"

"If I didn't know better, I'd think it was jewelry."

Mitch laughed, "Nope, much better than jewelry."

Darrin slowly started opening the box. As he lifted the lid, he saw what appeared to be a carefully folded form.

"Open it!"

Darrin gave Mitch an inquisitive look and slowly opened the paper. He immediately recognized it, and looked up at Mitch.

"You got tested!"

"Yup, got tested for everything. My pecker is sparkling clean!"

Darrin cracked up laughing at Mitch's description. Then he pulled his wallet out, removed an identical piece of paper, and handed it to Mitch.

"I did too. Just to double check, and so you'd know."

"When?" asked Mitch.

"When we got back from the station."

Grinning Mitch took both pieces of paper and laid them aside. Leaning in he kissed Darrin, letting their lips linger as he pressed in again and again, covering Darrin with kisses. Running his fingers over Darrin's goatee he smiled at the feel.

"I love your goatee, it's so sexy."

Darrin leaned and nipped at Mitch's cheek and then ran his hands over Mitch's face. The rough texture translating into erotic sensations that traveled down to his groin. Reaching for Mitch's shirt, he started to undo the snaps. Mitch grabbed his hands and kissed him again.

"No College, I have something else in mind for tonight."

Mitch stood and pulled Darrin from the couch, leading him into the bedroom. Darrin was surprised to see the room softly lit by a number of candles. A few feet from the foot of the bed was the missing element Darrin had sensed when they came into the house, an overstuffed chair. He gave Mitch an inquisitive look.

"It's your night tonight, stud. I just want you to enjoy."

And with that Mitch started undressing him. Slowly he unbuttoned Darrin's shirt, kissing his neck with each button. As the last button fell away, Mitch ran his hands over Darrin's hairy chest. Targeting his nipples, Mitch rubbed his thumbs over the pink protrusions. Darrin's head flopped back and moaned softly as he enjoyed the treatment that Mitch was giving him.

Mitch pushed the shirt up, sliding it over Darrin's shoulders and then letting it fall to the floor. As his hands slowly slid over Darrin's back, Mitch sucked and bit on his neck. Darrin's senses were submerged in the delicious foreplay, oblivious to anything other than his mounting ardor. Just as he thought it couldn't get any better, Mitch pushed him into the chair and pulled off his boots and socks, tossing them to the side. He reached up and opened Darrin's jeans, slowly sliding down the zipper until they were splayed open and displaying the black jockstrap that Darrin was wearing. Mitch ran his hands lightly over Darrin's package and smiled.

"Babe, did you buy every color they had?"

Darrin blushed and then laughed, "Maybe . . ."

Mitch chuckled and then slipped Darrin's jeans off. Mitch slowly ran his fingernails through the thick hair on Darrin's thighs, getting close to the cloth-covered package, but never touching it. Mitch smiled as each pass of his fingers caused Darrin's cock to flex and the wet spot on his jock to expand. Kneeling in front of Darrin, Mitch reached up and grabbed the jockstrap, smiling at Darrin as he teasingly tugged on it.

"Ready for this to come off babe?"

"Oh god yes! I'm so horned up!"

Mitch started pulling them down and Darrin lifting his ass to help. As they slid down his legs, Darrin's wet, hard cock flipped out and smacked against his stomach. A loud groan erupted from his lips.

Darrin felt Mitch's hot hand wrap around his throbbing cock. Biting his bottom lip he watched as Mitch extended his tongue, sliding it around the drenched head and licking it clean. Slipping it from his mouth, Mitch sighed at the taste of Darrin's clear juice. Looking up at Darrin he smiled,

"How was that babe? Is that what you wanted?"

"Fucker! Suck it! Shit I need to come!"

"Oh lover, we are only getting started. Now, you can only watch until I tell you otherwise. You can't touch me," Mitch flicked it finger against Darrin's aching cock, "Or yourself."

"Ok, yeah. God you are torturing me!"

"That is kinda the idea!" said Mitch with a smile.

Mitch stood and flipped on music. As the erotic dance music pulsed out of the iPod, Mitch started to strip for Darrin. He slowly popped apart the lowest shirt snap, then tugged harder and instantly opened his shirt to his sternum. Mitch moved in time to the music as he ground his hairy abs against Darrin's bare shoulders. Moving to Darrin's lap, Mitch ground his ass against Darrin's crotch before dancing away.

He ripped open the last snaps as he danced and pulled Darrin's head back against him, running his hands over Darrin's chest. He spent several minutes running his hands back and forth over Darrin's torso as he rubbed his writhing torso against Darrin. Moving off, he opened the button of his jeans. Sliding the zipper down, it soon became obvious that Mitch was commando. Darrin's lust was rising as he watched his boyfriend strip and give him a lap dance. Even if he could, Darrin wouldn't have dared to touch himself or he would have exploded. The glimpse of Mitch's wiry pubic hair busting from his open fly caused Darrin to moan loudly.

Mitch turned his back to Darrin as his pants slipped over his hips. The jeans caught at his thighs for a few seconds while Mitch gyrated his hairy ass. With a shake Mitch dropped his pants. Stepping out of his jeans, he backed closer to Darrin. Bending forward, his butt cheeks parted as his torso swayed. Darrin's lust mounted as he grabbed at Mitch's ass, the ass he would love to taste. Mitch dodged his grab and teasingly shook his finger at Darrin and move away. Mitch finally turned, his cock hard and tucked against his stomach as he again moved back to Darrin's lap. Straddling his lover's body, he pressed their swollen members against each other as he kissed down on Darrin's neck. As their panting reached a fever pitch, Mitch moved off Darrin's lap and turned off the music.

"I don't need someone else's music for this," said Mitch with a leer.

Mitch crawled on the bed, his ass flexing as Darrin watched. Mitch opened his legs, fully exposing his fur-covered hole. Looking back so Darrin could watch, Mitch slowly took one of his fingers in his mouth and started sucking it. Darrin moaned as Mitch tongued his finger, wishing it was his cock instead.

"Oh shit! You are so fuckin' hot," said Darrin.

Mitch smiled and let his finger side from between his lips. Reaching back he started rubbing his wet finger over his tight pink hole. Just allowing the tip to enter his ass, he moaned loudly at the sensation.

"What does that do for you babe? Do you like watching me play with my ass?" said Mitch through a gasp.

Darrin was mesmerized. Practically hyperventilating, with a look of hunger and disbelief plastered on his face, Darrin finally found a voice,

"Oh god baby. You look unbelievably hot. Damn you are so sexy!"

Mitch groaned and with agonizing slowness, buried his finger in his butt. Starting to finger his own butt, Mitch watched Darrin's cock leak so heavily that it could be seen glistening in the candlelight. Reaching to the bedside table, he pulled the bottle of lube to him, reached back, and drenched his ass crack with it. Mitch slid his fingers up and down his now soaked crack, watching Darrin as he slipped two fingers into his butt and started moving them faster and faster.

Mitch gasped and lowered his head to the bed, knowing that Darrin was watching made everything so much hotter. As he added a third finger, a burning pain flared around his hole. Panting, with his cock now dripping non-stop precum, Mitch looked back and saw a look of pure lust on his man's face.

A moan escaped Darrin's lips as the wet sounds of Mitch's finger fucking surround them. Mitch let his fingers slip out, panting for a few seconds to cool his passion. Raising himself onto his elbows, Mitch smiled at Darrin when he saw his state of arousal.

"Come here babe," said Mitch.

Moving like he was in a trance, Darrin crawled onto the bed and let Mitch move his body until he was on his back, with his steel hard erection jutting from his groin. He watched as Mitch straddled him and started grinding his ass against Darrin. Both men were past anything but moans and guttural sounds as Mitch reached between his legs and pulled Darrin's cock against his ass. Rising up he lowered himself until Darrin felt his cockhead surrounded by slick, hot ass.

"Fuck!" said Darrin, as he fought hard against the urge to thrust into Mitch.

Mitch looked down and smiled at the thrashing body under him. He reached down and put both his hands on Darrin's pecs and squeezed. With his grip on Darrin's hairy chest, he started lowering himself onto Darrin. He felt his ass stretching to accommodate the plum sized head of Darrin's dick. The burning peaking, he pushed out and felt the head slip through the first gate. Panting through the pain, he started kneading Darrin's pecs, running his palms over his nipples.