Wrangler Butts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Your ass is so hot! I can't believe how tight you are!" said Darrin with a moan.

As the pain receded, Mitch started moving his ass slowly. "You feel amazing babe! Your cock is filling my ass so good!"

And with that Mitch arched his back and began lowering himself. Ignoring the pain, he moved down steadily. Darrin's girth was stretching him wide as the flesh burrowed deep into him. Finally, Darrin's soft pubic hair pressed against his ass. Darrin watched as the familiar twins of pain and pleasure warred across Mitch's face. He reached up and ran his hands over Mitch's chest, feeling his body slowly relax and begin to move.

"Oh god baby. You are so sexy, so incredible!" said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled a little, "You're fuckin' thick!"

Darrin laughed and flicked Mitch's nipples and then continued to run his hands over his boyfriend's incredibly sexy body. Mitch began to move slowly, moving slightly up and down Darrin's cock. Darrin watched as the pleasure overcame the pain and Mitch's motions became more relaxed. Knowing that he hadn't yet hit Mitch's sweet spot, Darrin gripped his hips and moved at a slightly different angle, finally feeling his cock connect with Mitch's prostate. Darrin almost laughed as Mitch's muscular body shuddered.

"Oh holyshit!" screamed Mitch.

Having found the spot, Darrin grabbed Mitch tight. Knowing that neither of them would last long after the delicious buildup Mitch had done, he stabbed over and over into Mitch's pleasure center. Mitch's head was thrown back and Darrin could never remember him being louder. Mitch soon took over, riding Darrin hard and fast as they both raced toward their climax. Darrin grabbed Mitch's dripping cock and started pounding it hard and fast, enjoying the sight of Mitch's body twisting on top of him. As his breathing became more ragged and his motions erratic, Darrin knew he would soon get his liquid treasure. With only a few more strokes Mitch's dick exploded, the first shot leaving a thick white trail across Darrin's face. The next few shots were only slightly less powerful, lodging themselves into his goatee and down his neck. Mitch's muscles locked around Darrin's cock as he came, milking it. The erotic ripples drove Darrin beyond his limit and he started unloading into Mitch. His balls drained as he thrust his dick into Mitch again and again.

As Darrin twitched with the last of his orgasm, Mitch lay across his chest. They cuddled and relaxed as their intimate explorations lazily continued. As they cooled, Mitch reached up and kissed Darrin's cheek, flicking his tongue out to catch a stray drop of cum.

"Congratulations babe, you did great on your orals. You're amazing!" said Mitch.

Darrin chuckled and shook his head, "I'll never understand, but I love you so much. And tonight, god you were amazing."

Mitch smiled broadly and looked into Darrin's eyes, "Babe."

"Yeah."

"You got another gift tonight that you didn't even know about."

Darrin looked at him, slightly concerned. "I did?"

"Yeah," said Mitch, "You got my cherry."

"What!" said Darrin

He kissed Darrin and then laughed at Darrin's look of shock. "Yes babe, you were my first. I've never let anyone fuck me before."

"Ohmygod!" said Darrin as he started to tear up. Then a sense of concern began to fill him.

"Was it? Was I? You know . . ."

Mitch laughed at him again, "Damn you really don't know do you. It was amazing, especially when you found that right spot in my ass," Mitch laughed softly, "I think I've joined the ranks of the versatile after tonight."

Darrin smiled hugely and hugged Mitch close. The two of them relaxed in their post-orgasm glow. Finally Darrin's cock softened enough that it slipped out. Suddenly Mitch looked at Darrin with an odd look on his face.

"What's wrong babe? Talk to me," said Darrin.

"I'm . . . ahhh . . . leaking."

Darrin looked at him for several long seconds before it dawned on him what Mitch was saying. Mitch's contorted face was too much and Darrin started laughing hard. Mitch punched him hard in the shoulder.

"Shutup asshole!"

Darrin rubbed his shoulder and suppressed a chuckle. Spying a t-shirt within reach he snagged it and helped Mitch clean up. After a few awkward minutes, they both started laughing about it. As they cuddled against each other Darrin was again shocked at his luck in finding Mitch and hoped the rest of their year would be as easy as the summer had been.