Wrangler Butts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just giggle?" asked Darrin in amazement.

A more familiar chuckle came from below him. "Apparently an ass full of cum makes me giggle. I guess fuckin' also makes me loud," said Mitch with a grin.

"Yeah, you weren't quiet," said Darrin with a matching smile.

Mitch rolled to his back, and pulled Darrin to him. They gently caressed and kissed each other in their post-orgasmic euphoria. They spent several long minutes touching and whispering endearments, enjoying their time together. Suddenly they both froze as they heard muffled voices that were rapidly increasing in volume. Looking around they realized that there was only one way in and out of their little hideout. As they started to move, it was immediately evident that each small movement created a din of cracking and popping, as the dry bed of their love nest became a deterrent to quiet escape. By silent mutual consent they remained still, hoping the rapidly approaching group wouldn't see them. Within seconds they heard the sounds of multiple footfalls and at one point the sound of a round of ammunition being pumped into the chamber.

Darrin looked at Mitch with panic in his eyes. They were going to be caught with their pants down, literally, and the people catching them were armed. He looked at Mitch and mouthed 'What are we going to do?!' Mitch put his finger against his lips and signaled him to be silent. At that point the approaching group broke into the tiny clearing.

Four large, middle-aged, men stomped through the clearing, close enough to the tree that Mitch and Darrin could clearly see a filtered image of them. They obviously had made a Cabela's salesman very happy since they were dressed from their hats to their boots in brand new camo outfits. And they were loud enough that there was no trouble hearing their conversation.

"You heard it right? That had to be a huge bull elk! You heard him bugle and grunt. I'm telling you I'll have his head mounted right over my den fireplace."

"Yah Roy. You're right. That big boy was snorting and looking for some cows. I bet he's a huge fucker!"

Mitch looked at Darrin and saw that he was about to burst too. They held their collective breath until they could no longer hear the conversation. At that point Darrin starting shaking uncontrollably with laughter, after watching him for a few minutes Mitch finally started chuckling too.

"Come on. We better get outta here before their big bull comes back," said Darrin.

As he helped Mitch to his feet, Darrin let out a snort and patted Mitch on the ass.

"Come on bull!"

Darrin dove for the hole but Mitch grabbed him before he managed to escape. They struggled for several minutes as Mitch tried to pin Darrin to tickle him for his remark. But finally they both breathlessly collapsed.

"We really do need to go. They might actually find their way back," said Darrin with a snicker.

With that they both crawled through the small opening and headed toward the house. Once they had reached the cabin, Darrin paused and looked at Mitch and busted out laughing again.

"Oh my god! My boyfriend the bull elk!"

Mitch pushed Darrin on the bed and started tickling his belly. Mitch was never really upset with Darrin, he thought it was pretty funny too actually. But by the time he finished torturing Darrin they were both gasping for air. Mitch fell backwards onto the bed and let out a sigh of contentment.

"So, do you think they're going to find their way back?" asked Darrin.

"Nope, not a fuckin' chance."

As they sat and recovered they looked around the room. It was pretty rustic with the fridge being the only thing that was a nod toward the modern. A wood stove and kerosene lamps seemed to finish the look. Mitch had spotted the outhouse a short distance away when they were outside, so he knew there was no bathroom in the house. And if there wasn't a creek close by, they were going to be very ripe by Tuesday. Pushing off the bed he walked over to the fridge and started pulling out food. He put out enough for the two of them on the small table. He and Darrin enjoyed the quick meal of sandwiches and pop and settled in for the evening. The October nights at over 7,000 feet definitely warranted the use of the stove for heat. After a few small things were taken care of they settled in and spent the evening reading for pleasure, which neither of them ever did at home. As the night wore on they eventually undressed and crawled under the thick blankets. Snuggling against each other it wasn't long before both of them were sound asleep.

<><><><><>

Mitch awoke the next morning to the wonderful sensation of Darrin's tongue in his arm pit. He moaned softly as his body slowly twisted against the sheets. The soft sounds coming from Darrin only added to the overall sensual atmosphere. Mitch found it hard to believe that Darrin loved sucking on his pits like he did. Mitch actually thought he was too hairy, but he loved how Darrin seemed to like the wealth of body hair that he had. Mitch closed his eyes and left his arms raised above him as the wonderful sensations continued to pulse through his system. He gasped slightly when he felt Darrin's hand wrap around his hard cock and start to stroke it slowly. His precum quickly coated it and the wet sounds coming from his cock added another layer to the erotic moment. Mitch moaned again as he felt his balls tighten against his shaft.

"Much more lover and I'm going to shoot cum all over you."

Darrin looked up from Mitch's now drenched pit and smiled. As he accelerated the speed of his hand, he attacked Mitch's pits with more vigor. Mitch thought he actually heard Darrin growl a few times. But Mitch forgot all that as he reached the point of no return.

"Ah, ah, oh fuck!"

Darrin lifted his face to watch as Mitch's cock shot streams of cum over his hairy chest. Darrin loved the way the white cum gathered on the black curly hair and then ever so slowly dripped to the olive-hued skin. Darrin couldn't imagine a more sexy man than his boyfriend. As the last bead of cum oozed out of Mitch's dick, Darrin started rubbing his hand over Mitch's cum coated chest. Once his hand was covered, he flopped beside Mitch and started jacking his own, now throbbing, dick.

Mitch watched for a few seconds as Darrin quickly whipped the white cream on his hand into a slick froth. Mitch moved closer and started running his hand over Darrin's chest. He rubbed each hard nipple as he found it. He thought it was hot when his sometimes uptight lover let go enough to masturbate in front of Mitch. By now Darrin had both hands wrapped around his cock and he was thrusting upward. With a slight grin Mitch moved closer, flicking Darrin's hard nipple with his tongue and then taking it between his teeth and biting down.

That was the final straw for Darrin. Letting out a long low moan, he started coming. The first shot hit Mitch on the cheek, followed closely by a strand of white across his face. Mitch smiled as he watched the remainder of Darrin's juice come out in small globs that fell into his thick brown bush. With a final small convulsion, Darrin fell back onto the bed.

Darrin turned his head as he slowly fondled his softening cock and kissed Mitch's cheek.

"Good morning lover."

"Mornin' babe," said Mitch. Returning the kiss he smiled at Darrin, "You realize that we are covered in cum, and have no running water."

"Oh. Shit."

Mitch laughed at him again and then walked to the kitchen. He quickly filled a basin with water from the hand pump and snagged a washcloth on the way back to the bed. Dipping the cloth into the icy water he began cleaning himself and Darrin. With the first touch of the cloth Darrin jumped.

"Damn! That's cold."

"Snow melt usually is pretty cold," said Mitch with a chuckle.

The cold temperature urged them to move fast and soon they were dressed and ready for the day. After a quick breakfast they went out to scout the area in more detail. They had actually covered most of the surrounding property yesterday so it didn't take long to find and map out the best game trails.

Returning to the house they ate the leisurely lunch Darrin made for them. Mitch carefully cleaned his rifle and made his preparations for the hunt. Around mid-afternoon he moved into position and settled in to wait. The next hours didn't exactly race by, but Mitch had always enjoyed the quiet and solitude that hunting provided. Just as it was getting too dark, he heard a rustling coming up the path. Shifting quietly into position, he moved his gun so he could shoot with only minimal movement. He watched through the scope as he prepared to target the animal, but a second look revealed it was a bull, and Mitch lowered his rifle with a sigh. A bull elk didn't do him any good when his tag was for a cow. Mitch quietly moved out of his spot and then trudged back to the cabin. As he pushed through the door, Darrin looked up.

"No luck?"

"No, saw a nice bull just before dark. But no cows."

"Oh. Well you're going out in the morning?" asked Darrin.

"Yeah, I thought morning might be better."

<><><><><>

Mitch was fighting the urge to yawn again as he shifted slightly in his new spot. He'd arrived shortly after 4:00am and he was starting to feel it. It was full daylight but there were still wisps of mist as he studied the surrounding terrain. Sweeping the area yet again, this time he noticed movement to his left. Slowly moving into position, Mitch was thrilled to see patches of reddish brown being filtered through the distant brush. He raised his rifle and peered through the scope. As he zoned in on the movement, he felt a thrill when he realized he was looking at a small herd of females. Quickly scanning them he selected the clearest shot, took aim and slowly began squeezing the trigger.

Darrin was outside getting an armload of wood when he heard a rifle shot echo through the small clearing. He started to go immediately, but remembered their signal arrangement and settled in to wait. He got more and more agitated as the seconds ticked off. Finally he heard the three blasts from the canned air horn Mitch was carrying. Moving quickly, he flew out of the cabin and down the foot trail in search of Mitch.

Mitch looked up and tensed as he heard someone coming, relaxing when he saw Darrin burst through the brush. He'd already bled the elk and was quickly field dressing her. He directed Darrin to what he wanted and soon they were struggling to carry the carcass back to the cabin. Mitch laughed to himself as he heard Darrin gasping for air, feeling a little smug that he was taking the higher altitude better than his boyfriend.

Once they finally got the elk back to the cabin, they hung it from a convenient limb so it could be skinned. Mitch smiled as he watched Darrin stretch, trying to ease his cramped muscles. He began skinning the carcass as Darrin went inside to wash up.

Mitch was so intent on what he was doing that he was startled when a bright red 4-wheel drive pickup pulled into their front yard. He smiled as three young guys got out and walked over. Watching them as they moved closer Mitch relaxed. They could have easily come from the university campus, so he had no concerns.

"Hey, how's it goin'?" said Mitch.

"Good, good. Nice lookin' elk!" the larger of the three said and held out his hand, "Name's Dave"

"Hey Dave, nice to meet ya. Yeah," said Mitch as they shook hands. "She's good sized. Should be some good eatin'."

Dave nodded as they discussed Mitch's good luck in bagging such a fine animal so quickly. Mitch looked up at the sound of the cabin door closing to see Darrin bringing him a beer. Mitch took the beer and drained half of it before lowering it. Wiping the sweat from his forehead he squeezed Darrin's shoulder.

"Thanks babe. That's just what I needed."

Mitch watched Darrin walk back into the cabin and start cooking some lunch. Mitch refocused on the elk and barely noticed that the three visitors were working to surround him. As he worked to fist off a stretch of hide, he suddenly felt his arms begin grabbed. He looked up into a face contorted with hate as Dave threw a punch into his stomach. He let out a loud grunt of pain as his mind reeled as he tried to come to grips with what had happened. With a second punch Mitch doubled over with pain. The two men holding his arms kept him from collapsing to the ground. Dave was screaming at him, although Mitch was in no shape to understand any of it.

"Come on faggot! Fight me! You and your bitch don't belong up here!"

Mitch was dimly aware that Dave was preparing to kick him, when a gunshot sounded from only a few feet away.

"Let. Him. Go. NOW!"

Mitch rolled his head to see Darrin standing on the cabin porch with the 30-06 held steadily in his hands. The look on his face brooked no discussion.

"Fuck you! Damn faggot! We're going to show you two that you aren't welcome up here! And you are too much of a chicken shit to use that rifle so put it down queer or we'll use it on you."

He started to swing back his foot back to kick Mitch when a second rifle shot echoed and blended with the sound of breaking glass.

"Next time it won't be your truck." said Darrin as he levered another round into the chamber. "You have two seconds. . .one. . .two."

As he lifted the rifle all three attackers took off for the pickup. Mitch fell to his knees once he was released. He struggled to keep from falling onto his face as Darrin watched the pickup skidding out of the driveway and onto the dirt road. Once the pickup was no longer in sight, Darrin dropped the rifle and ran over to Mitch.

"Shit! Are you ok? I'm taking you to the hospital!"

Mitch shook his head, "No, you stopped 'em from doing any worse. And I think the cops might not like your target practice on their pickup." Mitch chuckled and then gasped as a pain shot through him.

"We need to go. Now. Before they can get back with reinforcements," said Darrin.

"They won't be back. You put the fear of God in 'em. Besides, they aren't from around here so there's no one to help 'em."

Both men jumped and turned to see a small, middle aged woman in a housedress standing on the edge of the clearing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle ya. I'm Peggy. I own the property next door. I heard the rifle shots. Thought I'd come check if you needed help. You seem ta have done a fine job on your own though."

Mitch gasped out a reply, "There were three of 'em! What were you going to do?"

Peggy smiled and reached in the huge pocket on the front of her dress and pulled out a 9mm Glock, "I have my equalizer," she said and smiled.

"Here, let me help you with him. I'm an EMT, closest we have to a doctor for quite a few miles," said Peggy.

Mitch nodded and braced himself as she moved toward him. While Darrin held him up, she quickly checked his stomach and ribs, noting where Mitch flinched when she probed. Finally she pulled back and put her hand on her hips.

"He'll be fine. Just some bruises. Nothing broken," she smiled at Mitch, "Lucky for you that your boyfriend is a good shot. Damn hellions come down from Denver to stir up trouble!"

Darrin looked at her for a long minute, "It doesn't bother you that we're . . . gay."

"Honey, you could be purple polka dots and I wouldn't care. So long as you are good people. And William wouldn't have given the keys to his cabin to anyone who wasn't good people," she smiled and motioned toward the cabin, "Now, take him inside and clean him up. I'd guess that you are going to be finishing the skinnin' of your elk though. But if you need me just sound off that canned horn thing you have. I heard it fine earlier." And with that she disappeared into the brush.

Mitch and Darrin stared at each other for several long seconds. With a shrug, and a grimace of pain from Mitch, they moved back into the house. Mitch flinched as Darrin used a wet cloth to clean him up and help him change into clean clothes. Mitch mentally berated himself for letting the trio trap him so easily. There was also a sizeable part of him that was wondering about Darrin and his rapid, and competent, defense. Darrin finished the lunch he had started before the ruckus and they largely ate in silence.

The severe pain was gone but Peggy was right, Mitch couldn't fight with the elk to finish skinning it. Darrin helped him outside to sit on the porch and give instructions on how to finish. As the afternoon wore on Mitch explained how to quarter the carcass so they could get it home. Finally his curiosity won over and he decided to ask Darrin about what happened.

"You know, that was impressive shootin' earlier," said Mitch.

Darrin grunted in reply.

"I had no idea you could shoot like that."

Darrin paused, and without turning said, "Why? You knew I grew up on a farm."

Mitch carefully considered his reply, "Yeah. But sometimes, on practical things, you. . ."

"I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground?" Now Darrin was looking into Mitch's eyes. Mitch wasn't sure why but he felt that this was an important conversation. He thought carefully about his reply, how to word it. But finally decided to be honest.

"Well, yeah. You are a smart dude, but sometimes don't seem to have much common sense. But damn, you didn't even flinch when you faced down those guys. And I didn't see you aim at the pickup when you shot. Did you just shoot from the hip?"

Darrin scowled at Mitch with a look that certainly wasn't happy. Finally a smile broke out on his face and he shook his head.

"Fair enough," said Darrin, "I'm probably not the best in the useable skills area, but I can shoot. I wasted a lot of time and ammo target practicing when I was younger. Eventually I started playing with shooting from the hip and got good at it. That's really all there was to it."

"Well I'm damn glad you did. Because you definitely pulled my bacon outta the fire earlier," said Mitch.

With that settled they moved back to finishing the elk. Soon it was cut into its primal cuts and packed in coolers. As Mitch watched Darrin clean up in a basin of water, he again marveled at his man and how he had came through in the clench. For Mitch, it made Darrin even more desirable, a true partner that he could depend on during times of crisis. Once Darrin finished his cleaning he helped Mitch back into the cabin and stoked the fire in the wood stove for dinner.

Darrin had cut them two steaks from the fresh elk and proceeded to make a huge meal for the two of them. Using the well-stocked refrigerator, he made as many of Mitch's favorites as he could manage. Mitch moved to the table under his own power, still sore but able to breathe without pain. Between the two of them they soon had eaten everything Darrin had made, and Mitch was leaning back and sighing with contentment. Darrin brought Mitch another beer and they moved to the porch to watch their last sunset in Colorado. Recalling the day, Mitch was just happy that he hadn't ended up in the hospital, or worse. His attitude that everyone would accept his sexuality, or at least leave him alone, was severely shaken. He wasn't going to admit it to Darrin, but his level of trust in people had dropped.

As the cold October night settled around them they moved back inside and stripped for bed. Darrin was very protective and wrapped himself around Mitch. So far as Mitch was concerned, for one of the few times in his adult life he wanted someone to take care of him. It was great that he actually had that in Darrin.

<><><><><>

The following sunrise found them flying across New Mexico and almost at the Texas state line. Mitch had been driving for several hours while Darrin slept, but he knew Darrin was waking up.

"Morning sunshine," said Mitch.

"Morning, my fucking hot man."

"Few more hours and we'll be in Amarillo and we can grab some breakfast."