Wrangler Butts Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, I think I want breakfast now," said Darrin as his hand gripped Mitch crotch.

"Oh now fuck. You can't be doing that shit on the highway."

"Oh really? 'Cause I seem to remember you doing exactly that to me," said Darrin.

With that Mitch felt his zipper being lowered at a provokingly slow speed. Trying to focus on the road he let out a small sigh when the cool air hit his dick and balls.

"Oh my," said Darrin, "We're going commando today? Nice, very nice!"

Mitch smiled, his focus on keeping the pickup on the road as his blood rushed to engorge his member. He could feel Darrin's fingers burrow into his thick bush and then begin to tug. His cock was pulsing with each tug as he felt his now throbbing dick strain against the confining fabric. Soon he felt the hot fingers wrap around and begin pulling his cock out of his open zipper, stroking it as it slowly inched toward the opening. Finally, almost bent into a U shape, Mitch's cock sprung free of the opening. Darrin gripped high on Mitch's cock and started rubbing his finger over his cock slit, spreading the abundant precum over the entire head. As the flow of clear fluid continued, Darrin gradually spread the natural lube further and further down the rock hard shaft. Gripping the base of Mitch's now slick cock, Darrin started running his hand up and down Mitch's shaft. The blue veins strained against the light colored skin, the large cum tube pulsing with each contraction of Mitch's ass. Mitch found it hard to focus as the sensations coming from his cock reached a fever pitch. As he tried to thrust up into Darrin's hand, Mitch lost focus on anything other than reaching orgasm.

"Careful there stud. We wouldn't want to speed and get a ticket now would we?" said Darrin with a smirk as he continued his leisurely jackoff of his boyfriend.

Mitch glanced at the road and speedometer, trying to maintain control, as he stayed right on the edge of a wonderful explosion. He feverishly sought the release that Darrin was so masterfully denying him. Mitch's breath was coming in ragged gasps when Darrin finally leaned down and touched his throbbing cock with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god! Please! Suck it!" said Mitch between the gasps.

Then Mitch felt Darrin's hot mouth surround his cock and engulf it to the root. Moaning, he felt Darrin slowly slide back up his cock until only the tip was still encased in Darrin's hot mouth. The rough texture of Darrin's tongue started running over Mitch's cock, even as he felt Darrin's hand wrap around his throbbing dick and started stroking it. The dual stimulation just added to Mitch's lust as he tried not to buck uncontrollably. Mitch strained to focus on the highway, feeling his body respond as it always did to Darrin's skilled manipulation.

"Oh. Oh. Ohgod!" said Mitch.

Mitch felt the speed of Darrin's hand increase as his tongue burrowed into his cock. Finally unable to contain himself any longer he bucked wildly as he pumped hot cum into his lover's mouth. He could hear the sound of Darrin swallowing his thick juice as his balls continued to churn out man cream in amazing volume. Finally he slumped back against the seat, straightening the pickup and checking his speed as he drifted back from his tremendous orgasm. Eventually his breathing returned to a level that would allow him to talk.

"Oh shit! That was amazing. You are always so fucking good, but I think that might be a new record."

Darrin looked up at him as he continued to nurse out the last drops of cream from Mitch's deflating cock. Once he was fully soft, Mitch felt his cock slip from Darrin's hot mouth. Darin remained in Mitch's lap and caressed him as they drove down the highway. For several miles Mitch enjoyed this quiet intimacy. Glancing into his rearview mirror Mitch tensed,

"Oh fuck!" said Mitch with his eyes locked on the mirror.

"What?"

"Cop, coming up fast behind us," said Mitch, "Maybe he's just. . ."

Mitch stopped talking as the flashing lights came on, painting the cab in red and blue. Mitch realized that Darrin was still in his lap.

"Shit! Get up! Sit up!" yelled Mitch.

Mitch felt Darrin zip him closed and then tried to nonchalantly sit up. He pulled over to the side of the road and lowered the window, dreading what was coming. He looked back as the familiar uniform of the Texas Highway Patrol walked up the side of the pickup. Once he arrived at the window he nodded at Mitch.

"Howdy. You were going a bit fast back there. About 14 mph over the posted limit. I'll need to see your drivers license."

"Yes sir," said Mitch meekly as he passed the license out the window.

The cop looked over at Darrin and lifted an eyebrow. "Didn't see you until he stopped."

Darrin glanced over, "Yes sir, I was asleep. Mitch woke me," Darrin said and then tried to fake a yawn.

"Ah," he said, "Be right back gentlemen."

Mitch watched the cop go back to his car and get in. Sweating bullets he started going through all the things he could be arrested for. He didn't like cops, at all. Most of the bad things that had happened in his life had involved cops. Mitch looked over and was amazed to see Darrin reading a magazine he'd bought at one of the convenience stores they had gotten gas from.

"Why the hell are you so relaxed? He's going to throw us in jail! And don't think I don't remember who did this."

"Oh relax, worst thing he'll do is give you a ticket. I'll help you pay it, it was partly my fault."

Mitch started to reply when he saw the cop climb out of his car and walk toward them. Finishing the paperwork as he arrived at the window, he tore off a sheet and handed it to Mitch.

"Just a warning this time. Nothing outstanding on your record, son," said the cop, pausing to think he smiled a little and looked at Darrin,

"And son, you got a blob of . . . stuff, in your goatee."

With that he turned and walked back to his car. Mitch thought he'd heard a faint chuckle, but would never be certain. Both men were frozen, unable to move until long after the cop had disappeared down the highway. Finally they glanced at each other, and a small giggle erupted from Mitch's mouth. Darrin followed quickly and soon they were both laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we aren't handcuffed and on our way to jail," said Darrin.

"Yeah, you're right. Blob. Darrin the blob boy!" Mitch started laughing again and Darrin scowled at him. But quickly his frown turned into a smile, and then a laugh.

"Yeah, well at least I put your dick away. It wouldn't have been good if my hubby's dick had been out for fresh air."

Mitch slowly stopped laughing. Smiling to himself, he wondered if Darrin knew what he'd said. And Mitch questioned what he thought of the idea himself. He glanced over at Darrin and realized he had stopped laughing too, and knew Darrin was considering what had slipped out too.

The rest of the trip back was relaxed, but a little subdued. As they pulled into the driveway Darrin leaned over and kissed Mitch on the cheek.

"What was that for?" asked Mitch.

"Just for being you. It was a great trip," Darrin said and then chuckled. "Great bull elk."

With that Darrin baled from the pickup and started running, knowing that Mitch would be looking to get even for that crack. The next 20 minutes were spent in uncomplicated roughhousing that both men enjoyed. They finally ended up on the lawn with Mitch sitting on Darrin and tickling him as the bigger man thrashed under him.

"Ok, ok, no more bull elk cracks!" said Darrin between gasps of air.

"Damn straight!" said Mitch.

Darrin chuckled. "Babe, there's ain't nothin' straight about us."

Mitch smiled and nodded, "And that's just the way I like it."

<><><><><><>

The next morning found Mitch back in their office. He'd returned the key and took the elk quarter to Koch, who seemed amazed, but surprisingly didn't have any comments. Mitch had expected him to hear about their incident from Peggy, but if she had told Koch, he didn't ask.

Having taken care of everything, Mitch was wrapping up some research entries at his desk when Darrin walked in. At first Mitch thought nothing about it, but then he realized that Darrin hadn't sat down. Looking up he saw that Darrin's face was drained of color and he seemed to be shaking.

"What's up babe?" asked Mitch.

"Someone just called me a 'Fucking faggot'"

"What! Where?"

"In the stairway, just now. It was crowded, I couldn't tell who said it," said Darrin.

Darrin sat down as Mitch watched him. Both seemed a little stunned since things seemed to have been going well.

Mitch looked over at Darrin's trembling hand.

"First the thugs in Colorado and now this," said Mitch.

"Shit."