Wrangler Butts Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrin beamed back, the spectacle from the defense driven from his mind by the proud look on Mitch's face. "Well a few corrections in my dissertation, and a little paperwork before it's all done. But yes, I passed!"

Mitch let out a loud whoop and jumped onto Darrin. Wrapping his legs around Darrin's waist, he continued to yell at the top of his voice 'He passed! He passed!' until a few heads came out of office doors to see what was going on. Once they saw it was Mitch, a smile broke on each face before they dipped back out of sight.

After a few seconds that felt more like hours, Mitch jumped off Darrin and slapped him on the shoulder. "Come on babe! Sam and I planned a party for you and Gordy next week after his defense. But I'm taking you out for steak tonight."

With that they grabbed a few things from the office and headed out. The steak was the best Darrin could remember and Mitch practically bubbled with pride all night. Once they got home they shared a passionate night of lovemaking that left them both satisfied and even more deeply connected.

<><><><><>

The week rolled by and, of course, Gordy passed easily. Hand was also on his committee, but Gordy relayed that he didn't ask a single question. Sam waited in the office with Mitch and Darrin, discussing the party he and Mitch had planned for the evening. When Gordy appeared at the door, quiet reserved Sam had a response almost as spectacular as Mitch the week before. After finalizing the evenings events, Sam practically dragged Gordy off for some private time. Darrin and Mitch were able to keep it together until after the couple left, in spite of the fact that Sam was practically pawing at Gordy's body.

Once they were out of ear shot Mitch snorted an explosive laugh. "Someone is going to be very happy in a few minutes," said Mitch. Glancing at Darrin he got an evil smile on his face, "And someone else is going to be very happy tonight too."

Darrin blushed slightly, but he knew Mitch had been planning something for after the party. In recent days several suspiciously unmarked packages had arrived for Mitch, which he had spirited off without opening. Darrin had no idea what Mitch had planned, but he was certain it would be amazing.

<><><><><>

Mitch and Darrin circulated around the party, enjoying the food and visiting with their friends. Sam and Mitch had decided on a Texas style BBQ at Mitch and Darrin's house and invited their friends from the department, including a few select faculty. They enjoyed just getting time to relax. As they maneuvered from their latest group, Darrin noticed two men standing at the periphery, one smoking a foul smelling cigar. He grabbed Mitch's arm and nodded in their direction.

"It's Koch."

Mitch glanced over, confirming Darrin's observation. "Yeah, it is. Come on, let's say hi."

They moved over to the duo and nodded in greeting. "Hey, glad you could make it," said Mitch.

Koch blew out a cloud of smoke and frowned, "Yeah, not bad McRichards. Decent barbeque."

"Thanks Dr. Koch. I appreciate that," said Mitch.

Darrin had been staring at the other gentleman since they had walked up. Finally he realized where he recognized him.

"You're the guy, in the café!" blurted Darrin.

The older man chuckled and pushed back his cowboy hat. "Yup, that would be me."

"How did you get here? Who are you? How do you know Dr. Koch?" said Darrin as he tried to regain his equilibrium.

"Well I'm Lex, and I'm here with Will," he smiled and looked at Koch. "We went to college together. Actually you are responsible for me being here. From the business card you gave me. I knew Will had been here the last time I checked. When I looked, sure enough he was listed on the website. So I took a chance and sent him an email. And here I am!"

"Damn, Anderson. If this is how you greet everybody I see why you don't do more parties. For fuck sake, dial it down boy," said Koch.

Lex chuckled, "Yes, he's always been like this. He was a charmer while we were in school."

Both Darrin and Mitch suppressed laughs. Lex grinned at them conspiratorially while Koch continued to smoke his cigar, seemingly oblivious to it all. But then he pulled the cigar out of his mouth and wiggled his eyebrows at the other three and smiled.

"That's right boys, I was a charmer," said Koch.

Mitch and Darrin almost passed out. Koch. Making a joke? And smiling? Was it already the apocalypse and they didn't know it. As they looked at Koch more closely they realized; he looked happy. Still too shocked to really talk, they stared at Koch and his friend.

Lex grabbed Koch's arm and squeezed it. He smiled at the other man with more than friendship. Darrin saw that oh so familiar glint of orneriness that was Mitch's trademark glint in Lex's eyes.

"It wasn't his charm that kept us together, boys. He's hung like a donkey!" said Lex with a belly laugh.

Mitch lost it at that announcement. His mouth full of the beer he'd just polished off, he spewed it at the shock. Darrin almost did the same, but the glint he'd recognized gave him some forewarning. They looked from one to the other, unable to speak.

"Come on Lex, you've shocked the poor boys enough for one night," said Koch. Then unbelievably he tripped off, "Besides, my donkey needs back in your burrow."

Mitch and Darrin watched weakly as the two walked off. So in shock that Koch's bad pun almost didn't register. Finally Mitch twittered slightly, setting off Darrin, and soon the two were holding each other up as hysterical laughter racked their bodies. Sam and Gordy walked up as they were slowly regaining their composure.

"Hey guys, wanna share the joke?" asked Gordy.

Mitch gasped for air, "No, not this time big fella. I'll let you find this one out of your own."

Gordy shrugged and then wrapped his arm around Sam. "Well we're heading out. We'll come back in the morning and help with the clean up." Gordy kissed Sam's forehead, "Right now we have some quality time to catch up on."

Sam blushed slightly but nodded his agreement.

"Jeez!" said Darrin. "It must be the water. Go! Have fun. We'll see you tomorrow."

With that Gordy and Sam walked off in the dark. Darrin heard one of them slap the other's ass and had to smile. Turning to Mitch he saw a smile plastered across his face too.

"Come on, College. They aren't the only ones to be having fun later. The sooner we get this party cleared out, the sooner you get to your present!"

Darrin's eyebrows shot up to almost his hairline, and he began to casually break up the rest of the party. Once it cleared out, they walked into the house. And this time there was no doubt who smacked who's ass as Darrin left his hand in place to grab Mitch's butt.

<><><><><>

Walking into the bedroom Mitch rounded on Darrin. Grabbing him by the collar he pulled the larger man to him and kissed him passionately. Without a word he slowly kissed down Darrin's neck, savoring his bare skin. Unbuttoning Darrin's shirt, he pushed it over his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He smiled and guided Darrin backward until he was forced to sit on the bed. Mitch grabbed one boot and peeled it off Darrin's foot, quickly followed by the other and then his socks. Mitch walked between Darrin's spread legs and started rubbing the bulge in the front of his jeans.

"You are so fuckin' hot," whispered Mitch.

Darrin groaned and lifted his crotch toward the hands kneading him. "Oh god, babe. That feels so good. It's been a few days though so I could pop quickly."

"Oh really? Maybe I'll get a twofer tonight then," said Mitch with a leer. Reaching down Mitch unfastened Darrin's jeans, sliding them and his jock off. With Darrin lying exposed, he ran his hands up and down Darrin's thighs until his stiff cock jumped and belched out precum with every pass of his hands. Mitch dropped to his knees and Darrin relaxed, expecting his next sensation to be Mitch's hot mouth. Instead he was surprised to feel the sensation of leather being fastened around his ankle. He rose up in time to see Mitch buckle the second cuff around his other ankle.

"What are you doing?" asked Darrin.

"Relax, babe. You're going to have a wild ride tonight," said Mitch with an oversexed smirk on his face. "And by the way, if Terry ever asks. The pony hobbles he made worked great." Mitch chuckled as he moved around the bed and put two matching cuffs on Darrin's wrists.

By this time just the thought of what Mitch might have planned had Darrin panting and leaking huge amounts of precum. The smell of new leather and his hot partner were all building the slow burn of desire. Mitch reached up and stroked Darrin's throbbing cock, smearing the precum over its length and causing Darrin to release a loud moan.

"Keep that thought in mind, babe. I'll be right back."

Mitch sprinted around the corner and Darrin listened with barely concealed amusement as boots hit the floor as well as other less identifiable sounds. But his amusement vaporized when Mitch walked back in the room in nothing but his work chaps. Walking to the end of the bed and then stepped up on it, Mitch walked until he was standing over Darrin's chest. He slowly kneeled down, his own hard cock running across Darrin's hairy chest as he bent down, grabbed Darrin's face in both hands and kissed him hard.

"I'm so proud of you, babe. You did such a great job! You earned that PhD."

Darrin raised his hand and jingled the wrist cuff. "And these are?"

Mitch chuckled, "I thought we'd have some fun. I know how you like toys so I got us a few new ones."

"Are you planning on tying me down?" asked Darrin with a smirk.

"Oh yeah! Most definitely," answered Mitch.

"Oh shit," said Darrin with a groan, his cock jumping in anticipation.

Mitch smiled and rolled off the bed without another word. He moved Darrin into position and then quickly moved to each corner of the bed. Pulling out the rope he had already tied to each corner, Mitch fastened Darrin facedown and spread eagle over the mattress. Darrin turned his head and watched as Mitch walked to a box on the dresser that he hadn't noticed before. Mitch reached in and pulled out a leather quirt. He smiled at Darrin as he moved back to the bed, smacking it against his palm. Darrin clenched his ass in anticipation but his face revealed his eagerness. Mitch started running the leather whip slowly over Darrin's body. The light caresses left trails of desire that increased Darrin's lust for his partner, as well as his enjoyment of this new role he was playing. When he had relaxed under the delicious feeling of the light leather touches, Mitch suddenly lashed across Darrin's bare ass, leaving a red trail in its aftermath. The pain shot through Darrin, but it was quickly countered by a jolt of desire that ran straight from his dick.

"Oh fuck. Holy hell," said Darrin with a moan.

Mitch methodically repeated the process, over and over again, until Darrin's ass was a network of red marks and he was straining against the restraints, trying to reach his cock to relieve his need.

"Shit. Oh fuck goddamn holy hell. Please Mitch, let me cum. Oh god I need to jizz so bad!"

Mitch lashed across his ass again and then lay across his body. The leather chaps rubbing over his legs and marked butt while Mitch's hairy chest ground against his back.

"What do you need lover? Do you need some release for your big full balls?"

"Oh god yes. Please Mitch. Let me cum. Oh fuck, my nuts are aching."

Mitch started dry humping Darrin's crack, his precum soon coating the trench. Mitch grabbed the omnipresent bottle of lube from the bedside table and then pushed himself to his knees. Liberally coating his dick first, he then dribbled more lube onto Darrin's twitching hole. Sliding his fingers in, he loosened Darrin as his lover moaned. Positioning his knees between Darrin's spread legs he wedged his swollen cockhead against Darrin's glistening hole and rubbed it slowly as he squeezed Darrin's ass cheeks in his fingers.

"You want some dick, big boy? You want me to fill your hole with baby batter?"

"Oh crap! Fuck me you bitch!"

Mitch laughed and pressed forward slightly. "Bitch huh? You think I'm your bitch, baby?"

"Oh god Mitch. Please. Fuck me!"

With that Mitch started pressing forward. He watched as Darrin's ass first resisted and then opened to the pressure. As his thick cock pressed into Darrin's gut he could feel the amazing heat and tightness of Darrin's body surrounding his throbbing cock. By the time Mitch felt his pubic hair grind against Darrin's ass he was loving the extra hot ass around his throbbing dick. In response he ground his pelvis against Darrin, sending it circling over his red ass.

"Oh god yes, fuck my spanked butt," said Darrin with a gasp.

Mitch froze for a second; afraid he had inadvertently triggered a flashback for Darrin. But realized as Darrin strained to push back against him that there were no bad memories for them tonight. He began slowly fucking Darrin while his lover thrashed and twisted under him. Soon Mitch had braced his arms against Darrin's shoulder blades and was fucking his ass hard and fast.

Darrin could never remember his body being so afire with lust. Mitch's powerful fucking was certainly hitting all the right spots, and somehow the helpless position was a turn on too. When the first few jolts hit his ass Darrin had struggled for a second with old memories, but his love for Mitch and knowing that Mitch would never really hurt him quickly squelched any bad memories. Once Mitch had rammed into his ass he banished all thoughts other than the amazing feeling Mitch created in his butt. Soon he was bucking back as much as he could, wanting more, as his full balls moved toward orgasm. Just as he was reaching the point of no return, Mitch pulled out.

"Shit. Shit. Shit! Put it back! Put it back! I was about to cum," said Darrin with a gasping whine.

"Yeah, I know babe. But I want you to cum inside of me!"

Darrin swiveled his head as much as possible and smiled through the lust. "I'm not going to be fucking anyone like this!"

Mitch laughed and moved quickly, releasing Darrin's arms and legs and watching as Darrin rolled to his back. Once Darrin was settled, Mitch stood over his head and gripped the headboard of the bed. He moved down slowly, his hairy ass spreading over Darrin's face.

"Eat my ass, babe. I want you to tongue fuck my hole," demanded Mitch.

"Oh hell yes!" said Darrin. He reached up; cuffs still attached to his wrists, and spread Mitch's cheeks as his butt descended onto Darrin's face. He quickly was enveloped in the scent and taste of his lover. His tongue burrowed over and over again into Mitch's puckered ass. Darrin grabbed the leather chaps and pulled Mitch tighter against his face as he feasted on pure man. Mitch rocked over his face as he did, grinding his hairy ass against Darrin's face. Soon his panting reached a fever pitch, and Darrin again moaned with disappointment when Mitch stood up.

"Oh fuck! I was about to cum! God you eat my ass so good," said Mitch.

Darrin smirked, "Put it back down here sexy and I'll finish my meal."

"Oh no, you have something I want worse."

Mitch moved until he was over Darrin crotch. Grabbing the lube he filled his own hand and then reached back and smeared it over his spit drenched ass. As Mitch drove two fingers into his hole, Darrin could feel the spit and lube combination dripping onto him. He wanted his man's ass, badly. Mitch began to crouch again and ran his slick hand over Darrin's steel hard cock. Once he was in position, Mitch dropped onto Darrin's dick burying it deep inside himself. Darrin felt his cock plunge into Mitch's tight gut and almost screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck Mitch! Ride it!"

Mitch hit bottom and never paused. He immediately started slamming himself onto Darrin's turgid cock. Both men were lost in the overwhelming passion of the moment. Mitch reached down, grasping Darrin's nipples and twisting them as he road him hard. Darrin couldn't imagine a hotter sight than his lover, wearing only chaps, his cock deep red and leaking as he fucked himself on Darrin's cock. The scene was magical to Darrin, one he would never forget. But there had been too much edging and he knew he couldn't last long. He tried every trick he could think of to prolong the pleasure, but soon his orgasm was imminent. He gripped Mitch's thighs as he buried himself, his body convulsing as Mitch continued to work his nipples. With a last massive wave of pleasure, he released his flood into Mitch. As his orgasm began to subside, Darrin felt a hot wet stream hit his face. At first he thought it was somehow his own semen, but then realized that Mitch started coming at the same time. Opening his eyes he watched in fascination, as he always did, as Mitch emptied a huge load of white-hot man juice over his chest. As the number of stripes reached double digits Darrin had to chuckle as he watched Mitch twitch violently from his orgasm.

"Don't laugh," said Mitch in a gravely voice, "You did this to me."

"You are so fucking hot, babe"

As the last of his cum leaked from his dick, Mitch fell on top of Darrin. Holding him tight, Mitch kissed the bottom of Darrin's chin.

"How was that for a celebration, baby?"

"Oh hell," said Darrin. "I don't know that I can live through many more of those."

"So everything was . . .ok?"

Darrin lifted his head and looked down, "Yes babe. Everything was very ok."

"Good," said Mitch as he relaxed on top of Darrin. "I think I want to spend the night just like this."

"Works for me," said Darrin. "Works for me."

<><><><><>

A few days later Mitch and Darrin were working in their office. They were busily working on the inevitable end of the semester onslaught, when Darrin's phone started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the number. He glanced up at Mitch with a look of concern on his face.

"I don't know the number," said Darrin.

"Well answer it. At least it's not from your family."

Darrin nodded with a chuckle and hit the answer button.

"Hello.

Yes. Sure.

End of next week would be fine.

Great, see you then."

Darrin thumbed off the call and looked at Mitch.

"Well?" said Mitch.

"I have a job interview . . ."

Mitch squealed and grabbed Darrin.

"Congrats, babe!"

"It's next week. I'll need help getting ready," said Darrin as the wheels started turning.

"Sure, babe. Sure," said Mitch. "Who is it with?"

"Great Plains University"

"That's the one in southwestern Oklahoma?"

"Yeah . . ." said Darrin.

"Hmm."

<><><><><>

Darrin straightened his suit for the 100th time, even though there was not a wrinkle in it. He'd almost completed the grueling marathon that comprised an academic job interview. He'd started with 7am breakfast with a few of the faculty, made it through the day with the myriad of administrators, advisory boards, and a kaleidoscope of other people. Now he was down to the meeting with the department committee, a final presentation and a few other odds and ends. He felt he had nailed the interview so far. But the committee was comprised of the people who had selected him to come to campus, and knew his materials best. As they proceeded through the meeting Darrin was relieved that the questions were fairly typical and there were no real surprises. He'd had a few questions of his own, which they had expected. As the meeting wound to an end he got the question he'd been dreading all day.

"Anything else you'd like for us to know?" asked the committee chair.

He and Mitch had discussed this and Mitch had, somewhat reluctantly, agreed that it was for the best. He steeled himself and began,

"Yes, there is something else. I'm gay. My partner and I have been together for over a year and he would be coming with me. If my sexual orientation is a problem, you shouldn't hire me."