Wrap Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers

Meanwhile, Randy had attacked Megan's breasts the way she was attacking Mike's dick -- con mucho gusto. It's a cliche of sorts, but his cocoa against her alabaster made an exciting contrast. There's something primal about black on white, even for those of us who've left race behind, something that never quite goes away.

Megan's hand groped for him, and found a tool worthy of the name. The fucker had to be a foot long and as thick as an avocado, his nut sack the size of my fist. Damn, and I'd been doing so well. In reality it wasn't quite that huge. I later learned it was a lousy 10 inches, but I mean shit, that's still time and a half for guys like me.

Megan's determined suction had brought Mike to the brink, and my own efforts had done the same for her. As I chewed on her lips and tongued her hooded clit, I slipped two fingers in. She responded by gripping with muscles I don't even have, and soon she arched her back and stuffed Mike deeper into her mouth, gave a muffled moan and pressed my head down with her free hand.

With fingers firmly in, I stopped all motion except for a light wiggle against and behind her clit, and she went off. Randy pulled and tweaked her nipples, and Mike, well, what could he do? With a growl he blasted a pulse down her throat, then pulled back and let a couple more spray across her face and chest. I chuckle at the typical 'money shot', but I could see how it had a good side. Context is so important.

Megan was zoned, Mike was drooping, it looked like it was all over. But wait, there's still these two dicks, one of them pretty damn big. Whyee, Miss Megan, whatever will we do? Arrr.

"Whoo." That was Megan. "That much, just from oral, and I'm betting on the trifecta. Lucky for me, there's two more racers." She took our cocks in hand and drew us forward. I had to be on her left, because she needed a strong right hand for Randy. Bastid.

"You ate me like Erika does, and that's saying something. I'd repay in kind, but my mouth had its treat already. We'll have to find another hole," she said with a mock pout.

"And no offense, Tom, but I want this in my pussy," she said hefting Randy. "A girl doesn't see one like this every day. Don't feel left out, though -- there's a surprise in every box. Anyway, that has to wait because I need a break. I hope I can get you both up again when I'm ready." We laughed, and she licked us by turns, teasing and promising.

I found beers, Randy rolled another, and Megan had a taste of the lady, which not surprisingly surprised Mike and Randy. See, I knew they hadn't noticed. I took hits of everything that went around. How could I get any more wasted?

Mike sponged Megan clean of what she hadn't swallowed. My momma always said, a gentleman wipes his splooge. Megan salvaged a blob from her upper lip, saying it had been way too long since she'd had that taste. Damn project had ruined her sex life.

The pictures we'd 'found' were now an open secret, so Randy grabbed them and had Megan take us through the deck. She and the blonde, Erika, were oldest friends who had started down this road together. The guys were their college buds, very discreet, still taking regular turns with this sexy duo. This was what Megan did for sex.

Megan had never gone outside their circle, but as we'd grown close at work, and with no play time, she'd grown horny too. Her fuck pals were her outlet, and she'd gotten unplugged. She swore she hadn't planned an orgy, it just grew as the night went on. All right, yes, she picked a very hot outfit once we arrived, and OK she hadn't hidden those photos very well. Really, at all. But plan?

Her favorite picture was the DP (mine too) because it was her first time, but being double-teamed at the ends was also pretty great. There was -- according to our lover, and I accept it because I'll never know firsthand -- nothing like sucking a big hard cock while another one plunders your ass. I guess in theory I could experience that, but it ain't gonna happen.

===========

Randy and I had flagged, but with Megan's help we rose again. Mike was going to sit out a round. Megan turned her attention to Randy, pushing him onto his back while stroking his cock. "Oh, you're a lovely one, you are," she cooed to his member. "You're gonna open Megan up tonight."

She squatted over his face, saying, "Tom left me juicy, but you better give me a touch-up." He obliged, and I was captivated anew by the contrast of her pale sex on his dark lips. I think I was pretty high.

After a pretty lengthy touch-up, a moistened Megan scooched back and straddled him cowgirl. "Watch, I'll make this thing disappear."

She pressed the opening of her sex down onto his shaft, and after an exquisite moment of resistance, gave way to it. By inches she descended, ratcheting up to spread her natural lube, then back down so that now half was in, and now three quarters. She groaned and chanted, "Sooo full" as he met her cervix, and conquered that barrier too.

I came around to give her a full kiss, to suck some of her passion for my own. Flicking her nipples, I whispered, "Don't just sit there. Meg. You climbed the man. Now fuck him."

She peered at me as if from a distance. "Oh, Tom, oh god, oh, I got it, I got it all." I gave her clit the merest touch, and she came. You could see it spread in a ripple from her womb, as a convulsion nearly bent her spine. She held a soundless shriek until we worried for her breath, then gasped and came back to earth, one shudder at a time.

Now up she rode, and down, skewering herself erratically on our good friend, never settling into a rhythm. I got out of the way and Randy reached for her breasts, tweaking the nipples to add to her sensory overload. Then he pulled her forward to give her a soul kiss, folding them into a true yin-yang and taking control of the pace.

He fucked up into her with piston-like deliberation, and the observer in me marveled at the sight. Forget black and white, this was a big dick in a small lady. Each time he pulled back I could see her inner lips stretch out with him. Mike was as aroused by the sights and sounds as I was, because he once again sported wood, and was keeping it polished.

Randy caught my eye and nodded toward Megan's rear, while reaching down to spread her cheeks. Oh, fuck, he's offering me her ass. Could I do it? This meant intimate contact with another guy, which irrationally scared the shit out of me.

Ah, but rational schmational, I had an unsatisfied boner and the sight before me was irresistible. We knew she liked the DP, and her ass was slick with her juices. From what I'd seen of Megan's wiles tonight, I bet she'd already prepared. So I did it. The second my fingers touched her asshole, she yelped "Oh yes, oh god YES, fuck me there, do it Tom!"

After an awkward moment of settling in I pressed myself against her, expecting to have to work for it. But Megan had my back. As she felt the contact she pushed her ring open and I slid slowly in. It would have been a tight squeeze under any circumstances, but this woman was already quite full of dick, and I was second banana, so to speak. Randy pulled out some to give me room. He'd done this before.

We've all read about the weirdness of having another cock rubbing yours through that thin membrane, and some have experienced it, but it was new to me. I tried to stop over-thinking and just feel. The sensations were amazing, and it was driving Megan wild. "Dear Jesus fuck, oh fuck that feels good, oh fuck me!" Girl was saying fuck a lot, you notice.

For just a moment I stayed at full depth while Randy started up again, then I began moving in opposition as I caught the beat. Our alternating strokes quickly gave Megan another major orgasm.

This proved too much for Mike. He headed for familiar ground, slapping his dick lightly against Megan's mouth. Instead of taking him in she panted, "Camera. Get the camera. Kitchen." He did, and we saw the flash and heard the whirr twice as he framed us up.

He offered her his cock again, and she sucked it in. He'd set the self timer, so another flash caught our lovely Megan being made watertight.

The slick heat of Megan's ass, the regular thrusting, and the utter depravity of the scene overcame me. I went rigid and let loose with the loudest, hardest come I've ever felt, pumping my seed deep into Megan's bowels as the others continued to stroke. If I'd died right then, to quote Samuel Goldwin, I couldn't have been a more fortunate man.

I slid out with a slimy pop, beyond satiety, and watched Mike and Randy pick up the pace. Randy had terrific staying power, because he outlasted a guy who'd already gone off once this evening. Mike let out a howl and this time Megan held on, taking his second load fully in her mouth. He too fell back, leaving Randy as the lone fucker.

With the field clear, Randy had Megan sit up, and encouraged her to seesaw at her own pace. She was really out of it, having come almost continuously since before I'd filled her ass. I snapped off one more pic of Megan proudly riding her black stallion. Take that, Walter Farley.

Randy came like a fountain. Megan's pussy couldn't contain it, so semen squished out everywhere. Megan quickly hopped off and bent her head to catch the excess. As she fitted what she could (not much) of Randy into her mouth, I watched her stretched hole slowly closing. It didn't seem likely that it would ever be tight again, but who knows what the body can handle? I did know one thing -- that hymen wasn't growing back.

Megan flopped over next to Randy, who sat up and stroked her gently. I moved in to do the same, and soon we were all lightly massaging her as she purred contentedly. Her hands reached out to caress our limp cocks as she said, "That... that was the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me. And you," she said to Randy, "are everything I'd heard. No names, but the word on you is righteous."

Randy chuckled. "Nothing like word of mouth to attract new business."

"Well, I can't wait to introduce you to Erika. Seriously though, guys, this can never get out, it has to be our secret. If the story gets on the street, this'll be the last time." The implication was clear, and it made my cock twitch: keep it quiet, and we can keep it going. Uh, deal!

I got us drinks, just water this time, and we passed around the new polaroids. Megan's was the only identifiable face, which suited me fine, though anyone who knew Randy wouldn't have any trouble figuring him out.

Meg declared the last picture her new favorite, and I had to agree. Here's a beautiful woman, proudly impaled on a tree branch of a cock, her breasts thrust forward into a lover's grasp, her head thrown back in ecstasy. And I was there. It doesn't get any sweeter.

===========

As I type this I still have trouble reconciling this scene with the weeks we'd spent slaving in that fishbowl, with no inkling of what was brewing below the surface. We'd shared so much, never realizing how much intimacy was left to share.

Sometimes I wonder if maybe there were intimacies we hadn't plumbed. Then I remember fingering and sucking Megan as she took Mike's goo on her face, and I decide, nah. This was as deep as it goes.

-- End --

With love from Nico, December 2007

nicoloco
nicoloco
101 Followers
12