Wrapped

Story Info
BDSM couples learn about limits.
3k words
3.19
44.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah's hand shook as she poured my coffee. "I'm frightened, Will," she confessed. "Abe refuses to tell me what is in store for tonight. Has Bettina said anything?"

"I know better than to ask I'm afraid we'll have to wait and see."

Upon our arrival at their house, Leah had offered me coffee as a ruse for a quick huddle. Despite the transparency, Abe said nothing.

"Abe tells you exactly what he is going to do?"

"Always, I think I would die of the anxiety if he didn't. I'm such a coward. It's not that I don't trust him. I just couldn't submit to being helpless if I didn't have complete confidence in his not doing anything we haven't discussed."

"Well, I just enjoy the idea of not knowing for sure, the idea of being off balance."

"I know, Abe says that I should learn from you."

Abe and Leah had invited Bettina and me for a weekend at their house. I had known both of them for more than two years, and had suspected that they might not be as straight laced as they appeared. It wasn't until we had made one of our rare forays to a fetish party that the truth came out. We had encountered each other right away. There was a pause and Abe said, "Well, yes!"

I laughed and replied, "I didn't fully buy your explanation at the office Halloween party. No one owns boots like yours for a 'once- a -year' occasion."

That encounter, over time lead to several lunchtime discussions of the levels of play we engaged in. It quickly became apparent that Bettina and I were engaged in the type of play that Abe desired and that Leah feared. I had tried to offer her support, but it really hadn't made much difference. Since I was the only one to see them on a daily basis, the matter might have ended there. However Bettina had taken an interest in them and when I told her about our conversations she said, "I think it might help if we spent some time with them."

Originally, I had met both Leah and Abe at a coffee shop down the street from the Eagle building. My company had just opened a small branch office in the building and I had found a kindred soul in the head of Eagle's IT section. Not that I knew anything about computers, we just happened to agree on the political solution to the world's problems.

Whenever I entered the "Java Cup," if Fred were there, he would motion me to join him. One day, he was with people I didn't know who were discussing some computer glitch that was incomprehensible to me. One of the two women at the table was silent and looked bored. When I struck up a conversation, I learned that her name was Leah and that she was in customer service.

When a tentative solution had been worked out, Fred turned to me and said, "Sorry to ignore you but we're having a serious problem with a program. By the way, this is Abe and Meredith. I see you have already met Leah." No one gave any indication that Leah and Abe were a couple.

"Do we have a conspiracy here?" Bettina asked.

She and Abe had just walked into the kitchen. "The two of you are going to have ample time to talk soon enough. It's time to get started. Will, go to the guest's bedroom and strip. Leah, do the same in your room. Abe and I will be upstairs in a couple of minutes. I suggest you both be ready."

As we left the kitchen, Leah slipped her hand in mine and said, "Please try not to leave me alone with both of them. Abe is sweet but Bettina really scares me. Abe told me about the things she does to you; I don't know how you can stand that much pain."

"Everyone is different," I said.

"I know. It's just that Abe wants me to be able to take much more than I can stand. He says that sooner or later he will teach me. I'm afraid that 'sooner' may begin tonight."

We were at the bedroom doors. I gave Leah a kiss on the cheek. "Be brave–and hurry. Bettina always makes me pay if I'm not ready."

I had barely gotten out of my clothes when Bettina entered. She pointed to a small writing desk and told me to stand next to it. "Put one foot on top of the desk and pretend you are a dog peeing," she said. She removed a roll of gaffer's tape from the large gym bag she had loaded with toys. From the bathroom she brought a pitcher of water and crushed ice and a towel. Holding the pitcher below my groin, she raised it to submerge my cock and balls. The erection that I had in anticipation of the evening quickly disappeared. After drying the area she began tearing off strips of tape and applying them from above my shaved pubic area, through my legs, and between the cheeks and up to the top of my ass in the back. In a couple of minutes, my shrunken cock and balls had been so thoroughly taped inside my body that no erection was possible.

"Have a seat and relax but don't touch that tape," Bettina cautioned. "It may take longer for your little friend to be prepared."

Bettina walked across the room and rested against a dresser. She could almost have taken a seat on it. She stood six feet four inches tall barefooted, almost never wore makeup, and had the type of face usually described as handsome. Wearing her standard outfit of lizard skin loafers, khaki gaberdine slacks, and lose v neck top she always looked like the perfect soccer mom. Her legs seemed to take up two thirds of her body; her breasts were those of a 'slow-to-develop' fourteen year old. The first time I asked about a bra she replied, "I'm not conceited enough to waste money on useless things."

A knock on the door announced Abe and Leah. "Ready?" He asked. We left the bedroom and Abe lead the way to the basement. Leah had been taped in the same manner as me. Her full breasts were on display. If they were any larger, they would be pendulous. They were round as globes and the dark nipples betrayed her excitement. Leah was of medium height and had a figure that could be called 'zaftig.' Her ass was ample and I could fully understand Abe's obsession with it.

As we entered the basement, I made a quick survey. There was a wooden St. Andrews cross in one corner and a padded horse nearby. Simple home made items. It was a far cry from the dungeons that I knew many people possessed.

Against the opposite wall there was an area about ten feet square covered with a thick gym mat. Abe directed Leah and me to stand on the mat and told me to embrace Leah. "Will, put your arms around her waist; Leah, wrap your arms around Will's neck. Lean your heads together so that you're cheek to cheek. Leah, you need to get on your toes. Good! Don't move."

Bettina opened a new box of plastic shrink wrap and staring at our waists began wrapping us together. "Hug each other tight," she ordered. Abe joined in and as the wrap was slowly wound around our upper torso, our bodies were crushed together. Leah's ample breasts felt deliciously soft. We were wrapped to the shoulders. As soon as the film was cut, Bettina and Abe steadied both of us. "Now, both of you kneel down together. We won't let you fall."

We each bent one leg to lower ourselves to the mat and one of Leah's legs slipped between my legs. The thick tape prevented my feeling her velvety smooth skin as her leg pushed against my groin. When we were both on our knees, Bettina said, "Hold tight," and pushed us sideways so that we landed on the mat on our sides.

Abe instructed, "You are both going to be whipped, really whipped. Whoever is on top is going to get it. If you can't take anymore, you can roll the other person to the top. If you're on top and can't take it, you can beg the other person to take your place. Once the whipping starts it won't end until Bettina and I decide for it to end. We will alternate – the choice of who is on top is up to you. If you think you need a safe word, tell it to each other. Your safe word is only good for the other to save you."

Bettina added, "Don't think that we aren't aware of the fact that you want each other. In fact, I'm sure that the only reason you haven't already fucked is your fear of the consequences. If either of us even suspected that you had been to the cookie jar you would have paid the price. If you both do well tonight, there might be a reward." She gave us a wicked smile.

Abe added, "Work out how you plan to deal with the whipping; we'll be back sooner than you think."

As soon as they had gone upstairs to dress, Leah nervously said, "Let me be first. I will probably chicken out soon enough. If you start first, I will lose my nerve completely. As soon as I beg you to save me, let me take a few more and then roll me to the bottom. Please promise me!"

"Sure, but Abe is probably going to demand you stay on top to take some serious stripes."

"I'm sure that I will get more than I ever bargained for. I just need you to help me with the courage."

Bettina entered the basement. She was always quick. Wearing her full length leather dress with one side slit to the waist and her knee high lace up boots with platform soles that displayed her incredible legs to maximum advantage, she walked straight up to us and tossed the crop and flogger that she was carrying to the mat. Kneeling next to Leah, she spoke to her in a gentle tone that totally belied her fierce appearance.

"Leah, I have a great deal of confidence in you. I know that both you and Abe believe that you lack courage. I don't. I think that you are capable of some incredible things and I want you to prove me right. I am not going to give you an easy pass, but it will never be more than I know you are capable of handling. You think that I am cruel, and I can be. But I can also be supportive to those who need it. I want to be your teacher and helper. Will you trust me to get you through this evening?"

There was a long pause. Even I was surprised by what Bettina had said. But I was even more surprised when Leah's simple, "Yes, Thank you!"

I had assumed that I would be Leah's sole support for what lay ahead. Now that foolish assumption had been demolished, and Bettina had amazed me once again.

"Will, I want you to give Leah your unconditional support. That's an order!" When Bettina gave an order no answer was required, obedience was assumed. I realized that she had said that for Leah's benefit: I had been given my instructions earlier in the week.

When Abe finally came in, Bettina was across the room examining the St. Andrew's cross as if she had only been killing time waiting for him. He was one of those wiry men of medium height who always seem be in motion. Abe wore his heavy black hair in a long ponytail banded every six inches or so, and sported a van Dyke beard. I don't think I had ever seen him without a smile on his face. That worried me. He seemed to be taken aback to be the last to arrive.

"Let's get the show on the road," he announced in his bright voice as he stood over us. "Who's first?"

We were both still on our sides. I rolled Leah to the top. She was shaking so badly that she couldn't speak I realized that she hadn't been that nervous until Able had arrived. Maybe it wasn't Leah who had the problem after all. Abe began a steady stream of blows with a heavy leather strap. After no more that a dozen blows, Leah began to scream and beg for mercy.

Leah had asked me to ignore her first screams and keep her on top for as long as possible but she was shaking so badly that I knew that she had taken as much as she could handle and that I should try to get her safely under my body. Just as I rolled her onto her side and tried to gain the top, Bettina spoke: "My turn."

"Will, leave her on top"

Obediently and with great effort, I gave a kick that placed her back where she had been. It was oblivious that she was now stiff with fear.

In the quietest voice imaginable Bettina said, "Leah, spread your legs for me."

Time seemed frozen and then something happened that was beyond belief. I felt Leah's legs slowly open wide around mine and the force on my chest made me realize that her knees were on the mat and she was raising her ass in offering to Bettina. It was something I simply could not have foreseen

After a long interval the whoosh of the crop and a smack told me Bettina had not given an easy stoke. Immediately, she said, "Good, that was brave of you. And now another" and the stoke fell. She took her time and before each stoke she simply called "another" and delivered the blow. It seemed to go on for ever. I could not believe what was happening. Leah was being soundly thrashed, and though she jerked and even screamed at the harder blows she made no appeal for me to save her. I whispered encouragement into her ear but if she heard me she gave no indication.

I realized that she had wholly given herself over to Bettina. If I were aware of this, I realized that Abe must also sense the reason for Leah's sudden ability to accept the kind of pain he sought so long to impose on her. He certainly could not be happy with this turn of events. That thought sent a cold chill through me. Twisting my head, I saw Abe nearby. For the first time in memory he was not smiling. It did not bode well for the remainder of our time together. I didn't have to remain in suspense for long.

Bettina stopped and said, "Leah, I'm really proud of you, sweetheart. You more than lived up to my highest expectations. But it seems as if Will's ass is still lily white. I think it is time for him to come out of hiding."

I had never dreamed that I would be on the bottom for so long. I quickly rolled to the top with an energetic kick, happy to hide Leah, and aware that I was long overdue for some serious punishment. I wasn't prepared to hear Bettina's words: "Abe, he all yours."

I could sense that Bettina had walked away, and I knew that she was going to allow Abe to work his anger off on me. I hadn't been whipped in anger since I was a child. My mother would lose control of her temper and inflict mind numbing punishments. Now, I was terrified in a way that I had believed could never happen again. The only comfort I had was knowing that she was there and would not allow Abe to vent his fury unconditionally. I knew that she was offering me as a sacrifice to save Leah.

Bettina and I have a rare understanding of each other. I not only understood what she was thinking but knew that she was reading my thoughts as clearly I was reading hers. She wanted me to do something that she would never have demanded of me for herself. It truly was a sacrifice, but one that she was confident enough to take for granted. And that awareness created in me a level of courage and trust that I had never known before. When I realized how unconditional her faith in me was, I knew that I must not fail her.

That courage was soon put to the test. Abe used the strap and this was not a whipping– it was vengeance. Vengeance on me, on Bettina, but most of all on Leah. Bettina was letting him work off his fury in full. When I was beginning to doubt my ability to endure, I heard Bettina quietly say, "Abe."

He stopped and I realized that he had snapped out of his trance. He had certainly been in another space. I was grateful that Bettina had been able to so accurately judge my limit of endurance.

And then Bettina was there with scissors to cut open the plastic wrap that had bound Leah and me together. Our sweat soaked bodies fell apart and the cool air brought a chill. Bettina had a blanket to cover us. She kissed each of us and said, "I had planned to remove the tape on your crotches and punish you there before leaving you alone. I don't think either of you could endure that now. Keep the tape on. Will, behave!"

I knew that her admonition to me was said for the benefit of both of us.

She stood up and said, "Abe, I think that we could use a little refreshment. Shall we go upstairs?"

I wrapped my arms around Leah and softly kissed her cheek. She was still quietly trembling and sobbing. Looking at me through her tears, she said, "I really love Bettina."