Wrapped Up In Blue

Story Info
Bound for a quickie.
1.4k words
3.94
29.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chandra opened to door for Mitch wearing a blue silk robe. Her hair was pulled up off her neck. Her throat and chest were bare, framed with the "V" of the blue silk, which brought out the rich hues in her caramel toned skin.

Mitch took in the sight of her. He enjoyed the way the robe covered yet revealed Chandra's small frame.

"Come in," she said.

Mitch's shoulder brushed Chandra's as he walked past. She inhaled his cologne, sexy and extremely male. She turned to lock the door. Mitch came up behind her, slide his hands around her waist then pulled her into him, making her aware of his arousal. He rubbed his palms up Chandra's sides, kissed her neck then let his fingertips caress the outside curve of her breast. His face nuzzled into her neck. Mitch licked up to her ear.

"God, I've missed you," he whispered while his hands moved back down over her hips.

Chandra sighed and melted into him.

"Let's go into your room. I have something for you."

"Mmm. I like the sound of that."

Mitch scooped her up into his arms in one smooth motion and carried her off to the bedroom. She kissed him. Her fingers ran up into his hair on the short walk to her bedroom. He sat her down on the floor then sat down on the bed.

"What have you got for me?"

"Hold on," he smiled.

Mitch undid the sash of the robe. He placed both hands on Chandra's bare stomach, his fingers spread wide, pushing the fabric further back. He leaned in and kissed her navel. Mitch used his tongue to swirl around it before reaching up to push the robe all the way off. Mitch's hands and eyes moved up and down Chandra's body, caressing every inch.

"I love your body," he said. He stroked the back of his hand on her mound. Chandra moved and pushed her hips forward.

"Give me your hands," Mitch instructed.

Chandra held them out to him, palms up. Mitch removed a silken rope from his jacket pocket and slipped it around Chandra's wrists. He made a few quick movements and when he stopped Chandra's hands were firmly tied together. "Oh!" she said with giddy surprise.

Mitch walked to the head of the bed.

Mitch's voice was stern when he said, "Lie down."

Chandra complied. Mitch secured the rest of the rope to the intricate iron headboard then sat beside her. He traced his fingertips over her lips then kissed them, small lingering pecks. Chandra responded by opening her lips in invitation of Mitch's tongue. His tongue danced over hers, explored her mouth until her kiss grew hungry. Chandra attempted to reach for Mitch but the ropes halted her. She groaned in frustration. Mitch smiled down at her then kissed her forehead.

Mitch pushed himself off the bed and began removing his suit jacket. Chandra lifted her head to watch every move. She smiled as more of him was revealed. He used slow deliberate motions to remove his shirt then shuck off his pants and underwear. Chandra's eyes fell to his crotch.

"Is this what you want?"

"Yes. Right here." She spread her legs and brought her knees up.

Mitch rubbed his cock. His large masculine hands wrapped around his shaft. Each stroke brought his foreskin up over his head. Chandra and Mitch watched each other. The atmosphere became charged with their anticipation for each other.

"You should feel how wet you're making me," Chandra said.

She spread her legs as far as she could then waited for Mitch to climb between them. He continued to stroke his cock, only now he was inches away from Chandra's pussy. She tried to move down closer to him but the rope held her back.

"I want you to touch me," she pleaded.

Without hesitation Mitch placed the head of his cock between Chandra's most lips. She moaned. Mitch moved the head lower to tease around her hole. He watched her juices gleaming on the head. He sat back on his heels to rub her pussy juice into his cock. He eyes fluttered closed for a moment as he indulged briefly in the sensation of her all over him.

"I have to taste you," he whispered.

Mitch pushed her knees back into the bed and licked her slowly with a relaxed tongue from her asshole to her clit. He lapped up her wetness and paused intermittently to suck on her swollen clit. Mitch watched Chandra's face. He saw in her eyes how much she enjoyed his attention. He slipped two fingers inside her. Chandra squired and her breathing turned to quick pants. Mitch could feel she was close to climax. In response he rubbed her clit with his thumb.

"That's it, sweetie. Come for me."

Chandra moved to force his fingers deeper as she began to come. She cried out to him for more as her pussy tightened around his fingers. Her pussy pulsated rapidly as she moaned. Chandra's reflexes caused her to tug at the silken ropes. Her struggling movements stopped when her orgasm subsided.

Mitch surveyed her body. Chandra's nipples were tight and hard, looking like they needed some attention. He kissed his way up to them. He used his tongue first then closed his mouth around them. Mitch sucked her nipples until he drew a moan out of Chandra at which time he bit down into one. Chandra called out then giggled.

"Like that huh?"

"I do but I'd like you inside me more."

Mitch held himself up in a push up position so they both could see his cock hovering above her pussy.

"Tell me where you want it," he said, making eye contact with her.

"In my pussy. I want you so badly right now. Please...fuck me."

Mitch smiled then eased inside her. Chandra's hips lifted. They both moaned. Chandra stretched to gain access to Mitch's mouth. He met her half way then kissed her. Their kiss grew more passionate as Mitch deepened his penetration. Chandra sucked his lower lip. She squeezed Mitch with her pussy.

"Roll over on your side," Mitch said.

Chandra rolled over carefully to remain engaged with Mitch. Her arms stretched awkwardly above her head but the penetration was deep like this. Mitch increased her pleasure by rubbing her clit. His thrusts were slow and teasing then built into a forceful and deliciously aggressive ramming. The sound of Mitch's hips colliding with Chandra's ass mixed with the sound of their heavy breathing and moaning. Mitch got to his knees between Chandra's legs. He was balls deep inside her. He held her ass cheek and a breast while his cock reached the depth of her pussy.

"You like me fucking you?"

"Yes. You're so hard. Yes."

Mitch gazed into Chandra's face. He watched the way her arms were tense above her head and how the redness had grown around her wrists. He smiled.

"I want you to come with me," Mitch said.

He made his thrusts slow but hard and deep. Chandra could not hold back her exclamations of pleasure. Mitch lowered his weight down on top of Chandra so he could kiss her.

He whispered in her ear, "Come on my cock you sexy bitch. Come on. Gimme that cum." With each urging he thrust harder. "Let me feel that cum run down my balls while I fuck my tight pussy. It's mine right? That's my pussy?"

Chandra's voice was caught by her breaths and her moans but eventually she let out a loud confirming, "Yes". Her voice was throaty and animalistic as her orgasm rocked her body and shook her limbs. Mitch had to work to hold her in place beneath him while he pumped inside of her pussy throughout her orgasm.

"Good girl," he praised. Mitch stroked her body all over until his own orgasm brought him down on top of her.

Chandra felt his body jerk when she made attempts to squeeze his softening cock with her pussy. He was still for a long moment before he started kissing her neck and shoulder. Drowsily, he rolled away from her then began to untie the rope. Immediately Chandra rolled toward him. Her hands reached for him to rub his arms, grab hold of his shoulders and stroke into his hair. The feel of him awakened her arousal.

She moaned then said, "Finally."