Wrastl'n

Story Info
A different kind of key was needed, to go through this door.
1.2k words
4.17
10.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot summer day in the shining sun. Perfect day for a dip. She was swimming out in our backyard pool, and looked oh so inviting in her bikini, at first taking laps but then settling for just lazily swimming, enjoying the heat-sucking water. I went upstairs and threw on some swimming trunks, ran outside and yelled a warcry as I cannon-balled into the pool to her shriek of playful surprise.

She immediately swam over to me slowly, only her squinting eyes stalking me above the surface. She got close and jumped up, landing on me and forcing me down before I could even get all the water out of my eyes. When I surfaced again, I saw her giggling and swimming away, yelping playful and screaming for help.

I swam after her, eventually caught an ankle and held her tight, her 'fighting' to get free. I kissed her suddenly and felt her go limp, then wrap her arms around me as I freed her. We kissed slow, sensual melting kisses for a few minutes, then I grabbed her tight again and jumped up with both of us, hitting the water and dragging her under with me to her squeal.

She kicked off of me and jumped for air, and I swam a little farther before I surfaced. She saw me and glared playfully, and swam after me. She was a much faster swimmer, I'm sad to say, and before I had even realized it, she had whipped off my trunks. I stopped, felt lower and felt only my manhood, then turned back to see her already climbing out of the other side of the pool, giggling as she took my trunks with her into the house.

I growled and swam towards the house, getting out as she was closing the door. I ran up, naked in the backyard and smiled innocently from the other side of the glass door. I tried the door. Locked, of course. I squinted at her, and she gave a surprised look at the lock and shrugged melodramatically. She pointed at my crotch.

I looked down, didn't see anything special, then looked back up at her with an eyebrow raised. She mimed an exasperated sigh, and did a grasping motion with her hand, up and down. She wanted me to masturbate to get in the house? Shrugging, I grabbed hold of myself and massaged, growing hard quickly as I watched her looking enraptured, nibbling on one of her fingers.

I stroked slowly, fully erect now as I looked up and down her body, imagining the things I want to do to it. She trailed a hand down her stomach and I saw it slip under her bikini bottoms, rubbing down over the other lips I wanted to share a sensual kiss with. At this I started stroking faster, and we watched each other for a few minutes. I had closed my eyes for a moment, imagining her on top of me, impaling herself onto my cock and I heard a click.

My eyes opened and I saw her running up the stairs, and immediately pulled open the door, running after her. Then slower, as my erection bouncing kept me from running too fast with pain. I took the stairs three steps at a time, then jumped into our bedroom.

I was crouched as I jumped in, but I straightened when I didn't see her. She must be in another room. I turned, then was suddenly pounced by a beautiful bikini-clad woman that was hiding behind the door. She leaped on me, and I fell back on the bed. She tried pinning me, but I raised up and grabbed her, tossing her back on the bed and moved over her myself.

As soon as I did, she moved up her leg and forced me to flip over, and she was suddenly on top of me again, pinning me down. I squinted up at her lustful eyes, drinking me in and licking her lips. She moved down and bit my neck, then ran her tongue up to my lips and kissed me passionately. I stopped fighting. She rubbed her hips against my exposed manhood, a mere piece of cloth between where we both wanted it to go.

When she let me go, I grabbed at her hair and hips, kissing hard against her with abandon. Her hips ground against me as our tongues danced, but I wanted us to mesh together more. I rolled over on top of her, pinning her against me now. She didn't seem to mind, and pulled her arms up over her head so I could hold onto them with one hand, grinning up at me as my free hand ran down and massaged her breasts under her top. I suckled gently on her neck, licking down and moving the fabric out of the way. I traced my tongue in unknown designs before reaching her nipple, enveloping it in the warmth of my mouth and swirling my tongue around it.

My hand ran further down her body and pulled her bottoms aside, tracing down the lips that seemed to be slicker out of the water than in it. I slid a finger inside of her gently as my thumb massaged her clit. My lips ran back up her body and I nibbled on her own. We kissed slowly at first, then more determined as my hands moved faster down below. She arched up, aching for me. I reached down and grasped myself, aimed and pushed slowly inside of her. She arched against me and wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pushed fully into her.

We ground our hips together again, this time with more fulfilling feelings. I thrust deep inside of her, stretching her out as we kissed between breaths. The water on our bodies had long evaporate from the heat we were building, bodies undulating together. She spasmed hard against me, eyes shut hard and a long moan escaped her lips. I suddenly went faster, and she soon had another orgasm built inside of her that made her clutch me hard.

I soon slowed, thrusting rhythmically inside of her as she calmed. She moaned softly in the wake of her orgasms, opened her eyes and pushed me over, rolling on top. She sat up, rising and falling on top of me. I reached up and massaged her breasts and she moaned softly again. She bounced a little faster, then fell against me as the feeling mounted. I smacked her ass and grabbed at her hips as she grinded me in and out of her, my hips rising to meet hers. She bit at my neck and I grabbed her hair, and she muffled a load moan in my neck as she gripped me hard inside of her. She slowed, but I quickened the pace. I let myself go, embracing every velvet motion of her wrapped around my shaft. I thrusted hard and fast into her, and soon I felt her spasm against my body again as I shot hot fluid inside of her, pulsing deep within her as she gripped at it and milked my cock. We slowed slowly, ever so slowly, keeping up the subtle motion of our lovemaking as we wound down.

She raised her head and I kissed at her lips, our tongues dancing until her head was too heavy and she rested it against my chest. I played with her hair and ran fingertips down her spine as she lay with me, on me and still around me. We slowly drifted to sleep, my arms warmly around her.