Wrath of the Djinn

Story Info
A magical young man dethrones a corrupt false prophet.
2.9k words
3.68
19.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers

Hello everyone! This is my first submitted story and I hope ya like it. For those who do not know, I have written a LOT of requests/ideas for stories on the board. I have also been asked repeatedly why I don't write these myself. The answer is because I like to READ the stories more than WRITE them. I like to enjoy the erotic descriptions of the characters and the turns the stories take. But I have decided that I should do more than just belch out what I want. I have started writing drafts with my requests to be used as a short, non erotic example of what my ideas for the story is exactly. Anyone who specializes in the stories alley can use it as a basis, editing the characters, plot, or possible endings, while adding their own erotic content to them. I won't fuss about copyright or anything .

THANK YOU!!

*****

Setting: Ancient India

P.S. All dialogs is translated from Indian

In the lower class section of Ancient India, there is a palace, and residents, that rivals the Sultan in terms of majesty. They are called the "Witnesses of Karma", a religious sect that are believed to be connected to the gods. Their leader, Kavi, is said to be the most connected with Brahma, and has gained many earthly fortunes as a result of the townspeople's generosity. However, the sect resides in a place with much refinement and royalty, which is believed by many to be used for their cause. Throughout the city, the sect's members would go around performing miracles, healing the sick, and exorcising evil spirits.

However, the sect is a lie. There is nothing holy or divine about them, Kavi is nothing more than a conman, who uses the gold and prestige for hedonistic indulgences. He has a select group of his followers set up deceitful public acts to demonstrate his "divine powers". Whatever followers that weren't part of his cover-up were merely brainwashed pawns who are just as deceived as the citizens.

We begin in the central room of the Witnesses palace, with Kavi laying on a throne of pillows sown from fine fabrics. He is dressed like the god of creation he impersonates, with a ceremonial necklace around his neck, golden braces around his arms, piercings on his ears, jewelry on his fingers and a sarong on him made of fine, purple fabrics. For a man in his middle age, he is considerably muscular and handsome, appearing to still be in his prime. As he relaxes on his throne, he is surrounded by scantily clad women, who are caressing their hands against his body. They believe that becoming one with the "prophet" will ensure them divine grace as well. Before he can become aroused from the very lustful atmosphere, Kavi is addressed by one of his thug—er—uh—personal guards. Kavi breaks away from his "followers" and converses.

Kavi: What do you want? Can't you see I am busy

Guard: Forgive me, but we have HIM with us?

Kavi: I see. Well bring him in.

The Guard nods in agreement, then instructs two of his men to bring in a young man named Rajan. Rajan is one of the youngest members in the sect, but is more perceptive than most of them. He is known to be a handsome, stronger than average, and well built young man. However. He is shy and introverted to the other clergy. He believed in the false prophets word's as much as everyone else, but it was shattered when he overheard a plot by Kavi. Rajan plans to expose him to the sultan, and believes his secret is safe...until now.

Kavi: Ahh Rajan! Haven't we been a sneaky snake.

Rajan: What do you mean sir?

Just as Rajan asked, Kavi leapt out of his throne, runs up to the young man, and slaps him across the face.

Kavi: DO NOT PLAY DUMB! I know you heard of my plans, and I know you planned on reporting to the sultan!

Kavi was correct. Rajan had overheard Kavi planning to use his influence to stage a rebellion, and overthrow the royalty. In the face of this accusation, Rajan stopped pretending.

Rajan: What you are planning is evil. I could not/cannot let you do this.

Kavi: Well, good thing it is not up to you is it!

Rajan: I will do everything I can to stop you, and make sure you are puni-

Rajan is then struck on top of the head, and knocked unconscious. When he comes to, he is far out into the desert and being dragged along the sand by one of the thugs. The brute then stops, apparently feeling they were far enough, and then said.

Guard: This is your grave boy, but that doesn't mean I cannot have a little fun first.

In a second, the muscular thug ripped off the sarong Rajan is wearing and then undressed himself. Rajan's body was incredibly athletic, with minor marking covering him. His cock was 6 inches soft. The thug easily flips Rajan over and prepares to mount the young man, violating his virgin hole. Then in a heartbeat, the thug's look of lust changed to one of surprise as Rajan soon turned into dust and flew into the air. The naked man became confused as he was soon surrounded by the swirling sand, and suffocated by the lack of air. Soon enough, the former captor passed out.

After a few minutes, the thug woke up and realized he was bound, unable to move, and dangling in the air. He manages to look hard enough to see Rajan towering above him, still naked, but with the same lust in his eyes that he had before. He also sees that his arm has become the vines binding him. While the muscular minion is perplexed, and scared, Rajan explains.

Rajan: Looks like it will be just ME having fun, you disgusting ape. As for these vines, my arms, you are probably wondering about this. Thing is my parents were mystics, REAL mystics, who conversed with the divine. As a reward for their faith, I was born with the power of shapeshifting, giving me complete control over my body, and allowing me to mimic almost anything, including the elements. Kavi knew about my power, it was the main reason he accepted me, but I guess he started to believe he was more powerful than me. HE WAS WRONG! I am going to make sure the rebellion is crushed and Kavi suffers for his deception. But first,

Rajan gets a devilish smirk.

Rajan: I'm going give you the same kindness you showed me.

With that, Rajan then takes his fingers/vines, and turns the bound and nude thug around to view him. He was an impressive specimen with a muscular chest, arms and legs as thick as tree trunks, and a butt that looked like two brown, hairless globes. His cock was a good 7 inches hard. Rajan himself had a more average frame, but was still muscular nonetheless. He had a mostly hairless body, with six pack abs, broad arms, strong legs, and a cock that was 7 inches soft, but was currently 10 inches hard.

Rajan uses some of the vines generated as Kavi'sminion begins to sob and beg.

Guard: P-p-p-please spare me! I will do anything yo-

One of the vines strikes him on his buttocks.

Guard: AAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAA!!

Rajan begins whipping the minion with his vines, who can only hang in front of the younger man as naked, and helpless as a captured pig. While doing this, Rajan gazes at his prey, and strokes his manhood in wild lust, and anticipation. The whipping goes on for seemingly hours.

Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap!- Whap

When Rajan was done with this, and simply had his loose vines caress the guard's nude form. The captured man was merely a sobbing wreck, dreading what Rajan would do next. While he felt the vines rubbing against him, he noticed his cock was hardening against his will, and that he was getting aroused by the assault. Suddenly, Rajan had some the vines around his prey's legs travel upwards, and they began getting closer to the guard's virgin hole. The guard pleads.

Guard: NO! PLEASE! Do not take my manhood! (POP!!) AAAAAIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!

His please fell on deaf ears. In a second, the vines penetrate the man. They are skewering him from behind while some wrap around his hardening member, which was already throbbing and dripping with precum. Rajan continued to stroke his own manhood.

For a few minutes, the captive could do nothing but moan in reluctant pleasure, as the vines went in and out of him, while stroking him until

Guard: No! NOOOO-Ah-Ahh-AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

He screamed in a last attempt to show manhood as he orgasmed all over the desert sand. Long ropes of cum shot out of him, while he shed a tear at the humiliation. Rajan then drops the man on the ground, and as the violated man sulks in the fetal position, Rajan stands above him. He grabs the much bigger man's strong thighs, which causes the brute pain from his sore hole, and lifts him up into an upside down spread eagle position. Rajan then lays his member above the man's exposed crack. With a roar of victory to the heavens, Rajan shoots ropes of his seed on top of the crack, causing some to drip onto the brutalized man's head. Rajan dropped the near limp thug and marveled at the defeated foe. He was only lying there naked, covering his eyes in shame, his back covered in the seed of this supposedly weaker man, and rubbing his sore bottom in vain. Rajan redonned his sarong, and took the horse of the minion to head back to the city, but not before generating enough fire to burn the clothes of Kavi's minion, leaving him there in the barren land naked, alone, and vulnerable to the bandits that roam there.

Days pass by and Rajan traverses the desert, with the sun on his bare back and the sand against his bare feet. Along the way, his horse died, and he simply turned to sand to fly on the winds. As he got closer to the city, Rajan encountered a group of bandits his age. He impressed them with his power, fed them food they desperately needed, gave a piece of his powers to them all and soon he was their leader. They charged toward the city, with their numbers growing with each village they passed. Soon they were at the city in time to foil the rebellion.

At the Witness' palace, Kavi is rallying his troo-followers to attack the Sultan and his family.

Kavi: IT IS TIME MY CHILDREN!! The sultan has desecrated the will of the gods and must be punished! We will strike down the heretic and spread our message throughout the KINGDOM!!

Rajan: (from nowhere) THE ONLY HERETIC BEING PUNISHED IS YOU!!

Kavi: (Surprised and Frightened) RAJAN?!?

Out of the blue, Rajan and his men bust through the windows to storm the palace, dressed in full armor. Kavi and his men armed themselves, but the shapeshifting warriors were unfazed by whatever weapon they had. The rebellion is overwhelmed and soon enough Rajan had Kavi by his neck.

Rajan: The Sultan knows about your plans Kavi. Your army is decimated, and your lies are exposed! YOU! HAVE! FAILED!

Rajan then punches Kavi and the false prophet is defeated.

A few days pass, during which Rajan and his new group, his new family called "The Djinn" have become known as the guardians of the lower class in their area. The Sultan had rewarded them for their valor, and while they are acknowledged as a gang of supernatural beings, they are accepted by the citizens. Needless to say the Witnesses were disbanded, and Kavi has not been seen since. However, this does not mean Rajan doesn't know.

The Djinn are having a party at the palace they took as their own. Inside, the boys indulge themselves greatly. They were parading around in little clothing, with some either drinking, fighting for sport, and/or fucking the willing girls (or boys) that came there like animals in heat. Rajan was covered in as much clothing as everyone else. He is seen with a slight bulge under his sarong.

Rajan: ALL RIGHT MY BROTHERS! It is time for our main event. We have all been waiting for this, but we shall finally witness the PUNISHMENT! OF! THE!! HERETIC!!

On his cue, one of the Djinn drags Kavi himself along with a rope tied to his wrists. The former false prophet and his inner circle were kept prisoner for all this time, specifically for this punishment. The Djinn then threw the rope over a branch, and pulled it until Kavi was strung up by that rope. Kavi was left hanging near limp as the rest of his inner circle is brought in. They all stand in the bath area of the palace, each standing barely on mid sized rocks surrounded by water. Like their leader, they all hang front of the gathered crowd, who are all getting aroused by the mere appearance of the middle aged man.

Despite his age, his life of gluttony, and his days imprisoned, Kavi still looked like abetter physical specimen than the brute from the desert. He retained his muscular chest, broadly muscled limbs, and minimal amounts of body hair. He and his followers were stripped of their jewelry and royal garb, only having ragged sarongs to cover their wastes. The men are forcibly fed a weird elixir to prepare them for punishment.

Suddenly some vines in the area come alive, seemingly to be a few Djinn in a transformed state. They tickle Kavi slightly before suddenly yanking his sarong off of him, revealing his naked body to the already rabid crowd. He had a small, soft cock of 2 inches, which everyone first laughed out loudly. Kavi was obviously humiliated, but soon jumped up in pain.

WHAP! A vine suddenly made

Kavi: AAAYYYYYY!!

WHAP! Again

Kavi: YYEEAAAAGHH!!

The vines were slapping Kavi on the brown, muscular globes that were his butt cheeks. Which was beginning to arouse the crowd even more.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

When it was done, the false prophet was sobbing from the pain. Then Rajan stepped out in front of him, naked as well with an already hard, and intimidating 10 inch cock. Kavi knew of Rajan's bisexuality, but before he could even try to get away, Rajan kissed the man in front of everyone with much intensity. Simultaneously, the young man was stroking his captors cock, causing a reaction. Kavi's manhood became stubbornly hardened, and dripping with his seed. The elixir they ingested was a chemical that cause intensified feeling of arousal and sensitivity to physical feeling. When Rajan removed his lips, he slithered behind the man, then brought his body closer to him. He was leaning against the bare back of Kavi as the bound man dreaded what would happen.

The terrified man lets out a loud NO! before Rajan thrust his giant cock into the man's virgin hole.

Kavi: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!

Rajan thrusts his cock in and out animalisticly, hard, and brutally as Kavi sobbed from the pain. The crowd is growing wilder with lust, while the other prisoners look on in dread. The vines suddenly lift Kavi up mid air, spreading his legs far apart into a near-painful spread eagle. Rajan then continues the frenzied assault. The only sounds made were loud PLOP!s and the once proud prophet tries (and fails) to hold back tears to go with his growing arousal. After three hours of assault, the vines flipped over Kavi to have him face everyone as his manhood begins to spout. His hardened 4 inch cock explodes with the aid of Rajan's stroking. Ropes of seed fly into the air like a fountain, before landing on the humiliated man's chest. By the time it was done, Kavi was left hanging in a state of reluctant bliss and humiliation. Then Rajan finished fucking Kavi in his muscular ass until he shot his seed into Kavi so intensely that it practically flooded his insides.

Eventually, he was let down, drained and filled with both his seed and Rajan's. While seed was leaking from Kavi's The Djinn leader then addressed the crowd.

Rajan: OKAY BOYS! IT IS YOUR TURN NOW!!

With that, the other Djinn members burst in to rape Kavi and the other men. Looks of shock hit the captured men's faces before the vines suddenly released them. Even with their free hands and athletic frames, the men were still no match for the shapeshifters. The young bandits subdued the captives, and proceeded to have their way. Sarongs and loincloths from all the men were sent flying away, leaving nothing but naked, humiliated, and vulnerable men. Three members ravished Kavir, with two of the bandits holding him down, while one thrusts their cock into Kavi's mouth like a wild animal. One other captive was spread eagled on the ground with a Djinn on top of him, kissing him intensely while penetrating the man's ass. Another was being lifted up by his wrist, with a Djinn whipping his brown globes with a vine. A final one was laid on his back on a stone table, with one member fucking his ass while another thrusts into his mouth.

After a night of animalistic passion, the captured were left in the area. They were naked covered/filled with the seed of young bandits, and in a state of reluctant bliss. When morning came, the men were dragged out of the palace with seed still leaking from their buttocks', and paraded through the streets. They cringed in humiliation at the laughter directed toward their naked states, and spent the day suffering the after effects of the elixir.

Nephlim14
Nephlim14
13 Followers