Wreck Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As promised, it wasn't long before Crystal was by to replace our drinks – several times in fact. I could feel the buzz from the coolers, and was starting to feel more than a little hot from the sun. "Cher, I need to take a dip in the ocean."

Cher replied instantly, "Yeah, me too." The young lady behind us immediately offered to look after our stuff while we went wandering.

Cheryl reached for her top, and then dropped it – her hand moved to her sheer blouse, and then dropped that too – I could see a discussion playing out in her head. "Cher, it's okay – let's go topless." I offered.

She looked back at me, "I know – It's just, you know, the first time I've ever done this. It's a little scary."

"It's okay Cher – you're gorgeous – besides you are no different that virtually everyone else on the beach", I urged her.

I stood and reached for her hand, she took it and I pulled her to her feet.

No sooner were we on our feet, and I heard another vendor calling out "Watermelon, watermelon" I looked towards the voice and moving towards us was a full figured, beautiful woman carrying a tray of sliced watermelon. 'Perfect on such a hot day' I thought. I motioned to her with my arm and she stopped in front of us.

Presented in front of us were thick, pink watermelon slices, and another small tray that held cookies. 'Mmmmm, cookies too,' I thought. We both asked for watermelon slice, and I asked about the cookies. "These are 'special' gingersnaps, would you like to share one?"

Although I was a girl from a farm in valley, it didn't take more than a second to guess what 'special' meant. I asked for one each.

She handed one each to us, and I paid up for the treats.

Still standing, we split Cheryl's cookie, munched it down, and then washed it down with the last bit of cooler. I stashed the other cookie in the beach bag.

Once again, I took Cheryl's hand and we began heading towards the shore.

The beach at Wreck drops off a little more quickly than at Spanish Banks, and because it faces the Straight of Georgia it is a littler cooler too. But the heat of the day, was enough for me to dive in regardless. I waded in holding Cher's hand until the water was at my waist, and then I dove and swam for a few strokes. I broke the surface of the water rolled over and stood up – the water was at my breasts. I watched as Cheryl repeated my movements -- she surfaced immediately in front of beside me, and as she stood I felt her hands slide up my sides and cup my buoyant breasts. My hands slid to hers as well. I thumbed her nipples which were rock hard from the cool water.

She hungrily moved against me and kissed my lips – I responded greedily.

Below the water my fingers found her bathing suit bottom, they easily slipped underneath to her pussy and I began to play – initially, she offered no resistance. She squirmed against me – clearly loving the attention, but also glancing nervously around.


I wanted her naked on the beach – and soon.

She broke off the hug and gently disengaged my hand. "It's freezing out here Katie! Let's head back in." I readily agreed, and followed her back to shore.

I could feel the cookie having it's affect I could feel my already limited inhibitions fading quickly. The buzz was perfect, and with SPF 40 on each other I knew we could stay here all day. And if I had my choice, that's exactly what I planned to do.

"Cher, I need to walk a bit – you want to join me?"

"No, not yet Katie – I'm going back to the blanket to take in some more rays, but you go ahead." She replied.

I wasn't disappointed by her response – I need to get in some private exhibiting.

I've always believed that there are moments in your life that define who you will be – sometimes they happen so quickly you hardly know they passed. The previous weekend, had been one of those for me -- and now before was another on of them – I knew exactly what came next.

We parted ways, and I wandered off towards the vendor stands behind us. She headed towards our place in the sun. I watch her go, and as soon as she sat, and disappeared from sight, I reached up to the sides of my thong. A quick downwards pull, and it slipped off my ass and I stepped free of it.

What an incredible rush!!!!!!!!

I was completely naked in public for he first time in my life – and it felt so unbelievably good. I couldn't help myself from grinning and whooping quietly with delight!

I tied the thin bit of material that had been my bottom around my wrist, and I continued my wandering. The first booth was one with hand made beaded jewelry -- it was run by a guy in his late twenties. Bearded, cute and clothed with a wrap around his waist. I casually wandered around the guy's wares. Acutely aware that I was being sized up by at least five different guys from three different directions – including the guy in the booth. I picked up a necklace from his rack and went to put it on. Except I 'accidentally-on-purpose' dropped it to the sand. I turned to pick it up and, with my legs spread slightly, so as not to lose my balance I bent at the waist – giving three guys who were twenty feet behind me a perfect reward view of my ass, and pussy lips. To make sure they got a good look, I stayed bent over for a few extra seconds as I watched their expressions through my legs.

I felt so brave, and free, and excited to be showing myself in this way. The arousal I felt was electric – every nerve in my body was tingling as I continued to wander.

I found I could barely walk from the sexual excitement I felt. I swear, I felt like laying down and finger fucking myself right then and there. My legs were like jelly – but I resisted all impulses, and continued on walking.

The next booth had several rows of hand tie-dyed silk wraps – they hung from strings that were suspended across the booth from post to post. They blew gently in the wind and looked gorgeous against the sun. I wandered among the wraps, allowing them to blow against my naked flesh – it was like stripping, over, and over, and over, again as the wind lifted them across, and then off of my body. I could see an older guy, in his mid 40's I guessed, watching me intently as I strolled – he was lying on his stomach watching my every move.

I began wandering towards him, he realized I had caught him staring and shifted his eyes away. I stood waiting for him to look back, and sure enough, he did – I stared at him, and winked, just once. I began to casually stroll closer towards him – his eyes were drinking me in, now no longer breaking away from mine. I finally stopped my advance not less than fifteen feet away from him. I lowered my ass directly onto the hot sand and sat with my back against a log, my front facing him. The heat of the sand burned my ass – but I cared not, I was about to give this guy a show.

I stretched my legs out in front of me – closed tightly. I squeezed my thighs, and therefore my pussy lips, together tightly – I felt a small involuntary twitch of excitement. I casually uncrossed, and then re-crossed my legs in the opposite direction, allowing the movement to massage my cunt. The guy's stare remained unabated, and he smiled slightly.

I repeated the movement of crossing and uncrossing my legs – each time making sure I squeezed together my thighs. To anyone who watched for any length of time, it would have been obvious what I was doing, but to the casual observer it would not. As far as I knew, only this guy had noticed – a powerful wave of excitement and arousal at the though of exhibiting myself washed over me.

I could feel the wetness leaking out of me.

I got bolder – I uncrossed my legs, put them together and then pulled my knees up to make a 90 degree angle with my upper and lower legs. Still, keeping my feet together, I slowly opened my knees until they were about 10" apart, equally slowly, I squeezed them together – I repeated this slowly six or seven times, each time squeezing my legs and thighs together. The guy now had his eyes almost glued to my crotch, but occasionally, he would still glance up and make direct eye contact with me. I smiled at him and continued my leg movements.

My pussy was sopping wet, I could feel a small rivulet of my wetness trickling down the inside of my thigh to the sand.

I got bolder still – with my knees still pulled up, and together, I opened my feet across the sand, until they were a little over a foot apart. I knew the guy had an unobstructed view of my closed lips. I smiled at him again, I could see him almost willing me to open them.

I wasn't about to disappoint -- I very slowly opened my legs, this time wider – until they were equal distance with my feet. I knew my lips were open, and my clit was exposed. The guy was completely absorbed by the view. I knew I was visibly soaked – I could feel it, and I'm sure it must have been glistening wetly in the sun. I was sure he could see it was too.

I was within seconds of slipping my hand between my legs and spreading my lips for him, when the guy's wife arrived – wet from a swim in the water. Startled by her arrival, he looked away quickly – I had lost my audience.

I could feel the sexual tension ease.

I relaxed my legs and lowered them to the sand, keeping my legs still spread apart.

A few minutes passed, and I saw the guy's wife standing to get dressed – the guy did too – but I did notice though that he didn't roll from his stomach for several minutes more after his wife arrived, and I was sure I knew why...

They both dressed, packed their belongings and walked towards me – the guy at least 10 paces behind his wife. His eyes roamed hungrily over me as he approached -- he paused and looked directly at my wet lips. Smiled, sighed lightly, and moved on.

After a minute or two I stood and headed towards the shore line again.

I needed a dip in the ocean to cool off...

12