WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think... you need to stuff it..." Mick says as he turns back towards Brad and proceeds to stuff his sock covered right hand into Brad's mouth.

"Hey! Mmmmmmmmmm!" Brad Maddox yells as he arms swing forward in the air.

"Have a nice day!" Foley says as he places his left hand on Brad's shoulder and pushes him down to the ground as he keeps his trademarked sock-assisted mandible claw applied to the vacant-headed fame seeking young man.

******

In Sean 'Diddy' Combs private VIP skybox suite, Brie and Nikki Bella enter just as Jack Swagger and Alberto Del Rio are making their respective entrances for their upcoming match. Diddy, dressed in a black shirt and pants, is seated on a couch, watching what is happening on a flat screen TV and to the Bellas delight he hasn't noticed them yet.

"Hey Diddy..." Brie and Nikki Bella say identically as the stunning and wickedly seductive twin sisters approach Sean Combs from behind as he sits on the couch.

"Huh?" Diddy turns his head and looks behind himself when he hears his name. He then raises his eyebrow when he sees the Bellas, "Hey... how did you two get in?"

"The door was unlocked..." Brie Bella replies with a smile as she moves to sit down on the left side of the couch next to Diddy.

"So we decided to let ourselves in...we're really big fans..." Nikki Bella says as she sits down on the right side of the couch next to Diddy. Both gorgeous twins are dressed identically in slender short red dresses.

"Right I could've sworn I had one of my boys watching the door..." Diddy says as he looks first at Brie and then at Nikki.

Nikki laughs and leans in toward Diddy "We took care of that..." Nikki replies with a slight lick of her lips.

"Ok... so... what do you two ladies want?" Diddy asks as he looks again at Brie.

Brie places her hand onto Diddy's arm "Well...we just wanted to make sure you're enjoying the show..."

"Well I was planning on enjoying what's left of the show since I was preparing for my mini-concert during the first half..." Diddy says as Nikki places a hand on his right arm in order to copy Brie's actions.

"You know, Diddy...we could make sure that you really enjoy the rest of the show..."

"Oh yeah?" Diddy asks.

Brie nods her head and sweetly smiles "Oh yeah, definitely..." Brie says as she locks her beautiful eyes with sunglasses-covered eyes, while moving her hand up his arm.

"And how are you two going to do that?" Diddy asks as he turns his head to look at Nikki.

Nikki laughs "Oh...it's quite simple..." Nikki says before she reaches down with her other hand and gently squeezes the crotch of his pants.

"Mmmm... it's going to be like that?" Diddy asks as Nikki keeps her hand on his crotch.

Nikki nods her head and smirks "Is that a problem?" Nikki asks. Meanwhile, Brie slyly leans in and kisses the side of Diddy's neck.

"Mmmm not if you two can back up what you said about making sure I enjoy the rest of the show..." Diddy replies as he feels Brie's lips on the side of his neck.

"Oh...we'll make sure you enjoy it..." Brie says lifting her head away for a moment before she returns to plant soft kisses against Diddy's neck. Meanwhile, Nikki slyly smirks as she starts to undo the belt around his pants.

"We'll see..." Diddy says as Nikki tugs his belt through the loops of his pants while Brie places a hand on his shirt covered chest to have him sit back fully on the couch.

Brie brings her head up and flicks her tongue teasingly against Diddy's lips, before she seductively starts to kiss the famed musician, while Nikki tosses his belt onto the floor after completely removing it and starts to unbutton and unzip his pants.

"Mmmm..." Diddy moans as Brie eases her tongue into his mouth which allows him to flick his tongue against her's, while Nikki starts to push his pants down from his waist, freeing his hardening black cock.

Nikki licks her lips at the sight of Diddy's nicely thick and long black cock, lowering her hand to place it around his shaft. Nikki leans down and starts to slide her tongue against the head of his cock, while working her hand on his shaft.

"Ahhhh..." Diddy moans against Brie's lips as he kisses her while Nikki strokes his cock while at the same time lapping her tongue against the head.

"Mmmmmm...." Brie sweetly moans into Diddy's mouth as she slides her tongue across his tongue, while working her lips against his firm lips.

"Mmmmm..." Diddy moans as he slides his tongue against Brie's tongue while Nikki continues to flick her tongue against his dick.

"Mmmmmmm...." Nikki slyly moans as she works her wet tongue around the head of Diddy's black cock before she starts to guide her tongue down his shaft.

"AHhhh..." Diddy groans as Brie breaks the kiss with him as Nikki slides her tongue down the length of his cock.

Brie tosses her hair back and scoots down on the couch in order to lean down and begins to work her tongue over the head of Diddy's cock, which is lightly coated with her twin sister's saliva, while Nikki works over teasing his shaft with her tongue.

"Ahhhh shit..." Diddy groans as Brie and Nikki tag team his cock, with Brie focusing on the head and Nikki giving her attention to the shaft.

Nikki Bella lowers her tongue and slaps it against his ballsack, leaving a hint of her saliva, before she starts to lap her tongue over his balls.

"Aww fuck..." Diddy moans as Nikki flicks her tongue against his ball sack while Brie twirls her tongue around the head of his dick.

Brie removes her tongue from Diddy's cock and presses her pouty lips onto the head of his cock, planting soft and sensual kisses.

"Mmmm damn..." Diddy groans as Brie rubs her lips over the head of his cock while Nikki coats his balls with her saliva.

Brie Bella lifts her head away from Diddy's cock and stands up from the couch, reaching over her shoulder to unzip her stunning, short-length red dress and begins to push the dress down, while Nikki begins her head to the top of Diddy's cock and takes him into her mouth.

"Ahh fuck..." Diddy groans as Nikki begins to bob her head up and down on his rock hard black dick.

"Mmmmmmmm...." Nikki moans as she presses her sultry lips around his black shaft and steadily bobs her head to suck on his cock, while Brie lowers her panties to expose her gorgeously shaved and nicely moist pussy with her nicely rounded and perky tits also now exposed.

"Awww yeah..." Diddy moans as he checks out Brie's gorgeous body while her sister Nikki s bobbing her head on his shaft.

Brie presses her lips together and moves to back to the couch beside Diddy, leaning back and spreading her gorgeous legs apart.

As Nikki continues to suck his dick, Diddy leans over between Brie's legs and begins to lap his tongue against her hot wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Brie moans and smiles at Diddy as she feels his tongue lapping and pushing against her wet snatch. Meanwhile, Nikki begins to bob her head at a slightly quicker pace, taking him deeper into her mischievous mouth.

"Awww mmmm..." Diddy moans against Brie's twat as he pushes his tongue deeper into her while Nikki sucks and slurps on his shaft.

Nikki presses her lips tighter around Diddy's black cock and lowers her head further down on his shaft, causing her lips to sensually rake against his shaft.

"Mmmm... mmm..." Diddy moans as he darts his tongue in and out of Brie's snatch while Nikki deep throats his cock.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh yeah.." Brie Bella moans and starts to push against Diddy's tongue.

Diddy places his hands on Brie's waist as he she grinds against his mouth as he tongue- fucks her twat as Nikki sucks and slurps on his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmmm" Nikki moans deeply around Diddy's black cock.

"MMmm ahhhh..." Diddy moans as Nikki lustfully bobs her head on his cock while he eats out her twin sister's wet pussy.

Brie Bella groans and places her left hand onto Diddy's head as his head bobs slightly while he works his tongue over her wet pussy.

"Mmmm.. mmmm..." Diddy moans as he swirls his tongue around inside of Brie's twat as she grinds against his mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmm...." Nikki slyly moans around Diddy's cock as she bobs her head at a smooth, steady and quickening pace.

"Ahhhh aww..." Diddy moans against Brie's pussy as Nikki eagerly sucks his dick.

Nikki turns her head on Diddy's black shaft to grind her luscious lips before she unwraps her lips from his cock and begins to lift her head.

"Mmmmm mmm..." Diddy moans against Brie's snatch before he starts to lift his head up.

Brie bites down on her bottom lip and sweetly looks at Diddy before she turns on the couch onto her stomach and pushes up onto her hands and knees.

"Damn.." Diddy says as he checks out Brie's ass before he turns to kneel behind her so that he can guide his black dick into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...." Brie moans as she feels his black cock entering her nicely wet pussy before he starts to pump into her. Meanwhile, Nikki Bella watches on with a smirk as she starts to undress.

"Ahhhh awww... mmmm..." Diddy groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Brie's tight cunt while she pushes back against him.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." Brie moans as she turns her head and smiles back at Diddy, while she rocks on her knees to eagerly push back against his thrusting cock.

As he thrusts his cock deeply into Brie's pussy, Diddy removes his shirt to reveal his nicely toned black upper body.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh..." Brie moans as she rocks on her knees and her nicely shaped ass smacks against his toned waist.

"Ahhhh awwww damn... mmm..." Diddy groans as he plows his cock deeply into Brie's pussy while placing his hands on her waist.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh shit..." Brie moans as her body moves forward with Diddy's deepening and increasing thrusts.

"Mmmm awww... ahhh..." Diddy grunts as he hammers Brie's snatch with firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit..." Brie Bella moans as he hammers into her nicely wet snatch. Meanwhile, Nikki moves to kneel behind Diddy on the couch and places her hands onto his shoulders. Nikki leans forward and kisses the side of his neck as he pumps into her twin sister.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm..." Diddy groans as he feels Nikki's lips against his neck while he continues to pump his cock into Brie's pussy.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh" Brie moans as she grinds back against Diddy's cock.

"Ahhh awww shit... ahhh..." Diddy groans as he repeatedly thrusts his cock into Brie's snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhh..." Brie Bella moans and eagerly pushes back against his thrusting black cock.

Nikki turns her head to whisper in his ear "Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Ahhh yeah... mmm..." Diddy moans as he thrusts his cock a few more times into Brie's pussy before he pulls out and turns to sit on the couch which allows Nikki to straddle his lap.

Nikki licks her teeth and places her hands onto Diddy's nicely toned and muscular black chest, tossing her hair back and begins to rock back and forth on his cock. "Mmmmmm...ohhhh yeah..." Nikki groans.

"Ahhh shit..." Diddy groans as he places his hands on Nikki's waist as she rocks smoothly on his hard black cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh...." Nikki moans as she bounces up and down on his black cock as his hands roam her gorgeous body.

"Ahhhh awww..." Diddy groans as he starts to thrust his cock up into Nikki's pussy as she rides him.

"Ohhhhhhhh....ohhhhhhh" Nikki moans and grinds her body forward on his cock.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmm..." Diddy moans as Nikki grinds her pussy down on his upward thrusting cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhhh!" Nikki moans and throws her head back as she swiftly moves forward on his cock

"Ahhhh mmmm shit..." Diddy groans as thrusts his cock up into Nikki's pussy while watching her large tits bounce with every movement she makes.

"Mmmmmmmmmm.....ohhhhhhhh!" Nikki moans as she feels his cock deeply ramming up into her pussy.

"Ahhhh awww..." Diddy grunts as he sharply thrusts his cock up into Nikki's pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh shit!" Nikki moans and grits her teeth as her pussy tightens around his cock.

"Ahhh shit... awww...' Diddy groans as his cock starts to throb within Nikki's tightening twat.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh yeah...ohhhhhhh!" Nikki moans and she begins to cum.

"Mmmm fuck... awww..." Diddy groans as he feels Nikki's juices flowing over his throbbing black cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Nikki moans and licks her lips as sweat drips down her gorgeous body.

Diddy eases Nikki up off of his cock which allows Brie to move in and greedily take his throbbing shaft into her eager mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm..." Brie sweetly moans as she wraps her lips around his black shaft and begins to eagerly bob her head to suck on his cock. "Mmmmmmm... mmmmm... mmmmmm" Brie moans.

"Awwww shit..." Diddy groans as Brie bobs her head up and down at a rapid pace as his cock throbs heavily.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm..." Brie moans as she turns her head on Diddy's cock, grinding her luscious lips on his shaft as she perfectly sucks on his cock.

"Awww mmmm..." Diddy moans and grits his teeth as his cock continues to throb within Brie's mouth as she sucks on it.

Brie places her hands onto Diddy's knees as she rocks her head forward, swiftly bobbing her head up and down, with her saliva dripping down his shaft.

"Ahhhh fuck... awww damn..." Diddy moans as he begins to cum inside of Brie's eager mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm..." Brie happily moans around Diddy's cock when his cum starts to unload into her mouth and she continues to bob her head at a smooth pace.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Diddy moans as Brie smoothly bobs her head on his cock as it throbs and shoots more spunk within her mouth.

Brie unwraps her lips from around Diddy's cock and slowly lifts her head off of his cock, with a smirk on her face.

"Mmm damn..." Diddy says with a smirk.

Nikki Bella smirks "So...are you enjoying the show?"

"Yeah I am..." Diddy replies while nodding his head.

Brie Bella licks her lips as she remains down on her knees "We told you we'd make sure of that..."

******

Inside the women's restroom at the MetLife arena, MTV star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi is at the sink fixing her hair and make-up, when she hears the creak of a stall door opening. Snooki is a bit confused as she was the only person in the restroom, but then goes about her business with her lipstick. Snooki pauses again when she hears footsteps. Snooki looks back and does not notice anything or anyone behind her.

"Hello...." The Jersey Shore star calls. Shrugging her shoulders, Snooki turns her attention back to the mirror and presses her lips together, raising her lipstick up. A hand comes around Snooki with a white towel and covers her mouth, Snooki tries to fight it off, but she becomes unconscious.

* * *

Several minutes later in the boiler room of MetLife Stadium, while the Undertaker vs CM Punk match gets started, Snooki is regaining consciousness and realizes that she is blind folded, tied to a chair and her mouth is covered with duct tape. Zeb Colter removes the blindfold from Snooki's eyes, "Look at her Jack... another example of a non-American taking opportunities that does not belong to her..." Zeb says.

"I thought she was born here..." Jack Swagger says with some confusion. The 'Real American' is dressed in his wrestling singlet.

"That's what people like her want you to believe, but I've done my research, she was born in Chile... and sure she's a dumb drunk, but the fact that she was given a prominent role over American born dumb drunks on a television program..." Zeb says.

"She needs to be taught what it means to take things from 'Real Americans'..." Jack Swagger says as he locks his eyes down on Snooki as she tries to free herself from the ropes that have her bind to the chair.

"Exactly right Jack, and since plans did not go the way they should earlier with Senior Alberto Del Rio... you will make an example out of this Chilean..." Zeb says.

"Oh I will... believe me I will..." Swagger replies.

"Good... now I'm going to go see about getting you another shot at Senior Del Rio..." Zeb Colter says as he turns to head to the door leading out of the boiler room.

Once Zeb is gone, Jack Swagger rips the duct tape from Snooki's mouth, "Time for you to learn your place..." Swagger says.

"Owwwww...that fuckin' hurt, you bitch!" Snooki says, with her feisty side still present despite being tied down to the chair.

"Bitch? I'm not a bitch.. you're a bitch you fucking illegal whore..." Swagger replies as he grabs a handful of Snooki's hair and jerks her head back

"Ahhhhhhhh..." Snooki groans and grits her teeth in pain at the manner of which Swagger jerks her head back.

"You're going to learn your place..." Jack Swagger says as he lets go of Snooki's hair before he starts to lower the straps of his singlet so that he can lower it down, revealing his powerful body.

Snooki presses her lips together and looks at Swagger as he lowers his wrestling singlet. "What...am I suppose to be impressed or somethin'..." Snooki replies in a sassy manner.

"I don't care if people like you are impressed..." Swagger says as he lowers his singlet further, exposing his large, thick and hardening American dick.

Snooki rolls her eyes and turns her head away, clearly not interested in the Real American Jack Swagger. "Whatever..."

Swagger grabs Snooki's hair again and this time pulls her head forward so that he can shove his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Snooki moans in protest around Swagger's cock as her mouth is violated with his American meat. With the MTV television star restrained to the chair, she is helpless to defend herself which allows Swagger to pump his cock into her feisty mouth.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm..." Swagger groans as he pumps his cock in and out of Snooki's mouth while he brings his free hand to place on her head as well.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" The helpless Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi moans around Jack Swagger's cock as he holds her head down on his cock, while pumping firmly into her saliva dripping mouth.

"Ahhh yeah take that fucking dick you little slut..." Swagger groans as he shoves his cock deeper into Snooki's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Snooki moans as Swagger forces his cock deeper into her mouth, causing saliva to drip heavily on his cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm fuck... awww..." Swagger groans as he fucks Snooki's mouth with firm forward thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhhh!" Snooki moans and begins to gag as the head of his cock firmly presses against the back of her mouth.

"Awwww yeah choke on it..." Swagger grunts as he makes sure to repeatedly ram the head of his dick against the back of Snooki's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhhh! Gahhhhhhh!" Snooki continues to moan and gag around Swagger's cock as her eyes begin to water from the pressure of his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhhh fuck... mmmm yeah... aww..." Swagger groans as he continues to violate Snooki's saliva dripping mouth with his meaty and long cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....gahhhhhhhhh...gahhhhhhhh!" Snooki moans as her saliva drenches his cock, struggling to lift her head away.

"MMmm fuck..." Swagger moans as he soon pulls his cock out of Snooki's mouth, "Yeah you can handle a Real American's dick..."

Snooki lifts her head and narrows her eyes to glare up at Swagger "You ain't nothin' special..."

"We'll see about that..." Swagger replies as he unties the ropes that are restraining Snooki to the chair so that he can easily force her to get on her hands and knees while she struggles to escape his grasp.

Snooki grits her teeth and looks up at Swagger with a glare, working her hands and wrists against the rope, binding her hands together behind her back. "You're lucky I ain't able to kick your sorry ass!"

1...56789...12