WrestleMania Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
How one fan spends the week leading up to the Main Event.
2.3k words
4.19
20k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll admit it right up front: I am a wrestling fan. I love the show, the excitement and even the spectacle. But most of all I loved the guys. There were almost all bright and funny and over the years I'd formed friendships with a few of them. When they were in town, I made a point of getting together with at least one for dinner and, depending on the guy, maybe more. I was never stupid enough to think I was going to run away with them but I did know they enjoyed my company and a few would even ask if I wanted to travel to the next city with them. If I had the time I would go as, at the very least, it insured that I would get to see the next night's show.

In recent years some of the guys had taken to making sure that there were tickets waiting for me at the box office. It was never something I expected but it was a sweet gesture that I appreciated. I secretly suspected that it made them feel like rock stars and I didn't want to be the one to shatter the fantasy.

The older guys appreciated my ability to speak intelligently about the business and the show, while the younger guys were more impressed with my large breasts and firm ass. It was a sign of changing times when Kevin Nash spent just as much time discussing my thoughts on the last pay per view as he did fondling my nipples.

I was just adding some ticket stubs and picture to my latest scrapbook when the phone rang, "Hello?"

"Hey you," came David Bautista's deep voice.

"I was just thinking about you." I said as I looked at a picture of the two of us together. I was sitting on his lap wearing only a bra and panties while David, for his part, was naked from the waist up. He was holding the camera at arms' length and we were both laughing.

"And what were you thinking?" his voice rolled over me.

"Just thinking about the last time you were in town."

"That was a good night," again his voice had the slight hint of a purr.

"Yeah it was," there was a long moment of silence as we both contemplated the evening. I finally pulled myself together, "So what's up?"

"I was just wondering if you were planning on going to WrestleMania."

"I honestly hadn't thought about it."

"Well you know I have some comp tickets."

"Oh?"

"I could leave them at Will Call for you."

I was a little surprised, most of the guys opted to have their families at WrestleMania, "I'd like that but you really don't have to."

"I know but I'd like to see you," he seemed to think about his next words, "Just to hang out or something."

"Just to hang out? The week of WrestleMania?"

He chuckled softly, "I'll leave to tickets for you then."

"David, you know Mania is like a high school reunion for me . . . but in a good way."

Again there was silence, "Look Dannie, I know you are a social butterfly. I'm not saying I want you to spend every second of the day with me. Or even that I want you to wait naked for me in my room, although I like that!"

I laughed, "You would."

His deep chuckle rumbled through the phone, "A beautiful woman, naked in my room? I'm only human."

Again I laughed, "But you're saying you don't want that."

"Well now that I've thought about it . . . "

"It's never gonna happens big man, " I teased.

"A guy can dream."

"I would like to see you though, even if I don't wait naked for you in your room."

"Then it's settled, you'll come to Detroit and I'll leave some tickets and Will Call for you. How many?"

I pondered for a minute I wasn't sure which of my friends could get away from the obligations of work and family, "Just one . . . I think."

"You sure?"

"Um . . . two I guess."

"You guess?"

"I just don't know if any of my girls will be able to get away."

He laughed, "It's one day."

"More like a week and you know it."

"So you'll be in town for a while then?"

"Yeah I like to do some of the stuff at Access besides, it'll give me a chance to hang out with old friends."

"Yeah about that, Paul gets nervous when you spend too much time with Stephanie."

"Paul should be happy I've spent time with Stephanie. I taught that girl everything she knows about sex." There was a long pause, "You're thinking about me teaching Steph about sex aren't you?"

"Was this a 'hands on' education?"

"Shut up."

He laughed, "I'll be thinking about that for a while."

"I'm sure you will."

"So if you won't wait naked for me in my room, would you get naked for me now?"

"Smooth David, real smooth."

He laughed, "I try. But you can't fault me here, I just happen to like you naked."

"Well too bad for you I'm fully clothed right now."

"And what would constitute 'fully clothed'?"

"Cut off shorts and a tank top."

"Bra and panties?"

"Have you met me?"

"Okay, so possibly a bra but no panties."

"No bra."

"Really?"

I shrugged even though I knew he couldn't see it, "I'm home alone, what would be the point?"

"I like the way you think. How is it possible you are single?"

I was a little stunned by the question but again I found myself shrugging, "Most men don't react well to me gallivanting around with wrestlers."

"So why hasn't a wrestler snatched you up?"

I felt like I was moving too far out of my comfort zone, "Most of them don't think of me that way. I'm either a booty call or someone else's booty call."

"You don't mind that?"

"If it really bothered me I'd probably do something to change it," I thought about it for a moment, "Does it bother you?"

He seemed to think for a moment, "I wouldn't say it bothers me, but I think you are better than a booty call." I was stunned silent I had no response that felt appropriate. "Are you naked now?" David asked finally.

I couldn't help but laugh, "No David I'm not naked."

"You should be," his voice was serious.

"Too bad you aren't here to undress me."

"Mmm, I'd like that."

"Me too. I love the way you undress me." I sighed softly at the memory of David's tongue gently caressing each newly exposed area of skin as he undressed me.

"And I like the way your skin tastes."

"God David, you know how to make a girl hot."

"How hot?"

"Hot enough that if you were here, you could see how hard my nipples are."

"They wouldn't be the only thing hard."

"Oh really?"

"And suppose I reached up under my shirt and teased my nipples while you watched?"

"I'd rather you took your shirt off."

"Okay," I said and slipped my tank top off over my head.

"Did you just take your shirt off?"

"Yes I did and now I'm teasing my nipples."

"Are you on your bed?"

"No I'm on my couch. And you?"

"Hotel room."

"Now that's an image."

"What?"

"You. Sitting up in bed with your long legs stretched out in front of you, looking like you look . . . "

"You like that do you?"

"I really do." I pinched my nipples a little harder causing my breath to catch in my throat.

"Mmm, I like that sound. Tell me exactly what you are doing."

"I'm pinching my nipples and thinking about the way you tease them."

"I like teasing your nipples. You have really great tits. I like those hard little nipples on my tongue."

Again my breath caught in my throat, "God David, you really are making me hot."

"How hot?"

"Hot enough that I can feel my pussy getting wet."

"I like your wet pussy."

"And I like the way your hard cock feels inside my wet pussy."

"Now who knows how to talk?" he said with a chuckle.

"I wish I was there with you."

"Really? And what would you be doing?"

"Kissing you. Kissing your chest, moving down slowly."

"How far down?"

"You know how far."

"Yeah," he said with a soft sigh, "you give great head."

"I'd open your jeans and take your cock out. Are you hard for me?"

"God, yes!"

"I'd hold you in my hand, slowly stroking you while I look up at you. I keep my eyes on yours as I slide my tongue all the way up the length of your cock. I'd let my tongue tease the tip of you while my hand holds you tight."

"Don't tease me."

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask, keeping my voice coy despite my arousal.

"Grab a handful of your hair and pull."

"You know I love that."

He laughed softly, "Yeah."

"Mmm, I'd suck your cock as far down my throat as I could manage." I could hear his breath coming faster as I spoke. "I'd move my mouth up and down while my tongue teases you."

"Goddamn! I want more! Take your shorts off!" Without asking I did as I was told. "I'd turn you around so your pussy was right over my face."

"Oh god David!"

"I'd slide my tongue over your clit then back up to your sweet hole. Your pussy tastes so good."

"You've got me so wet! My fingers are just sliding over my pussy lips."

"Your fingers or my tongue?"

"Oh god I wish it was your tongue!"

"Tell me what you're doing."

"Teasing my clit. I like using my ring finger and my middle finger. I put them on either side of my clit and stroke slowly up and down."

"I bet that's hot. I'd love to watch you doing that."

"And how long would you watch before you joined in?"

"Not very long," He admitted.

"Then what would you do?"

"I would fuck you, slow and hard just like you like it," his voice was deep, almost a growl.

"Would you bend me over?"

"No, I want to watch your face when you cum."

"You know if I can get my arms around you . . . "

"You won't."

"Oh?"

"I've learned . . . no scratches on me."

"And how would you prevent them?"

"Hold you down."

A shiver ran over my body, "Oh I like that."

"I know you do."

I closed my eyes and could almost feel David's strong hands around my wrists, holding me down as he moved in and out of me. "You're going to make me cum David!"

"Mmm, yeah finger your pussy for me, I want to hear you cum."

His voice seemed almost tangible as it moved over me, exciting all of my nerves at once. I came with an intense shudder and a deep moan. I stayed still for a long moment then I finally pulled my fingers free from my still sensitive pussy.

"My fingers are wet," I told David who's own breathing was still ragged and uneven.

"I'd love to lick them clean."

I moaned softly as I used my tongue to clean each of my fingers, making sure David heard my eager sucking sounds, "You're right, my pussy does taste good."

My words were greeted by a deep groan as David came, "Goddamn!" he finally said as he regained his breath. "I have a mess here," he said with a laugh.

"You know I'd love to help you clean it up."

"I know," He sighed softly. "The biggest downside to phone sex is that you aren't here."

I laughed, "Well sure."

"No seriously, one of the things I really like about you is how good you feel next to me."

"Even though I'm always gone in the morning?"

"Yeah, what's that about?"

"Saves time and awkwardness in the morning."

"Maybe the reason you haven't been snatched up by a wrestler is because you don't stay around long enough to be snatched up."

I was so stunned. I didn't know what to say.

"Have I stepped over a line?" he asked.

"No, it's fine."

There was a long silence on the line, "I really didn't mean to . . . "

"David, really it's not that big a deal. I just wasn't expecting it that's all. I didn't even really realize that you notice I was gone in the morning."

"I notice the second you leave. The bed gets colder."

"In a way that's very sweet."

"I try." His voice was getting thick with sleep.

"I'll let you go, you sound like you're getting tired."

"You wore me out."

"Even over the phone? Good lord David, what are you going to do when I am actually there with you?"

"Be thoroughly exhausted and love every minute of it." He paused for a minute, "But I really should call the office and make sure your tickets are waiting for you."

"At this time of night?"

"Ah the wonders of voice mail."

"Gotcha."

"Besides I need to call and leave the messages before Cena gets there and starts reserving tickets for his family."

"All seven hundred of them?"

He laughed softly, "Something like that."

"Okay well I'll let you go big man, get some sleep . . . now that I've wore you all out."

"I think I'll sleep much better now." He conceded.

David wasn't the only one who slept well that night. I didn't even bother putting my sleep clothes on, I crawled into bed and snuggled under the covers. My dreams were filled with David's naked skin against mine as I rode him again and again to a shuddering climax. I was pulled from the dreams by the sound of the phone.